Gang Banged by Members of the Football Team

by Downtown Jordan

Copyright© 2014 by Downtown Jordan

True Story Sex Story: Led into the boys locker room for some fun.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   .

"Alright guys, hit the shower, and get some sl****p, remember games at 8:00 tomorrow. Now Bucks on three." The head coach of the varsity football team said.

"1... 2... 3 ... BUCKS!!!" Yelled the whole football team. Then they made their way towards the locker room.

I had watched the last half hour of their practice in a white tank top and black mini skirt along with a friend and her boyfriend. However we spent much more time talking than actually watching the practice. We continued our conversation for another fifteen minutes before I said goodbye and started walking home.

I didn't get too far before I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and it was Jim, the teams star receiver.

"Hey Jordan how are you doing?" Jim asked Smiling.

"I'm doing pretty well, just on my way back home. Nice job in practice by the way." I said.

"Thanks, anyways the main reason I came over here was to tell you I have a surprise for you." He said with a grin on his face.

"Well what exactly is this surprise?" I asked.

"I'd rather show you, but first put on this blindfold." Jim said handing me a blue blindfold.

"I don't know, I should probably be getting home." I said unsure whether to go with him or not.

"Oh it wont take that long trust me." Jim said with a smirk.

"Uhhhhhh ... What the hell, give me the blindfold." I said giving in. I grabbed his blindfold and put it on.

"I promise you wont be disappointed." Jim said as he put his hand on my lower back and started leading me away. we walked for about three minutes before I heard a door open, and was led through it. Immediately I started to freak out, as I knew from the smell that we were in a locker room.

I was led a little further before being stopped, hearing people shuffle all around me.

"Alright, go ahead and take it off." Jim demanded.

I obliged and quickly pulled off the blindfold, and there stood six guys, all of their hands holding onto their cocks. Then one of the guys T.J. told me that I was becoming a slut and that it was tradition for them to take a young slut and gang bang her.

"Alright Jordan, here's the scenario, your're hot, sixteen, and a huge slut. Anyways the football teams has tradition that was passed on to us seven, which is that we have to gang bang a sixteen year old slut, and we've chosen you."

Now the most guys i'd had up til that point was two, but I figured it could be a lot of fun, that and I'm pretty sure that I didn't really have much of a choice. So I submitted myself to them by getting getting on my knees and taking 2 cocks in my hand and another in my mouth. The other three got me undressed exposing my perky firm B's and my shaven pussy.

Then T.J. laid on the bench and pull me over, picked me up so I was facing him and f****ed me right on his fat 8 inch cock, it completely filled my pussy up, stretching me farther than I had ever been. I screamed out in a mix of pain and pleasure. He pulled me to him closely and fucked away.

After about five minutes of nonstop fucking I was on the verge of my first orgasm.

"Fuck Jordan you have one of the best pussy's I've ever fucked." T.J. said pumping away.

"Ohhh shiiit I'm cuuuuming!" I screamed as a massive orgasm ravaged my body.

"Someone come shut this slut up! We can't afford to get caught." T.J. Demanded.

"I'm on it." Charlie said shoving his 7 cock down my throat. I couldn't make very much noise during the few other orgasms due to Charlie fucking my throat, making me gag each time he hit the back of my throat.

"Oh god slut, I'm about to cum. I've been waiting to fill this pussy since the first time I saw you." T.J. said.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.