Secrets Between Sisters - Cover

Secrets Between Sisters

Copyright© 2014 by DirtyMindedMom

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - They're married with children now, but both remember what they secretly did together as teens.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sister   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I woke up feeling like I'd had about a minute of sleep. My head was pounding, the inside of my mouth felt like sandpaper, and I think I was still a little drunk. But I had to get up and get breakfast for the girls. There was no way I was going to let my husband know that I was hungover, and I definitely wasn't going to tell him that the reason I stayed up so late was because I was masturbating with my sister.

Did that really happen?

I shuffled into the bathroom attempting to make sense of it all. I sat on the toilet with my head in my hands and tried to accept that it hadn't been a dream. My extremely horny, and extremely drunk, older sister had stripped out of her PJs and started playing with herself right in front of me. Not only that, but she somehow got me to do it along with her. I don't care how many glasses of wine I had, that just isn't the kind of thing I would normally do. What was I thinking?

I flushed and turned on the shower. With any luck she won't remember any of it. It was just one of those strange nights that didn't need to be mentioned ever again, and we could all go on with our lives like it never happened. I got naked and stood under the hot spray. I'm sure Dana would be feeling just as mortified by what went on between us as I did. I simply needed to forget what happened. I needed to forget how insanely sexy it was watching my beautiful big sister spread her legs in the candlelight. I had to forget the burning look of desire in her eyes when I exposed my clean-shaven pussy to her. I needed to forget how good it felt to cum next to her, our naked bodies pressed close together.

I realized my soapy fingers were inside me and quickly forced myself to come back to my senses. This was ridiculous. I was married with two kids. I couldn't be carrying on like this, especially with my own sister. This was not respectable behavior. I had to get control of myself.

I was half in a daze for the rest of the morning, but I managed to get Jim off to work and the girls loaded onto the school bus. Dana remained passed out in the guest room. It wasn't until almost noon that I heard her moving around in there. I left her a note and headed out to do some errands. It wasn't that I couldn't face her, it was just that I didn't trust myself alone with her right now. When I was done with everything on my list, I swung by the school and picked up the girls. Dana was stretched out on the sofa watching TV when we got home. She had a bag of frozen peas on her forehead. I sent the girls out back to play and busied myself in the kitchen.

Dana came in after about ten minutes for a glass of water. She took a long drink, and headed back for the quiet stability of the sofa.

"Good morning," she mumbled as she went.

Okay, that wasn't too awkward. Maybe everything was going to be all right afterall. After a little while I brought her more water, some Saltines, and a couple Advil.

"Thanks, Sis," she said through a pained smile. "We're getting too old for this shit."

I sat and watched TV with her for a few minutes, then went and started dinner. She was up and reasonably functional by the time Jim got home from work. We all had a nice meal together with only one minor melt-down from the girls. The rest of the evening was as normal as I could have hoped for. I got the girls to bed. Jim, Dana and I sat around talking about everything from when we first started dating, to our wedding, to the girls being born. Jim turned in early as he usually does on work nights and I stayed up a little longer. As we chatted, I could tell Dana had something she wanted to say, but I didn't want to give her the chance to say it.

"Okay, well, I've got to get to sleep," I told her and got up from the table.

"Oh, no," she pouted. "It's not even ten o'clock yet."

"Should I open a bottle of wine?"

"Oh, God, no!" She got up and took my wrist. "Don't leave me down here all alone. Stay up with me a little while longer."

I tried to resist, but she practically dragged me into the living room begging the whole way. We ended up on the sofa, and she had me chatting again before I could stop myself. Things were going fine until I noticed her getting up her courage.

"About what happened last night--"

"That's okay," I cut her off, "we don't need to talk about it."

"I know we don't need to, but I want to."

"Look, whatever it was, it happened, it's over, and that's all there is to it."

Dana's hand was holding my wrist again, as if she was afraid I would get up and run out of the room -- which is exactly what I felt like doing.

"Vicky, I can tell you're freaked out about it, but I just want to say I'm sorry. I had way too much to drink, and I let myself get out of control."

I knew she was sincere, but I didn't want to have to deal with what we had done. "It wasn't just you. I was pretty out of control also."

"No, see, that's exactly what I don't want." She took my hand. "You shouldn't be blaming yourself or feeling guilty for any of what went on."

"I certainly can't blame what I did all on you," I argued. I could feel my cheeks heating up and knew she would be able to see me blushing over all this.

"Fine then, we don't have to blame anyone." She squeezed my hand. "It wasn't a bad thing, so there doesn't need to be any blame. I thought it was beautiful, and I honestly don't regret doing it. I just feel bad because you seem like you wish it didn't happen."

I didn't know how to respond. There were too many conflicting emotions for me to make sense of how I actually felt. I did feel wrong about what we did, but I also had to admit that I thoroughly enjoyed it. I knew it shouldn't happen again, but deep down I hoped it somehow would.

"I ... I don't regret it either," I admitted. "But, Dana, you have to know how messed up that was. I mean, we're sisters, for goodness sake."

"I know, I know," she answered quickly. "You're totally right, it was messed up. But I can't sit here and say that I didn't have the best orgasm I'd had in years. That has to count for something."

"I don't know." I was only getting more confused. "Maybe it does, but I don't know."

"When you think about it, what we did wasn't such a big deal. So we masturbated together, who cares? Everybody does it. We just happened to do it in the same room. It's not like we cheated on our husbands or something like that. It's just a little secret between sisters."

Dana sat quietly and let me process what she was saying. It would have been a lot easier with a glass of wine. She did have a point. Maybe I was blowing it all out of proportion. It's not like it was something we'd never done before. We weren't hurting anyone. My sister is a beautiful woman. There's nothing wrong with me being aroused by her naked body.

"You know what, you're right," I said. "I'm letting the guilt get the better of me. I suppose it wasn't anything to get all tied up in knots over."

"So, no regrets?"

"No regrets."

"Whew, that's good to hear. I didn't want to leave here thinking I'd screwed things up between us." She leaned in and gave me a hug. My mind immediately flashed back to the hug we shared the night before and the exquisite feeling of her bare breasts against mine. I pushed the perverse thought aside and chastely hugged her back.

Dana kept her arm around me after the hug was over so it was almost like we were cuddling on the sofa together. It was a bit odd, but it was also kind of nice.

"I masturbated again after you went upstairs last night," she confessed. "It wasn't as good as when you were with me, but it was still pretty awesome." She tickled my ribs. "What about you?"

"Um, you know I'm not drunk right now."

"Oh, c'mon, we're just talking. Tell me."

"Well, I touched myself in the shower a little this morning, but that's it."

"Mmm, nice. Did you shave?"

"Yeah."

"So you're all smooth and sexy down there?" Dana was obviously trying to get me turned on. Or even if she wasn't doing it on purpose, that was the effect she was having. "I wasn't expecting my little sister to be so kinky."

"That's not kinky," I protested. "Lots of women shave."

"I still think it's kinky, but I liked it. Your pussy looked so ... clean."

"Then I guess that makes yours dirty," I joked.

"Yes!" She laughed. "I do have a very dirty pussy!" We both had the giggles again. "Oh, I almost forgot, there's something I wanted to show you. Can you grab it out of my bag?" She pointed to her oversized bag on the floor at the end of the coffee table.

I leaned over and reached for it. "What am I looking for?" She didn't have to answer. As soon as I opened her bag I knew what she was after. I pulled out a massive dildo in the shape of a real penis. "This?"

"How do you like my cock?" Dana laughed, enjoying of the look of shock on my face. "Vicky, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend, Antonio. Or, as I call him, Big Tony."

"You can't be serious. It's huge! You can't actually..."

"Fuck him?" Dana's eyes were twinkling with gleeful mischief. "Just about every night lately."

"There's no way this fits. It's twice the size of a real one."

"Oh, please, you've had kids. You know how adaptable the vagina can be."

"Roger can't be happy that you have this thing around."

"He'd hate it if he knew about it. You have no idea how good it feels to be completely filled up. Don't get me wrong, Roger's dick gets the job done when he can be bothered to fuck me with it, but Big Tony takes me places he never could."

I marveled at the heavy device in my hands. The slick rubber surface was pliant and molded like a real cock. Subtle raised ridges snaked along its length mimicking veins. The bulbous head flared dramatically and came to a gracefully rounded point. There was even a hint of a cum slit at the tip. I couldn't help but think about how this thing had been in my sister's pussy ... repeatedly. I was tempted to sniff it, but held back.

"Wow," was all I could say as I handed it over to Dana.

She took it and kissed the tip of it affectionately. "You can borrow him if you want." Her eyes lit up. "Hey, let's swap! I'll let you use Big Tony, and you let me try yours."

I was blushing again. "Ah, actually, I don't have one."

"Get out! You're lying. You've got to have a vibrator, or at least a 'back massager' around somewhere that you use to take care of yourself."

"Seriously, I don't. I just use my fingers."

"Oh, sweetie, you don't know what you're missing." She twisted something at the base of Big Tony and it began to hum.

My sister touched the end of her huge phallus to one of my breasts. I intended to push it away, but the vibrations against my nipple were too enticing for me to fight it.

"Oooo, my..." I gasped.

"See? Nice, isn't it?" Dana moved the buzzing dildo around in small circles, stimulating my nipple until it was stiff, then moved to the other. I shouldn't have let her do it, but I didn't want that feeling to stop. The two of us became quiet as she delicately worked her magic toy over my breasts in turns. That ache was rising again between my legs. I told myself that I'd wait until I got upstairs to attend to it, knowing full well that I was lying to myself.

"That's good," I whispered, giving myself over to the sensation.

"It gets better," Dana whispered back.

With that she moved the head of her vibrating cock down over my tummy. I knew what she was doing. Instead of discouraging her, I felt my legs parting as if of their own volition. She snuggled the tip of the rubber cock into my crotch, pressing it against the thick fabric of my jeans. The buzz instantly awakened every nerve in my pussy. I shifted my hips to bring my clit right up against it. My breath left my body in a cough of delight. Even with my eyes closed I could tell Dana was loving every second of this. It would be only a matter of another minute or so before she had me cumming.

"I think Big Tony wants to fuck you," Dana cooed into my ear seductively.

This was insane. How did I let myself get back in this situation? I had agreed that there was nothing wrong with what we had done the night before, but I still had a nagging doubt. At least we were drunk then. There was no such excuse this time. This was something else, something more. Women weren't supposed to be like this with each other. On top of that, sisters definitely weren't supposed to do this sort of thing together. But Dana obviously wanted it. And my body obviously wanted it. So why was my head screaming at me not to do it?

"Does my little sister want to fuck Big Tony?"

"I don't..." I felt Dana press the dildo harder into my pussy and a happy shiver ran up my back. "Yes ... I think I do actually." I quickly undid my jeans before I thought better of it.

"Oh?" Dana sounded genuinely surprised. I realized that she probably expected me to take the dildo upstairs with me, but I was already committed so I went ahead and pulled my pants down. "There's that pretty pussy I've been dreaming about all day," she said with a tone of genuine appreciation.

"I shouldn't be doing this," I complained weakly and spread my legs.

"It'll be our secret," Dana assured me and touched the mechanical cock to my naked pussy.

My body responded instantly. The uniquely new sensation of the vibrations coursing over my most sensitive places was exhilarating, but knowing that it was my sister who was delivering this sensual experience made it even more erotic. I knew I could trust her completely, and this gave me a kind of freedom I'd never known with anyone else in my life.

"Oh, Dana," I moaned, "your cock feels amazing."

"And the best is still to come." Dana unbuttoned my shirt without taking the purring dick from my pussy. My heart fluttered like I was a nervous virgin as I let my sister undressed me ... She unhooked my bra and pulled it away exposing my breasts and leaving me completely naked beside her. The fact that she was still dressed somehow made me feel all the nastier.

"I'm going to cum," I warned her.

"Oh, no you don't," she scolded and took the toy away from my crotch. "Not yet, young lady."

"Don't tease me like that," I begged.

Dana turned the vibrator off. "I thought you said you wanted to fuck my cock."

I once again sized up the giant phallus. It had to be at least twelve inches long, and it was clearly so thick that I wouldn't be able to wrap my whole hand around it. I understood Dana's point about how flexible a vagina could be, but I still had my doubts.

"There's just no way that thing is ever going to fit inside of me," I said.

"There's only one way to find out." That wicked smile of hers was back. "I'll be gentle, I promise." Dana directed the dildo back down between my legs. "Open up, Sis." I opened my legs wider as my heart raced in anticipation. "Mmm, nice. Now spread your pussy for me. That's a good girl."

It wasn't until that moment that I fully realized all the lights were on. I hardly ever had sex with my husband with the lights on, and there I was buck naked on my living room sofa holding my pussy open without any shadows to hide me. But, based on the way my sister was lasciviously gawking at my wantonly crude display, she seemed more than happy with the lighting conditions.

"Why don't you take a picture, it'll last longer," I teased.

"Maybe later," she quipped back with a wink. "I usually use lube, but your pussy is so damned wet I don't think you need any."

I don't know why, but I felt a little surge of pride over this. I guess I liked being able to impress my big sister with my pussy. God, I was getting weirder by the minute.

"Go slow," I said and braced myself.

"Just relax and I'll fuck you nice and easy, Sis."

Dana circled the big tool around my pussy, homing in on my vagina. The tip of the rubber cock found my opening.

"There we are," she whispered soothingly. "Relax."

She began to apply light pressure. I could feel the end of the dildo beginning to enter me. My instinct was to tense up, but I took a deep breath and forced myself to relax. After just a few seconds it felt like it was already in as far as it could go. It couldn't have been more than the first inch or so of the head. I was suddenly embarrassed that I wouldn't be able to handle the substantial girth like my sister could.

"You're doing good," Dana said to encourage me.

She stopped applying pressure and simply moved it around, twisting it left and right with lazy turns. Not only did this feel good, but it helped me relax even more. Without being fully aware of it she had managed to work the tip of the cock in a little farther. The fit was very tight now and I was sure we'd reached the limit of what I could take.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.