Master PC: A Firm Hand
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2014 by hush

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Harper McLain liberates a copy of the Master PC program from his depraved neighbor who had used it to turn his wife into a mindless sex toy. After returning her to the way she was and erasing all evidence of his neighbor's actions, can Harper make good on his promise to rid himself of the program forever?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Body Modification   science fiction sex story, computer sci-fi sex story

Harper waited over an hour after getting home for Rakti to arrive. Ashley had called during that time to tell him she would be out late and would be eating dinner with some coworkers. That was how he found himself pushing food around his plate alone seated at a table set for three.

"My mistress really has no sense of time, does she?" Harper complained as he drummed his fingers on the table.

"No, Sir. None at all," Bailey agreed placidly from over his shoulder. She stood behind him, back to the wall and awaiting orders.

"You used to play, what, basketball? When you were younger?"

"Volleyball, Sir," she replied. Harper could hear the smile in her voice. "I was pretty good, too. Mostly 'cause of my height. I quit my sophomore year. My titties got waaay too big for all the jumping."

"Ah. That's a shame." Most girls never got as tall as Bailey and in her tallest heels she towered over everyone in the household at almost 6' 7". The difference in height between Rakti and Bailey would make the act of Bailey's domination comedic except for the darker woman's impressive ferocity and sadism. Rakti didn't much rely on her physical presence to fill the room.

"Not really. I'd discovered boys by then," Bailey giggled. "They never wanted to leave me alone."

I can imagine, Harper thought dryly.

Letting the conversation die off, Harper tucked into the meal again. The food in front of him was, frankly, far more interesting than most things Bailey would say. Sweet girl and sexy as hell, but the combination of genetics, whatever pills she had taken and the changes the program had made to her seemed to have fuzzed her mind for good.

The girl could really cook now, though. The course on the table, Coq au Vvin as Bailey called it, was chicken simmered for hours in red wine and cognac with carrots, onions, and other vegetables. It had taken a little time to teach Bailey her way around the kitchen, but she had proven to be a good student. Mastering simpler fare, she immediately begun stretching her skill and expanding her horizons; first into Italian and Spanish fare and more recently into French farmhouse cuisine with its labor and time intensive preparation that produced such incredibly delicious food.

"I'm in the kitchen all day, Sir. I might as well make something good while I'm in there," she had told them as he and Ashley marveled over the chilled, pureed zucchini soup she placed in front of them the night before last. She beamed proudly when they asked her for seconds and reminded them to leave room for the next course. Harper couldn't remember when he had ever eaten so well in a restaurant let alone inside his own home.

The muted tinkle of metal on metal brought Harper back into the present and made him turn in his seat. "Are you masturbating?"

His maid had the hem of her lacy skirt bunched up in the front, the fingers of one hand held her thong aside and splayed the thick rings that hung in her outer labia while the fingertips of the other rubbed furiously at her clit. The movements of Bailey's digits sped as Harper watched and the clinking her piercings made grew louder, more pronounced. Harper wrested his eyes from where her fingers writhed and looked up to her face. The contrast of the rosy blush blooming on her snow pale skin of her cheeks was arresting.

"Mhmmmm," the maid nodded, lower lip clenched between her teeth.

"You miss Ash." It wasn't a question.

It was Harper's wife who normally took care of Bailey's needs. The two had grown almost as close as sisters; choosing to pass most of their time in one another's company. Lately they'd even begun going to the gym together clad in tight, matching workout attire. Harper thought Ashley was more alluring with her curvier body, but he couldn't overlook the way the tight clothing made Bailey's tits, taut stomach, and toned legs look. The girl had a killer body even if she didn't have hips like Ash or Rakti. And those piercings...

Harper had so far contented himself with Bailey's pretty mouth and willing tongue, but maybe it was time to change that.

Harper rose and offered Bailey his hand. Her frilly skirt fell back against her thighs with the soft whisper of silk as she slipped hers into his. "I think we can wait for Rakti upstairs."

Bailey fell to her knees the moment they stepped into the bedroom, eyes dropped expectantly to the fly on his pants. Rakti had trained her very well.

"Would you like to use my mouth, Sir?" she asked as she looked up at him from her knees.

"Maybe later, Bailey. You first."

"Sir?" asked Bailey.

"C'mon. Up." Harper had to haul her to her feet to get her up from the floor. "Lose the heels and lie down."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.