Appointment by Card Only
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An innocent sissy is captured and recruited by a severe Madam whose exclusive house caters for all tastes; a sub male who is gifted with an opportunity to sample the Madam's delights is thrown into the situation. All three and many other fetish deviants are embroiled in a journey which sees many pleasures, submissions, and realisations.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Madam Clara did not just have Lucy attend her 'classroom' that day; the soft ginger girl was made to stand in the corner facing the walls while other 'pupils' were brought to attend. Such was the wealthy woman's lust for her kink as the domineering schoolmistress, she had also paid for three males to attend her 'class' that day; each deeply submissive male had been propositioned on attending Ruth's house of pleasure on that occasion, and had eagerly volunteered for the positions, the opportunity to indulge in a dominant female client's fantasy while a submissive female employee was also chastised, had their cocks throbbing immediately. They were offered the indulgence gratis, and would enjoy their normal session at the hands of a chosen dominatrix following the experience, having had the scenario briefly explained to them.

One by one, the males were introduced to the room by the strictly dutiful maids, each masked male naked except for a schoolboy necktie and white socks; the humiliation of their journey from their reception point to class, a wonderful appetiser for all three as they were looked on with scorn by madams passing on the marbled stairway, and viewed enviously by those who preferred receiving the attentions of a stern authority. Their identities secure behind their masks, their cocks rose with impunity as they were led to indulge the pleasure of the severe woman.

The three mature males were each made to stand next to chairs which faced one placed near the bed, their cocks jutted to full erections as the stern Headmistress strutted between them in her tight skirt, flexing the cane to show the promise of its application. Their eyes drifted toward the soft white legs and buttocks peeping from the very short skirt and tight panties which quivered in the corner; Clara cut the air with her cane, making three cocks pulse in unison.

'I will have your full attention! You are all here to answer for your misdemeanors and will be duly punished as I see fit.'

She gave the three males a stern look which made their anuses tingle all the more as they sampled her authority; whatever roles in life they played during their lives outside was forgotten for the moment, her confidence and their carnal desire to be dominated by a woman ensured they were enveloped within the fantasy, they became no more than three mischievous boys awaiting just and thorough punishment. With a sneer she put her hands behind her back and undid the skirt, letting it drop to reveal suspenders holding sheer black stockings with no panties; a beautiful shaven cunt was now on show, the cleft glistening in evidence that her excitement matched the three erect cocks, and the soft ginger cunt of the submissive Lucy who now longed for her spanking. Being chastised while three men watched, submissive or not, made her sex tingle with anticipation and ensured her panties did not remain dry.

Clara snapped at the three males.

'Kneel!' The three dropped to their knees beside the chairs and the dominant woman stepped closer, allowing them to take in to take in both her subtle perfume, and the commanding scent of her arousal which demanded that the stiffness of their cocks was maintained. She inspected each rude erection with her cane, rolling the rod around the circumference of each inflated bell-end, making each owner gasp and yearn to shoot their mess in honour of her dominance; she smiled as she enjoyed the delicate torture, the end of the cane glistening with their ample pre-cum on completing the task.

'These foul boys are guilty of masturbation in secret and will receive six strokes of the cane each. They will then suffer the humiliation of repeating the vile act and masturbate at my feet after Lucy has been inspected; I suspect she will have failed to keep her panties dry as usual, and will require the firmness of my hand.' Clara then ensured the girl's panties would fail the inspection.

'You will stand by my chair and watch punishment served; just be thankful that girls are presently spared the rod at the moment, though this may change should certain girl's misbehavior persist.' She approached the first male, her cunt tingling with spiteful pleasure; being in absolute control of males and venting her inborn hatred of their arrogant ways, something she now rarely encountered in daily life, gave her a satisfying sexual charge and brought out her sternest dominance. Humiliating them before a girl who would then taste the cunt they would be denied and could only sniff at was equally pleasurable.

'You will stand and lean over the chair, placing your hands on the seat. Each of you will know my authority is not to be questioned, you will also know the depth of my anger through the cane. This is going to give me much pleasure and contrary to the old adage, this will hurt you a lot more than it will me.' There was no escaping the full panorama of her lustful and wicked enjoyment; a large mirror provided even the male being caned a delightful view of the strict Headmistress's prowess with the cane. She now removed her jacket to reveal a tight white silk blouse, through which the nipples of her full breasts expressed her excitement. She turned and smiled at the submissive Lucy as she flexed the cane, allowing her to take in fully her dominance; one male with arse poking obediently waiting the cane, the other two kneeling expectantly, their cocks rigid in awe of the woman who was to thrash them.

Without further hesitation, a fixed evil smile on her face, the cane was lifted and the first male's cock boned in reverence through the slats in the chair-back as he was summarily thrashed. He cried out and jerked as each stinging stroke was delivered by the stern woman, each venomous cut making him lust to shoot his mess as the sweet sound of the cane and the vision in the mirror of the supple woman applying it had him lapse into a masochistic heaven. He shed tears openly after the third punishing stripe glowed across his cheeks, adding further perverse pleasure as the humiliation of being dominated so thoroughly was witnessed by three others; his cock dribbled in utter submission as he was made an example of, yearning for six more strokes after the final delicious whoosh and stinging bite was applied so thoroughly by Madam Clara.

Lucy stood transfixed as the males were thrashed, her cunt now oozing as she watched the stern bi-sexual woman perform; her vindictive passion for punishing males, their gender being barely tolerable to her except in situations such as the present, was easy to see. Each of the eighteen strokes was applied with equal enthusiasm, the three males then resumed their kneeling positions, red-eyed and sore, punished to mutual satisfaction. Each had wanted to spend in ecstasy whilst being caned by the formidable woman, their cocks now poked and bobbed, pre-cum weeping to match their eyes, each lusting for the pleasure of wanking at the feet of the woman who had soundly punished them. A partially satisfied Clara strutted over to Lucy and as she looked her in the eye she ran the cane up between the soft girl's legs, drawing it through the cleft of her excited cunt. Lucy quivered with pleasure; she would have loved to be caned by her, but knew the spanking she would receive would be just as thorough.

Clara placed the cane against the wall and sat in the chair, she did not cross her legs but parted her ample thighs slightly, allowing the three males to gape at her moist cunt. Pointing the toes of her shoes inward and downward slightly, her knees lifted as she slipped a finger into her hot cleft and teased her clitoris, staring at the gawping males as she eased her finger up and down.

'It is so invigorating punishing males, I know each would like to sample my cunt after being dominated, but they never shall; punishment and relief by self-abuse is all any male is worthy of. Now young Lucy, it is time to inspect your panties, bend over with your back to the boys as you remove them; they shall bear witness to your unhygienic ways.' The males who had been caned, shown a cunt which they now knew they would be denied in any way, were now treated to the delightful view of a soft white arse with delicious pale brown puckered arsehole, and sweet pink cunt with a pleasing ginger tuft as the pink panties were slipped down her long white legs. Clara sneered at the three drooling males whose cocks boned in need of the satisfying wank they had been promised, teasing them further by opening her mature thighs just a little wider and emphasising the stimulation of her clitoris with a finger which slipped sweetly in her moist cunt.

'I bet these boys would love to be allowed to sniff your pretty arsehole; they'll have to dream though, they are here for punishment not pleasure.' She then lifted the panties with a sing!e finger, and as she twirled them, a large wet patch was visible around the gusset. She looked at Lucy with a pleased smile.

'What happens to young ladies who wet their panties in class?' Lucy's cunt tingled, as did her anus, she had earned the spanking she knew was inevitable. Still bent with her arsehole displayed to the boys, she replied, the pucker clenching and dilating with fear and anticipation. Her reply was with the softest schoolgirl tone, making her seem so vulnerable to the stiff and needy cocks of those watching.

'Girls who wet their panties in class are spanked Mistress.' Clara grinned as she closed her thighs a d looked sternly at the girl.

'And how are they spanked young lady?' Lucy gasped a little as she responded, she was finding it difficult not to show her enthusiasm for the feel of the stern woman's hand.

'They are spanked hard, Mistress.' Clara said nothing, simply pointing a finger to her thighs; the warmth created by her exertions had her perspiring a little, and this combined with her arousal meant that the girl's soft white flesh would squirm nicely on the dominant woman's thighs. Lucy lay herself across the lap of the stern woman, spreading her arms across the adjacent bed as she had done several times before; she had not done so before an audience on prior occasions though, her cunt tingled with submissive pleasure as she glanced over to the three males with a look of pitiful innocence. Her look was greeted by the wide eyes and erect cocks of the three, though their focus was biased toward the severe Headmistress for whom they desperately wanted to come; she also glanced into the eyes of each with a sneer as Lucy nestled for her spanking, her white flesh radiant in contrast with the firm thighs clad in black stockings.

The cocks dribbled pre-cum in unison as an expensively manicured hand with blood-red nails peeled back the tiny skirt to reveal the full beauty of Lucy's soft white cheeks, Lucy closing her eyes and poking the white globes obediently as the free hand ran a finger through the moist cleft or her cunt and up to her arsehole, where her sweet pucker was gently circled, making it clench and dilate involuntarily.

'Oh yes young lady, you have earned the most thorough of spankings today. We shall have tears before you are allowed to show your thanks and the boys are further humiliated. You will now know my discipline.' Lucy's flesh quivered and her cheeks were tensed as the hand was raised, her budding clitoris ready to rub against the firmness of the thighs as her torso was depressed on impact. Clara's clitoris bulged with equal anticipation as her cruelly smiling eyes studied the soft white flesh which would soon glow pinky-red. The hand came down hard, flat with fingers tightly together, with a resounding smack, quickly followed by several in succession, Lucy wailing pitifully as Clara received much satisfaction in seeing her hand imprints blossom pink on the soft flesh. The males looked on in envy as they watched the stern woman's breasts wobble in the silk blouse with each spiteful delivery, her face expressing the sheer pleasure of dominating the girl, a pleasure they all wished they could be the recipients of. Lucy sobbed as the harsh Mistress ceased after fifteen or twenty spanks to reclaim her breath and adjust.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.