Ronnie Delonnie Gets Juiced - Cover

Ronnie Delonnie Gets Juiced

Copyright© 2014 by caultron

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the tale of one character from the story, "Adam & Vivian Naked In School - Week Two - The Program." Changes in Ronnie's six-month injection magnify her sex drive, and that leads to assorted problems, wild shenanigans, and mayhem.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Masturbation   Nudism  

No way, I decided the next morning. No way was I gonna be whacking off and getting wet and cumming and making a spectacle of myself all day. Not like yesterday. Not gonna happen. So I took a shower and then put on two pairs of panties, my heaviest bra, a thick floppy blouse, and a pair of baggy jeans. Except that I couldn't stop myself in the shower.

Donnie was sitting at the kitchen table eating maple syrup on cereal with one hand and whacking his oversized cock with the other. Mom had her business suit on and dad was wearing a short flowery little sun dress. I'm not sure if he shaved his legs or just didn't have body hair any more. They were both heading off to work.

So far Mom was acting normal, but my juiced-up injection only hit me on the second day. So hers probably hadn't kicked in yet. If it hit her like it did me, I thought, that'd be something to see. I got hot thinking about it, and then freaked that thinking about it made me hot. Fucking hair trigger. It was my mother, for crap's sake.

"Whaddya think, it's winter?" Donnie taunted me as I started to cut up a melon.

"If you must know, I'm trying to keep a lid on things," I confided damply.

"Not goanna work, you know," the little pervert replied between gulps. "You get horny from the inside, not the outside." We were both sitting at the table now, so at least I didn't have to see him wanking his huge cock. I could still see his arm flexing, though.

"I'll see what happens," I told him. "Anyway, it's my business, not yours."

"What about Gre-egg?" he inquired snidely. "I heard you talking to him last night, him and that guy Wes. Is he going to like you getting hot when he's not around?"

"You're not supposed to eavesdrop," I snapped.

"Yeah, like I'm not supposed to see you when I open my eyes," he threw back. "So is he going to like it?"

"So far," I allowed, but just thinking about him was making me even hotter. He wants to hold my pussy, I thought. He wants to stick in his finger and feel my juices. He wants to bring me off. He wants me to cum. He said so. He'll probably be naked. I like the way he looks naked. I like his cock. I like his broad chest and his skinny hips and his tight butt. I like his curly hair and his broad shoulders. He thinks I'm hot. Maybe he likes me better now. Maybe I could bring him off too. He could cum right into my hand or onto my tits or on my abs or maybe even my face. Him and Wes. They were both going to be there. They both liked watching me do myself on the phone. They could both bring me off at once. It'd be gross but maybe they'd like it anyway. I could bring both of them off at once. I had two hands, I could bring off two at once. Three if I used my mouth. I wonder what...

And then it started. My toes curled, my fingers clenched, my back arched, my shoulders went backwards, my neck strained, and my pussy exploded. My whole body thumped like a drum, on and on and on. My eyes saw white fireworks on a white sky. I was screaming. I bounced up and down in my chair. And then the spotlights went out and I found myself sitting messy and sweaty at the kitchen table.

"Pretty good for not touching yourself," Donnie sneered flippantly. "I told you not to wear all those clothes."

"No, I'll be all right, I just, ah,..."

"You made me cum, you know."

"No way, you made yourself cum, you perverted jackoff."

"Anyway, those pants are dirty."

"No, I think they'll..."

"I shot onto 'em."

"What? You didn't! Oh shit! You pervert! Now I gotta change!"

"Or not. Some girls like to show they're popular. Nobody's going to know it's mine. You're a whacking cum slut now. Whacking cum slut! Whacking cum slut! Whacking cum slut!"

Then the pervert rushed outside pantsless, bare-assed, huge, and erect to catch his ride. For a split second I envied his audacity, then caught myself and went upstairs for some clean clothes. This time, however, it was just some running shorts and a tank top.

I wiped up but didn't risk another shower.


My girlfriend Stacy Winters was waiting for me at the tube stop as usual. We'd known each other since grade school and shared almost everything. But this was going to be difficult. Stacy was always the calm conservative one (as if I were ever excitable or reckless, ha).

"So, my mom made me change my injection," I began as the train pulled up and we got on. Of course we sat together as usual.

"Can she still do that? Aren't you eighteen?"

"That's what I tell people but no. Later this year. No birthday yet, remember? But we still had a big argument in the doctor's office, and she agreed to the same thing herself, and then it just sorta happened. We were both screaming."

"So what..."

"I'm juiced. Started feeling it yesterday. Pain in the ass."

"Oh good grief," Stacy reacted. "So you're gonna be a whack slut?"

"Not if I can help it."

"Well I hear you, but that's what happens when people get juiced." And maybe it was my imagination, but I think she slid a little further away from me.

"What was your mother thinking?"

"She didn't think I was masturbating enough."

"Were you?"

"I thought so. Of course it was in private, where she didn't see it."

"So you're gonna be like Donnie, or that girl Penny Wilshire, or that whole crowd at the Whack Shack?"

So then I told her about cumming in History class, and about Penny seeking me out, and about after Trig class, and about going to the Whack Shack, all of which she took in silence. I also promised to hold off but Stacy wasn't convinced.

"So what's it like? Are you revved up all the time? Does it feel any different? Are you feeling anything now? Are you going to start masturbating here in the tube?"

"You get hot for little or no reason and if you don't finish it starts to ache. Hair trigger, high capacity, horny all the time. Way more intense. No, not right now," I replied, although just the mention had started me going a little bit.

"Well, let me know how it's going," she mumbled noncommittally.


When we got to school Greg was outside naked and waiting for me. "So how's it going?" he began.

"Are you giving me the third degree too?"

"What? No, I'm just asking how it's going. Regular everyday question."

"Well, it kept waking me up all night and then I lost it in the shower and then Donnie threw me a bunch of shit this morning. Other than that, pretty sexed up," I spit out.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, not you, it's this whole thing with being juiced. Dumbest thing my mom ever came up with. She thinks this makes me normal."

"A lot of people are doing it. They say it's hard to quit."

"Well yeah, the damn injection lasts six months and already I want out. It's turning me into some kinda sex freak."

"So, are you feeling anything now?"

Here's my boyfriend, the hunk athlete, standing naked right in from of my grossly oversexed hypersensitive new self. Whaddya think?

"No," I replied quickly without blowing my stack, cracking my voice, or gulping air. Was something running down my leg or was that just the breeze?

"So, you don't wanna, uh, do anything now, then..." he suggested, and I noticed he was getting an erection. Nice one, too. I mean, I liked the guy for a reason. And I was ready, too. Maybe he could smell it. Maybe that's why he suggested it. It wasn't like him to proposition me before school, though. Was it my smell? Could I be giving off pheromones? Because if that was part of the deal, whoa, that would complicate things. He was sure getting big for no reason. Or was I flattering myself? My raunchy new disgusting insatiable sex machine self? But if it was artificial pheromones was it really me? Crap I was spaced out. And oozing. Blinked my eyes. Looked at Greg. The warning tone sounded. He was holding himself. That wasn't like him either. But so was I. Wait! I was jerking off in front of my boyfriend and the whole school! And with Stacy Winters watching! Do I hold his cock? Do I let him hold my pussy? The second warning tone sounded. No, we'd better be quick. I cum and I writhe and I grunt and when I eventually look around everybody is gone. I'm late for Government with no time to clean up. So I rush to the classroom, grab a towel from the stack by the door, and plop myself into the closest available seat.


To my good fortune a guy named Otto Ruiz was doing his Naked in School week and asked for relief. That meant his poor cock was so hard and achy that he needed someone from the class to bring him off. Yeah, pretty bogus, because he could've just done himself before class. Or during. Like I did the day before. Crap, how could I face these people? Or maybe he was ashamed or too shy to ask anyone without the teacher backing him up. In any case, Gina from the Whack Shack was doing him.

I'm not sure whether she was really good or he was really ready but either way it didn't take long. Long enough, though, that I didn't get a tardy. And actually, Gina was paying more attention to me than to poor achy Otto. So when she or perhaps Otto was finished, she took the seat next to mine and whispered, "Those shorts are soaked; you're gonna get a yeast infection."

Everyone had to be quiet when the teacher started talking but I still threw a raised eyebrow at Gina. She, in turn, slid her thumbs from her naked waist to her naked hips and then her naked thighs. Then she opened her eyes real big, raised an eyebrow, and I got the idea. The next time the teacher faced the board, I flexed up in my chair and slid off my running shorts.

And yeah, they were really sopped.

And yeah, without them I could dry myself much better.

And yeah, everyone who sat across from me or behind me watched.

And yeah, it was kind of embarrassing, but kind of hot as well.

And no, by concentrating on the class material, I didn't cum.

Score one for the fine upstanding girl.

Who after class tossed her cunt-soaked running shorts into the Government room trash basket. Sorry, but they were too gross to put on and too gross to carry around all day. Damn injection.


"Thanks for the advice," I told Gina despite my new-found lack of shorts. Shit, I'd have to be that way all day! I thought about wearing a towel but finally said the hell with it. If I was going to be a whack slut I might as well look like one.

"Oh yeah, well, I think you'll find that clothes on your bottom half really aren't that practical. It takes time to get used to everything."

"Do you ever want to go back?" I asked.

"Oh, I would, but I'm already jerking with Chet before next period, "she replied while scanning the back of the room. She was also starting to work herself up. "Uh, that's what you meant, right? Oh you meant stop being juiced? Hell no! I was, like, practically numb and totally mundane before this. I'd never go back. We'll get together later; is that OK?"

I wasn't sure what she meant but I agreed anyway.


Third period was study hall but five minutes into it a messenger arrived with a summons. The vice principal wanted to see me.

I had no choice but to follow him through the empty halls with everything below the waist on full display and then walk into the vice principal's office the same way. Fucking embarrassing. Along the way I kept wondering what I'd done. Was she going to tell me I couldn't go naked because it wasn't my Program week, or that I had to stop masturbating in class, or what?

The veep herself didn't have a desk. Instead she had something like a modern corner sectional with one side built like a couch and the other like a daybed. There were papers strewn about, a wireless keyboard, and a big monitor on the wall. She was wearing a short button-up dress she hadn't bothered to button, sitting in a lotus position, and gently rubbing her cunt.

"Ronnie, thanks for coming in," she greeted me without missing a stroke. As if I had a choice. "Sit down, make yourself comfortable, and do whatever you want," she directed while glancing at my fully naked crotch.

"Uh, it's OK," I mumbled, waiting for the bomb to drop.

"Go ahead," she indicated, glancing first at the wide section of the couch and then again at my cunt. So I sat where she'd looked, gave her a look back, and then she raised her eyebrows in assent. I thought it might be a trap, but she was already doing it and so I began rubbing myself as well. And it did reduce my tension a bit.

"Ronnie, I understand you've changed your injection in the direction of heightened sexuality. So to use the common expression, you got juiced. Is that right?"

"Uh, yeah, it was my mom's idea, and she's pretty convincing. She thinks it's natural for..."

"The reason doesn't matter," the veep interjected. "I just want you to know that you're within your rights, and that the school understands you can't make it through six hours of class without a few orgasms happening. We'd prefer that you cum between classes, or at least minimize the disturbance, but we also realize that's not always possible. Mhpf," she muttered while flexing her hips and changing her hand position. She was stroking faster now, and so I sped up as well.

"I want you to know that if anyone harasses you or assaults you in any way, either verbally or physically, you should report it to me and I'll take the necessary action to get things under control. Pfew. Wow. Oh, and if you leave any, um, residue, please wipe it up. We don't want anyone to slip and fall. Is that clear?"

"Uh, yes, ma'am," I grunted.

"Also, you need to upgrade to the heavy use towel fee. Just pay at the, umpf, bookstore."

"I'll, oh, ah, whoa, do that."

"OK. Now from here I, oh, whoo, hrmpf, wow, want you to visit the, ugh, agh, nurse, mmmm-hmf," she stated while flexing her neck, back, and butt. "But you can, oh, oh, stay here, whoa, until you, oh yes, yes, finish, oh," she encouraged me, and as a matter of fact I took her up on that. The usual stack of towels was by the door.

On my way out I passed her next appointment, a clean-cut guy, probably a freshman, with a trim haircut, a polo shirt, and cotton pants. He glanced at me and then turned away as if he'd done something wrong. But hell, I was the fucked-up one.

I wondered how the veep was going to approach him: probably not the same as me. I would've traded my perverted brother for him in a second, though.

The nurse had me sit on one of the treatment beds but didn't get hot from that at all. He was fully dressed, too. Mostly he just repeated what the veep had said – minus the whoops and groans – and gave me a lecture on hygiene, cleanliness, and not abrading my delicate tissues. And actually, even on my second day, he did seem kinda numb and mundane.


Penny Wilshire invited me to have lunch with her, um, circle, but I sat as usual with Stacy, Greg, and Wes. I was hoping that after cumming in the veep's office I could make it through the period. All three of them, though, kept watching my arms and elbows. I think Greg was sorry he'd sat across the table rather than next to me.

"So, any more little adventures?" Stacy prodded. I'd lost my bottoms. What did she think?

"I ditched my shorts and got cleaned up in Government and then the vice principal called me in during study hall and we jerked off together in her office. Then I had to go to the nurse for hygiene instructions," I related.

They all looked kind of pale. Or maybe I should say numb and mundane.

"I guess you're a regular little sex machine now," Greg observed wryly.

"I didn't ask for this," I reminded him.

"But you're sure enjoying it."

"Look, I never signed up to be a whack slut or a cummer or a sex machine or whatever," I insisted. "It's disgusting but I can't stop. It's like going to the bathroom. I just have to do it. It builds up and starts to ache if I don't let it out. It sucks but that's the way it is. It's not enjoyable." Much. Damn injection.

Penny and her group, meanwhile, had pushed a couple of tables apart and sat between them facing each other. There were several other groups in the same area, more than I'd previously noticed. Maybe I'd been filtering them out. They still seemed gross.

"Maybe you should be sitting with your juicy new friends," Greg pointed out, and only then did I notice I was stroking myself again. I stopped.

Then, to my surprise, Greg started. Stacy, who was sitting next to him, recoiled. Wes rolled his eyes and then looked down to see what I was doing: hands off but dripping. Fuck, he was staring straight at my cunt. And I was showing it. What kind of slut was I? Oh yeah.

"Greg, you don't have to..." I began.

"No, you wanna do it, if that's what it takes, then do it," he insisted.

"I thought we were gonna do it tonight, together." I reminded him.

"And how many times you gonna do it alone or with someone else before then?"

"Greg, I'll try to stop myself, I really will," I insisted, but then I realized I was at it again.

Over in Penny's group a roll of paper towels was going around.

"No, you think you gotta do it, do it. I'll join you," he replied, then I twiddled my twat a few strokes and exploded twice in as many minutes, although I did manage to keep the noise down. But when I looked around Greg was still working himself and then the warning tone sounded and we had to leave.

"We missed you," Penny Wilshire told me on the way out.


History was uneventful except for a little dripping that I wiped up and ignored. Before English Matt Ingles asked if we could watch each other but I put him off. I did ramp up a little around the middle of class but squelched it with just a little rubbing and not much shuddering or noise. Maybe that's what the veep wanted, I congratulated myself, even though Ingles was sitting behind me and probably watching. Fucking spectacle. Then before Trig I met Greg in the washroom.

"Are we OK?" I asked him.

"Yeah, mostly. I guess I was being stupid," he replied.

"I'm really fast now," I explained. "Not that I ever wanted to be."

"Yeah, but you still are," he stated distantly.

"Are we still on tonight? At Wes's house? I'll do you and you can do me?"

"Yeah, OK, like we said," Greg assured me, and then I gave him a squeeze on the cock. Nothing happened, like he didn't get hard or anything, but he did throw me a little smile.

But then he asked me how many others there'd been that day and I bummed out again.

"Nobody, just myself," I assured him, and then he began to rise.


Trig featured no major ecstasies or embarrassments except for me sitting there with my bottom half naked. I'd forgotten to take a towel and my butt kept sticking to the seat. A nerdy guy in a buttoned up cowboy shirt and jeans kept watching my show and rubbing himself like he expected something to happen.

After school Stacy and I went to a local diner called the Four o'Clock Whistle. Stacy picked out a normal booth with a table but I could tell something was bothering her.

"You've changed," she began.

"I know I've done some scary stuff these past couple of days but it's still me," I assured her.

"The old Ronnie would've never run around half naked all day rubbing herself in public."

"I did at home. My mom made me do it to prove I was normal. We've talked about that."

"Was she watching you?"

"Yeah, sometimes. And sometimes she let Donnie watch too."

"OK but in public?"

"It's that damn injection, and that was my mom's idea. You know that. I just wanna jill off all the time now and if I don't, I cum anyway. The only way to control it is to do myself. And I get so wet so often and so much that I can't keep any sort of bottoms dry. Bare skin is easier to mop up. What, you think I like this? When did I ever go naked? OK, for my Naked in School weeks but I hated that. I hate sitting here like this. I feel so exposed, cheap, trashy, whatever. People keep staring at me and watching. It sucks."

"But we're not alike anymore."

"I'm doing the best I can."

"My injection is next week," Stacy revealed.

"Don't do it," I warned her. "I mean, get the injection, but don't get juiced. It takes you over. It turns you into a whack slut. It's like you're not yourself any more. I hate it and I hate my mother for making me do it. I hate the whole thing."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.