That Summer - Cover

That Summer

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 27

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A seventeen year old boy has to go live with with his Aunt and cousin for a month while him mom recovers from surgery. He hasn't seen her in three years, and back then, well--scrawny and goofy. But in three years, it is amazing how much girls can change. A good stroke story about how many girls the new field goal kicker can do in the short time he is in town. Why not start with his cousin?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Sarah James was determined to convince both Jason and Kyle to choose the University of Iowa for their collegiate careers. She had tried her best to find a way into Kyle's heart, even if it had been somewhat lower in his body than where hearts are normally located. Even though she had given him her body, or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that she had taken his the first time, she could not hold him with sex alone. Jason may not be as stubborn. As soon as he returned from his Michigan visit, Sarah called him and invited him to dinner with her parents. Jason simply assumed that she had also invited Kyle and was quite surprised to find out that he was the guest of honor on that evening. Jason had to admit that Sarah looked very attractive on this particular night, much more so than he had ever seen her look before. She seemed softer to him, and her voice had a sort of 'come hither' tone when she spoke to him.

At dinner, Dr. James put on a serious sales pitch for the Hawkeyes, alluding to benefits and accommodations that Jason had never imagined possible. Mrs. James, too, though normally very demure, made repeated inferences to the super heated sexual energy that the players all seemed to have and how finding a release for that energy was extremely beneficial to top performance on the field.

After dinner, Sarah suggested that they adjourn to her room. "Do you remember all that super heated sexual energy that my mother was talking about at dinner?"

"Yes, that was a little strange coming from your Mom."

"Well, how would you like to release some of that energy right now?" She had her hand on his crotch and began to massage him through his slacks.

"I don't have any protection with me. I didn't know..."

"You don't need any." Sarah was undressing as she continued to rub his crotch.

Jason wasted no time in dumping his clothing where he stood. "Shouldn't we shut your bedroom door?"

"No, my folks are in the other wing of the house, and besides, they knew what we were going to do after dinner."

Jason wasted no time with extra foreplay. He slid in between Sarah's thighs and rubbed himself up and down her labia gaining whatever moisture he could for entry. When he entered her, he did so with less precision than Kyle had, and maybe a little more forcefully because he had no idea of the tightness of her vagina. Sarah cried out as he pushed into her, and grunted when his hip hit against the entrance to her womb. Jason's style was faster, more forceful and powerful, and definitely more ruthless. His recklessness caused him to pull out too far on several occasions and the subsequent thrust resulted in him sliding full length upwards between her labia and rubbing against her tiny clit. It was that unexpected awkward caressing of her love button that brought her to a tremendous orgasm, one of the most exciting that she had ever experienced.

Jason pushed himself back into her body, even as she was thrashing about in orgasmic delight and then, in a series of short, fast and very powerful thrusts, activated his own body to fill her with his semen. As is the case with most young, virile men today, Jason was far from finished.

"Roll over and raise your hips." Jason had experienced this for the first time with his bed partner hostess in Iowa, and Sarah was a prime candidate for such a treat. She did as she was told, burying her face in her pillow and holding her hips about six inches off the mattress. Without warning or explanation as to his intentions, Jason spread her cheeks with one hand and aimed himself with his other. When Sarah felt the tip touch her, she realized what was about to happen, but her reactions were not quick enough to prevent it.

As he had into her vagina, Jason pushed himself through her rectum, passed her sphincter and into her anus and did not stop until their bodies met in full.

"Oh God, Jason, take it out. It hurts a lot ... I mean it really, really, it hurts too much."

Jason was not deterred by her demands and pleas because he had one hand grabbing her pubic mound coarsely, while his fingers drummed across her labia and clit. Sarah would plead with him to pullout, and in her next breath tell him how exciting she was becoming and tell him to never stop. He continued this way, as did she, until he felt his load boiling inside him.

"Just remember this night, Sarah, remember what we are doing right now. You will never forget the feeling of me stuck all the way up your ass, nor the feeling of me shooting my load in there too. Just think about it, Sarah. It's too bad you can't see it happening. With a final thrust, he let loose an even larger load of his little babymakers, safely into the inner confines of her intestines.

Later, while they lay beside each other, he told her the implications of what they had just done. "I learned that when a girl has sex like that for the first time, she will remember every little detail about it: the entire event, the surroundings, the guy, the whole thing. As she goes through life, no matter what else happens in her life, she may even marry some other guy, she will always allow the first guy that did that to her to do it again, whenever. Do you understand?"

"Do I understand what you said, or do I agree with it?"

"Doesn't matter if you agree. If I call you twenty years from now and tell you to get us a private room somewhere because I want to do that to you again, you will do it, happily. And I will plow into your ass just like I did twenty minutes ago."

Jason spent the night in Sarah's bedroom availing himself of her many talents. She woke him once to demonstrate her oral abilities. About an hour or so later, he awoke to find her astride him, driving her body down onto his. In the morning, she offered herself to him again, on her tummy with her hips raised.

The National Day of Football Signing usually takes place on the first Wednesday of February. Sports writers and television crews typically try to get coverage of the top athletes in their areas committing to a particular college or university. With a blue curtain as a temporary backdrop for the event, both boys sat at a table, waiting for Coach Saunders to make the introductions. With television cameras rolling video tape for the six P.M. news, both boys signed their letters of commitment to the University of Michigan. Immediately after, both boys stood, put on a blue ball cap with a gold M on the front and shook hands, all the time while smiling at the cameras. Off camera, the signed letters were immediately faxed to the office of the Athletic Director at Michigan. Once received at Michigan and announced to an assembly of coaches and players, there was a very audible sigh of collective relief from all in the room, followed by even more audible cheering.

The very next week, True Sports Magazine contained pictures of some of the leading high school athletes from around the country as they signed their commitment letters. Along with each picture, one of their reporters wrote a few paragraphs about the player. Gary Schneider, one of those reporters, wrote a very nice article about Kyle, telling the world about how Kyle had lost his father at an early age and then, just before his senior year, unexpectedly lost his mother while she lie in a hospital bed awaiting a simple surgery. The article was tastefully written, commending Kyle for overcoming such emotional trauma, and recognizing Jill for her generosity for taking on such a challenge without warning. The article about Kyle was much longer and more involved that those of the other athletes. On an adjoining page were photos of him kicking the long field goal, of Kyle, Jill and Emma together, and even a copy of a photo of Kyle and his father. This issue of the magazine was one of the most widely read in its history, nearly doubling the circulation of the next largest issue.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.