Appointment by Card Only - Cover

Appointment by Card Only

Copyright© 2014 by Midsummerman

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An innocent sissy is captured and recruited by a severe Madam whose exclusive house caters for all tastes; a sub male who is gifted with an opportunity to sample the Madam's delights is thrown into the situation. All three and many other fetish deviants are embroiled in a journey which sees many pleasures, submissions, and realisations.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Ruth was true to her word; the haughty woman had Bruce lick the wet gusset of her panties clean before showing him her prowess with the cane from many angles as he lay obediently prone on her bed. He had edged several times to the lushly erotic sound of the cane, the pain of its sting helping him curb the urge to spend in a ten minute session which seemed to last three times that. Sated with her efforts, she had then mounted the bed as he writhed, and leaned back against the headboard with some urgency to have her cunt licked in thanks. She simply pointed to her wet and messy cleft, spreading her glorious thighs and placing her hands behind her knees to lift her legs high. Bruce’s boning cock pulsed as his nose was treated to the delicious whiff of her heated arousal as he wiggled forward and lapped at the silky folds. Her dominance peaked wonderfully as she accepted his services ... and thought on the fate of Miriam’s husband.

“We’ll have a special treat for you to observe tomorrow, it involves the male who now squirms in the dark. He’ll see the light tomorrow, and you’ll see the level of dominance that is enforced here.” She lifted her legs higher and made her command as she sighed.

“Lick my arsehole now ... ooohhh!” She slipped her finger down to her budding clitoris as he duly slipped his tongue into the tangy pucker, extending it deep as he rode the sheets. His mind was torn between the task he now performed so dutifully, and flashbacks to the slender waist and soft white cheeks of the sissy; he fought to erase them, thinking he must be turning gay to have such perverted thoughts ... but that shapely and feminine body, those sweet little breasts, the soft hairless flesh ... Ruth moaned as the ecstasy of a dominant orgasm began to envelope her, bringing him back to the task at hand. He probed his tongue deep into the heat of her anus, feeling it clench at him as he snorted at her flowing juices; her mind was also torn, between the servicing of her obedient new pet, and the spectacle that would befall Miriam’s husband. She tensed her legs to rigidity and pointed her toes to the ceiling as the vision of all those guests she’d invited to tomorrow’s event flooded her mind.

The feeble husband had plotted to leave his wife and owner, and unknown to him his little scheme had been partly manufactured by the sadistic Miriam, which is why he’d suffered his erotic internment on Ruth’s premises and not been taken home to experience the usual cuckolding; tomorrow he’d learn his punishment, and suffer it before a select and eager audience. With the rich spite of that thought in her mind, she burst into a lush orgasm, her cunt bulging wide and slick with lubrication as the intense pleasure warped through her senses. Bruce sniffed and snorted through the flow of juices which threatened to overwhelm his breathing, his nose tight against the lower cleft of her sex, the combined taste of her feminine essence and tang of her anal passage bringing the seed from his balls in his own exquisite orgasm.

As she pressed herself hard at his face in pompous victory and immersed in a rapture of dominance as she came, the lush delight of a submissive orgasm flooded Bruce’s consciousness as he spent hard at the sheets. As he jetted in ecstasy, the vision of the sissy kneeling before him earlier, ghosted across his mind; he could not fight the perverted desire, and he imagined his cock slipping down the small of her back between those delicate cheeks, and as the rush of semen pulsed from his cock, his vision had it invade the tight little pucker as the sissy moaned pitifully in her own submission. Bruce shuddered in pure ecstasy to match Ruth’s tumultuous orgasm; both indulging the pure lust of dominant over vanquished, both supplementing their excessive pleasure with thoughts beyond their coupling.

The next morning, Bruce was leashed and led naked by Ruth, down to the dungeon where Miriam’s husband was interned in his tomb-like prison. She smiled as she posed in a black latex cat suit and chatted with many women who joined along the route, all dressed darkly this morning and many with their male property leashed naked as he, in full submission; the stately pleasure shown by the women creating an ominous atmosphere. His cock bolted hard on seeing Poppy led by the dutifully strict Maria; her black silk maid’s outfit making her look indomitable and fiercely supreme, the naked and shapely sissy seeming like the softest of lambs going willingly to slaughter by comparison. Poppy’s puffy little orb-like breasts perked their nipples visibly as she recognised the male whose body had offered the comforting warmth the day before; her eyes giving away her desire to know more of that warmth; she too had felt something more powerful than just erotic lust when they’d connected so softly.

Ruth was about to move forward toward the dungeon, when her progress was halted by Madam Clara’s arrival with her favourite pupil, Lucy, leashed in obedience. Bruce’s heart raced as he took the full opportunity to gaze into Poppy’s eyes and feel the yearning they showed him. His cock pulsed with a yearning of its own as poppy deftly turned a little, to display her beautifully feminine buttocks and the soft anal plug she’d been awarded, the diamonds in it’s hard base stopper twinkling as her spread pucker was shown him, his eyes also catching those of the gagged Lucy, her laboured attempt a a smile producing a knowing look. Poppy parted her thighs cautiously as their dominant owners chatted, having Bruce view the soft brown seam which ran down from the plug to her petit hairless scrotum, ringed at the neck in ownership. Her equally petit cock poked down, made permanently erect by a white studded sheath along its short length, tight behind the flange of her pink bell-end which swelled in its captive exposure, glistening with arousal at emphasising her yearning to one day be mounted by him.

Bruce gasped as Poppy closed her thighs on their being jerked forward, both also consumed by the fact that there were at least three times as many women club members in attendance than their had been at the internment of Miriam’s husband. Close to the door, an impeccably dressed woman in a tight black business suit strutted on tall heels over to Ruth, wearing a cruel but very pleased smile with her glasses and hair in a tight bun emphasising a delightful strictness. She shook hands with ruth and sneered down at Bruce with a hint of natural envy. Her positive speech gave way to an American accent.

“He looks nice and tigerish Ruth, it’s so pleasing that the larger, more physically masculine ones give themselves up so readily, the smaller ones always hiding their true feelings toward womanhood down with their short stature.” The women laughed, as this was a conversation they’d had many times before, and the main attraction of the day was a certain husband who was not only lacking in stature, but one who’d been broken most satisfactorily by womanhood. Ruth smiled warmly at her.

“I’m so glad you could come to enjoy the show Elaine, I know you’ll not be disappointed.” Elaine edged toward the door, showing her enthusiasm at what was to come.

“I do so enjoy your shows, always played out so theatrically, and ensuring the satisfaction of all involved. Miriam mailed me along with the others, to give us an understanding of just how deserving her wet husband has been in being rewarded with the honour of pleasing us all. My e-mail’s been buzzing with the confirmations from all over, all so keen to make the trip and attend.”

They opened the door and Bruce was taken aback with the array of women within, the seating set back in a raised arc which allowed all an unobstructed view, conspicuously distant from the pit in which Miriam’s husband writhed in blissful ignorance after a night of punitive bondage. Ruth jerked at Bruce’s leash as she savoured his wide eyes taking in the sounds and scents of the plethora of haughty and pompous dominants, many with their propert leashed as he, equally mystified but soon to be shown a lesson in obedience they’d not forget.

“You’ll see now, just how absolute obedience to womanhood must be observed, not just under my roof, but under all circumstances. Any deviation will not be tolerated.” Her words had his cock boning, as did the sight of the strict and cruel Miriam, her dominance recently sated by her sadism toward the wretch chosen for the night before, but the bulging camel-toe in her tight black latex suit showing she was now ready for a main course to supplement the aperitif of earlier hours. Bruce could not deny how regally dominant she looked, her middle-aged body showing the womanly bulge of her belly above that gloriously silhouetted cunt, her breasts also mirrored in the skin-like latex, showing the gentle sag but remaining firmness of her maturity. He could see why her husband had been crushed so efficiently. She spoke with a similarly dressed woman, who twirled to show her the full extent of her curves and detail of her outfit, emphasising the significance of it as she showed Miriam a length of thick white silky cord she held in her shiny gloved hand. Ruth tugged at the leash again.

“That superior looking woman is with whom Miriam’s husband plotted his escape from their marriage, she’s thoroughly enjoyed dominating him in liaisons he thought secret over several months. It would seem that the small man retained a little of the defiance that I spoke with my friend of earlier, though he could not know that the temptation of being secured by a dominatrix from abroad had been instigated by the very wife he sought to desert. You’ll see now, how he’s both taught an exquisite lesson, and granted his freedom at the same time.”

Two maids checked that the corridor was empty and that all had arrived, then with sweet smiles they closed and bolted the dungeon door. Miriam then stood in full dominant pomp and clapped her hands, gesturing silence to the massed crowd of eager women, as the sultry Mistress ‘chosen’ by her husband strutted the distance to the pit, her cunt and arse massaged generously by the squeaking latex as she moved, two maids with high frilled skirts displaying their black nylon clad buttocks walked with her; their satin g-strings with internally ribbed sections offering the stimulation enjoyed by their guest, all women would enjoy arousal at the expense of masculinity today.

The excited woman stood with her back to the side wall and toyed with the cord as the lid of the pit was removed. One maid grinned softly as she operated the winch, the other equally pleased to ensure the sarcophagus faced the side wall when it emerged from the dank pit.

Miriam’s husband was jolted to consciousness from the depths of an erotic dream, his cock erect at its tease as he squirmed in the rubber; having spent in ecstasy the night before, he would shortly do so again as he experienced a lushly erotic nightmare heralded by the burst of light. As the swaying sarcophagus emerged and his eyes adjusted to the light, his balls and anus tingled with earnestly erotic fear as the smile of his Mistress greeted him. She enjoyed the terror in his eyes as he first struggled to equate why the last woman he expected to see was there. He grunted and moaned into the mask as her sneer brought his cock to rigidity, his thoughts confused by the shock which delayed his reasoning. She shouldn’t be there ... they were to elope ... how could she risk exposure to Miriam... ? The horror of the reality dawned on him as she posed and held the cord tight between her gloved hands and he noted the outfit she wore; this was the latex suit she’d worn on occasions where she’d wrapped her limbs about his bound body, like a black widow about to devour her prey, and had taken him near death by strangulation with the cord. She had promised to take him the whole way one day, when masturbating him on his recovering from unconsciousness, having him spend liberally in the luxuriant throes of utter submission to her power ... and she’d promised him freedom from Miriam to know that divine pleasure. Her cruel smile now had him know the truth as his anus tingled on suspecting she’d keep half her promise.

“Well my lover, you thought you were going away with me, but it seems your disobedience will not allow it ... and there are so many women here who want to see you punished for it.” She nodded to the maid, and he squirmed uncomfortably in the tight sack as the sarcophagus was turned to face the length of the hall, his heart jumping a beat as his eyes met with the large crowd of women in black, and his ears with the enthusiastic applause which broke out, led by the sneering and dominant Miriam who stood to the fore and began to pace slowly toward him, her expressed cunt nursed pleasurably with every deliberate and feminine stride.

Bruce could now see the fear in his eyes, even at the distance of 30 yards or so to where the rude sarcophagus quivered in suspension below the winch; the crowd of women could see that fear too, enjoying it as they continued to applaud nosily while Miriam and his Mistress embraced in his view a few yards from where he squirmed in shame. Two of the frilled maids now brought in a low table and placed it centrally before the crowd, they then separated and strolled eagerly across to oppose each other at the side walls equidistant between the crowd and the dangling Egyptian artefact. Within the sarcophagus, he felt as exposed as if he were in a public place naked; his anus squeezed and dilated at the greased plug as the contemptuous smiles beamed up from Miriam and his Mistress, his plot no more than a sham, but his intentions known fully by all - he knew he’d pay dearly.

His fear was compounded by the fervour of the watching crowd, many of the women there unknown to him, but three he did know approached the table, each dressed in black outfits which expressed their femininity unashamedly, and the sexual excitement they felt. He recognised the doctor, the policewoman, and the very strict and officious woman from the Coroner’s Office. All had taken a peculiar and exceptional pleasure in dominating him most thoroughly over his appointments through Miriam in recent weeks; though indulging their usual requirements under their whips and commands, he’d noted an extra spice in their dominance, he now realised the delight of their vigour was linked to their attendance - he’d soon enhance that pleasure no end. Miriam’s cunt oozed in the latex as she clapped her hands, and the two maids who had bolted the door to ensure absolute privacy strutted imperiously past the audience to attend the sarcophagus, the eyes of Bruce and the other leashed males fixed on the generous movement of their black nylon clad cheeks and thighs, which jostled delectably below their high frilled skirts, the efficiency of their military-like stride adding to the atmosphere of darkly sexual excitement.

Ruth gave a smile tinged with a hint of womanly jealousy on noting Bruce’s fixed gaze upon buttocks more youthful than her own, and moved across his field of vision, having him stare at the camel-toe her own excitement expressed in the clinging latex she wore. She pulled the leash tight, and edged his nose into her cleft, giving a satisfied laugh as he sniffed in vain to know her scent, though the warmth of her cunt and its soft texture had his cock pulse a little pre-cum.

“You just concentrate on what’s said and done today, and you’ll be allowed to sniff what’s inside the latex later. I can assure you that we’ll both be more than ready for it when the event is over.” She gave him a commanding sneer as she moved aside, and he watched as the two shapely maids took pleasure in sliding the doors over the pit, and slowly lowering the sarcophagus to rest upon it. Inside, Miriam’s husband quaked at what was to follow, though his cock maintained a boning rigidity in submissive anticipation of the humiliation before the crowd of women, his anus gripping tight at the plug in sweet fear of his unknown fate. The maids released the door and stood either side to allow the audience of dominant women a view of the squirming cur within it. His chest rose and fell rapidly in the tight rubber, and what could be seen of his face reddened at the tumultuous applause and contemptuous sneering laughter as his exposure began.

Miriam nodded and the two maids pulled the bound and cocooned wretch forward, smiling as he shuffled forward on his bound ankles and sank to his knees amid the cutting laughter of his audience. Miriam and his Mistress stepped forward, and sneering with contempt, they took turns to slap his face hard, both stimulated to a gratifying arousal on their dominance being commended by the enthusiasm of the crowd. Bruce’s balls tingled with a perverse pleasure as he watched that genuinely spiteful enthusiasm in the eyes and actions of the women about him; they had come to see a male tested and broken, and this was just the prelude to his humiliation. Miriam’s husband grunted through the gag as he received each searing slap, then rolled to the floor; the tight rubber expanded to splitting point in the kneeling position, and snapping back to encase his genitals tightly as he squirmed elongated at their feet, his cock bulging proudly in masochistic submission, his bell receiving the attention of Miriam’s sharp stiletto as she stood victoriously over him.

“So! You thought you’d leave me, after all the time I’ve wasted on you ... all the trouble I’ve gone to in spending your money to keep you in maid’s outfits, treating you to the hospitality of my friends, allowing you to lick me clean after you’ve seen me entertained by my boyfriends for free...” She dug her heel hard into his cock, making him squirm and pulse lubrication against the slick rubber as the crowd jeered at her descriptions of what they already knew. He looked up the long legs to the cunts silhouetted in full arousal in the shiny black latex on now feeling the spiked heels in his side, the two women rolling his wriggling body a little closer to the delighted audience, so that they may witness his face on what followed.

Miriam paused for a moment and stood in pompous reflection with hands on hips as she savoured her dominance over the man who’d been broken by her, and would now know her ultimate pleasure, before squeezing her hand into the neck of her latex suit, down to the cleavage between her mature breasts exhibiting her nipples pointing hard in arousal through the shiny black skin. She pulled her hand out, and before revealing what it held, she smiled to the two maids at hand who lifted the bound cur by the shoulders to have him arch his back as he lay writhing on his front, then she nodded to the two maids at either side of the room.

“And what punishment would suffice for your selfish and conceited actions ... defying your wife’s control, and failing to satisfy the wishes of a mistress?...” Her husband confirmed the submissive wimp he aways was and had been duly exposed as by the magnificent woman, bucking and squirming his erect cock in the luxuriant rubber against the flooring, longing to come as the surreal atmosphere and her scathing tones gave promise of severe retribution, his bewildered eyes darting to the maids at either side of the room as he pleasured his cock against the flooring; they slid back oaken panels to reveal wheels on each side, a handle was flapped out to protrude from a spoke, and he watched wth heart racing as the two stood with beautiful legs together and kept straight, each with their shapely bodies displaying pert buttocks as they bobbed up and down with the eccentric rotation of their allocated wheel. Miriam grinned with cruel satisfaction as she stood alongside the smiling would-be Mistress who had enjoyed bringing him there; she sneered at the bound and gagged male who squirmed pathetically at their feet.

“You know there’s a good reason for my wearing this particular outfit, don’t you?” She sighed as he gasped through the gag, she toying with her cunt through the soft, hot latex. Miriam’s arousal neared a satisfyingly dominant apex as she produced from her hand a frilly black latex cap, and raised her arms in feminine elegance to place it atop her head.

“Oh yes ... there can be but one punishment which will satisfy my dominance.” Her husband’s face went white as he felt the vibrations of something through the floor, which served to stimulate his cock further, his anus clenching hard at the plug while he gazed in disbelief at Miriam’s cruel smile beneath the black cap which could only signify one punishment.

Bruce panted in an anticipation of his own, as the delighted murmurings of the female audience accompanied the low rumblings of an intricate and well engineered system of weights vibrated through the floor, activated by the two maids whose deliciously erotic forms worked the wheels eagerly. He could sense from the reactions of most of the women there, that the sounds were of little consequence to them, confirming they had experienced it before; they simply fixed their spitefully expectant eyes on the face of the male to be punished, awaiting the visual thrill of seeing his face on his fate being confirmed by whatever lurked below. As Bruce watched the doors of a pit between the audience and the bound submissive slide apart, Ruth had his balls and anus tingle with the words of a sinister and darkly erotic promise.

“Your next orgasm will be exquisite when I get you back, knowing what you can expect if the whim so takes me. What you’ll see in the next few minutes is what excites a dominant woman above all else, it’s the ultimate pleasure her power over males can bring.” His cock stood rigid in the incredibly erotic atmosphere that the women created, as the top of something emerged slowly from the pit; the two maids directing their sweet smiles toward the squirming male as they toiled, as though about to offer a child some sugared treat, the audience grinning with pensive expectancy and waiting to delight at the cur’s reaction, some openly stroking their crotches with vibrators, others sat with legs apart and their attendant slaves with their heads up their skirts. As the women began to chant and applause, Bruce saw first the long black beam, the brace and apex ... the rope...

His audience was delighted with his reaction as he squirmed between the two smiling maids who held his head back as he thrust and wriggled in secure bondage, ensuring he saw the smart and ominous gallows rise to accept its penitent and deserving customer. The women showed their acute pleasure at seeing his stark expression as the noose he’d wear emerged; he overcome with a mixture of fear which blended with a tartly masochistic desire to indulge the cruel pleasure that each and every woman there now revealed. They watched eagerly as the two maids locked the wheels in place, the rude and stout instrument of death having risen to its peak, like an erection in need of the erotic relief it would duly receive before going down. They strode over with obvious delight to join their sweetly feminine counterparts, and would enjoy delivering the guilty and wriggling male to the rope.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.