Memoirs of a Hoppa
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Theed

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A half Japanese, half American boy struggles to fit in until he realizes that being himself is all he needs. Watch as he learns and grows on his journey to manhood.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Workplace   School  

"Janet! Jenny!"

"Samantha! Crystal!"

We turned as we heard the parents shouting. "Awww, guess it's time to go," said Jenny. I checked my phone. Holy cow. It was almost 11:00PM. I hadn't even realized that so much time had passed. We all walked down the stairs where the grown ups were waiting.

"We're going home now girls." Auntie Liu looked at me. "It was nice seeing you again Jared. You've really grown up a lot." I smiled politely. The adults hugged each other good bye and us kids started to do the same.

"Bye Ash!"

"Bye Crystal!"

"Bye Jared!"

Crystal actually came up to me and embraced. She whispered softly in my ear. "Maybe I'll see you again sometime." She gave me a knowing wink and walked out. As the Liu's and the Fung's started to leave, I noticed that my parents were standing next to Ashley's parents saying goodbye as well. I turned to my mom.

"Aren't we leaving as well?" She gave me a look like I had said something rude. "No, we're still talking. We'll let you know when we're leaving."

Ashley beamed and grabbed my hand. "Okay, we'll be upstairs." She practically dragged me upstairs to her bedroom. As soon as we got in, Ashley closed the bedroom door and whirled around.

"All right, TALK." My eyes widened and instinctively, I backed up. "Uh about what?"

She narrowed her eyes. "What did you and Crystal do for 5 minutes?"

Oh that.

Not wanting to blab, I said, "Uh we just talked. We didn't have enough time to really do anything." I hoped that would be enough for her and she'd drop it. Ashley rolled her eyes.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" I gulped and shook my head. "We all saw your boner through your boxers. And then 5 minutes later, it was gone."

I put up my hands defensively. "Hey that's because we were just talking, so I wasn't exactly turned on by anything. Plus, I didn't have your ass to stare at anymore." I saw anger flash in her eyes and she put her hands on her hips.

"You were staring at my ass?"

"No um..." I stammered.

Ashley held her gaze for a second, then she burst out laughing. "I'm just messing with you. I knew you were staring." She grinned. "If I didn't like it I would've told you. And I definitely wouldn't have grinded on your dick like that."

I blushed as I remembered her rubbing her butt over my bulge. The thoughts also awakened my cock, as I felt my boxers tightening around my shaft.

"And," continued Ashley. "Before we left the room, you had only your boxers on. After we came back, you were fully clothed. AND. When we came back, the temperature in the room was way warmer. Care to explain that?"

My mouth opened and closed. My brain struggled to think of a response. Ashley giggled. "You're so cute when you're like this." She moved closer to me. "You know, I have a pretty good idea what you and Crystal did." She sat down directly in front of me. "I'm actually quite glad that you're not the kiss and tell type." Ashley leaned forward towards me as I slowly leaned back. Before I knew it, my back was on the ground. Ashley hovered on top of me.

"Don't tell anyone about this either ok?"

I looked at her and gulped. "Uh, about what?" Ashley smiled. She leaned down and closed her eyes. I reached up to meet her and our lips locked. Her lips were soft and tender and I reached up to pull her down onto me.

"Mmmm!" she giggled as she collapsed on top of me. We lay there unmoving as we kissed. Feeling bold, I let my hands wander down her back and squeezed her butt.

"Oh!" gasped Ashley. Seeing the opportunity, I let my tongue slide through her open mouth. "Mmmmmfffff." I planned on being forceful enough to lay her on her back but Ashley responded with an even greater fervor. Our tongues danced around in our mouths like two snakes intertwining. I caressed her ass cheeks. They felt amazing in my hands. They were very firm and not flabby with just the right amount of fat. Ashley moaned and ground her crotch against me. She was panting and pulling at my clothes.

"Off ... now," she panted. I pulled my shirt over my head as Ashley went for my pants. As she pulled my boxers down, my erect cock flopped out and almost hit her in the face.

"Oh!" she gasped. She gripped my cock firmly and started to stroke it. Ashley giggled as I let out a groan.

"That feels amazing Ashley." She smiled and licked the tip of my cock.

"Mmm." She smacked her lips at my precum. I watched as she wrapped her lips around my cock. I felt her tongue snake around my cock as she sucked me. I ran my fingers through her hair as she bobbed on my dick. She wasn't as good as Vivian or Crystal, but it still felt amazing. I felt my balls tightening.

"I'm about to cum," I warned. She hummed around my cock in response. Her movements got quicker. My cock twitched as I ejaculated into her mouth. Ashley's cheeks expanded as my cum filled her mouth. Her throat muscles moved as she swallowed my jizz.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.