Major Changes My Life - Cover

Major Changes My Life

Copyright© 2014 by candied

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Major is my dog who become more than a friend. And a friend that became more in many ways.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   White Couple   Masturbation   Bestiality  

Major love

After I was settled into being a divorce single mom, work took a lot of my time. I enjoyed some time with Major whenever I could find the time. I continued to talk to the friend I had met online. As we talked we begin to get to know each other and found we had a lot of things in common and that we shared many other fantasies.

I was truly enjoying having Major lick my pussy and on occasion mounting me. I would let him lick me at times when I was out by the pool relaxing and enjoying the sunshine. But I never let him mount me except in my bed room on my big king size bed. I would go in my room and close the door, get on the bed, on my knees and my pussy would always be so wet in anticipation of what was about to take place. Major would jump up and start to lick my wet pussy and I would be moaning with the first lick feeling that wonderful tongue as it licked from my clit to my bottom. Many times I would call my friend and he would masturbate while listening to me and I would put the phone where he would hear Major licking and enjoying my dripping pussy. When Major would get that hard dog cock inside me it felt so good and he would fuck so fast and I would cum quickly. You must realize that when a dog puts that hard cock in you and begins to fuck it is very fast and they pull out and sniff and lick and then go back to putting that hard cock back in your pussy. I loved that he would lick and fuck and then cum inside me. My friend could hear my wet pussy as Major pounded his cock into me and he would cum as well while we talked on the phone. We enjoyed our time together so much.

My pool had a very high privacy fence around it and I felt safe to lay on my lounge chair and take my bikini bottoms off and spreading my legs, knowing that when I did Major would always put that nose right there on my pussy and begin to lick.

I loved it so much and I was oblivious to everything around me. I would Lay back close my eyes and take my hand and open my pussy lips and let him enjoy. The feeling of his rough dog tongue lapping up all my pussy juice was so wonderful. He would try and get his nose inside my pussy hole and then he would lick from my ass all the way up to my clit. Sometimes his cock would run out and he would lay beside me and lick it and I would reach down and start to jerk him off and then before he would cum I would get up and go to the bed room and let him mount me and enjoy that amazing dog cock in my pussy.

I lived in a subdivision and the house next door was a nice two story home. And my neighbors were a nice older couple probably in their 70's. One day as I was letting Major lick my pussy I notice the curtains of the upstairs window of my neighbors move. It was a hot day and I thought well maybe the AC was on and moving the curtains. But then I notice fingers on the curtain and I realized that I was being watched. But to be honest I was enjoying what major was doing and did not want him to stop. I had on Sun glasses and so whoever was watching could not see I was watching the curtains as well. The curtains opened a little bit and I could see enough to know it was my neighbor. I was certain where the other hand might be. I could feel that cock of Major's run out and knew he wanted to mount me and I wanted that too ... so I went inside and was fucked hard by major and I came really hard thinking of my 70 year old neighbor watching me get my pussy licked.

It was a few days later I was out by the pool, and at this time Major was inside but the sliding glass door to my patio was open and I knew he would come out soon. I could not help but glace at the second story window of my neighbor's house. Nothing so I figured that was just a passing thing that he had caught me being licked and watched me. But When Major made his appearance nuzzled his nose between my legs on that lounge and that always makes me very wet. So I let him sniff for a few seconds and then I got up to take my bottoms off. When I did I caught a glimpse of my neighbor's window and the curtains were parted several inches and they were not when I had looked before. It was dark inside my neighbor's house but I could make out a figure at the window and I knew he was watching.

When I got off the lounge I purposely turned my back to his window and bent over very low to take off the bottom of my swim suit. I moved my chair just a little and to make sure he could see between my legs when I got in the chair, putting my legs on either side of it, that opened my legs wide giving him a nice view of my pussy. I sat like that and rubbed my pussy a little keeping Major by the side of my lounge chair and rubbing his cock as he licked my hand and his cock I took the other hand an opened my pussy lips and began to rub my clit, keeping my sunshades over my eyes so I could watch my neighbors window ... As I watched he got closer to his window (to see better I am sure) and I could tell he had his cock in his hand and was stroking it as he watched me ... After a few minutes I stopped rubbing Major and patted my pussy, he immediately got between my legs and started to lick. Watching my neighbor stroke his cock I was cumming in a very short time. I believe that my neighbor was cumming as well. Knowing he was watching and stroking made me wetter than ever and I loved it.

I decided that I should masturbate without the dog and let him watch sometime so I planned a day and as I thought, he was at that window as soon as he heard my sliding door open. By this time I think he must have known that I was aware he was watching because he had the curtains back further and was naked with his cock in his hand I had brought my toy out with me and when I took off my bottoms and my top this time, turning and giving him a view of my pussy and my breast. I took my chair and put it closer to the house and sat back down spreading my legs wide and opening my pussy lips and giving him a good look. I began to rub my clit as I held my lips wide. I took my cock shaped toy and ran it between my, now very wet, pussy lips. I put it in my pussy and slowly moved it in and out as I watched him stroke his cock. I took my toy out and licked it and sucked it for a second and then put it back in my dripping cunt. I turned it on and fucked my pussy good ... cumming very hard and enjoying is so much knowing that he was turned on by what he was seeing.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.