2014: A 50 Year Sex Odyssey - Cover

2014: A 50 Year Sex Odyssey

Copyright© 2014 by DevilDave

Chapter 32: Beautiful Black Hair, A Black Car and More

The highlights of Driver Training on this day? ... the section of the Manual covering upkeep of the car, the need for insurance coverage, and other little tidbits ... plus, sarcastic glances exchanged between the little high school "snit" Judy and me ... and of course, further examination of "The Fruits of the Spirit". Certainly Mr. Wilder kept the 90 minutes interesting. All I could think of was edging closer to having a license and "wheels" in my driveway.

On Thursday, 20 others and I survived the ordeal of the infamous ¼ sheet of paper History pop-quiz. The little cutie in the next row delighted in showing me that she had her little test paper, and was ready to go this time. Carly and I didn't see each other until lunch break, but SHE was a treat, as usual. I confirmed as she walked up to me that this girl was smart, beautiful, and such a great choice in a girlfriend. We sat very close on a set of steps well wide of the main foot traffic, and talked about "us", Bev's situation, and our next adventure together. We were dedicating our full focus on each other, when we felt a presence just in front of us. Carmen stood there with a wide smile, clutching books in her arms. We were both excited to see her ... I took her books, and cleared a space for her to sit with us, as Carly gave her a big hug. I'm not sure my girlfriend got the same effect, but when I hugged Carmen, I could feel her big tits pressing on my chest. She started to sit on the step just below the two of us, but we guided her to the top step, so we could look up at her. She told us she'd been down all this time with the flu, with her parents holding her out of school an extra couple of days – just to make sure she returned at 100%.

Carmen was full of questions, meaning that during the morning she had been brought up to speed on the story of Bev & Joy's suspension, and other campus "news". Knowing she was with her closest friends, she reminisced about the adventures all of us had together, and was truly sad that our good friend had fallen under the "spell of Joy"... "That's one thing I'm glad you got out of ", I reminded her. Carly and I both reached out to touch Carmen. I gripped the back of Carmen's ankle, while Carly touched her knee. At that point, we took a serious look at this beautiful Brazilian girl – and realized how much we had missed seeing her. Carmen's expression changed slightly – possibly feeling the same emotions that we did. I gave out a fairly innocent "We have a lot of catching up to do, huh?" ... Carmen smiled and agreed, and a moment after, Carly gripped the back of Carmen's calf and said... "we can do that, just let us know when you have time..." Those words kinda changed the atmosphere ... I paused to look at Carly, who was giving me a "you know what I mean" look ... Then Carmen told us that she also had heard how close Carly and I had become. Maybe we weren't yet the talk of the campus, but several people had learned that the two of us had gravitated toward each other. As I had that thought, Carly assured Carmen that we still wanted to stay close to her.

Taking that as an opening, I laid a playful punch to Carmen's knee, and said " ... you know, I'm way behind in my Tutoring, too..." Carmen laughed out loud at that reminder, then said she had to be on her way... "I can't wait to talk to both of you again... !" was the last thing she said, as she hustled away. Our eyes trailed this beauty, until she had walked out of sight. I looked at Carly sideways, and said, "Were you trying to make a point, a second ago... ?" Carly's huge grin was all the answer I needed. "Well, she's beautiful, she's sexy, and I ... well, don't YOU want to be with her again... ?" I grabbed Carly in my arms, and she said "maybe we could recruit Carmen to help us with ' our little house ' ... and then she can ' tutor you ', while I put my hands all over her..." "DAMN GIRL, you are on FIRE today... !" I shot back. Then we noticed one of the Teachers giving us the eye from a distance, and remembered the warning about "campus displays of affection", so we quickly got civilized again. The warning bell sounded, we exchanged happy looks, and then we went to our classes.

My stepfather rolled in on Friday ... after I got home from school and Driver Training, we strategized a little ... he updated me that he was in for the weekend, and was going to the Ford dealership to pick up OUR CAR in the morning ... I was (using a modern day term) STOKED at the news. In our conversation, I related that I was up to "Unit 3" in the Driver's Manual, and that with luck, I might be ready within two weeks to go take the exam for my license. Then, just to show him I appreciated what he was doing for me ... I offered to give him some extra money toward the purchase. He said "no, it's all covered...", with a look of satisfaction. He continued, "OK, she's not home yet ... so let's figure you and I hit the road first thing in the morning ... we'll get your Mom to take us to the barbershop ... I'm sure she'll have some Saturday morning errands to do, so we'll just take the bus downtown, walk a block to the car lot, and drive ' THAT BABY ' home" ... we both laughed, and I took note of his effort to be "hip" and talk like my age group ... After dinner, I told the two of them I needed to go up the street to lay out some plans to work at the house. In actuality, I wanted to place three phone calls ... one to Mary, one to Carmen, and one to the exotic, Asian beauty Mai – with thoughts of our last session still on my mind.

Mary greeted me with excitement and charm, telling me that she and Laura were meeting at the house for a little breakfast "and play" tomorrow morning, before going out on a daylong shopping spree. I listened closely to her plan, and asked if the house might be available in the afternoon. Mary tagged my request immediately, and asked... "OK, lemme guess ... Carly? Mai? A new recruit?..." I matched her playfulness, and said, "If I am lucky, ALL the above... !" Mary said "have a great afternoon, and remember – I get DIBS on anyone you're with..." My answer was "Of course... !" Mary was still laughing as she hung up the phone.

I called Carmen ... but the voice on the other end was not the one I was used to. I asked to speak to her, but first I "ID'd" myself as a classmate, etc., etc. When the beauty picked up, she explained that this was "the new driver", then changed the subject back to our meeting at school ... we talked more about Bev and that sorry matter, then she asked a few questions about Carly and I. I was as honest as I could be ... then Carmen remembered to add that she had run into Carly later between classes, and that my girl had whispered to her "we want to see you..." I felt Carmen pause a little, then I assured her how much we had missed her during the many days she was out. I told her I had some things to get out of the way on Saturday morning, but I could get back to her after that ... I then sensed that someone had walked into the room where Carmen was talking ... still, her "That will be fine" response was good enough for me...

Mai answered after a couple of rings (damn good luck on a Friday nite, I thought – "3-for-3"!), and appeared to be very happy to hear from me. She told me that she had a guest in for the weekend, but then asked me to drop by tomorrow afternoon for a second. I didn't want to interrupt her evening any further, so I politely said I would try to get by there. She gave me a very soft and whispery "good night" ... just those two little words made me squirm a bit, and want to be with her...

So, seeking to be marginally truthful ... I took stock of the house & garage, and determined what I'd do next there – just in case there were any questions when I ducked back into my house. Fortunately, both parents were locked in on "Route 66", one of the most popular TV programs on Friday nites. I got a "secret grin" from my stepfather, before I slid down the hallway. Then I performed the same ritual as I did each and every evening ... I pulled out my wallet and counted my "riches" ... I had figured days earlier that I needed to hold all the cash, and not even try to find a hiding place for those big bills. It felt so great to be "a man of means", and to be headed into the relaxation of the weekend...

Our plan for Saturday morning worked to perfection – with "her" taking great pleasure in dropping us both off at the DAMN barbershop. After she drove out of sight, I intimated to him "no problem, she has her way now ... we get our way later..." I was quite a bit taller than my stepfather, so it felt great when he reached up to squeeze my shoulder, in obvious agreement. I got an even better feel for the day, when he told the barbers that we were "only there for a little trim..." We were out of there in less than an hour ... I looked at the bus sked posted on the pole outside, and saw we had about 30 minutes before catching the bus headed downtown. Even though it was still early, we saw that the little diner next door was taking customers thru the door. Sure enough, the guys had decided to open for breakfast on Saturdays & Sundays ... we decided to step in for another cup of coffee – I read this as another chance for "male bonding" between us ... haaa.

The deal downtown was a snap. He showed our salesman the $$$, we were given the key, and OFF we WENT. The only thing left to do, was for my stepfather to take us by the insurance office, and boost the policy to include the new car. He took pride in introducing me to our Agent for the first time, AND letting him know that we'd be back in sometime in the next 2-3 weeks, "to add a driver to the policy..." All three of us smiled at that, and I got a firm handshake from the Agent. My stepfather drove us home, and took it reallllly slowww going up our driveway. We laughed at that like a couple of ten year old's – finally the men of the house were going to get one over on "The Queen Mother" ... He said "job done" when he cut the engine ... then he looked at me, saying "Guess you need to get back up the hill, and earn some money today, huh?" I replied a confident, "that, and some other things too..." He said he had the rest of the day covered, and that he would take care of the likely "uproar" that would take place when "she" got home. We had a big laugh ... then once I got in and "spiffed up" a little, I mounted my bike, deciding to take the rest of the day as it came ... It was still late morning, but being "a man of the world", I made the executive decision to work a little stop at McDonald's into my busy, busy schedule. I chomped down on my cheeseburger, fries, and (celebratory) chocolate shake ... taking as long as I wanted.

I then biked in the direction of Mai's house, looking forward to a warm reception. I got that, and gazed at Mai from head to toe (purposely reminding her of her beauty) ... she was dressed in a nice casual blouse with shirttail out, and jeans – and with bare feet and painted toenails to boot. She welcomed me inside, so she could shut the door and keep out the cold air. I shared a much too brief hug with her, then she asked me to meet her guest. She left, then returned with a very smart looking young lady. "Mr. David, this is – well, her American name is – ' Mindy '..." At the sound of her name, the young girl bowed and extended her hand. "Mindy" was maybe 5'6", very slim, and – of course – she had those exotic, to-die-for Asian eyes. "Let me tell you that she knows just a few words of English ... she is visiting me for the weekend, and we are having a great time..." Then, catching me staring at the young beauty, Mai commented, "I see you already approve of her..." I believe my face turned red, so to recover, I quickly asked Mai to tell me about her friend. She began, "there really aren't many Asian people in North Carolina, so if two families meet, they always are friendly toward each other ... Mindy's Mom & Dad live in Hickory (maybe 90 minutes west of here); her Mom and I met at a business seminar several years ago, and became good friends in a short time. She is Japanese like me, but her Husband is Chinese.

That was a fact that threw me a little, for in my world history classes at school, I recalled reading that the two countries clashed at every turn. But I chose not to interrupt to ask about that minor issue. "Mindy has been here less than 1 year, after finishing her school in Japan". "She is..." I asked... "Mindy is 21, and in college near her home ... she is lucky to have two friends who help her with the translations for her studies". I was shocked, as this pretty young girl looked to be about 16-17 at most. "OH, you Asian girls...". I threw in. The girl put her arm inside Mai's near arm. Mai quickly remarked that girls in Japan would often hold hands or go arm-in-arm as they visited the marketplace, or went shopping. I came back with a smiling "No problem, I think it's great..." Mai turned to update Mindy on our conversation. She may have thrown in my pleasure in meeting her, for Mindy acted happy, while still understandably shy. "She has a boyfriend ... he is in the Japanese military..." Then she turned to Mindy and spoke in Japanese once again ... this time Mindy turned and went into a different part of the house.

Once the young girl was out of sight, Mai stepped forward so we could engage in a kiss. I worked my tongue between her lips, but then we heard Mindy on her way back up the hallway, so we recovered abruptly. Without any noticeable emotion, Mindy handed Mai a black & white photograph, but Mai motioned for Mindy to show it to me herself. The young cutie came alongside me to show (and talk about) the man in the picture. I wish I could be more charitable, but the gentleman was not terribly handsome. About 95% of his hair was standing upward, on top of his head, with nearly nothing on the sides. He displayed a scowl, while wearing some sort of thick military coat. Mindy kept on talking to me about this person, but all I could do was nod. I looked at Mai in complete bewilderment ... then she explained Mindy's description of the man. Her boyfriend was about 29, and a foot soldier in Japan. They were to be married in 1965, just as their parents desired. I grinned in (fake) approval of all I heard, then gave Mindy a bright smile. She continued to stand close to me, as Mai spoke to me in English, and her in Japanese. I chose to look at the girl, and determined that she was a very calm and settled young lady. She also had the figure of an athlete. I asked Mai if she was in sports at her school... "Why yes, she is a distance runner..." Mai replied. The first thing that came to mind was "cross country", but after an exchange between the two Asian women, I was told that she ran the longer track races.

Mindy asked to excuse herself ... then shortly after, we heard the water running in the shower Mai turned and came slowly chest-to-chest with me. She slyly said, "we have until she finishes her shower". Mai conveniently pressed her tits to my chest, with me giving quick approval by kissing her neck. "Next time, I want to be alone with you..." she said with very soft eyes. Before I could answer, she corrected herself with, "but I must stay respectful of your beautiful Carly, I am so sorry..." I took her face in my hands, and looked deep into her eyes, saying... "we already want you to be a part of us ... we both like you very, very much..." I got a deep kiss in return, with her hands firmly on my hips, pulling me in closer to her waist. In a flash, I sank to my knees, pulled down her jeans, and began to lick the inside of her legs. Mai was chastising me, but very softly... "no, nooooo, we cannot..." but she was moving to help me, nonetheless. I pulled down her panties, and started licking her, moving up with every stroke ... Mai split her left leg just enough to let my tongue penetrate her, then she jerked her hips toward me in an effort to work for a climax. We kept an ear out for the running shower, then Mai clutched the back of my head and exploded. She knew she could let out a measured scream, and not be heard by the girl in the shower. Then she lowered herself into a sort of "baseball catcher crouch", letting me lick her lips and kiss her ... when she pulled back a little, then reached to wipe the taste of her pussy from her lips, I stopped her, licked her and sucked her tongue instead. In a moment, I worked to pull her pants up, then I let Mai lean on me along the edge of her kitchen counter. The beauty was still aggressive – trying to hump my leg, as if that would help her get more. "Oh, Mister David, we are ... I mean... " I stopped whatever she was about to say with "it's OK, it's OK ... I can't help but want you..." And then she looked apologetically at me, saying "I don't understand how the American couples think ... I don't want to hurt your precious girl ... please help me..." Mai's English would become a little disjointed at times like this – but I still read her meaning. "But I just did...", I replied with full confidence. Then as we stared at each other and exchanged little kisses, she admitted... " I have to tell you that I loved it just now..." Then the damn water stopped, and we had to collect ourselves again.

It was at that point that I concocted ... in my estimation ... the plan of the century...

But just as I was about to put my evil thought into words, Mai left me for a second, then almost immediately came back into view. She motioned for me to join her in the hallway. She cautioned me with a "shhh" motion of her lips, then she positioned me just ahead of her. The door to the bathroom was cracked open slightly, and steam was escaping out into the hall. I looked back at Mai, but she gently pushed me forward. When I got within reach of the door, she nodded and whispered to me "look..." Then I saw the beautiful, slender figure of Mindy, rubbing the towel thru her hair ... while completely naked below, to the floor. I changed my secret glance from her backside, to look at the reflection of her in the mirror. I saw her small features and curves, but also two strikingly pretty tits, pointing straight ahead. I also caught sight of the nice trimmed bush between her legs. Mai pulled me away, and we retraced our steps back toward the kitchen. When we got back to the edge of the counter, I looked into her smiling eyes, and watched as she said... "She is more your age, and I think you and Carly should enjoy her, if you ever meet ... I'm an older lady, and... " I'd heard enough of her mixed message, and put a hand over her mouth. "Can you get free in one hour?", I whispered. Mai looked confused, so I helped her organize her reaction. "Can't you get out for a little while – maybe to go get groceries for dinner, or SOMETHING??" Mai nodded a quick yes ... then I continued "meet me at Mary's house, I really need to talk to you ". Mai nodded, but this time more cautiously. "Please come – oh, and tell her I really enjoyed meeting her..." I took off like a jackrabbit, hoping my timing was good. I went by the store for pepsi and a couple of small edibles, then went straight to the house.

There were no cars in the driveway, meaning that I had guessed right. Mary & Laura were now in the middle of their afternoon together, I trusted. I sat in the front living room, and completed my planning for "the event" I wanted to pull off ... Mai was there right on time, and I gave her a huge hug when she entered at the back, lifting her feet off the ground. She replied with a grateful "thank you, oh it feels good..." I took her in my arms, to give her THE kiss that would get her complete attention. With her hands going up and down my back, I removed her jacket, then pulled off her heavy sweater underneath. She was now only in her bra. With me working my mouth to the right and left of each bra strap, then over and under her white laced cups, Mai decided to give me the rest of her tits. The left one I took on my own, then she put the right one between my lips. I felt her hunger, and wondered if she could possibly match mine. I pulled her slacks down, with her asking if Carly was coming over... "NOPE" I replied, as I looked up at her.

I picked up the naked woman, and took her to the bedroom, where I stripped for her. Even though relaxed on the bed and waiting for me, Mai must have recalled what I had done to her at her house earlier. She scooted to the foot of the bed and fingered herself until I approached. Then both her hands went around my Dick, and she sucked me very hard. She stopped for just a moment, saying "I want it..." ... I took that opportunity to push her shoulders flat on the bed, then I picked up each of her legs, and stretched them down my back. My tongue was deep in her pussy, and I could feel the hair of her bush on both my cheeks. I locked my hands into hers, to get final control of her entire body, then I ATE her OUT, giving her two orgasms in a row. With every exhale came an "ohhh", from deep down her throat. The moment I lifted my head, Mai grasped to pull me up on top of her. She lifted her knees from my shoulders, and opened her pussy wide with both hands, to completely surrender to me. After we enjoyed our FUCK in several different positions, she rolled on top of me and bounced up and down on my hard Dick, until the strain of pumping so hard got the best of her. When she collapsed, almost fully limp on top of me, I thrust up into her and gave her a final explosion. It was the better part of a minute before Mai could lift her head, and put her lips on mine, with her eyes fully open ... Mai stayed mounted on my Dick, making several attempts to hug and clutch me with the rest of her body. After I finally rolled her to the side, she did everything she could to continue our embrace.

After a brief quiet period, I broke the silence in the room. "First of all, you can stop describing yourself as the 'older' woman, anytime you want – we are just alike in our feelings ... that other thing is just a number ... that's ALL". She gripped me a little with her body, indicating that she understood. Then I tickled her a little, getting her to snicker ... I said... "ready to hear my idea... ?" She lifted up on one elbow, and started stroking my shoulders and chest. "I want to propose a Party at your house ... a very special invitation only Party..." She smiled, so I continued ... I want You, Carly, and I to invite a close friend of ours, Carmen ... and I would really like it if Mindy stayed and joined us..." ... then I paused for her reaction. Mai's mouth opened, but she said nothing ... then finally, she nodded. "Just one thing first ... let me give you a little ' research ' project ... see if you can find out if Mindy has ever been with another girl or girls ... then, if you can – try to get a feel of how shy she is ... maybe if everyone else got naked, we could talk her into joining us for lovemaking. I suspect that the other two girls would be as thrilled to see her as I was, at your house a little while ago. What do you think..."?

Mai swallowed a couple of times, but smiled and agreed to talk to her. "Is your Carmen a pretty woman?" Mai questioned. I told her that Carmen was very curvy, and that she was a girl who liked to make love – and that she enjoyed being with other girls. We hugged, then Mai recalled that even though she had CUM several times today – that she knew I had NOT. So the beautiful Japanese girl lowered herself to my Dick ... I knew she would not be satisfied until I shot my load into her ... what a great way to kick off my "project". I held on as long as I could before shooting everything inside me down her throat. The release was sudden, and I gave Mai all she was looking for. "Thank you", she told me ... but my thought was "YOU are thanking ME??" Later as we hugged each other at the door, Mai asked "when? ... I must take Mindy back to Hickory about 8pm tomorrow night. If not tomorrow, then we must wait for her to visit again..." "OK, then TOMORROW..." I replied.

I needed to get home – or rather, to the phone up the street and make some quick phone calls to Carly and Carmen. But when I pedaled up the hill on my street, I saw a single car at the back of my driveway – a sparkling "new" (as far as I was concerned) Black Ford Falcon... ! JOB DONE, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! ... I turned into the driveway, and admired these great new "wheels" I got a "hahaaaaa" from my stepfather, as he came around from the back of the house, with his toolbox in hand. "The inside is great, I put some mats in front and back, and now it's time to check the engine and make sure everything is top-notch" he reported. I knew our new vehicle was in the best of hands with this guy, as he was the Master of engines. The only hard part would be when SHE got home. I said, "I'd help, but I need to go up the street for a second or two" ... but he countered with, "Naww, this is my department – your part comes in when it's time to study and get your license. Tell you what, on my next break, we'll go out in the country, and I'll put you behind the wheel, OK??" The adrenaline rush was terrific, as I felt myself getting closer and closer to a new freedom. "Go do what you need to do, huh?" he concluded.

Now on a HUGE high, I biked up to Vi's former house, and got on the phone. I felt I should call Carmen first. That new voice answered at her house, but he fetched her in short order. Carmen was happy to hear from me, and we shared what we'd been up to on this Saturday – I didn't fill in ALL the blanks, as that might have been counterproductive. Carmen explained that the "call-screener" was their new driver. I asked what happened to the other guy, but she replied she'd fill me in when we saw each other. When I fired back with..."wellll, that could be tomorrow, if you're available..." Carmen started grilling me over when and where. I asked for a tutoring session at 1pm, at a new location. She wrote down the Vance Street address, then I slowed us both down long enough to get to some specifics. "Carly and I have both been talking about you a lot ... we have missed you, and we're looking forward to seeing you again ... are you up for a little party tomorrow – maybe a little food & drink, and more... ?" Carmen laughed and asked (of course) about the "more" part. I said, "remember back to our early days, when we met at Mary's house for the first time?" I got an "OK", so I continued, carefully. "You learned a lot in that visit ... and it changed things in your life..." The voice on the other end said, "And ... so ... what about tomorrow?" I cut to the chase, and told her that I wanted her to be in the middle of another session like that, and that there would be a fine, young, beautiful Asian girl there ... sort of a "guest of honor". "Sounds exciting, sounds like a lot of fun ... so, let me ask, while I'm there ... will you spend some time with me?" I responded, "I promise..." After a pause, she said, "so 1pm at this address..." I confirmed "That's right..." Her last comment was "I can't wait for you to touch me again ... I want you inside me".

I took a much-needed deep breath, for over the last two minutes or so, things had been "touch and go" ... so then, it was time to reach Carly if I could. I caught her studying, but she definitely perked up when she heard my voice. I asked if we could see each other tomorrow ... that it was important. She said "of course, tell me about it..." I slowly came back with "remember our talk, that every now and then, we'd team up and do a little outreach with others?" Carly laughed, saying "And I take it we're about to do that ... just one question, is Mai involved... ?" I told her that's where we would meet, then she said, "I really would like to touch her again, she's so different and exciting..." "Well", I projected, "you'll have ample chance to do that, and a lot more – if you want." Then my girlfriend said, "Anddd, will you CUM in me??" I gave a slightly frustrated "Jesus ... I want it to be a nice surprised for you, Babe..." She kept teasing me, but I countered that she'd simply have to show up and find out. I got her go-ahead for the whole afternoon, and was off the phone as soon as I could be...

When I went back down the hill, there were now TWO cars in the driveway. When I worked my way to the back of the house, I saw the hood up, and a dirty work towel draped over the side ... my stepfather was bent over it, leaning into the engine. He looked up, and read the question(s) on my face ... he laughed, and said "Aww. she's a little upset, but she'll get used to it ... but, I GOT this – just act surprised, then stay in your room 'til dinner – how's that?" I agreed to his simple plan, then went inside. She was hard at work on "Fish" for our dinner, but she had a frustrated look on her face. Her first comment to me was, "well, I see you got another of those two-minute haircuts ... looks like I'm going to have to step in and make sure it's done right..." No way was I going to engage in that conversation, so I just turned away and followed my stepfather's advice. When I got to my room, I turned on my little radio – and just WALLOWED in my desk chair. A quick check of my wallet showed the full wad of cash ... then I started thinking about tomorrow, what could happen among the five of us ... and ALL that Beautiful BLACK HAIR. I had a specific reason for every girl to be there, and I decided to pray before bed that they ALL would make it.

About an hour later, the fish, baked potatoes, and salad were great ... but the talk was NOT. She took every shot she could at the black Ford outside ... it's too old, we can't afford it, we don't need a second car, where did the money come from, it's in the way ... there will be oil spots all over the driveway ... blah, blah, blah ... the complaints went from A-to-Z. But I just kept eating, and my stepfather gave half-answers like... "I got a great deal ... we do need another car, so I can stop leaning on the other drivers for shuttle service between the terminal and here ... I need to show David the in's and out's of cars" and then, the final salvo – "It's paid for, and I'm keeping it..." HA HAA, she had nowhere to go after that, I thought to myself. So I ate like a pig, and when I copped the excuse of needing to take a bike ride for exercise after dinner, I hit the road with nothing but total excitement over this successful day – and on this dark night, I had an eye toward tomorrow, too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.