That Summer - Cover

That Summer

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A seventeen year old boy has to go live with with his Aunt and cousin for a month while him mom recovers from surgery. He hasn't seen her in three years, and back then, well--scrawny and goofy. But in three years, it is amazing how much girls can change. A good stroke story about how many girls the new field goal kicker can do in the short time he is in town. Why not start with his cousin?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

We drove around town later, Emma pointing out significant points of interest, such as the football coach's house, a few other homes occupied by her cheerleader friends, and the two manufacturing factories, one of which her late father had been vice president. She even took me to the county park down by the river where, she said, all the kids go on dates.

"I thought you weren't allowed to date yet."

"I'm not, but we talk at school during lunch. You'd be really surprised what some girls talk about with other girls while they sit at the lunch table."

"Such as?"

"Well, I don't know specifically, but some of them will talk about the date they just had with a guy and if he is a good kisser or did he just want to paw them or maybe other stuff."

"And I suppose you took notes during these discussions?"

She slugged me in the arm. "I've heard that guys talk about girls too, that some guys like to brag about what they did on a date. Is that true?"

"Well, yes, it is true that some guys do that, but they are usually the goofballs that can't get a date anyway, and half of what they claim, nobody believes. I have never heard any of the guys that I hang with ever say anything like that about a girl that they have dated. Of course, it is true that some girls will do some things with one guy that they won't do with another."

Emma became very quiet then, and we just drove along the river road admiring the beauty of the nature. Eventually I turned back toward town and then tried to find my way to the house without directions. That didn't work, and I finally had to ask her, making me feel really silly. We arrived just in time for dinner and as we sat at the table, Miss Lottie immediately served the first course, all the while glaring at me silently. Once she returned to the kitchen I asked Jill what it was that Lottie thought I had done now.

"She was ready to serve dinner and you kids weren't home yet, and she thought you were going to skip dinner. When you see what she has prepared, you may understand why she was concerned."

We began with a vegetable and Italian sausage soup which, even though it was a little warm outside for hot soup, was delicious. She followed that with a tossed salad and as we were eating those, brought out the main courses. The women each had a broiled lobster tail, which Lottie had grilled outside. I, too, had a lobster tail, but mine was accompanied by an enormous steak, plus all the veggies, a baked potato and fresh rolls.

"Jill, please tell Lottie that I don't want to eat this much at every meal; I will turn into a blimp before your eyes. I never eat this way at home."

After dinner, Jill ran Emma back into town to her friend's house while she did a little shopping and I lounged around in the media room watching the Cubs get walloped again. I didn't realize that anyone had returned until I wandered up toward my room and I could hear the water running in the shower as I passed the bathroom door. Another long shower, I thought as I walked past and entered my room. Not having my own bathroom was something that was going to take some getting used to, that was for certain. I did hear the bathroom door open about ten minutes later and shortly thereafter, I undressed to my shorts and headed that way. Emma's bedroom door was closed and I assumed that she was in for the night so I decided the coast was clear and the bathroom was mine for a while. Not quite!

I opened the door to the bath and entered, expecting it to be unlit and unoccupied. Instead, I found the light still on and Emma sitting naked on a footstool, painting her toenails, one leg propped up against the lavatory and everything about her fully exposed to me.

"Kyle, I'm in here!"

That was quite obvious, and I was pretty surprised to discover that as well. I stood there, sort of frozen in my tracks, knowing that I should back out but preferring to stay to admire her nakedness. Instantly I became as hard as a rock and my shorts tented.

"Ummm, I thought you had gone to bed. I'm sorry."

Emma was in an awkward position, literally. With one foot atop the lavatory and a bottle of nail polish in one hand and the brush in the other, she could not simply jump up, or even try to cover herself with her hands. She just remained seated.

"Please leave," was all she could say as I began to back out of the bathroom.

"My God, she is gorgeous," I said to myself as I returned to my bedroom. And she is, really. Small breasts, about the size of a cupcake but with large colored areas around her nipples and a small but nicely formed, light brown bush that just looked very inviting. I had enjoyed the feminine beauty of several of my classmates and a few that were a year or two behind me, but none of their bodies excited me as much as my ten second view of my cousin Emma. She had told me several times that she had never even been on a date alone with a guy, and that left no doubt in my mind that she had never shared any of her charms with anyone.

I was just standing there, for I don't really know how long, thinking about her, when I heard a soft tapping on the door. Emma entered, dressed in a very filmy night gown that came down to her knees, but didn't do much to hide her body.

"Well, do I meet with your approval?" She stood before me with her arms by her sides.

"Uhhh," was all I could muster as a response.

"It wasn't exactly how I planned to be naked with you for the first time, but..." she paused and then continued, "am I up to your standards?"

"Emma, you are absolutely the prettiest, most exciting girl I have ever seen. Your body is so damned hot!"

"You're the first boy that has ever seen me like that." I could see her staring at my tented shorts. "Did I make that happen?"

"Yes, you did. Instantly!"

She walked over to me. "I have never seen a boy naked either."

I took her hand and placed it on top of my shorts and together we pushed them to my knees.

She took me in her hand. "It's so warm and soft and smooth. I thought it would just be hard and cold or something--and it's so big." She began to move her hand around, feeling the skin, running her finger over the crown and then sliding back to touch my scrotum. "Are they all this big?"

"No, Emma, they are all sizes, both in length and thickness. I just happen to be a bit larger than most of my friends."

"How long will it stay like this?"

"Until I cum, but you could help me with that."

"What do you want me to do?"

"The nicest thing you could do would be to pretend that it is an ice cream cone that you just want to suck on so that it doesn't drip."

She looked up at me and then, tentatively, put her mouth on the tip. With my hands, I moved her head up and down and she quickly learned the proper motion. I told her that I was about to cum and what she should expect, and to try to swallow as much of my load as she could. Of course, even after telling her, when I did finally explode in her mouth, she was startled and tried to hold it all, but there was too much cum and she ended up pulling off and getting splattered with the later shots. I wiped the elusive cum from where it had splattered on her neck and arm and then lifter her up so that I could kiss her and hold her, and silently let her know that she had done well.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.