Master PC: A Firm Hand - Cover

Master PC: A Firm Hand

Copyright© 2014 by hush

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Harper McLain liberates a copy of the Master PC program from his depraved neighbor who had used it to turn his wife into a mindless sex toy. After returning her to the way she was and erasing all evidence of his neighbor's actions, can Harper make good on his promise to rid himself of the program forever?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Body Modification   science fiction sex story, computer sci-fi sex story

Harper had left the gun range with the .45 he'd shot earlier. Thompson had asked him to keep it on condition he'd go shooting with him occasionally.

"Good way to relieve stress," Thompson had said. Harper could think of several better ways, but elected to keep that to himself.

The entire drive home had Harper doubting his good luck. Surely this was far too good to be true. He did believe Charles' uncle would sell the company. He was efficient, effective, and completely impersonal. He would do it if he considered it a good option and then Harper and all those he knew at work would be searching the Classifieds. It was late when Harper got home, but he noticed the light was on upstairs in the bedroom.

"I'll be up In a second, Ash," he called as he passed the stairs on his way to his office. "Just need to put something away." He didn't have a gun closet to store his new pistol. It looked like the locking drawer in his desk would have to do for now. After he'd unloaded it and engaged the safety for good measure, he locked it in and started up the stairs to bed. "Baby, you will not believe..." He drifted off as the door swung open revealing Ashley kneeling on the bed in nothing but a black teddy that showed off her fabulous body. "I thought you were still sore, Ash," Harper managed.

"My pussy still is," she said as she beckoned with a finger. "But my mouth isn't. Lose those clothes, Harper, and let me take care of you."

After hastily shedding his clothing, Harper laid down in bed and found his lips covered by Ashley's. Their tongues intertwined while her hand groped down to feel his half hardened cock.

"Is it just me or do you seem bigger recently?" asked Ashley.

Harper did his best to provide a convincing shrug. She giggled a little and kissed her way down his chest and stomach. Harper noticed that enough fat had dissolved from his body to allow abs to start showing on his stomach.

"And when did you start working out again?"

"Uh. While you were gone."

"You look good, baby," she murmured as she kissed the base of his cock. The feel of her hands running up and down his length had brought him to full hardness, the head gone diamond hard with desire. Slowly, painfully slowly, Ashley kissed her way up his shaft and licked away the beads of precum that had form on his head. She swirled her tongue around the head of his penis before blessedly letting her lips close on his cockhead. Ashley suckled him softly, easing his head in and out of the tight ring of her lips. She let it pop out and started all over again, this time licking her way up from the base to his head.

The teasing sensations were agony. Unbidden, Harper's hands were rising to grab Ashley by the hair and force her to take him to his root. Somewhere in his mind it dawned on him that she had stopped.

"You want to use your hands?" she inquired.

"Yes," came his husky reply. It was the only word he could get out.

"You want me to force this down me?" A tight squeeze accompanied her question.

"God yes, Ash."

"What are you waiting for?"

Harper took her by the hair and forced her lips around his cock. The only hesitation she had was when it hit the back of her throat and she had to struggle to get it deeper. It got easier after the third or fourth time he shoved her head down. Soon, after some a break or two to let her breathe, Harper had Ashley's head bobbing up and down his entire cock from head to balls and back. He lost himself in using her, ignoring the gagging noises and the slight resistance she put up to his grip. He unconsciously started moving his hips, bucking faster and faster into his wife's mouth. A handful of hard thrusts and he could take no more. Ashley tried valiantly to swallow all of his sperm but succeeded only in failing spectacularly. Rivulets of it ran down Harper's cock from the close confines of Ashley's throat. Reluctantly, he let her head come up. With the ring of her lips truly broken, thick white strands of it escaped and dripped from her lips. His wife's eyes were watery and slightly bloodshot, but she was smiling. Cum and spit slipped from her lips to her chin and some fluid had managed to splash itself across her cheeks during the excitement.

"Feel better?" Ashley asked, her voice rough with lust and exertion.

"Much better." Harper was content. For the moment. He knew he'd wake up tomorrow morning and have to put up once again with the tightly wound ball of desire and need that gnawed at him daily. Still, whatever he had done to Ashley, whatever adjustments he'd made to her boded well for slaking the thirst that now possessed him. She was intent to please, eager to offer up anything he might want. He'd never known her to be so intent on letting him use her this way. Normally she'd only take him deep like that on her own terms and never for that long.

"I swear to God, Harper, you had enough spunk and energy for two women tonight." Ashley ran a finger across her slimy chin then sucked it clean. "I need this again soon, but with you finishing inside me."

"Soon," he echoed, lost again in his interior world.

Wobbling slightly, she climbed out of the bed. "I'm gonna grab a shower. Oh! There's food downstairs if you're hungry," she called as she headed to the bathroom and turned on the water.

He couldn't shake either what she'd said nor the delight he'd taken in treating his wife as a mere instrument of his desire. The two ideas reverberated within him, provoking an answering call in places dark and primal ... Places men and women weren't supposed to admit they even had.

Those twin thoughts were still bouncing around his skull when it came time to move into his new office. Harper's new desk was a massive thing of dark stained oak with an equally massive and comfortable high backed leather chair. Both the desk and the myriad furniture, however, were bereft of any personal touches. None the knickknacks, gewgaws, or sentimental items that most of the bosses he had known had collected. In spite of the cheerful sunlight filtering through the partially drawn blinds it seemed stark and sterile. Harper would fill it with junk when he had the time. All things considered, it wasn't a huge or extremely nice office, only about 16 feet by 4 and far from the main elevator shafts, but it did come with an en suite bathroom. That was luxury far beyond anything he would have expected.

Stevens hadn't been happy that Harper was the new occupant of this room. Nor had he been pleased that he'd poached his eye candy secretary, either. Apparently Rakti had told HR that he'd made unwelcome romantic advances toward her and wanted a transfer. None of the things she described, the lewd comments, the continuous invitations to dinner and the unsolicited gifts had been exaggerations. Harper knew he was a creep, but the full extent of his behavior was a little shocking. Harper really shouldn't be casting the first stone, though. Not with what he had planned for Ms. Singh. At least Stevens' uncle had shielded his nephew's career. He couldn't prevent Rakti's transfer, but he could keep the shit from landing on the Favored Nephew.

So. Now Harper had a nice big desk and a gorgeous secretary to go with it. The possibilities were endless...

He buzzed the intercom and asked Rakti to join him. They'd both had most of the day to get situated and now it was time to pop the question that prowled fiercely on the tip of his tongue. She entered the room looking as beautiful as always. A burnt orange dress, matching heels and stockings. Harper had never seen her without that last accessory. There was something achingly erotic about that. His hand twitched as he stifled an urge to cross the room and run his hand up the inside of her leg to caress the tender flesh of her sex and feel the nubbin of her clit swell with his touch. He blinked and realized she was squirming under his gaze and fidgeting with the hem of her dress and glasses. Harper had to struggle to push his fantasies away. He cleared his throat.

"My wife is cooking a really nice dinner tonight to celebrate my promotion and wanted me to invite a few people from work. I was wondering if you'd like to come, Rakti."

"Who else is coming?" she asked.

"I was planning on asking Eric and a few others from our old floor."

She crossed her arms, pursed her lips and considered in silence for a moment. "What time?"

"6:30. That ought to give enough time to get home and freshen up before coming over."

A quick flash of a smile and it was done. "I'll see you there, Harper," she promised.

A meal Ashley had spent over an hour preparing simmered on the stove and kept warm in the oven. The semi-formal dining table was set and prepared. Sweet white wine chilled in the fridge while a decent bottle of red sat on the island in the kitchen next to a corkscrew awaiting the arrival of their only guest. Harper hadn't exactly been truthful about the existence of other guests to Rakti.

"She's late," Ashley bleated with a tone verging on petulant. She had dressed to kill. A short black dress that bared her back, no bra, and black six inch heels. Her makeup was perfect. Not too little, not too much. Some eyeshadow to bring out her eyes and some red lipstick. And most importantly: no panties. Harper knew she was excited, but not how much until she'd revealed that little tidbit.

"Relax, baby. She's only five minutes late." Harper himself had gone with just some gray slacks, a white collared shirt open at the throat and a matching gray jacket. Nothing fancy.

Ashley pouted and continued to fuss with the napkins on the table. "I just want her to get here so we can eat then go upstairs and-"

The doorbell sounded. "Go get the wine opened!" she hissed as she scooted from the room, her heels clacking impatiently on the tiles.

Harper forced himself to walk as he headed to the kitchen and took up the corkscrew. It bit into the cork and Harper turned it, twisting it deeper and deeper into the soft wood. In truth, he was as excited as his wife was. He had wanted Rakti in the worst way ever since he'd first seen her and that feeling had only grown stronger with time. A squeal of delight followed by the gentle murmurs of casual conversation made their way toward the kitchen. The cork popped out of the wine bottle just as the two women walked into the kitchen.

Rakti was breathtaking in a very short ruby red dress and matching tall red heels. It was a halter top with a plunging neckline that just betrayed the small swells of her breasts and exposed her from neck to below her belly button. A small navel piercing like a small chandelier set with clear stones peeped out and twinkled at Harper. Two metal rings connected the body of the dress to the halter allowing a glimpse of her warm brown skin where normally there would be only fabric. It clung to her curves from her tiny waist to the swell of her ass and the skirt was shorter than mid-thigh where, Harper was pleased to see, the tops of her black stockings showed and straps leading to what he was sure was a garter belt stretched up toward her wide hips. She beamed a smile at Harper when she noticed his intense gaze and twirled, showing off her smooth, naked back and jaw-droppingly gorgeous ass. The cutaway in back allowed just the barest hint of the garter belt, stark black in contrast to the bright red, underneath. The two women looked cut from a similar cloth, though one red and one black. Ashley's golden tan complemented Rakti's light brown skin perfectly.

"You never mentioned your secretary was a playboy centerfold, Harper!" Ashley babbled.

Rakti laughed and slid her arm around Ashley's waist. "And you didn't tell me Ashley was such a total hottie!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.