Master PC: A Firm Hand
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2014 by hush

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Harper McLain liberates a copy of the Master PC program from his depraved neighbor who had used it to turn his wife into a mindless sex toy. After returning her to the way she was and erasing all evidence of his neighbor's actions, can Harper make good on his promise to rid himself of the program forever?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Body Modification   science fiction sex story, computer sci-fi sex story

The mood in the kitchen was sombre.

Ashley had woken up early to hash things out with Harper over breakfast and now, there they sat, quiet and withdrawn over twin plates of eggs, sausage, and pancakes. Even Bailey, who had no particular love for the crop-happy Rakti, was upset by what had happened the night before. She was finding reasons to keep busy in other parts of the house unless otherwise needed.

"Jesus, Harp, what are you going to say to her at work today?" Ashley asked. "What does this mean for us? The three of us?"

Harper pinched the bridge of the nose and sighed. It was true he felt something for Rakti, but she had been so adamant about keeping him, keeping them both at arm's length emotionally. Closing that distance was hard. He was still married and that emotional gap had made things easy. Guiltless. He could fool himself everything was normal and kosher while it was there. But if it were gone, closed...

"I don't know, Ashley. I was so surprised when she told me last night that I didn't ... really respond." He shrugged.

"Do you love her?"

"I ... I don't know. I care about her, but you're my..."

"It's fine if you do, Harper. It's ok. I love her. Differently than I love you, but being with her, with both of you, feels so good. It just feels right," Ashley said as she placed a hand on his arm, "Promise me you'll fix this."

"I swear I'll try, baby. You don't have to give me the kung fu action grip," Harper jested weakly, peeling off her hand as it tried its best to crush his bones to powder.

"I don't want to lose her. Everything's been so perfect since Rakti..." Ashley trailed off, eyes staring into the distance through the kitchen window.

"I know, baby. Neither do I." Finally getting her hand off his arm he threaded his fingers through hers gave her what he hoped would be a comforting squeeze.

The drive. The walk. The ride in the elevator. The route to work was the same as it always was, but Harper's heart grew heavier with every mile he drove, every step he took and every floor he rose. Rakti sat at her desk as usual with only her puffy eyes betraying that something was very much amiss with her today. Nevertheless, she met his gaze easily and rose as he reached her desk.

"Good morning, Mr. McLain." Her tone was way off. Rakti was always confident. Always strong in word and deed. This morning she sounded weak and forlorn; a shadow of her normal self. Still, she was beautiful even in dark clothes that seemed purpose bought for a funeral. The shades of black and gray did nothing to hide her body and the deep plum lipstick, though more subdued than her normal color palette, perfectly complemented her skin.

"Good morning, Rakti. Would you ... run through my schedule with me. In my office, please?" It'll be best to just get this over with as quickly as possible.

"Of course. Just a moment," she sniffled. Paper rustled as she began picking up sheaves from her desk.

It ended up being a lot longer than a moment before Rakti finally walked into his office. After closing the door behind her, she stood rooted in place a mere two steps into the room, her eyes boring a hole somewhere in the carpeted floor.

"Rakti," Harper called gently. Rakti looked up and Harper could plainly see she had been putting up a front outside at her desk. The stiffness was gone, replaced with a demeanor full of obvious anguish and heartache. Harper had seated himself on the small leather loveseat on the wall to the left of the door now patted the cushion next to him. "Come here. Let's talk."

Slower than a person sentenced to swing from the gallows, Rakti made her way over to the couch and primly seated herself, placing the papers on her lap. Not even a single thread of her clothing strayed close enough to touch Harper as the dark woman made herself as small as possible on the loveseat.

Harper had had a whole speech prepared, but seeing how dejected Rakti looked made all those petty words seem cheap and empty. They were, however, all he had. "I had a talk with Ash about what happened last night."

Rakti said nothing, only continued to look at him with her hollow eyes.

"I'm sorry that I never noticed how you felt. I should-"

"Are you leaving me?"

"What? No! No. Ashley loves you. We both do. I-"

Rakti's head snapped up and her eyes had there old, slightly predatory gleam back in them. "You ... what?"

"I care ab-"

"I want to hear you say it," she insisted in a quiet, strong tones. A glimmer of the old strength in her voice added weight to her words.

"Rakti-"

"I. Love. You. Those three words. I want you to say them, Harp." Harper's secretary put a hand on his leg to drive her point home. Her eyes were still puffy, but the haunted look was completely gone. Rakti, the woman who rode him to exhaustion and beat Bailey backside until it was black and blue over the tiniest infraction, was back.

.Harper's heart rattled in its cage of rib and flesh. His breath caught in his chest and his throat threatened to close itself off. He wiped his slick hands on the front of his slacks and flicked a tongue over the two spits of dry sand that were his lips. He cared about Rakti. She'd brought unexpected joy into his life and kept him sane when his appetites threatened to edge him into the realm delusion or irrational behavior...

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.