Memoirs of a Hoppa
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by Theed

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A half Japanese, half American boy struggles to fit in until he realizes that being himself is all he needs. Watch as he learns and grows on his journey to manhood.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Workplace   School  

I looked down at the beautiful girl in front of me. Her body was very well toned and athletic. Her round breasts were firm and perky. I slowly kissed down her navel. Ashley ran her hands through my hair as I gently licked at her clit. I kept a slow but steady rhythm, tracing circles and figure eights on her clit.

She panted as I teased her. I could hear the frustration in her voice. Smiling, I licked at her vagina. With my tongue, I penetrated into her pussy.

"Oh God." Her fingers clenched, pulling at my hair as my tongue flailed inside her. She grunted, bucking her hips as I orally attacked her. I sat up and positioned my cock at her opening. I slowly rubbed my dick back and forth on her slick juices. A thought suddenly gripped my mind.

"I don't have a condom." I panicked, realizing that I hadn't thought about birth control when I was with the other girls.

"I'm on the pill." She explained that they helped even out her period. My fears eased as I figured that the older girls had most likely also been on the pill.

My cock, now covered with Ashley's pussy juices, pressed against her opening. Our eyes locked as I slowly pushed in. Her eyes widened as my cock head slipped inside her. Her vagina clenched tightly around my dick as if it were trying to push out the invader.

I leaned down and kissed her while I eased my cock even deeper into her. She moaned to my mouth and wrapped her arms around my neck. I pumped slowly letting her get used to the sensation.

"It feels so bigggg," she gasped. Ashley looked down in amazement. "I can't believe it fits." Her pussy felt so tight. I started to thrust faster into her. She grunted in response and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"AH ... AH ... UGH." Her grunts and gasps of passion were in sync with my heavy thrusts.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

Our bodies collided as I drove my dick deeper into her. The bed started make noise as I pounded her into the sheets.

"Oh Fuck Jared. It feels so good. Ah. I'm coming soon." I felt the familiar tightening sensation below my stomach.

"Me too," I panted. "UGH." I drove my dick to the hilt as my cock spurted. Ashley gave a throaty yell as she threw her head back. I collapsed on top of her. She pushed me and I rolled over onto my side. We looked at each other.

"That was amazing." Ashley smiled at me. My heart leapt as I looked at the beautiful girl. I went over to her and embraced her. Ashley was caught by surprise and fell backwards.

"What's this for?" She giggled. "Oh!" She looked down at my cock poking her thigh. Ashley looked at me with a sly grin.

"Wanna go again?"


It was an eventful morning. We fucked a second time with me on top again. However, this time, after a few minutes, Ashley said she wanted me to do it from behind. It was incredibly hot to be able to see her hot ass. I squeezed and played with it while we fucked which got me some moans from Ashley. After that, we were still pretty horny and 69ed. She was able to get me to cum first into her mouth. As she looked at me in triumph, I promptly flipped her onto her back and aggressively ate her out. It only took a few minutes before her breathing became heavy and she moaned in pleasure. This revitalized my own cock and I thrust deeply into her until I came for the fourth time.

Afterwards, we were both thoroughly exhausted and we heard the garage door open, signaling the return of the parentals. We got dressed quickly and Ashley lent me a towel to wipe the sweat from my body.

We hurried downstairs and greeted our parents just as they walked in.


Ashley closed the door and I started to move towards her, planting a kiss on her lips. She pushed me back with a giggle.

"Hang on!" She laughed. "That's not what I brought you up for." After our parents came back from the grocery store, Auntie Woo and my mom made us all lunch. After we ate, the parents started talking again. Ashley dragged me out and told the parents that we were going to be in her room talking.

"What do you mean?" I whined. My erect cock pushed at my boxers. It was still raring to go despite this morning's activities.

Ashley smiled and then looked at me with a serious look. "I hope you realize that we're not together." I looked at her stunned.

"Wait what?" She gave me a look.

"You're not my boyfriend. I'm not your girlfriend. We're not together." She made a point to emphasize that last word.

I felt rage boil up within my body.

"What about all that talk about you liking me?"

"I do like you," she said quietly. "I told you, I've liked you since we were kids."

"And I like you too. So what's the problem?!"

Her eyes narrowed as she looked at me. "Do you? You were just saying last night how you hated me. What changed? Because you fucked me?"

I struggled to come up with a response. Ashley rolled her eyes at me.

"Look Jared. I don't regret it. I'm glad I gave you my virginity. I trust you. I like you cause you're a nice guy and you're sweet and caring. I knew you weren't going to hurt me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.