That Summer - Cover

That Summer

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A seventeen year old boy has to go live with with his Aunt and cousin for a month while him mom recovers from surgery. He hasn't seen her in three years, and back then, well--scrawny and goofy. But in three years, it is amazing how much girls can change. A good stroke story about how many girls the new field goal kicker can do in the short time he is in town. Why not start with his cousin?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"What did you say?"

I asked if your father's name is Bill -- William H. Winston."

Kyle had no idea how she could know that, nor why it would be of interest to her. He really didn't know how to answer her. After a minute or so, he responded. "My father passed away almost five years ago."

"I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't know. Was his name Bill?"

Kyle was becoming unhappy with her persistence. "Why do you want to know?"

"Well, did he write adventure books for a living?"

How in the world would she know that? "Not for a living. He worked for the government, but he did write some books. Why? Why do you ask? How do you know about my father?"

"Because you look just like him."

Kyle pulled into the parking lot of a store that was long closed for the evening. "What are you talking about?"

"You do. You look just like your dad. That's how I knew who you were."

"I'm confused."

"I just finished reading one of your dad's books. It has a picture of him on the back dust jacket. You look just like him. And on the first page it says, 'Dedicated to my son, Kyle, who is my inspiration.' He's a terrific writer, Kyle."

"I've never seen his books. Have no idea what the titles are. He wasn't living with us at the time."

They were moving again, and Sarah directed him to her house. It was one of those that could easily be classified as a mansion of some regard. It was, in Kyle's mind, enormous.

"How many people are in your family, Sarah?"

"Just the four of us, my mom and dad, my older brother, and me."

To Kyle, the place looked more like it should be a small, fancy hotel. He fully expected a uniformed doorman to come rushing out to open the car door, but when that didn't happen, Kyle performed the task equally as well.

"Would you like to come in for a little while?"

"Won't we disturb your parents?"

"No they're in the other wing of the house. We could have a live band in my room and they would have a hard time hearing it."

Sarah led Kyle up to her bedroom, closing the door behind them. Kyle just stood by the door, amazed at what he was seeing. On one wall was a bed, and enormous at least double bed, maybe one of the next bigger sizes, a four poster with some sort of cloth covering over the top, like a carriage or something. Next to her bed, but down the wall some was her desk, but what really astonished him was that beyond all that was a sitting area with a full size sofa and two upholstered chairs and a big flat screen television on the wall. He was quite sure that her bedroom was larger than the first floor of his old house.

She led him to the sofa. "Kick off your shoes and relax. I'm going to put on some music and find one of those books."

Without much difficulty, Sarah retrieved a book from a book case that Kyle had not noticed when he first entered the room. She handed it to Kyle and sat down on the sofa next to him. When he turned the book over, just as she said, there was a picture of his father. And on the first page was the dedication, to him, just as she had claimed.

"You're even better looking than him, and I think he was handsome. But there is no mistaking that you are father and son." She leaned closer to him and kissed his neck.

"What's the book about?"

"It's about a guy that paddles a canoe down a river in a jungle in South America. It's pretty involved and pretty exciting too. He meets this native girl." She kissed him again, and he put the book down and turned to her. She was all over him in a matter of seconds, caressing his neck and the back of his head and positioning her body until she was nearly on top of him. Her hand was in his crotch and she was rubbing his rapidly hardening erection.

"I'm pretty sure we would be more comfortable on my bed." Kyle was not about to argue. Magically, the lights in the room dimmed as they approached the bed, and Sarah was down to her underwear as she lay beside him. She was not wearing a bra, per se, but just something like the top half of a slip. When he slipped his hand beneath it, he discovered why. He breasts were almost non-existent, not much more than the thickness of a pancake on her chest, but her nipples, tiny as they were, were very hard and tender to touch. He had never seen a girl with such a flat chest, except in some old magazine he found once. He continued to caress what little breast she had and soon realized that while they didn't do much to excite him, his touching them certainly did a lot to excite her. Before he could react, she had reversed herself on the bed and had his shorts and underpants down to his knees and most of his erection in her mouth.

Kyle had been the recipient of dozens of blowjobs over the last four years, but this was the first girl that could take his entire length in her throat. She used no hands, just her lips, but the motion and feeling that those created was unlike anything any other girl had done for him. Within the first minute he knew he could no longer delay the inevitable. "I'm gonna cum, Sarah."

She didn't stop, didn't even pause, just continued to somehow swallow his entire length and then slowly pull her head up, creating a phenomenal suction. She swallowed his release mid-stroke, never missing a drop and continued until she was sure he was done. Before she released him from her grasp, with one hand, she pushed her panties down her thighs and slid them off onto the floor. Once she finally lifted her head up, she quickly slid astride him, straddling him on her knees, and without a word, positioned herself with him notched at her opening. Sarah closed her eyes, took a deep breath and pushed herself down on Kyle. He heard her make some sound of pain as she plunged her body onto his. But after her initial plunge, she did not move, as if expecting that everything would conclude on that one motion.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.