A Photographer's Fantasy: Beyond the Bed and the Bath (4)
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Jon Eugene

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What is Jon to do when Lou tells him that he's supposed to break in an 18 year-old virgin?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Spanking   Group Sex   First  

I went home Sunday afternoon, tired but content. When I got home, there was a message from Lou. I called her and begged off seeing her that night, as I was pretty tired. We did, however manage to talk for over an hour before my fatigue won out.

Before I had left for the convention, I had sent to the lab the files and orders for the pictures for the ladies in the group picture. I also had put in a special order for Lou's picture. Those were due to come into the studio by Wednesday or Thursday, so I had a little break before I had to get things ready for Lou's party. It was now only a few days before Valentine's Day, and I had received an invitation to the party at my home. Unbeknownst to me, Naomi had received one also, and she was questioning me about it when I came through the door.

I glanced at the invitation. "It's from Lou," I said.

"I can see the name on the return address," Naomi said. "Who is Lou, and why am I invited to a party she's throwing?"

I hesitated as I considered my answer. "Lou is my girlfriend," I said. That got her eyebrows raised. "Do you remember how you were questioning me last week? Well, she's the answer. As to why she invited you, I can only figure she wants to meet the other women in my life. She has to figure out how to share me with you." I said that last in jest, but only just.

She laughed. "It says here I can bring someone, so I guess I'll bring Trevor. He should be able to let her know she's got you exclusively. What does she see in you, anyway?" she teased, her voice and face smiling.

"I don't know, Naomi," I replied with a shake of my head. "I really don't know."

"Hmm," was her response. "Who else is going to be there?"

"Well," I said, "there's the women in the ad picture, along with their significant others. I'm not sure who else, as her apartment isn't all that large. I guess we'll find out together."

Naomi laughed again. "You don't know what's going on and you're not in complete control? That's a first!"

"That's exactly how I feel around her, Kid: out of control. And you're right; it is very unusual."

When Wednesday came, I was champing at the bit, pacing until the delivery man showed up. He had the pictures for Diamond's group and I quickly got them framed. I used a unique frame I had concocted that allowed me to put a picture into both sides of the frame so that it held two pictures and one could display either side, depending on one's mood. This worked really well for this group as they could show the ad pictures, but know that the nude picture was on the other side and show it to whomever they might want to shock.

It wasn't until Thursday that the picture of Lou that I had made up was delivered. To be honest, I was getting a little anxious. I had my copy, and that was for hanging where I could see it in my office, but Lou's ... well, let's just say I was happy that it was here. I had a frame and glass ready for it, so all I had to do was inspect it, clean it and set it in the frame. With that done, I was ready for the party.

Of course, I had some business-related things to do, too, like showing pictures and taking orders, but that all seemed mundane. I was anxious to get Lou's reaction.

I called Lou after I had the picture framed and packaged. To be honest, our conversation was not particularly scintillating, but we both managed a few pointed remarks that let the other person know that the speaker missed the other. We both admitted to being horny for the other, but when I volunteered to come over, Lou said I had to wait until the party. I felt not unlike the groom who was told he couldn't see his betrothed until after the wedding. I called again later that night, but Lou was adamant: I would just have to wait.

To say I was antsy both Friday and Saturday would be an understatement. I found out through my neighbor, Angela Ciccorelli, Jennifer's mom, that Jennifer had been invited and so were they. In fact, Lou had called them to make sure Jennifer and they would all be there. She assured me they would attend, and she expressed a real interest in Lou. It seemed that Lou had really impressed Jennifer. Angela kind of sounded me out because Jennifer was gushing about things Lou had said or done.

"It's Lou said this, or Lou did that," said Angela. "It's a little bit scary. Jennifer's only twelve."

"Almost thirteen," I reminded her. "I think Jennifer is going through a spate of hero-worship, Angela. The day we were together, Lou paid almost exclusive attention to Jennifer. I wouldn't worry too much."

"But Jonny, what's this 'Lou' like? What is she to you?" she persisted.

"Lou is my girlfriend, or at least that's what we've decided," I said. "One of the reasons Jennifer is fixating on Lou is because Lou is pretty, independent and moderately successful. I think that Lou wants to meet you and the other people in my life. All I know is that we've all been invited to a party, and I hope you'll go."

"Oh, we'll be there," said Angela. "I just needed to know a little more about this mysterious 'Lou' that has so captivated my Jennifer. She talks about Lou in the same way she's always talked about you."

"Hmm... , " I said. "Well, I guess I'll see you at the party. Do you need directions?" She said she didn't but I knew that both she and Giovanni, her husband, were a bit directionally challenged, so I offered them a ride over. I figured if I stayed the night at Lou's, I could program the GPS in my van to get them home again without too much fuss. She accepted and said they'd be over at my place a half hour before the party started.

I knew she'd be late, being Angela, and so we arrived at what is euphemistically called 'fashionably late'. I was actually very glad that Giovanni had come because I drafted both he and Jennifer to help me carry my presents up to Lou's apartment.

When we got to the door, it wasn't Lou who greeted us, but Tricia. "Lou's in the kitchen getting things out, she said. "Put the boxes and that big thing over there," she continued, gesturing to a corner. "Jonny, could you get everyone's coats and put them in the spare room?" Just then, there was a knock on the door. Tricia opened it and there was Diamond with a very big, and very handsome, black guy on her arm.

Jennifer, Giovanni and I put our burdens down where indicated and I gathered our coats. On the way to the spare bedroom, Tricia loaded me with some more coats and I trudged off, overburdened, to the bedroom. It was pretty chaotic, but Tricia seemed to have things by the door covered and I was sure Lou would make her appearance soon.

In fact, Lou was out there greeting her guests by the time I got back to the living room. There, she was hugging those she knew and introducing herself to those she didn't. I had thought I'd be the more gregarious of the two of us, but she was certainly showing me how wrong that assumption was. When I came up, she paused long enough to give me a smoldering kiss that lasted until someone, I don't know who, shouted, "Get a room, you two!"

Lou paused and said, "We will; just give us a moment to check in!" While everyone laughed at her rejoinder, she gave me a second, albeit quieter kiss. When she was done she took the coats from her latest guests, dumped them on me and said, "Please put these with the others, dear."

Some wag said, "Not even married and he's henpecked already."

I shrugged and said, "Yeah, but what a charming hen!" Everyone, including Lou, laughed.

Soon, everyone seemed to lose their initial defensiveness and, as I circulated around the room, I could see people enjoying the food Lou had laid out, along with the adult drinks she provided. While I chatted with Diamond and her date, Vern, I could see Lou talking Jennifer's parents. They looked totally at ease by now. I saw Michele and her date, a huge guy by the name of Desmond talking to Jordan and her escort, Adam. Portia was there with a guy by the name of Sam and they were talking to Leigh. She didn't seem to have a date.

Lou's friends included a small, thin gentleman and his rather plump wife. To me, they looked to be the embodiment of the old nursery rhyme characters, Jack Spratt and his wife.

The gentleman introduced himself as Maxwell P. Attebury. His wife was named Bertie. I asked about his profession and he kind of waved it away, as if his work was of no consequence. Bertie, on the other hand, valued it.

"He's an engineering astrophysicist," she said, even as he pooh-poohed his work. "He won't tell you, but his work will change the way we see the universe!"

"Oh?" I said, hoping to hear more.

"Oh, yes, indeed," she smiled. "He's working on new ways to power our spaceships. Some people compare him to Einstein, except Einstein didn't like to get his hands dirty. Max doesn't mind. He's got over a dozen patents, all of them earning him more money than the University pays him!" Her enthusiasm was evident, as was her affection for him. He, on the other hand, looked at his wife in adoration.

"Bertie thinks I'm bigger than I am. I am just one of many people trying to make sense of how to get man off of the earth," he said in self-deprecation.

"Are you one of those who think Warp Drive is possible," bringing all of the knowledge my years of watching Star Trek gave me into play.

"Indeed," he said. "It may be possible, but we have to get out of Earth's gravity well, first." He went on to explain why we couldn't have warp drive in a solar system, and carried on for several minutes. At one point, I looked up and saw Lou looking at me, a small smile playing across her lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.