2014: A 50 Year Sex Odyssey - Cover

2014: A 50 Year Sex Odyssey

Copyright© 2014 by DevilDave

Chapter 41: New Term: Sexual Predator

The next morning, Carly was waiting for me alongside the Gym ... the moment I saw her, we bolted for the door to go inside, in an effort to get out of the freezing cold. She took me by the arm, and led me to an empty spot in row four of the bleachers. Maybe ten seconds after we sat down, a friend of hers walked up below us at floor level, and started asking her something about an upcoming class ... Carly gave her the "evil eye" (as if to say "leave us alone!" ... something I had never seen her do). The girl walked away, shyly ... then Carly pulled out a piece of paper, saying, "OK, here are the directions to Julie's..." I took a look, and saw that address was in Irving Park, one of the plushest parts of town. Reading Carly's notes, I saw that it was easy to get there – but that wasn't the question. "I have to ask, how WELL do you know this girl... ?" Carly smiled and said, "she's a really good basketball player, she's our age, she was fun to play against, and since we've been talking on the phone ... I've gotten turned on..." That last part broke my whole line of thought, so I took my Girl's hands in mine, and said "Good enough for me..."

The rest of the day was pretty much nonsense free. I did see Carmen and Maria talking near the admin door, and I casually went by, saying "You guys talking about high school opportunities in Brazil?" Maria shot back with a confident "Not exactly ... maybe about other opportunities, though..." It was a damn good answer, making me think that the two were making a plan to be together. In the famous History class after lunch. I noticed cute little (sexy!) TJ had apparently made some sort of deal with the girl who normally sat beside me in the next column of desks. Now TJ was sitting there herself, and when I glanced toward the short-haired blond three desks up, she gave me a little wave and turned around. TJ had a very devious look on her face, telling me that she was thinking way outside the realm of History.

I grabbed Carly at the double doors right after final bell, and we made a fast walk to my car, parked a block over. Carly pulled out her list of directions, as I warmed up the car. Over the next 20 minutes, we left that area northeast of the City, and worked our way over to that more ritzy part of central Greensboro, Irving Park. The large neighborhood of streets surrounded The Greensboro Country Club, which gave our tour an added touch of class. We made the final turn toward the last two lines of her directions, then pulled up Julie's street. Then we saw a huge house, hundreds of feet back from the street, and surrounded by a black iron fence. I did see the number on the "gate", and turned in, but I still wondered if we were in the right place. A young guy got out of a black car, situated just inside the gate, putting his hand out for us to stop. He came to the driver's side, and said "your name, please?" ... Carly leaned over and told the guy her name, then he said, "oh yes", and pointed to the drive that appeared to take us around the left side of the huge yard and then behind the house. We passed little fountains, a gazebo, some benches under trees, a statue or two, and other items on the massive lawn – all, evident little "touches of class".

I looked at Carly with a "well, this is impressive" glancet, then we reached the back of the building – one that, sure enough, appeared to have three stories. There were four nice cars parked at, or in the garage on the far side of the large paved area in back. We parked where we thought it was okay, then got out. There were a couple of doors on the back of the house, but one door in the middle, with an opera window. Since it was the closest to us, we went inside it, finding an elevator, with the buttons 2 & 3 alongside. "I guess this is the right way", I said, even though I still a little tentative. I pressed the "3" button, then the doors opened, closed behind us, then we moved upward. When the doors opened opened again, I spotted the silhouette of a tall figure standing across the room, still staring out a large front window, facing the street where we had entered the property. She turned to us, and I knew it must be Julie ... and she was quite a beautiful girl. She came over to Carly with a warm "HI", then the girls put their hands in each others', before quickly moving that into a hug. They were close in height, and of similar build. Julie then looked at me, saying " ... and You are DAVID..." I nodded at her, then she asked us to sit down with her in the two nice sofas that fronted the fireplace ( nice... ) On my way over, I took in the total look of the large room. I noticed a huge bed in the far corner, a TV, a record player and radio, a small refrigerator, and a side door, likely to her bath. In this one huge room – apparently taking all of the top floor – she had a bedroom, a den, a little office desk area, and huge closets. It appeared that all the conveniences were there ... the place oozed "money", in my estimation.

"So you guys really SHOWED..." she said gleefully. "Sorry to change the location at the last minute, but I remembered that this is the most comfortable, private place we could meet ... and ... talk some" she told us. "Carly, you've heard some of this, but how about I tell your man where I've been, what I've done, and what WE might be able to do ... fair enough??" Carly nodded and put her arm inside mine. "I'll be 16 in about three months ... I have this house almost completely to myself – going on three years, now. My Grandmother lives on the first floor, and pretty much keeps to herself. My parents are split up, and God knows where right now. I think he's somewhere in Europe, and all know is, the last time I talked to my Mother, she had met some guy and they were in southern California. Nice family, Huh? Money's not a problem, and there's nobody around to tell me what to do ... so I go and come as I please ... I'm not quite to a Driver's License yet, so I get one of the guys who work here to take me wherever I want, or I just go out by myself – one of the guys showed me how to drive, soooo ... if I'm feeling bold, I just wing it ... My grades are OK, mostly B's with a C sometimes. If I need something, I can go down and have my Grandmother sign for it, so ... I pretty much have it easy ... but, other than Basketball season, I just come back here every afternoon, do homework if I feel like it, and take it a day at a time..."

"I started dating right after I turned 13, then about 10 months ago, I met a guy who said he loved me on our third date. I guess I got a pair of 'hot pants' ... so I fucked him. All the girls at school talk about it ... so I really wanted to see what all the big fuss was about. It was me and him for about a month ... he's a senior at Page High, and I was really jazzed to be with an older guy. Then one night he brought his buddy from college over, and we ate and drank a little, and before I knew it, they had my clothes off and took turns nailing me all night. My 'so-called boyfriend' held me down so his buddy could Fuck me ... It was my first time with two guys, and even though it seemed strange, I did like having two cocks in me at the same time ... eventually, I started looking forward to having one at each end..."

"He and I stopped going out on dates ... they just kept coming over and would leave right after they had me ... then it was three guys, and I just gave in to anything they wanted. I sucked, I fucked, and just did what they said – it was exciting, and sometimes I enjoyed it a lot, too. Then about 7-8 weeks ago, all of a sudden I stopped hearing from my guy. I called his house and left a message for him, then he called me back a couple of days later and told me he never wanted to see me again. I almost got into some real trouble at Aycock, because I felt so bad, I laid out for three days straight – I didn't even want to get out of bed, I felt so used and hit on. It took my Grandmother making up a "sick" letter for me to get back in, when I finally got hold of myself. The school bought into it – especially when they saw her name, and they let me off the hook ... but they told me in the future, to please let them know earlier the next time I fell ill."

"So, after I thought about it a while, I decided I was done with boys – I'd had more than my fill of them. So I kind of started checking out girls ... like Carly here ... I mean, she's just so damn long and sexy ... and I want to try her out ... I dropped a hint to her a few weeks ago, but then later she told me about the two of you ... I've been trying to be a "good girl", but also I have been with a couple of women. There's two teammates of mine from Basketball, but they are both a little shy to do something with another girl ... Sooo, I was thinking I needed to find out one way or the other, the deal with other females. I did meet a lady at the Mall, in the womens' department. We were in the lingerie section, we got to talking and laughing ... and to make a long story short, she ended up with me in front of the fireplace here, the next night. We were shy, but then I started getting excited about her ... we decided to just let go and fuck each other. She's like 35, with a husband and three kids ... so there's probably no future there."

"Then I met a girl at the Grocery store, and we hit it off, so we started talking on the phone a lot, and about a week after we first met, she brought one of her girl friends over and we spent some time feeling on each other, kissing, and massaging back and forth. She's eighteen, and her friend is 16, so ... well, I admit I have been enjoying them a lot. OK, now I love tits and pussy. There's just something very special about getting a hot girl's clothes off and putting my hands all over her ... I like having the power, I guess. Ohhh, and also I bought some toys, so now I can fuck a another girl, we don't even need a guy ... so ... ummmm ... do you have questions, David? ... because ... even though I get a rise out of talking on the phone with Carly, and shooting baskets with her ... now I WANT HER, too..."

I sat there absolutely blown away at Julie's story, but really didn't question anything she said. I looked at Carly, who seemed almost as taken back as I was, but by the time I looked back toward Julie, our host had lowered herself from her leather chair, and was now crawling toward us on all fours. She reached Carly's knees, and slipped her hand between them, with Carly opening her legs to receive her. Julie worked her way up between Carly's legs, laying her head on Carly's lap, and looking up sideways at me. Carly started stroking her hair a little, making Julie hug both of Carly's legs. Carly looked at me, waiting for me to say something. I put my hand gently on Julie's back, and told the girls to do whatever they wanted. I could see the charge in Carly's eyes already. The two went for each other immediately, and shared a deep, long kiss.

I was totally happy to watch and see just how far they would go this first time. Julie's nice hard kisses on Carly's mouth and face softened up a little, then she worked Carly out of her jacket, and began to work on her buttons. When she reached the last one, she jerked Carly's shirttail out, and wrapped the blouse over and behind Carly's shoulders. Her "ummmmm" when she looked at Carly's chest was more than an approval ... Julie didn't waste time trying to unhook Carly, she just pulled her bra straps off her shoulders, and when Carly's tits popped out, she said a happy "finally", then went to work on all that she could kiss and nuzzle under Carly's chin. Carly cast a glance sideways at me, raised her eyebrows, and closed her eyes tightly, to fully enjoy Julie's mouth on her. Julie grabbed both of Carly's beautiful tits, and said directly to me... "can I do anything I want to her... ?" The words "Please DO..." gave her the go-ahead. She rubbed Carly's tits all over her face, sucked Carly's nipples, then accepted Carly's mouth in a probing "thank you" kiss. Soon Carly adjusted so that Julie could work her slacks down, then her panties too. Julie's look at Carly's beautiful pussy came right before she said, "I've been thinking a lot about this..."

Then she took my girls' legs, and kissed the inside of them from her ankles up to her very, very wet spot. Carly looked absolutely starved for Julie's affection ... she put her hands on Julie's head and pulled her in, while she anchored her feet firmly on Julie's shoulders. Julie attacked with her tongue, and my girl surrendered to her. Julie ate away at Carly, then announced, "be as loud as you want, no one can hear us..." I suspected this could NOT have been the first time she had told someone that. Carly finally started jacking her hips upward, clearly trying to Fuck Julie's mouth ... she excited our host that much more – and me too. When Carly exploded with a scream, Julie held her butt up off the seat, bringing her back down ever so slowly ... Carly had yelled out from deep inside, and now was left with only enough energy to work her fingers thru Julie's long hair. My girl let her legs extend limply over Julie's shoulders. Then Julie took my right hand, and started me stroking Carly's clit, giving Julie the chance to free herself and straighten up, and take her warmup jacket off ... she had no bra, and the moment Carly saw her tits, she responded by reaching for Julie with her hands and mouth. Julie slipped her warm-ups down, revealing the rest of her beautiful torso to us, while still resting on her knees between Carly's legs. Then Julie made sure that Carly saw her kiss me, and tell me, "I'm gonna give her a second one, and I'm thinking how good it would be to have your Cock buried in me while I'm eating on her..."

Then she immediately went to work on my girl again. My Dick had been rock hard for minutes, so I went behind Julie just as she requested, with her reaching back to spread her cheeks for me. I put a couple of fingers in her pussy ... but she turned around at me and said... "Look, I'm so Goddamned horny for cock right now, just go in me, either hole – it really doesn't fucking matter..." So I pounded her deep in her pussy, pushing her forward to eat Carly out the second time ... we were pounding on each other for the next 20 minutes ... Julie kept changing her position, casting herself backward on my Dick, then plunging forward into Carly with her tongue. Carly came again, but then sat up and pushed her mouth forward onto Julie's face. She held her tight, while she said "FUCK HER BRAINS OUT", to me. Julie heard that, and exclaimed... "Yessss, be a good boy, and do what she tells you..." Eventually, Julie went into the shakes, finally clamping down on my Dick and giving out an equally piercing scream in the room ... But amazingly, Julie wasn't done... "c'mon you two, get in bed with me..." Julie laid us down on the firm but comfortable bed, and sat on her legs in between us, with a hand in motion on each of us. She looked at Carly and said, "I think it's been maybe the last three times you and I talked on the phone ... I played with my pussy almost the entire call, then I HAD to get myself off, so I could finally relax and go to sleep ... haaa"

Carly liked the compliment, then didn't move a muscle when Julie leaned down and took me in her mouth, before sitting back up and proclaiming "and it's a good thing I didn't know about YOU yet, because it would have been even harder to calm down and fall asleep...". Then she continued, "you are the first Cock I've had since the breakup with that High School bastard, and I just didn't realize how much I missed it." I could see Julie a lot more clearly now, than when I was behind her earlier ... and this girl was truly stunning. Her tits were a little more full than Carly's, and not quite as big as Laura's ... she had a totally killer body, and a medium brown bush between her legs. She could have easily passed for 20-21. She started talking directly to Carly about whatever came to mind, then she asked if it would be okay if she kept herself busy while we talked. That meant, was it okay for her to climb on top of me, jack me enough to get me hard again, and sit atop my Dick. Carly just gave an approving wave, considering that Julie had already gotten into a rhythm on top of me... "Damn, your Cock feels fantastic ... just let me do everything..." she said as she continued to Fuck me...

Carly quickly tired of just watching, so she sprang up and got behind Julie's back and started playing with her tits. "ohhhh, yes, baby ... play with me, touch me all over..." Then Julie got a strained look on her face and bent over me a little more, starting to feel something inside her again. Carly swung around, straddled my face with her pussy, and leaned forward to start kissing Julie. If ONLY I could have watched these two. I had to rely on Julie's (and Carly's) thrusts, to show me how excited they both were. "Tell him to Cum in me ... PLEASE..." Julie begged Carly ... so I gathered myself, and shot it all inside Julie's pussy, but then I watched my Carly shove Julie backwards on the bed, and EAT her OUT, taking back as much of my CUM as she could. She gave Julie a little aftershock, and our host finally reached a point of satisfaction. We gave Julie dozens of kisses all over her upper body, before we crashed beside her. "Jesus Christ, you two are DIRTY!!" Carly gasped in amusement and put her hand over her mouth, as if to say "YOU think WE are DIRTY... ?!?!?" Then we all held each other...

Julie offered us a coke, or wine, or beer ... but since we were "good kids", we settled on sharing a soft drink. I asked Julie, still very strikingly naked, what her plans were. She shrugged her shoulders in apparent honesty, saying "I just need to get thru the next three damn months of school, keep my nose clean so I can get to Page next fall, and ... I just want to Fuck every hot girl I like ... along with you, Mr. David – that is, if Miss Carly doesn't mind ... of course..." I think Carly was thinking she had just had her best girl-girl time in weeks – so she observed, "I think we definitely could work something out." Then we went into a little Q&A with Julie, for we found it hard to completely buy her story of complete freedom. She told us that she was "fourth generation money", and this had been her grandparents' house, and that there were literally millions sitting in the bank... "in fact, just tell me where you want to go this summer, and it's all taken care of ... how's that? I don't think about it very much, but I need to start spending a little of that cash – and it might as well be with people I like..." We acknowledged her generosity, and told her we would think about it more.

But Julie wasn't done with fantasizing... "You'll be our chauffeur, so just think of somewhere simple, like, say a 'naked beach', for starters..." That gave us all a charge, and made me think that I'd like to see more of this incredibly grown-up girl..."Are you guys busy the rest of the week?" she threw out ... we looked at each other, and shrugged our shoulders back at her. "Ok, so how do you feel about being with an older lady?" I looked at Carly about ½ second, then said, "well, I guess I'm open to it ... uhhhh ... if you are, sweetheart..." Carly then looked back at Julie, who suggested we give the married lady a chance. "How about I get a nice table and chairs in here, we'll have her come over for Pizza, and then we'll play it by ear ... then we can show her all kinds of fun things, right?" (as she took Carly's hands) Having a decent idea of what Julie was thinking about, I vigorously shook my head "YESSS", causing both girls to playfully slap at me...

When we drove out of there, the guy at the gate waved goodbye to us, then we stopped by McDonald's for a few minutes. I got us another coke, then I got back in the car with my girl, and I kissed her cheek while she was drinking thru the straw ... I said, "OK, honest opinion ... what do you think of Julie?" Then I flashed to her thumbs up or thumbs down. Carly gathered her thoughts and said that our new acquaintance was very wild, and a little off the hook. I offered that Carly could still shoot hoops with her – and, they would probably end up playing freshman ball together at the High School in the fall ... but Carly said, "Only problem is, we're talking about the girl who gave me the biggest climax I've ever had ... and only just a few minutes ago... " I didn't waste my time wondering how I stood up against Julie in the lovemaking department for Carly, I just summed her answer up, with a "then let me know when she calls..." I got a long, long hug around my neck, and we just sat there in the warmth of each others' embrace, as we watched cars go around the building ... this had become the "thing to do" after dark, and especially on Friday and Saturday nights ... it was a big deal among the high school kids with cars, and it was fascinating just to watch every type of guy or girl (or carloads of either) go by – the key was to "see" and "be seen"...

Friday was an easy, relaxing day for me, with classes rolling by, and me heading home with no weekend plan in mind – maybe it felt good to have a free day, after the hot, killer lovemaking session a day earlier with Julie. She was a girl who had a sexual appetite, the likes of which I hadn't seen since my introduction to Mary. Julie's all-out, anything goes approach to us was something I sort of hoped she wasn't extending to everybody out there.

My stepfather was surprisingly still around the house, but he informed me that he'd need a lift to the Terminal at 6:30am on Saturday morning. I gave him a "no problem" thumb up, and we talked about how great the car was. That type of banter pretty much had be put on the shelf, as soon as my Mom hit the back door. She was not in the best of moods, claiming "of all nights, we could have had something on the table when she got home..." and "now I have to start from scratch, after working so hard all day". My stepfather said a couple of helpful things, but she just kept begging ... but now she moved on to the next level "aren't you EVER going back to work? We're going to be poor, and it'll be all YOUR FAULT..." I could see the hurt in his eyes, so I said, "Hey guys, I have a little extra cash – how about I treat us to a Libby Hill dinner tonight... ??" Libby Hill was a seafood favorite in the city and parts surrounding, and I knew they had Take-Out service, if I drove over there ... My stepfather perked up and said "here's an extra $5, be back as soon as you can..." Rather than stick around any further, I bolted out the door. I eased the car around her Fairlane then drove over to the restaurant, returning home in about 45 minutes with some great Fish & Seafood.

They were by this time taking in some Friday nite TV, but when I came in and put the food on the table, the smell of the fish (and hushpuppies, of course) made them come running. She remarked that it would have been nice if I could have brought back something without so many bones, but it was just part of her continual line of complaints, anytime she was in a bad mood ... And YES, KIDS ... in those days, the term "filet" was not among the choices. The price for eating a good piece of trout, or mackerel, or sea bass was – yep, you got to work out the main bones, and hope like hell not to swallow any little "stragglers" ... All in all though, it was DAMN GOOD EATING.

After dinner, they went back to TV ... and I chose to go up the hill. I kept having flashes of being in bed with both Carly and Julie, and watching them live their fantasies out with each other. I called Carly, just to see what my girl was up to ... She had just concluded one of her "marathons" with Carmen, but then got a call right after that from Julie. Carly said that Julie was one of the most amazing girls she'd ever met ... I thought she was referring to our session yesterday, but she was actually talking about their phone call. Carly said that just "listening" to Julie got her turned on. While Julie was talking, Carly started getting wet, even putting her fingers in her pussy while she listened to Julie's talk about her fantasies. "I know it sounds like I'm making it up, buttt ... I almost came ... just listening to the sound of her voice..." Hell, just hearing about it in detail got me excited, second hand ... Carly wanted to know if we could go to Julie's house tomorrow morning at 10:00am ... that Julie wanted us to meet someone. I knew I would be taking my stepfather to the Terminal really early, so I asked to pick up Carly about 7:30, and spend the time together until we would drive to Julie's house. She said, "Only if we get off the phone right now – I need my beauty sleep!!" I assured her that she was in ERROR, but I did agree with her request. I sat there wrapped up in the blanket, wondering just what the wild 'n' crazy – yet, incredibly sexy – Julie had planned for tomorrow.

Saturday morning my stepfather and I were up 'n' at 'em, and on the road in plenty of time to get him to the Terminal. He sat there for a moment once we stopped and said "Son, your Mother flies off the handle every damn time something upsets her world ... I've enjoyed spending the week at home ... it's too bad she was so frustrated at having me around..." I could see that he was upset, and still hurting over the "we're going to be poor" outburst. I said "Hey, let's just hang in there, OK?" Then he got out, came around to my side and said... "do not ever worry about money – I've got the bonus cash, that she will NEVER find out about..." We both let out with a laugh, and I knew everything was going to be alright, no matter what she said, or did. He patted me on the shoulder, and reported in for his next trip.

I still had a lot of time on my hands ... and regretfully, kids ... McDonald's did not open in those days until 11:00am. I had to look around in the dawn hours, just to find some coffee. I got my fill, thought about the future – not just today – and cheated a little on time, ending up in front of Carly's house at 7:15 ... my girl bolted out the door in about ten minutes, jumped in my car and said "I hope you know, I don't do this for just ANYBODY..." We got a great early morning laugh, then she reached across and put her hand between my legs, saying... "Now take me to Bed, OK??" Even though it was still early, that was the BEST idea I'd heard on the day. We hustled over to the house, and found a stone-cold situation inside. Carly walked fast to the bedroom, while I turned up the thermostat ... by the time I reached her, she was under the cover, laughing ... and throwing clothes out on the floor. I joined her in this effort, and in no time we were naked against each other, using that wonderful, loving body heat to get warm.

We kissed like crazy, and ended up with our hands firmly on "each others' " ... Carly got a serious look on her face, and asked, "do you mind that Julie turns me on so much?" I gave her a resounding "hell NOOO" ... She returned with "You know I'm in love with you ... and nobody else can change that ... but if I think about her, I do want her so much..." Hearing that got me hard as hell, and when Carly gripped my shaft with both hands, I just said, "how 'bout we use this time for a warm-up, then we'll go over there and FUCK THE HELL out of that GIRL?" Carly gave me an "ummmm", then quickly disappeared under the cover. With the room warming up just a little, I lowered the cover to the back of her neck, watching her suck me lovingly. I reminded myself that THIS was the difference ... that when Carly and I were together, it was an act of LOVE ... while with every other girl, it was an act of LUST only.

Carly read the look on my face and told me, "I want you to CUM in my mouth, I want to taste and swallow your Love" ... I had never heard anyone put it quite like that, so I surrendered myself to her, without any hesitation. When the cream was rising up my shaft, she said "c'mon, I need it", very, very calmly. My shots came effortlessly, and she took them beautifully before swallowing me. She tickled me, flicking her tongue on my soft balls, then I pulled the rascal girl up to me and refused to let her go. We laid there without a word, just enjoying the love that we felt. Then I finally threw the cover back, and ATE her OUT completely. Carly's vise grip around my neck told me how much she needed me, and I just wallowed in the moment. In a little while, I left my Love in bed, to go into the kitchen and try to whip up a single Hot Chocolate for us. When I returned with the tasty treat, Carly was sitting up at the headboard with the top blanket draped around her – "almost" showing me everything. It made me flash back to the day that Bev sat guard at her back porch, and told me to go down in the basement, and give it to Carly. Sitting up in bed, her look was SO much like that day. We sat together in bed and shared sips of the hot drink, then I could take it no more, so I lowered the blanket on her, and enjoyed the special view of her tits.

We were in the shower shortly, and were careful to wash every little "dirty spot" on each other. I found some exceptionally dirty areas on her tits and in her pussy, but I managed to clean her successfully with my tongue. We got dressed, and jumped in the car, still with plenty of time to get to Julie's ... When we hit the gate in front of her house, a boy jumped out of the car just inside, took a brief look at us, and waved us thru. We took the route to the left, saw no activity out back, but did spy a late model station wagon parked just outside the elevator door. For you young ones, in those days there were lots of station wagons – serving the same purpose as our modern day "SUV's" ... We took the elevator up, and when the doors opened, we saw across the room the tops of two heads, side by side in the sofa. The sofa faced out Julie's front window, so that's all we could see. When I called out a "good morning", the two heads separated immediately. We walked across the deluxe room, and found Julie in another warm-up suit, seated very close to a woman, dressed in a business jacket and skirt. The lady did not immediately look up, as she was "straightening" her skirt, and buttoning up a little.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.