A Photographer's Fantasy: Beyond the Bed and the Bath (4) - Cover

A Photographer's Fantasy: Beyond the Bed and the Bath (4)

Copyright© 2014 by Jon Eugene

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What is Jon to do when Lou tells him that he's supposed to break in an 18 year-old virgin?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Spanking   Group Sex   First  

I arrived at the kitchen to see two women, Lou and Tricia, washing what few dishes that had been generated that evening. Tricia was washing with Lou drying and putting things away. I stood there in the doorway, leaning against the door jamb, watching the two of them. It was interesting, comparing the two of them. Lou was a bit taller, but not dramatically so. Tricia was a little fuller, wider than Lou, but, again, not dramatically so. Of course, Lou's shorter, darker hair was in contrast to Tricia's longer, brighter locks.

I could see from the back of their blouses that Lou's breasts were unfettered, whereas Tricia, with her larger breasts needing more support, wore a bra. Both of them were wearing stretch pants that molded to their every curve and defined their buttocks, and both pairs of pants rode rather low on their hips. It was an arousing, if somewhat domesticated, sight. I had one of those visions where I could see Lou doing what she was doing, only with a much younger person, a child. I shook my head to clear it. I cleared my head; only the vision remained, hardening my cock.

I roused myself and walked over to Lou and put my arms around her waist. I drew her into me, including my aroused cock. She squeaked a little, but turned in my arms and gave me a kiss, anyway. We were very close to Tricia, who also turned to me, put her soapy hands around my neck and gave me a sloppy kiss, also.

"You found us!" she exclaimed. "Lou said you wouldn't, but you did!"

I looked at Lou. "She made herself a couple of drinks," she said.

I nodded and gave her a kiss on the forehead and turned her back to the sink. "Finish those dishes," I said, "and I'll take you home."

Lou tapped me on the arm. "No," she said. "I promised her she could spend the night. It's part of her payment for helping out tonight. She just wants a night away from her parents."

"OK," I said slowly. "Then I'll go home and you ladies can have a little hen party." I was disappointed, and it probably showed in my voice.

"No," said Lou, as if I wasn't getting her point. "You're staying, too. You've spent way too much time away from and out of my bed lately. I want those big, strong arms around me tonight," she concluded in her little-girl voice. She put her arms around me again.

"OK," I said a second time. "Do you have enough room?"

"Don't worry," she said, picking up the last of the plates. "We'll find a place for everybody."

She and Tricia finished the dishes while I did some more clean-up in the other room. I had put Lou's picture on the mantle of her fireplace and was looking at it critically when Tricia and Lou came in. The three of us stood there, admiring my handiwork and Lou's beauty. Lou put her head on my shoulder and I put an arm around her.

"Pretty decent picture, if I do say so myself," declared Lou. "Too bad you didn't have a prettier model for it, though."

She may or may not have been fishing for a compliment, but I took bait, anyway. "I think you're the most beautiful girl in the world. No one else would have worked, at least for me, anyway."

Tricia came up beside us and said, "I have to agree with Jon, Lou. It's like with our group picture: every one of us has flaws which we hate, but Jonny put them together and we have something we can love as a group and by ourselves."

"Flaws?" asked Lou. "What do you think of as flaws?"

"Well, take Jordan. Even Jon commented on how young she looks, but Jonny but her behind Diamond. She looks like she belongs there, the youngest one learning the ropes. Diamond even leans into her a little. Now, if you'd put me behind Diamond, my big boobs would have pushed Diamond forward and it wouldn't have quite the same innocence."

"I think I see what you mean," said Lou, looking at the picture.

"Even in the nude version, all you can see of Jordan is her hands, face and one shoulder and one nipple, and that is about as flat as they come!"

"Indeed," Lou agreed. "And look at how he framed the picture using Leigh's hip. She told me she thinks her hips are way too big, but here they work just right!"

"That's exactly what I mean," said Tricia as she gulped some more of her drink. "And look at..."

I interrupted. "OK, that's enough! I'm officially embarrassed now."

Lou reached up to me and kissed me. "Like you don't like to have your ego stroked," she chided, smiling.

Tricia started the age-old "Lou and Jonnny/ sittin' in a tree/K.I.S.S.I.N.G/ First comes love/ Then comes marriage/ Then comes Jonny pushing a BABY CARRIAGE!" When she was done, she started giggling.

I took the glass from her. "I think you've had enough. It's time I drove you home, I think. I glanced at Lou, who had turned red during Tricia's little song.

"Uh ... Jonny," Lou said.

"I ain't goin' nowhere!" slurred Tricia.

I was still looking at Lou, who was uncharacteristically non-plussed. "Uh ... Jonny?" she started again. By this time Tricia was kind of hanging onto me, pressing her rather luscious body into mine. "Jonny ... I sorta told Tricia she could spend the night here..." She hesitated. "With us. In bed," she concluded in a rush.

I stood there, dumbfounded, trying to hold Tricia up. She was becoming more limp by the minute. After a few seconds, I exploded. "You what?" I roared. "How could you do that and not ask me?"

"Shhh. Not so loud," Tricia said, whining.

Lou held out her hands, placatingly. "It wasn't supposed to be like this," she said. "It was supposed to be something beautiful for her. I have the bedroom all set up with candles and everything. You would have done it for her. And me," she ended, lamely. "She just had too much to drink."

"Right," I whispered in deference to Tricia. "Well, there's no way I'm making love to her tonight. In the shape she's, in she could claim rape and I'd have no defense. Besides, she' probably puke or pass out, and that's no fun for anyone."

"I know," said Lou, resignedly. "We can put her in the office. There's a couch in there among the computers.

I turned toward Tricia and picked her up. She might not have been a very tall girl, or the biggest I'd ever carried, but she certainly wasn't the smallest. I guess big boobs carry a lot of weight. We came to the office, which was another spare room Lou had outfitted with a desk and a chair and lined the walls with book shelves. I laid Tricia gently on the long couch there and Lou covered her up with a blanket. Tricia looked up at us blearily.

"Thanks," she said. "Sorry to have spoiled all the fun. I love you guys!" She gestured to Lou and when Lou bent over her, Tricia threw her arms around Lou and kissed her. Lou struggled slightly and then kissed her back. Tricia wriggled on the couch and then let Lou go.

Lou straightened up, the gestured to me towards Tricia, who lay there with her arms wide open. "Your turn to kiss her good night," said Lou.

I leaned in, intending to give Tricia a kiss on the forehead. Tricia, however, had other plans. When I got within her reach, she snaked her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a drunken kiss: wet and sloppy. There was nothing romantic about it. I returned the kiss, and then disengaged her arms so that I could stand up straight.

Lou and I turned to the door, and as we walked out, turned out the light and closed the door. I think Tricia was snoring by the time it latched.

As I closed the door, I noticed that Lou had a left a very low-wattage lamp burning in one corner of the room. There was also a night light in the hall. I thought that was a nice gesture on Lou's part; there's not much worse than waking up, drunk in a strange place. The lights would cut down on a lot of stumbling around.

Lou took my hand and led me down the hall to her bedroom. There was a soft, golden light coming from it. When we reached it, I could see several candles were lit, softening all of the edges. The bed was already turned down and there was a hint of sandalwood incense in the air.

Lou stopped a couple of feet inside the door and turned to me. "Are you still mad at with me?" she asked as put her hand on my chest.

I looked down into her gold-flecked eyes, so large and luminous in this soft light. How could I stay angry when getting lost in her depths? "No," I replied with a sigh. "Sometimes I'm just not ready for surprises. In fact, I don't like surprises, at all." I took a really deep breath. "I'm also pretty picky with whom I sleep, OK?"

She looked up at me, a small smile playing across her luscious lips. "OK, Jonny," she said, with a hint of her little-girl voice. "No more surprises. I'll be a good girl," she finished with two fingers on her right hand held up.

"I hope so," I said in a whisper. I already had my arms around her, so I squeezed her tightly, kissing her deeply. 'I hope so, ' I repeated to myself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.