Orbital Velocity: a Prequel
Chapter 1: Liftoff

Copyright© 2014 by Sure As Elle

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Liftoff - Years before Iris Zahane was even born, Rianna Goode had her first sexual experience with her 14 year old sister, fellow trans girl Kamaria Goode, and the relationship continued for several years. This is Rianna's account of that experience.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   TransGender   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Sister   Black Couple   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Exhausted from a busy day interning at the library, I slumped into the back seat of Jasmine, our family car, after she picked me up, and I fell asleep almost at once. But with her being an AI, I was not surprised to wake up 15 minutes later to Jasmine's announcement that we were home. I sat up groggily, ran my fingers through my many tight braids, and groggily picked up my book-bag and got out of the car.

"Welcome home, Rianna," said our house AI, Faraji, as I came in. I was already starting to wake up more, the nap having done me some good.

"Thanks, Faraji," I idly said back, heading up the stairs to the room I shared with my 14 year old younger sister Kamaria. I opened the door and already had my bag on the floor by the door when I looked up and saw Kamaria laying in my bed, reading a graphic novel on her e-board. She was in her bra and panties only. With her skin a slightly darker shade of rich brown than my own and her big, fluffy, curly natural hair crammed into two cute Afro puffs, I took a moment to just appreciate her dark beauty. Kamaria's body is slightly thicker than my own lean frame, but the puffy swellings on her chest were already larger than my own had been at that age, and I'm four years older than her.

I should specify here that, because we are of the Paxite sub-species of humanity, we have an extended adolescence to offset our sub-species' extended lifespan, and so though she was 14, to the eyes of a Terran she would have appeared somewhere around 11 or 12. As to myself, at 18 year old, a Terran who didn't know I was a Paxite would think me 13 or 14. But our mental maturity was the same as a Terran's at that age would be, and there are differences in how puberty works for us that mean our appearances are further deceptive. For one, though our puberty is slower and more gradual, it starts at age 8 or 9. Compare me physically to a 13 year old Terran who was a fellow t-girl, and the differences can be seen. I have a larger girl cock, for one, as it's currently up to 7 inches in length when erect. My hips are slightly wider, too. Terran kids also tend to have this stretched-out look to them, like they've shot upwards too fast, that Paxites don't usually have. And most importantly, but impossible to see, I've been horny since I was 12. Not as intensely as a Terran going through puberty would be, but still horny, and I've been able to make myself come since then as well.

Kamaria turned her amazing hazel eyes up at me from her graphic novel and grinned. She sat up, and the slight bulge in her panties was more obvious. I'd long wondered what hers looked like, for I had always turned away with embarrassment whenever she took them off to change, but though we've been snogging each other for years, we've never had sex, and I didn't want to be the one to suggest it.

"Enjoying what you see, I notice," she said impishly. I took my own shirt off and tossed it at her with a snort of amusement. Then I slipped out of my skirt and kicked off my shoes, and joined her on my bed.

"Now we're both in our knickers," I joked, leaning forward to kiss her on the forehead. She tossed her e-board aside and rolled on top of me, kissing me on the lips.

I never get tired of Kamaria kissing me. We got started when she was 11 after coming back from a class about how to kiss, that is part of standard sex education on Paxum, and wanted to practice on me. So by now our kisses were deep and powerful, with lots of passionate clutching onto one another's shoulders and backs, which sometimes left marks.

Kamaria began to writhe her body along mine sensuously, grinding her groin against my own in a dry-hump that had my girl cock painfully stiff with desire. My hands found her butt and grabbed, and I began to help along her grinding motions. I could feel her own girly stiffness against mine, and could tell she was just as hard as I was.

Her own hands were massaging my B cup breasts through my bra, and I could feel my nipples getting hard as diamonds. She began letting one hand roam downward along my belly and then, to my surprise and joy, into my panties, rubbing my girlcock with her hand. At this point, she pulled gently out of the kiss and asked, "Enough of this pussy-footing around. I want to suck your girlcock, and unless I'm mistaken, you want me to, too."

"Oh god yes, please!" I'd been waiting years for her to ask me that. She chuckled delightedly at me, and began sucking on my earlobe. Knowing my sister as I do, she wasn't the wham-bam-thank-you-maam type. She sucked on my earlobes with gusto, and slowly worked her way down my neck to my chest, where she quickly helped me out of my bra and spent a few minutes on my nipples. As she did, I spared as much concentration as I could to slip out of my panties. Kamaria stopped sucking my nipples briefly while she, too, slipped out of her bra and panties, then went back to work.

She was doing so well I almost cried when she moved on down my belly. I got more and more excited as she got closer to my swollen brown stiffy. Still she teased me, by kissing and licking along my inner thighs, working her slow way inward. It was clear that the sex education and years of reading porn stories was paying off for both of us.

Kamaria began kissing and licking my testicles, even sucking on them. I really was crying now, with frustration, but if she noticed at all, it only made her happier.

Finally, I felt her hand pull back my girlcock's foreskin, and her tongue began to tickle my pickle. I'm surprised I didn't come on the spot, with all that teasing. I wondered how much more I could take.

From licking my shaft, she moved on to licking the head in teasing circles, before finally, mercifully, putting the head and then the shaft into her mouth. She must have gotten a lot of practice on the robotic cock in sex ed, because I could have sworn she was a pro, the way her tongue massaged my cock. But far from giving me relief, I just built higher and higher, the tears of frustration coming in floods now. I began silently praying I would bust a nut soon.

How long she sucked on it, I don't know, because I had lost all track of time. But eventually she paused and looked at me in a way that said 'Still nothing?' And I could only look pathetically down at her. She kept trying some more anyway, for a while, but though my back was arched and my hands were almost ripping runs in the sheets from the tightness of my grip, I still couldn't get over the hump. After a while of this, she stopped, and I relaxed back onto the bed, crying.

My sister, my lovely sister, it wasn't her fault. I didn't blame her. Years of masturbating must have made it hard for me to come without it being my own hand doing it. Kamaria crawled up next to me and ran her fingers through my braids, kissing my cheeks and forehead, and speaking comforting words. But I was still hard.

Once I calmed down enough to stop crying, I gave her a half-smile. Kamaria smiled back, got up to stand at the foot of the bed, and asked, "Want me to stand here playing with myself while you finish up?"

"Oh god yes," I enthused, and so she pulled up a stool and leaned against the bedroom door, one hand rubbing her nipples while the other stroked her girlcock for my viewing pleasure. I sat up and, with some lube in my hand, watched her as I stroked myself off.

It did not take long before I was very close. I held back and said, "I'm almost there. You at all interested in catching it?"

"Very much so," she said and hurried over onto the bed. When she got into position with her mouth open almost right over my penis, I stopped holding back. Within seconds, I shot a load right into my younger sister's mouth. More than one, actually. There were three shots of it from one orgasm, and then it stayed hard. Kamaria did not move as I stroked again to a second orgasm and two more shots of hot sperm. Finally, my cock was going limp again.

However, as I saw my white cock cream all over her tongue and watched her close her mouth, swallow it, and open her mouth back up to show me it was all gone, I felt a stirring down below of my cock getting halfway hard before going limp again.

"Goddamn, lil sis, that was hot."

She giggled. "Thanks. What part?"

"All of it, but especially the part where you caught my spunk and ate it. How does it taste? I've never been interested in tasting my own."

"Salty and wet. Not bad. Maybe after dinner we can trade places."

She crawled back into bed with me, and we lay there cuddling and talking about what we'd just done. Kamaria agreed that I was probably too used to coming by my own hand, but she had some ideas how to fix that, though she didn't let me in on what those were. I didn't worry myself about it.

We were still snuggling naked in bed when Mom's voice came through the intercom, telling us dinner would be ready in half an hour. Suddenly realizing we were all stinky and gross from fucking, and that the sheets were soaked in sweat, we quickly got up, replaced the sheets, and tossed the dirty ones in the hamper. Then we ran, still nude, to the attached bathroom we shared and took a quick get-clean shower together before changing into some comfortable clothes. Though we hurried, we got to the table with only a few minutes to spare, and hurriedly worked together to set the table, Mom looking confused at us the whole time, presumably since she'd given us plenty of warning, in her opinion.

Before long, there were six people seated at the dinner table. Me, Kamaria, Mom, Dad, and the twins Imari and Jabari, both of whom were 12 years old and were presenting as boys this week, though they kept switching back and forth and were rarely presenting the same gender at the same time. Our older sister Ebele, a cis girl, was in Mocksville Medical College studying to be a doctor, and so had her own place somewhere in Mocksville.

"So," my father, who is a solid man with large shoulders said in his lovely deep voice, "How was everyone's day today?"

"Lovely, Dad," answered Kamaria with a grin. "I had an amazing day. Tried new things, ate new foods, got some exercise..." she glanced meaningfully at me, and I stared hard at my plate, hoping the heat in my face wasn't going to be obvious to anyone but me. "But oh my goodness, it was hot today, wasn't it, Rianna?"

I nodded quietly, and ate some chicken to have an excuse to not talk. I could practically feel Mom and Dad looking oddly at me, and probably at Kamaria as well.

Luckily, the twins started to take turns babbling all about their day and the things they'd learned, which left me free to eat quietly in relative peace. I was so withdrawn that I barely noticed Kamaria speaking, though I did notice she was doing a lot of it. This in itself was not unusual, but I really didn't want to know what she was saying. Of course, my ignorance could not last for long.

" ... and so, I lean over to Ivy and I tell her I think this math is too hard for me, it's too much to take all at once. I'll have to sort of ease into it, take it slow, build myself up-"

"Okay you two," Mom said, interrupting Kamaria's innuendos, "what's going on? Rianna hasn't said a word since she sat down, and Kamaria here is making what I think are sexual innuendos. Care to fill us in?"

"Sauda," Dad asked her, "are you sure you really want to know?"

"Yes, Bosede, I do. I don't like being treated like a mushroom at my own dinner table."

"Treated like a mushroom?" Imari asked, confused. "What?"

Kamaria giggled. "Treated like a mushroom," she told him, "you know, kept in the dark and fed bullshit."

The twins burst out laughing, and even my parents chuckled. Hell, I even grinned and looked up a little. When it all calmed down, though, Mom spoke again. "Funny. But no, Kamaria, don't try to derail the conversation. I want to know what's going on with you and Rianna."

"Uh..." Kamaria was, for once, at a loss for words. We both knew we weren't likely to get in trouble when the truth came out, but, well, I think it's pretty much a universal that telling your parents you're intimate with somebody is not easy. Nor is telling the parents of the person you're seeing, that you've been intimate with their offspring. And this was both in one. Even Kamaria was nervous about saying it.

Jabari beat us to it, though. "Kammy and Rea have been doing kissy kissy smoochy smoochy. And earlier we heard them making sex noises in their room."

It felt like my head caught fire, and Kamaria was looking at her plate too. Of all the ways to tell our parents we were having sex, having our little brother tell them so bluntly was not how we would have wanted it to happen.

My mother sighed with relief, and Dad gave a great booming laugh. "Is that all?" he asked. "Kam, Rea, we've known about the nature of your relationship for years."

"Um ... okay. But..." I finally managed to choke out, "well actually, this was ... this was our first time having sex. We only snogged, before."

"Oh," Mom said, surprised. "So how was it?"

We both gave her The Look, ignoring all the snickering. We did not want to talk about it. Not yet, anyway.

"Sounded pretty good to us, didn't it Imari? Lots of moaning and heavy breathing and shouting."

"Yeah, Jabari, and lip smacking and 'More, more!' and stuff. So gross!" Far from sounding grossed out, though, Imari sounded like he thought the romance of it was beautiful.

As everyone but Kam and I laughed, she leaned over to me and said, "I'd suggest putting frogs in with their panties, but they'd probably just think that was cool. Got any better ideas?"

"Itching powder," I whispered back, grinning.

"Ah yes, one of the classics."

"Well, girls," Dad said once he stopped laughing. "Just remember what they taught in school: 'What is done from a place of mutual love and respect can never be wrong, ' and 'No means no. Silence is not a yes. Hesitation is not a yes. Only an ardent yes is a yes.'"

I rolled my eyes. "Duh, Dad. They teach consent stuff every year starting in preschool."

The rest of the meal was a lot more relaxed, though, and I felt a lot better for knowing that that particular problem was out of the way now. As I took my dishes to the dishwasher, I heard Imari call out that he was 'gonna go switch now, ' and knowing the twins as I did, I was not surprised several minutes later when I saw Imari in a yellow sun dress with her hair in Afro puffs, watching three-vee on the couch next to Jabari, who was still in red shorts and a blue shirt, his hair in an Afro.

When Kamaria and I got back to our room, we closed and locked the door, then pulled our clothes off hurriedly, including our bra and panties, and lay back in bed together. Still feeling a little weird from dinner, we just cuddled and talked at first. But as the hour wore on, Kamaria ended up laying on top of me, and we began to kiss again. Lightly at first, but since we were both getting hard, and our bare skins were touching, it didn't stay 'light' for long. Soon we were back to tongue-wrestling, groping, and grinding our nude bodies against one another. My fingers clutched at her Afro-puffs, and her own were tangled up in my braids.

At some point, I pulled gently out of the kiss and said, "Would you like me to give you a return BJ?"

"Hmm ... well, I was gonna suggest trying again on you, but, sure. Sounds good to me."

"Okie dokie, little sis." I kissed her on the forehead and turned her over onto the bed.

Now, I admit I was a little impatient to see if I could taste her semen, so I didn't stretch it out quite like she did, but I didn't want to just dive right in yet. So I began kissing her gently down the dark-chocolate brown of her neck and shoulders to her puffy little nipples, which I gave special attention to, licking, sucking, and gently nibbling them to the delighted moans and gasps of my little sister. I also ran my hands gently along her sides, shoulders, and arms, going back again and continuing along her hips and thighs. I had a few moments where I paused in my sucking, for the feel of her baby-smooth skin under my hands was so distracting. Whenever I wasn't sucking on one nipple, I started to tweak the other with one hand while the other hand continued to caress her lithe, straight body.

But eventually I traveled on, and grinned a little while kissing down her belly at the sounds of her simultaneous disappointment and anticipation. I spent a little extra time with my tongue on her belly button, and my hands began to massage her thighs, inching ever closer to her sex.

Kam began to make little sounds of half-delighted frustration, and being a kindly older sister, I only waited a few moments before moving on down her belly and along her thighs, kissing and licking teasing paths through them, going closer to the groin and then farther away; two steps forward, one step back. By the time I finally worked my way to kissing the skin around her genitals, she was kneading the sheets like a cat, and I could feel the tension in her body through my lips and tongue.

As she had, I started to kiss, lick, and suck on her testes, which – like my own – still had only a little hair on them. I worked my way slowly along them to the base of her cock, which was dribbling with pre-come and looked painfully hard. I began to tease it, kissing up and down its length for several minutes before lightly licking it here and there. Slowly, I began to lick more solidly and for longer, until I was surprised she hadn't blown a load prematurely. I pulled back the foreskin and licked some more for a bit, before kissing the head.

Finally, though, I came to the moment of truth. I could no longer tease, without being too mean, and I was growing impatient with myself anyway. So I grabbed her cock firmly with one hand and took its length into my eager mouth, where I began to suck and massage it with my tongue. Kam's breathing got very heavy, her back began to arch, and she clutched the sheets so hard I feared they might rip, but I hardly noticed. I was too intent on her cock, too eager to taste her sauce on my tongue. And I was rewarded for my efforts after just a minute or two, when she gave a shuddering cry and a warm, salty wetness hit the back of my throat. I sucked a little harder to make sure I was getting it all, and once she went limp in my mouth, I pulled out.

Holding it in my mouth, savoring the taste, I crawled up next to Kam to show her. Exhausted, she nonetheless smiled when she saw my semen-coated tongue, and when I swallowed it, I noticed her get hard again briefly.

"Cummere," she mumbled, gesturing me closer. I lay against her. I was 4 years older than her, and 18, but our biology made us both almost the same size, so I was in no danger of crushing her. I lay my head on her shoulder, our legs and arms entwined, and we cuddled quietly, until we fell asleep. We stayed like that all night long.

This story was written as an adult fantasy. The author

does not condone the described behavior in real life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.