A Photographer's Fantasy: Beyond the Bed and the Bath (4)
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Jon Eugene

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What is Jon to do when Lou tells him that he's supposed to break in an 18 year-old virgin?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Spanking   Group Sex   First  

Suddenly, I heard a voice. "Is everything OK in here?" it asked. It was Tricia. The door must not have latched when I kicked it, and the noise we both made must have awakened her. I rolled off Lou, not really aware of my nakedness, and just stared at the doorway where Tricia stood, weaving slightly. With only one or two candles still burning in the bedroom, Tricia was effectively silhouetted by the hall way night light. It made her appear nude, also. I shook my head to clear it.

"Yes, hon," said Lou, "we're OK. Are you? Did we wake you?" Lou was lying there, as nude as I, seemingly unfazed by the interruption.

"Yes ... no ... I don't know," replied the voluptuous teenager, obviously confused. "I don't know what's wrong with me." You could tell she was starting to cry. Lou rolled to the edge of the bed and stood up, some of my semen starting to roll down her leg.

"Come here, baby," she crooned. Tricia stepped over to her and Lou folded her in an embrace. "You're just a bit confused because of all the alcohol you drank. You've killed a few thousand brain cells, but that's OK. We all do it to ourselves from time to time."

I was just staring at the two of them and I realized that Tricia had removed most of her clothes and she stood there in Lou's arms with her eyes buried in Lou's shoulder, wearing only a bra and a miniscule pair of panties. Her generous breasts were spilling out of her light-weight bra. She looked vulnerable and sexy as hell and I could feel my cock responding to the stimuli of the two women, despite having cum twice in the last half-hour.

Lou was stroking the girl's hair, making comforting noises, visibly calming Tricia down. Eventually, they broke the hug, and Lou stepped back and sat on the bed, still holding Tricia's hand. Tricia looked over at me and her eyes got very big.

"You're naked!" she exclaimed.

"Well, so are you," I said. "Almost."

"So am I," said Lou. "Don't you feel a little over-dressed?" she added.

Tricia looked at both of us again and then turned away from us. She reached up and undid the clasp to her bra, shrugged her shoulders and tossed it to the side. She turned back to us her arm holding tightly across her breast, trying desperately to hide them. It was an impossible task, given their size.

Lou said, "Um ... What about the panties?"

"Do I have to?" whined Tricia.

"If you want to join us, yes," I said. Why did I say that? Lou's eyebrows shot up. "You don't have to if you don't want to, but if you're in this bed, it's naked or nothing."

Lou turned back to Tricia. "What he said," she said, very quietly.

Tricia looked frantically back and forth between us. I don't know if she saw steely resolve, nonchalance or what, but Lou had her head down while I looked steadily at Tricia. I put my hand on Lou's back. She stiffened momentarily and then relaxed. I was still looking at Tricia.

She squared her shoulders, dropped both of her hands to the waistband of her panties. She eased them past her hips and then did that little wriggle that sent them sliding down her legs. She was as bare as Lou and I could see her pussy sparkle with dampness when she high-kicked the panties to join her bra in the corner of the room.

Lou stood up and pulled the cover back and, with a gesture, invited Tricia into her bed. Tricia sat on the edge with her legs drawn up under her while Lou went around to the other side and crawled up to me. She put her hands to my shoulders, put her lips next to my ear and whispered, "Be nice. Be gentle. This is her first time." She started to rise, to leave, I presumed, and I put out a hand and grabbed her wrist.

"You're staying," I said in a normal voice. I wasn't normally this assertive except in my studio. I looked her in the eyes and said, "You wanted me to do this. Why? I don't know why, but you do, and you're going to help." Her eyes got very big at this, and she opened her mouth to say something. I put my hand up, palm out and said, "I'm your man and I'll do what you want, but it has to be on my terms, understand?" She nodded. "Good. I'm glad that's settled. Now," I continued, turning to Tricia, "what do you want me to do?

Tricia had the good sense to kind of hang her head. "I thought you might want to make love to me," she said, almost too quietly to hear. "I was hoping..." she hesitated. I put out my hand to her chin, cupped it and brought her closer to me. I could see, by the scant light of the remaining candles, tear streaks down her cheeks.

She didn't say anything and I put her face in both of my hands and pulled her closer. I kissed her, softly. She melted, just a little, sagging towards me. Lou still had her hand on my shoulder and I could feel her breath on my neck. I twisted, just enough to reach behind me and pull Lou around me. She did as I thought she might and kissed Tricia, too. It was a tender kiss and Tricia brought her hands up and embraced us both. We, Lou and I, alternated kissing Tricia. Soon the tenderness was replaced by something more urgent and sensuous. I stopped abruptly. I took her chin in my hand, and looked in her eyes. "Anytime you want us to stop, we will, with no repercussions. We'll still love you, understand?" She nodded.

I took Tricia's hand and tugged on it, urging her towards the middle of the bed. She moved and I directed Lou to the other side of Tricia. I gave Lou a kiss and then leaned down and gave Tricia a quick, light kiss. I kept it light so that I could move southward, kissing all the way down. I glanced up and saw Lou imitating my actions, giving Tricia a light kiss, then kiss her neck and shoulders.

By the time I reached Tricia's breasts, Lou was directly opposite my position. I glanced at her again, and saw a smile on her lips as she kissed Tricia.

I took a free hand and laid it on Tricia's breast and felt her stiffen slightly, but quickly relax as I took a nipple in my mouth. I felt her stiffen a second time and when I glanced at Lou, I saw that she was again mirroring my actions and had Tricia's other nipple in her mouth. I guess we both sucked on our respectively captured nipples at the same time, as I heard Tricia moan loudly and stiffen even more, followed by a total relaxation of her body. Suddenly, I felt a hand at the back of my head. I looked over at Lou and saw that she, too, had a hand at the back of her head. Tricia was holding us in place as we made love to her nipples.

I was again assaulted by a vision: Tricia, much as she was at the moment, supine, with two babies, one at each breast. All three were nude and I could see that one of the two babies was a boy and the other a girl. I took the nipple between my teeth and shook my head. That cleared away the vision and brought another moan from Tricia's open mouth.

I took my free hand and moved it gently, rubbing softly, down her front making lazy circles, all the while I was working on her nipple. As my hand descended lower, I was surprised to encounter Lou's hand on the same mission. I was certain she was doing similarly what I was doing to Tricia's nipple, as Tricia was moaning pretty continuously, rubbing her fingertips through our hair.

Eventually, my fingers encountered the top of Tricia's pussy, right where the slit begins. I was a little surprised that I had not encountered any hair above her slit, but it was fashionable for women to shave it all off, a practice with which I heartily approved. I slipped my fingers along her labia and once again, I encountered Lou's fingers. She was trying to slip her fingers past mine, so I gently took her hand in mine, abandoned the nipple I was working on and put Lou's hand there. I scotched down until my face was level with Tricia's pussy. I looked up along Tricia's body to see Lou's shining eyes looking down at me, one of Tricia's nipples in her mouth, one hand massaging the opposite breast. Lou's pussy was close to my face and I could smell both women's arousal.

I watched as Lou switched breasts and nipples she was stimulating, and then I started licking Tricia's pussy. I gave it a long swipe with my tongue, going from her perineum to the top of her hairless slit, making sure that I just barely grazed her clit. I was rewarded with a long, low groan. "Oh, my God," she groaned. What are you doing to me?" she asked.

Lou raised her head. "Just relax and enjoy it, hon. He really knows what he is doing," she said, and then went back to worrying the girl's nipples.

I didn't really pause, but licked at her labia, even going so far as to take each one between my teeth, biting them slightly. This produced another moan, accompanied my a little bucking of her hips. I made my tongue stiff and poked at her hole and then lapped at her urethra, sucking up any and all secretions she was dripping. I ignored her clit, but instead, licked all around it, up and down. Tricia's hips tried to follow my tongue to force it to touch that bundle of nerves. The fingers of one hand held her lips apart while I used the other to assist my tongue. Tricia's hands were either clutching at the sheets or else holding Lou close.

Eventually, however, I felt Lou tap the back of my head. I looked up at her, never letting my tongue and fingers lose contact with Tricia's wed and fragrant pussy.

"Stop teasing her," Lou said, softly. "Let her cum. I think she's ready."

I nodded slightly and sucked Tricia's clit. It had become somewhat enlarged and blood-engorged, into my mouth. I lightly held it in place with my lips and teeth and then started to rapidly flick the end of her clit with my tongue. She stiffened, with her heels on the bed and her body rising off of it. Suddenly, she collapsed and I was hard-pressed to keep my mouth in place. Her legs clamped around my head and her hands were on the back of my head. I heard some shouting, screaming, but I couldn't make out anything coherent because her legs were around my ears.

Soon, however, her legs released their grip on me and fell apart and her hands, instead of holding me to her puss, pushed me feebly away. I took a couple of last swipes with my tongue and worked my way up her body. Lou was cradling her shoulders, neck and head against herself, whispering to her and stroking her hair. I couldn't hear what Lou was saying and Tricia was panting as if she had sprinted a hundred yards. She kept saying, "Oh, my God, oh, my God! So good, so good! Oh, my God!"

She turned her head and looked up at Lou. "Is it always this good?" she asked.

Lou looked at me, reached out and touched my cheek. "When you love someone, believe it or not, it's even better," she said.

Tricia sighed and said, "If it gets even better than that, how do people survive it?"

"Well, it is called 'le petite mort', 'the little death'," said Lou.

They both looked at me, expectantly. "I'm ready," said Tricia.

I moved up a little more and swiped the head of my cock up and down her slit. I brushed her clit and asked, "Are you protected?"

She shivered and gasped. "Yeah," she said, simply.

"She is," chimed in Lou. "I asked earlier, to be sure, but thank you for asking now."

I moved a little, fitting the head of my cock to her entrance. "Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked, needing reassurance. "We don't have to if you don't want to." I wanted it, desperately, but I also needed to be sure.

She didn't reply right away, but I felt her legs wrap around my thighs. She looked up at me, took a deep breath and said, simply, "Yes, I want it." She closed her eyes and held her breath.

I moved a little bit more and suddenly her heels found a purchase on my backside and I was pulled in further than I had intended. Tricia winced slightly.

I watched as Lou moved up behind Tricia, lifting the girl's shoulders and then scootching down so that she was supporting Tricia. She looked into my eyes. I marveled at how dark Lou's eyes were and I leaned forward and kissed her. I looked down at Tricia and saw her looking up at me. "It's OK," she whispered. "I'm ready now."

I backed up my hips ever so slightly and then I pushed forward as hard as I could. I momentarily felt obstructed, and then I was plunging into her, deeply, ripping away her maidenhead. She stiffened at the feel of me at first, then wrapped both arms and legs around me when I hit bottom.

She did not make a sound when her hymen was torn, but when I was all the way into her, she gasped, "Please ... don't move ... I ... need to ... wait ... just a moment!" Her words were punctuated by her heavy breathing.

I held myself deeply inside her, flexing my internal muscles, making myself expand slightly. This elicited a groan from deep inside of Tricia. I felt a hand on my temple and looked up to see a wan smile on Lou's face. She dropped her head and gave Tricia a kiss on her head and looked back to me. I gave Lou a small kiss, and then leaned down and gave Tricia a kiss. She raised her head a little and I kissed her lips. She looked down again at where we were joined and gave a little nod of her head. I took this as an approval to continue.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.