That Summer - Cover

That Summer

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 23

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A seventeen year old boy has to go live with with his Aunt and cousin for a month while him mom recovers from surgery. He hasn't seen her in three years, and back then, well--scrawny and goofy. But in three years, it is amazing how much girls can change. A good stroke story about how many girls the new field goal kicker can do in the short time he is in town. Why not start with his cousin?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was well past one in the morning when the three young people actually pulled into the driveway. They had been to celebrations all over town, and the prevailing mood was joyous. Jill had been to the game, of course, and knew both the outcome and what to expect as after the game celebrations, so she simply left some lights on for the kids and went to bed. She heard them come in and realized that there was an extra voice, but remained in bed and opted to allow them to share their joy.

And share their joy is just what they did, all three together in Kyle's room, taking turns riding him and riding his face, taking turns experiencing multiple orgasms as he filled each of them with his unending supply of semen. The girls would have continued, but Kyle finally called for a break and some much needed sleep. Nothing was heard from the room until well past two the next afternoon. At some point in that time, both girls had voluntarily surrendered their remaining virginity to Kyle, the idea for it coming from Emma's own eavesdropping against her mother's bedroom door on nights that Kyle slept with her. When they did manage to come downstairs and join Jill in the living room, both girls groaned a little as they sat down. Jill started to ask what the trouble was but quickly remembered how she had felt the first time her bottom had been expanded by a lover.

"You'll be sore down there for a few days. Try not to make it too obvious to your folks, Marcie."

"You can tell?"

Jill laughed. "Do you think that you two are the first girls to ever do it that way? Of course I can tell. What I am saying is, when you go home, try to walk and sit normally. Your folks may not appreciate or understand otherwise."

Jill had spent the morning fielding calls from college recruiters. "No, he hasn't indicated where he'd like to go." "No, he hasn't visited any campuses." "No, he hasn't met with any recruiters that I know of." The phone rang almost constantly, beginning at nine and continuing through noon.

"Kyle, I think every college recruiter in the world called here this morning. They didn't believe me when I said that you were still in bed. I think you need to be thinking about next year."

The three kids piled into Kyle's car and headed off for downtown to see if anyone was out and about. The very first person they saw was Jason who was just getting into his car.

"What are you doing here? This isn't where you live."

"No, but it's where she lives."

"She who?"

"Mary Jane, the girl that I took to the Homecoming dance. She was at the game last night and saw me later on, after you three disappeared for wherever."

"Well go back in and get her, we'll figure out something to do."

"Naw, she's tired. We just got up and I think she is in the shower now anyway. I need to get home and get cleaned up before my folks send out the cops looking for me."

Kyle, Emma, and Marcie spent the next several hours just driving around, cruising the town, looking for something more, as if the last twenty four hours had not been enough. Finally they agreed that the best thing would just be to relax at home. As they drove into Marcie's drive, they were met by her mother.

"I was beginning to get a little concerned. I'm glad your home."

"Thanks, Mom. It's been a pretty wild couple of days." As she walked up the front steps, her stride was a bit awkward, something that her mother noticed immediately.

"Are you okay, honey?"

"Yes, Mom, just a little sore is all."

Her mother looked at her, then quickly at Kyle, and with a voice that said she was accepting the inevitable said, "Well at least your first time was with someone that we can all respect."

No one bothered to correct her mis-interpretation of the cause of Marcie's being sore.

When Kyle and Emma got home, Jill was upset. "All day long I have been answering this phone talking to college recruiters and newspaper people. The news guys all want the exclusive inside story about whatever and the college guys all want you to come visit them. I am about ready to take the phone off the hook."

"Well, do that. You don't need to be dealing with all this. Hell, it's my problem." Kyle said.

"One of them even came to the door looking for you but I told him you were out. I think he's parked down the road, but I can't see his car right now."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.