Appointment by Card Only
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An innocent sissy is captured and recruited by a severe Madam whose exclusive house caters for all tastes; a sub male who is gifted with an opportunity to sample the Madam's delights is thrown into the situation. All three and many other fetish deviants are embroiled in a journey which sees many pleasures, submissions, and realisations.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

His landlord was not best pleased when Bruce announced his immediate departure, but was happy to hand him a bill requesting three months rent in lieu of his vacation without notice. He packed his laptop and the few items of decent clothing and sparse possessions into a sports bag and slung it into his car, then drove back to the house, his mind racing; he could not believe what he was doing, his rational thinking telling him to turn away, but the draw of the magnificent controlling woman and a life which consisted of perpetual sexual excitement drew him to her. The plug teased his anus, reminding him of her power, his cock tight in its subdued erection in the cage which enslaved it, his submissive instinct would not be denied.

He drove slowly up the drive, past parked Porsches and expensive SUVs owned by clients, around to the unseen car park and outbuildings where a few vehicles more in keeping with his were hidden and parked up. He rang the side door and was greeted by one of the stern supervisors who had watched his approach. She stood with feet rigidly together and held out a manicured hand, the other in a tight fist on her curving hips, smiling from behind her glasses, her hair in a severe bun and large breasts jutting from a tight blouse.

'I'll have those keys. You won't have any need for that car, not without Madam Ruth's permission.' She took the keys and hung them in a key box with several other sets, then walked him through a plain room where several of the attendant maids sat filing their nails; they eyed him with contempt, smiling at him in knowing he was a pet who would rarely be seen clothed. He was taken into a softly perfumed room where a large bare breasted maid waited with cane in hand, long black pantie hosed legs perched on stilettos. He was ordered to strip, and the smiling maid held his nose close to her cunt as he was leashed, ready for submission to his Mistress.

Madam Ruth had seen the car approach from her penthouse window, he was a good ten minutes early and though this pleased her, he would be chided for not following her exact order. There was plenty of time for that though. She turned and held a leather hood in the air with a smile, and her audience of staff and select clients who populated her plush lounge applauded warmly. They were there to witness the initiation of her new pet, and the lofted hood signified his arrival to a life of permanent service to Ruth, and for the pleasure of some of the dominant female clients who eagerly awaited an appointment with a fresh new pet.

On being stripped and leashed, Bruce immediately lapsed into the strange comfort of submission he had felt when last at the sexually charged venue, his cock pulsed in tightly filling the plastic cage as the delightful maid led him up the ornately marbled stairs to a life of enslavement, the leash and cane wielding maid making his position of servitude clear to the several men and women who passed on the stairs, their grins and looks of utter contempt enhancing his enjoyment of in a dark humiliation at being owned and controlled. He yearned to be put firmly in his place by the magnificently dominant Ruth, and he was not to be disappointed.

Bruce's sense of exposure peaked as the door of the penthouse was opened and he found himself surrounded by a horde of impeccably dressed women and several female supervisory staff. They were mostly middle-aged and each seemed to give off their own air of mature authority as they smiled and sneered at him, as though he were no more than an item of livestock. Standing at the other end of the lounge and central to the leering women either side, was Ruth who wore a black silk dress, belted tightly about the waist with a six inch deep patent leather belt which expressed her large breasts beautifully, her nipples clearly evident through shiny black material. The lower half of the dress was cut diagonally, showing one superb thigh clad in sheer black nylon. She carried short whip in one hand, and the leather hood he would wear for her in the other The maid tugged his leash till he stood before her. Her broad smile let him know she was as pleased to see him as he was her.

'Kneel for your Mistress.' Bruce felt the eyes of each woman scanning his body and movements as he knelt obediently at Ruth's feet on hearing her command, eager to take in her scent again, and submit totally to her dominance. Some of the women who had been promised his services licked their lips and nodded their approval on witnessing his complete lack of the slightest reluctance to obey immediately, despite being viewed by a crowd. Ruth put the hood into her whip hand and pulled at a gold chain about her neck, lifting a small key on it from between the warmth of her ample cleavage. She unclipped it and passed it to the maid.

'Everyone here will now witness his pleasure at being of service to me, and those that I choose him to serve.' The maid bent and unlocked the cage, and the crowd of women smiled with satisfaction and nodded their approval as his cock rose to attention confirming the excitement of his submission; acknowledging his natural pleasure at being at the feet of a woman who would justly dominate him, and rightly too, as was the correct position of all males allowed to be in the company of women. Ruth's cunt tingled as her pleasure rose in slipping the mask of ownership over his head, some of the watching women stroking their cunts through their panties as they enjoyed seeing the male meekly accept ownership kneeling naked before them and duly taken down, reduced to a mere plaything for a powerful woman permanently. As she buckled the hood about his trembling neck the with her graceful fingers, she gave a contented nod to the maid who fetched a black silk handkerchief and lay it between Ruth's feet and his knees. Ruth took the leash and pulled it taut in triumph.

'You will now masturbate for me, and show the commitment of your worship in your disgrace which will be witnessed by all.' The women sneered with pleasure as Bruce eagerly grasped his stiff cock and looked up to the superbly dominant woman, who looked back with stern satisfaction as he stroked his rigid cock on his knees under her complete control. Naked, hooded, and leashed while enjoyed by a crowd of women who would also have their chance to dominate him, his balls tingled ecstatically as he was immersed in a divine humiliation. As he quickly neared orgasm his half-closed eyes explored the exposed nylon clad thigh, poking breasts, and the whip he would know so well as the superb woman radiated pure dominance.

His divine humiliation was brought to a deeply submissive climax as he bucked on his knees and arched his back, Ruth sneering with her own satisfaction as she kept the leash taut, and moaned in ecstasy as he surrendered his balls for her and her dominant audience. The women applauded loudly as he shot an abundant load of hot semen up in a grand white loop and down to the black silk in confirmation of his submission to his superior. Some of the women stood and closed in, grinning with satisfaction as they continued to clap, and he continued to jet the spurts of his milky submission to their dominance. The pleasure of his orgasm was exquisite, and as he gasped in recovery while Ruth held the leash up high to force his head back in displaying her triumph, the maid lifted the silk and strutted amongst the women to display the evidence of his submission. Ruth lifted her chin in supremely haughty fashion.

'See his pathetic confirmation! He is mine now!' The women gathered round and chatted more casually now, the official ritual now completed successfully; they having enjoyed the spectacle several times before, but each occasion just as thrilling. Ruth rubbed his hood with pride as Bruce sampled the assorted scents of women who would pay for his obedient service under Ruth's ownership. A stern looking woman of about 50, dressed in a tight black pencil skirted suit, turned his head to look into her green eyes which looked out from an immaculately made up pure white skinned face, her head adorned with auburn hair.

'I take it you will bring him down to witness how I like to keep my husband entertained here while I take my choice? I know I shall be requiring his services when you have settled him in and had your initial enjoyment of him.' Ruth nodded her assent with a grin.

'Why of course Miriam, I know he'll find that most refreshing; your husband has but an hour to ponder his thoughts before internment, you know I always love to watch his agony ... and your pleasure.' The prim woman rubbed his cheek through the leather hood.

'I and my housekeeper will see he earns his keep with you, he will find our games with him so entertaining, my husband's jealousy and pain will be exquisite. I do hope he's ready soon.' She lifted a glass of wine from the tray a maid offered her and. grinned at Ruth as she started to saunter away to discuss her new acquisition with some of the others.

'He has put me a supremely horny mood for my session, I can't wait to have him see the humiliation of my husband.' Bruce was allowed no respite from eager women as Ruth paraded him proudly on the leash; after several encounters with similar women, the attention soon had his cock semi-erect as he indulged their curiosity. It erected fully as a large woman with huge breasts and a deliciously globular arse sought an audience; she and Ruth were delighted to see his obvious excitement as he was confronted by the huge hips and thighs of a truly Amazonian woman. She lifted his head and had him look up at her not unattractive face and short blonde hair through the cleft of her enormous breasts.

'So this is your latest toy who will inspect my collection of corsetry, pantie hose, and girdles at close range, I can't wait to have him bound and ready for straddling, I'll bet he'll struggle most valiantly.' Ruth pushed his face forward to sniff at the cleft at the top of her thighs, her dress clinging tightly and expressing her femininity in wonderful fashion. Bruce's cock bobbed as he sampled her sweet perfume and natural feminine aroma.

'Oh he'll only struggle when he really needs air Una, and he's likely to earn your cane for messing without your permission; I know how you like to make them disobey that way, he'll not disappoint you I'm sure.' Bruce's mind ran riot as the huge woman pulled his head. Into her crotch, his nose enveloped in her sumptuous mound of Venus, held him there for a moment and then turned to rejoin her friends, allowing him a good view of the huge cheeks which he would face at her pleasure. Ruth pulled his leash tight as his cock lifted to a full erection once more, reminding him of his primary position.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.