Appointment by Card Only - Cover

Appointment by Card Only

Copyright© 2014 by Midsummerman

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An innocent sissy is captured and recruited by a severe Madam whose exclusive house caters for all tastes; a sub male who is gifted with an opportunity to sample the Madam's delights is thrown into the situation. All three and many other fetish deviants are embroiled in a journey which sees many pleasures, submissions, and realisations.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

She had always been so vulnerable, growing up with the other boys it was so obvious she was not like them. Now in their late teens as adulthood announced itself to the others by adorning them with bodily hair and a developing musculature, they laughed at the soft hairless form of the one who was well known to them, but only from an external perspective. The feminine tendencies peaked within her at this time; she found other boys strangely attractive, and something also stirred within the loins of most of those who were acquainted with the soft boy, though none admitted it openly. Now pretty faced and with thick blonde hair, her soft red lips completing a girlish face, they would have the sweet one accompany them in their masculine jaunts which apart from the public places like shopping malls included the privacy of the woods and fields which surrounded the town; in a makeshift camp in the woods the large and hairy males would make her strip naked, enjoying her tears as she protested in vain. One by one they would produce their eager and erect cocks as they admired her sweetly feminine shape, and the tearful sissy was made to wank them as they laughed at her.

As they shot their hot spunk it was noted that the sissy's little cock stood firm in its own arousal despite the tears; the sweet sense of submissive pleasure readily growing within her. Having eagerly shot their hot contributions upon her downy legs and soft belly, she was left alone to make her own way home, forced to use her underwear to wipe their sticky cum from her soft flesh. On returning home the weeping sissy would lay on her bed and wank as she thought of those cocks, dreaming of being bound and punished as her almost hairless balls tingled in ecstasy and delivered her sissy cream. Alone in the house, she took comfort in wearing her sister's soft panties and tights, admiring herself in the mirror and wanking several times. On following days the smiling males would knock at her door and she was compelled to follow them across the fields to the camp in the woods, her cock as stiff as theirs.

Now alone in her meagre bedsit, Peter had long become Poppy; apart from those she communicated with on sissy websites, nobody other than those at the benefits office knew her true gender. The softly attractive girl spent what little she had on the pettiest clothes she could afford. Her cock bulged in the snug satin panties as she crossed her legs in girlish fashion and finished doing her nails in pink; her benefit was in the bank account, she would go shopping today.

Madam Ruth Palmer smiled as she looked out from the window of her well-appointed detached residence as one of her maids dusted the shiny stilettos she stood in; the dominant woman cut an imposing figure in her smart and tight outfit, her mature womanly curves and breasts expressing her imposing feminine form magnificently. Her brown hair up in a bun, high cheekbones and lined brown eyes adding to her natural severity. She had rid herself of a weak husband and had set herself up as the madam of an exclusive house for the pleasure of gentlemen and gentlewomen alike. She was always on the lookout for fresh recruits to suit all tastes; often arriving home with younger females who she would sample herself in one of the many bedrooms, her dominance was not gender specific. Though most male submissives would be farmed out to one of her many dominant female employees, she would often dominate male clients herself when one took her special fancy.

She pointed the maid to the door.

'That will be all Lucy, you may keep the bed in suite three warm until I return; if I am unaccompanied you will demonstrate your tongue service, if not you will witness and assist in the submission of a new member of our little family; as with any Saturday I have a good feeling about today.' The maid bowed her head in reverence to her owner and with tingling pussy went to the room. Ruth strutted down the grandiose stairway and sneered with pride at a male servant who waited at the foot of the stairs, on his knees with head bowed.

'Car James! If we arrive and return without incident or hindrance I shall allow you to masturbate at my feet.' His cock swelled as he kissed her feet and then hurried away as she walked to the front door. He arrived with the large black Mercedes from the side of the house as she descended the steps and he eagerly opened the rear door for her.

'The Mall Madam Palmer?' She smiled contentedly at the submissive's servility.

'Yes James, the Mall.'

Bruce Miller dragged himself from his bed, his cock stiff with the need to relieve himself and with the sleepy fantasy he was having about the stern women that excited him. As he emptied his bladder his bleary thoughts returned to the night before when had disclosed to the boss of a company he had done freelance work for, in a drunken stupor, his need for sexual relief. The gratified boss, pleased with the work which had earned him a large contract, had slipped him a card with an address on it. He had simply smiled and tapping his nose had said how this house catered for any sexual preference he may have; it was an up-market business the cost of which would be way beyond his normal financial resources, the card signed by the owner would allow him a gratis session. His cock remained stiff as he remembered the card and searched frantically through the pile of clothes he had worn last night. There it was; just an address with a signature below it, nothing which disclosed the nature of the business involved. The soft aroma of expensive feminine scent wafted from it, making his balls tingle; 'Any preference catered for' he thought to himself.

Poppy's cock stiffened as she gave a leering man a soft smile as he made way for the pretty girl he saw to alight from the bus. She felt his eyes burn into the soft firm cheeks of her arse as it wiggled in the tight dress when she stepped gingerly down to the pavement in her high heels. She never tired of the thrill she got at being so feminine and being out in public as the girl she wanted to be; her sexuality making her even more feminine than most girls, and the soft figure with small puffy breasts she had been blessed with ensured she gave many male onlookers an instant erection. She yearned to be taken like a girl by a strong and adoring male and had come close to meeting some through the websites she patronised but needed to be sure that they would want her long term and not just for sex, it was a difficult situation but it kept her very horny as she lusted for sweet submission to the right male.

She enjoyed the glances and rude smiles as she ascended on the escalator to the upper tier of the mall, her nipples feeling very sensitive and her tight little anus clenching as she dreamed of being held down and having it invaded by a stiff cock; if only her circumstances were a little more favorable, she could then widen her outlook and get noticed by someone she could truly desire. She minced her soft arse past one of the more expensive stores; she was on a tight budget, and then walked back to it with a smile, just looking could do no harm. Her little cock was stiff and oozing in her tight panties as her pink nailed fingers felt the softness of some black lacy underwear; the price was way beyond her means but oh how she would love to have them against her soft white flesh. There was a coffee shop in the centre of the store; from it a stern woman sat with a male who sipped obediently at a glass of water while she sat cross legged and indulged in a cappuccino. Her hawkish eyes watched the delicate sissy lust over the lingerie; her pussy buzzed as she studied the sweet nubile shape and soft blonde hair. She gave James a stern look.

'You wait here and don't speak out of turn to anyone. If you are a good boy I may allow you to sniff my panties when you wank for me; today becomes more exciting by the moment.' James was in no position to disobey even if he could. His cock boned as he watched his Mistress's large and firm arse bustle toward the lingerie section; he hoped that she was very excited as he thought of being allowed to sniff the gusset of her discarded panties as he wanked at her feet. The stern woman casually edged closer to the sissy and deftly sniffed at her soft hair. It was then that she noted that the pretty hands, though still very dainty and delicate, were just slightly larger than she would have expected for a girl of her stature. Expert in the form of both male and female, having viewed so many, her attention then turned to the shoulder width; thought the sissy's arms were very slender and feminine, the bony shape of the blades and collar bones - although softly proportioned - told her it was very likely this was a boy. Her pussy tingled with excitement.

'These garments are so lovely! I really must try some on. I know this is very cheeky of me, but would you mind coming to the changing rooms with me to give your honest opinion on how they look on? I can't get my chauffeur to do it, that would just not be proper; I would be eternally grateful.' Poppy stood with mouth agape for a moment and Ruth's mature cunt was now gaping to match as she took in the soft red lips, large sapphire eyes, and pretty soft face that looked at her. Poppy blushed and felt compelled to oblige; this formidable looking woman had such a presence about her.

'Oh ... Oh OK, I err ... don't mind at all, though I doubt I'll be a very good judge.' Ruth took several items from the rack.

'These are exquisite; which ones will you try on?' Poppy blushed again and smiled softly.

'Oh I can't afford ... I mean I was just looking, they are so nice.' Ruth was now even more interested; pretty young girls, and sissies, who were not so comfortably off financially were easier to entice, this one was gorgeous and there were many gentleman clients who would pay good money to be entertained by such a delicate flower. She grabbed her hand and squeezed it gently.

'Oh there are so many young people down on their luck at the moment, and I have more resources than I know what to do with; I will make a gift of that bra you like so much if you'll accept? It's not like you need a huge one like me, if you don't mind me saying!' Poppy was reluctant but she would love to own the lacy bra.

'Oh I couldn't, it's very kind of you to offer though.' Ruth smiled as she noticed Poppy's pink nails were still feeling the luxurious material.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.