That Summer - Cover

That Summer

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A seventeen year old boy has to go live with with his Aunt and cousin for a month while him mom recovers from surgery. He hasn't seen her in three years, and back then, well--scrawny and goofy. But in three years, it is amazing how much girls can change. A good stroke story about how many girls the new field goal kicker can do in the short time he is in town. Why not start with his cousin?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

School began the next Monday. Kyle soon discovered that there were many very attractive girls in this school, most of whom he had not yet met. Of course that would all change following the first pep rally of the football season. As was tradition, the coach introduced all the senior year players, including Kyle, and made special mention of his high hopes and expectations for what he could do for the team. The next day, during every class change, girls would stop him in the hall to introduce themselves. It made quite a commotion during several breaks, so much so that Kyle was late for the next class twice.

The first game was against a smaller, much weaker team in the conference, one that Jefferson High had won for ten years straight. Before the game, Coach Saunders had a few words for the team. "I know that many of you think we should just dazzle this opponent with all of our newly developed talent, but I don't think that is a good idea for a number of reasons. First, it does their players no good to humiliate them, and we certainly don't need to pull out many stops to assure a victory. Almost as important, though, is that scouts from other teams will be here to watch what we do as well, and I would really prefer to keep some of these things a surprise until we play them. So you won't see any super long passes tonight, or any field goal longer than twenty five yards. There is no need. Now let's go out there and play clean and play to win."

Whatever they thought they might learn from watching that game, the visiting scouts never saw Kyle on an offensive play other than kick offs, which he kept on the field of play, and three extra points. Jefferson won by three touchdowns and sustained no significant injuries. After the game, Marcie and Emma were both waiting for him outside the locker room. They were a little upset that he had not been allowed to show off his talents, but Kyle explained what the coach had told them, and they understood the strategy.

"You know what else isn't right?" she asked them both, once they were in the car. "It's not fair that Emma can sleep with you almost any night she wants and it's no problem. But now that school has started and my brother is home and you have practice, when do I get to?"

Kyle decided to make light of the complaint. Mimicking a character on a television horror show, he covered his mouth a little so as to change his voice and said, "Vell, vhat do you think doctor? The patient is in obvious need of some sort of penetration. Perhaps ve should surgically remove the necessary device from its current owner and allow the patient the opportunity to resolve the problem by herself." Then changing his voice again, he said, "Yes, I think dat ist a gut idea. Perhaps ve can chust find someone that will volunteer to assist her in her time of need."

His impersonations had Emma in hysterics but Marcie was not so impressed. "Hey, I'm serious. You got me to the point where I really like doing it, and I miss it and you and all the feelings that go with it."

"Okay, one day next week, after practice, why don't you ride home with me and the two of you can study together for a while, and then maybe..."

While Marcie may have been deprived of his services, Emma wasted no time as she jumped into his bed. It was her first sex in more than a week and she was determined to make the best of it. Twice during the night she woke him to attend to her needs, each time experiencing a more powerful and fulfilling orgasm. It was mid morning before either woke.

Jill and Emma left right after lunch to drive to the city. Jill had a hair appointment and afterwards the two women shopped for Fall clothes. They weren't certain that they would make it home in time for dinner and had encouraged Kyle to invite some friends over to grill steaks or something. Never one for big plans for social events, Kyle spent most of the early afternoon watching college football on television. He could always call some of the guys later, between games or something. In a blatant example of the unfairness of life as it pertains to social planning of boys and girls, a phone call at half time relieved Kyle of the necessity of having to actually plan his evening.

"This is Kyle," was his way of letting people know just who it was that had answered the phone.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.