Master PC: A Firm Hand - Cover

Master PC: A Firm Hand

Copyright© 2014 by hush

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Harper McLain liberates a copy of the Master PC program from his depraved neighbor who had used it to turn his wife into a mindless sex toy. After returning her to the way she was and erasing all evidence of his neighbor's actions, can Harper make good on his promise to rid himself of the program forever?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Body Modification   science fiction sex story, computer sci-fi sex story

Training Bailey proved to be as much of a chore as had Harper feared, but when it was all over and done with he knew he'd made the right decision to take her. He hadn't had to do it all on his own, either. Under both his and Ashley's tutelage, she'd actually learned how to cook and do it passingly well. Bailey had taken far more readily to doing the laundry, sweeping and vacuuming around the house while wearing her now permanent uniform: variations of French Maid lingerie but always with her hair gathered into one thick, pale braid. Bailey now only changed out of it when she had to leave the house to run errands.

This morning her uniform consisted of an open cup bra that allowed her gauged nipple piercings to sway with every movement, lacy skirt with a tiny white apron, stockings, and the ever-present heels, elegant pearl earrings, lace choker and white headpiece. Today she had on some tall platformed slides. Rakti must be letting her broaden her horizons from her normal black pumps.

Now every day began with him waking up to her running her pierced tongue lovingly over the head of his penis or lapping joyfully at his balls. Sometimes he'd let Bailey ride him, but that would always wake Ashley and that would most likely make both of them late for work. Most of the time he climbed from bed and continued to let serve him with her mouth.

"Want to finish on my face, Sir?" she questioned. A ring formed of her index finger and thumb continued to pump him as Bailey waited on his answer: a curt nod. "Warn me when you're getting close."

Bailey's perfect, plump lips closed around his glans again while she flicked her tongue with it's wonderful piercing relentlessly at the tender spot on the underside of his cock. Her hands returned to rest palm down on her thighs as her head bobbed back and forth without needing a single word or sign of encouragement.

Where he and Ashley had taught her how to do household chores and cook, Rakti had instructed her on how to please Harper with the aid of a riding crop. Even he had to admit her rough treatment of Ashley was nothing compared to what she put the tall blonde servant through. It had been she who had extracted from the taller woman with her crop a tearful pledge that she would never again refer to Harper by anything but other than "Sir" in private. Rakti thought this was of paramount importance, though Harper wasn't quite so sure. Never before had he taken pleasure in watching someone inflicting pain upon someone else, but seeing his mistress raise welts on his blonde maid's ass had excited him in unexpected ways. After that, Rakti had been hornier than ever and it had ultimately taken a tag team of Ashley, Harper and the still sniffling Bailey to satisfy her.

Harper grunted, the only warning the blonde received before he pulled from her mouth and spurted ropes of thick, white cum onto her face and outstretched tongue. A hand immediately shot up to skillfully milk the last of his seed from his cock into her waiting mouth. Once he was fully spent, she began collecting the cum on her face as much as she could with her fingertips then sucking them clean with a grateful look on her face.

"Thank you so much, Sir. Please tell Mistress Rakti when you see her today how you enjoyed me this morning." She ended that polite request with a worshipful kiss on the head of his cock. Exactly as Rakti had instructed her. Harper might have instilled in Bailey a desire to serve others and a fondness for housework, but Rakti had beaten sexual servitude into her. He'd made her too polite and servile to rebel so she was left with one option: total submission.

"Of course, Bailey," he promised, patting her softly on her sticky cheek. "I think your ass has seen enough punishment for a little while."

"Thank you, Sir," came the still kneeling woman's soft purr. Contentment was the sole tone in her voice.

Now he had two and a half hours to kill before he needed to leave for work. He could fit in a shower then have enough time to wake Ash up in a very pleasant way before Bailey had breakfast ready if he hurried...

He rushed to wash himself off and get back into the bedroom in time. Ashley had places to be this morning as well, so she'd be getting up one way or another soon. Tossing his towel in the hamper near the door back into the master bedroom, Harper saw Ashley had both rolled onto her stomach and thrown half the sheets from her body. If that wasn't an invitation Harper didn't know what was. He ran a finger along her slit, a string of fluid stuck stubbornly to his fingertip when he pulled it away. Ashley was always drenched, always ready for him. Rakti alone managed to stay more wet than Harper's darling wife. One orgasm first thing in the morning was never enough for him now and the shower had given him time to return to recover.

He climbed back into bed, placing his legs outside of Ashley's and lining his cock up with her soaked cunt. She didn't wake up right away as he slowly eased in. He started gently, wanting to wake her up with her most favorite feeling in the world: the sensation of him leisurely filling her from behind.

She stirred, drawing in a hard breath through her nose. Harper grabbed her by the hair and twisted her face toward him, forcing her to crane her neck.

"Mmmm ... good morning, baby," she said pleasantly.

"Good morning, Ash," he replied and leaned forward to kiss her.

This was just a quick and dirty fuck to help keep his lust banked in case he couldn't make use of Rakti at the office. Harper had accidentally caught Ashley explaining to Bailey one evening how he took her in the mornings while she was busy making breakfast. A quick peek around the corner had revealed his maid's jealous face as Ash described how he would place a hand on her head, push her into the mattress, and keep her completely immobilized as he savaged her. That was what Ash expected of him and Harper wouldn't give her anything less.

"Harder, Harper. Please!" Ashley exclaimed breathlessly as her body rocked from the force of his hips.

Harper laid all his body weight on his slim wife and picked up the pace. He was already so close. Ashley wailed out her pleasure while her pussy walls quivered around his length. Harper bit bit down hard on Ashley's shoulder as he came leaving a perfect indentation of his teeth and turning that wail into a scream. Harper kept pumping into her inert form until he was sure he'd left his entire load inside her. Ashley took immense pleasure in having their maid return to the bedroom after Harper had spent himself inside her to clean her folds and bring her to another orgasm or two with her tongue piercing or toy. Afterward, when Ash had the time, she might return the favor, slurping cheerfully at the stacked woman's heavily pierced labia and clit.

If not, Bailey would be on her own, grabbing whatever time she could in the course of her day to masturbate.

Harper doubted there would be time today for Ashley to fulfill the maid's desires. Pulling out of his wife, he threw one of his work suits and headed down the stairs to the kitchen. Bailey already had his breakfast out and waiting for him with his coffee in a plastic travel mug.

"Is Mistress Ashley expecting me, Sir?" Bailey piped as she watched Harper dig into his breakfast with a satisfied smile.

Harper nodded. "She'll want your tongue in her as soon as you can get in the room."

Bailey giggled. "Of course. I wouldn't have it any other way, Sir." She came slowly over him and leaned down close to his ear. "Please don't forget to tell Mistress Rakti about this morning, Sir," she pleased in a worried tone. "She threatened to whip me so hard I wouldn't be able to sit down for a solid week if I didn't give you my mouth every morning."

Harper turned to look at the blonde woman and surprised her with a kiss. "I won't forget. I don't forget anything, Bailey. Now go. My wife is expecting you."

"Right away, Sir," she bubbled, her worry quickly forgotten. Bailey practically skipped from the kitchen, her heavy piercings swinging pendulously with each stride.

Harper had to get moving now if he wanted to set a good example of punctuality for his employees.

A relatively traffic free drive later and he was waiting for the elevator to open onto his floor. Making his way to his office, he could sight of Rakti's face which could best be described as anything but happy. He couldn't read her mind like she could his, but he was well acquainted with what that look at this hour meant.

"Full schedule today, Rakti?" he asked as soon as he got near enough for his voice to reach her at a civilized volume. Rakti's glower was response enough. Harper was lucky he'd decided to fuck Ashley after getting out of the shower this morning. He might have found his mind trapped in erotic daydreams in the middle of some meeting otherwise.

Before he could make it past her desk and through the open doorway to his office, Rakti grabbed one of his sleeves and pulled him up short.

"I really need it today, lover, and I can't find any time in your schedule at all!" she pouted in her softest tones.

Harper lowered his voice to a mere whisper. "You can come over after-"

Rakti's grip tightened on his sleeve. "I want you to come over, Harper. To my place. Tonight."

"Tonight," Harper promised. "But do me a favor and masturbate under your desk when no one's around. If you're this desperate now, I don't think I'll be able to handle you alone later this evening."

Harper had never been to Rakti's modest apartment so he'd followed her after work as she left the parking lot. Maybe ten minutes later he pulled another lot, this time belonging to a vast complex of cookie cutter apartment buildings. Rakti led him up several flights of stairs, fished some keys out from her purse, and welcomed him into her apartment.

"Home, sweet home," Rakti sang as she walked into the middle of the living room/kitchen. "It's not much, but it's close to work."

"It's nice, Rakti," Harper replied as he looked around. He meant it. All the furnishings were nice and the decor tasteful. The combination of how spotless the place was and the warm colors that dominated the color pallet was welcoming. He didn't know what he should have expected, but this was so normal. Somehow he'd always thought Rakti would live in a place cluttered with sex toys of every description and chains hanging from the ceiling. "Oh, I should mention that Bailey took care of me this morning."

"Good!" Rakti enthused. "That last session with the crop really did set her straight. Did she use your name?"

Harper shook her head causing Rakti to laugh and clap her hands like a child. In that moment she reminded him of a happy dog owner, delighted when her pet dutifully performed the tricks it had been taught on command.

"Soooo ... I kinda called you over here for two reasons," she admitted.

Harper shot her a questioning look.

Rakti steadied herself with a deep breath and launched right into it. "I don't mind sharing you with your wife ... or even Bailey, for that matter. The way Ashley sucked your cum out of my pussy the first time we were together was just," she paused, running her tongue over her lips sensually and taking in another sharp breath through her nose. "Just incredible.

"But, if you want me to suck your dick at the office or play with your other sluts from time to time, I need you all to myself one or two nights a week. Think you can swing that?"

Harper was a little blindsided, but recovered quickly. "I think I can swing that," he replied evenly. He knew Ash wouldn't mind as long as it was Rakti.

A smile spread slowly across her face and the look Harper now knew as desire flickered to life in her dark eyes. "I was hoping you'd say that," Rakti said. "Call Ash. You're staying with me tonight, Mr. McLain."

Harper fumbled his phone out and jammed his wife's number in. After a few rings she answered.

"Hey, Harp! Where are you?"

"I'm uh staying the night with Rakti. She..." He trailed off. Rakti had stripped off her blouse revealing a small black bra. The tops of her dark brown nipples just barely peeked over the top of the small half cup of her bra. "She says she wants me all to herself tonight," he finished. A thirst began to grow in Harper as he watched the dusky woman strip off the bra and let it drop to the floor. Rakti ran hands up both her sides and pinched her own nipples to hardness.

"Ok, baby. What? Oh, Bailey wants to know if you'll be home for breakfast tomorrow," Ashley inquired without a trace of jealousy in her voice.

Rakti had turned her back to Harper and was now working her long skirt slowly over her ample ass. Harper was hypnotized as it crested the swell of her butt and she took her time drawing it down her legs. The skirt finally reached the floor fully revealing a lacy black garter belt and thong, the mates to the discarded bra, and her distinctive black stockings. Abruptly, she bent over at the waist and leisurely drew her thong down her legs. Once again she had worn a plug to work, though this one seemed a little different from the one's she normally wore. She straightened, thong held in one hand, and pulled her hair out of the tight bun she'd worn today. She shook it out sending waves on waves of straight, raven hair cascading down her back to rest just below her shoulder blades.

"Yeah, Ash. Tell her I'll be there."

"Ok, Harper. Tell your beautiful secretary I loved the way she tasted the other night." Harper could hear the smile in Ashley's voice.

Rakti turned and strutted toward him, letting her wide hips sway back and forth tantalizingly. She held her thong lazily out to the side by a single fingertip Light from the overheads glinted off the navel piercing she wore in her belly button. Today, Harper noticed, it was a heart with a little pink gem in it on a chain.

"I'll tell her, sweetie," he reassured her.

Rakti pushed Harper backwards causing him to unexpectedly sit down heavily on a simple straight-backed wooden chair he hadn't noticed earlier. She straddled his lap and waited impatiently to end his call, fixing him with her ravenous stare and twirling her thong slowly in circles on her index finger.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.