Mike Goes on the Lam
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A 12 chapter story delivered in segments of 3 chapters each about a guy called Mike who gets into close corners and romantic escapades without hardly trying.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Military  

The television in the hard used motel room near the strip was better than average and the reception was first class. A lot of times the reception in the casino hotels was crap because of all the interference from the security firewalls and he had already checked the room over for bugs (the listening kind) and hidden cams that might get some incriminating video on him. It was a trick the big casinos used all the time and it often bailed them out of some weird scams to collect phony insurance claims for things that never happened.

The hostess from the casino showed up just when he came out of the shower and he set her up in the sitting room next to the television hoping his erection under the towel stayed out of sight and didn’t scare her away because she was a fine piece of ass without a doubt. He congratulated himself for remembering that the girl’s name was Misty and she didn’t seem to mind him wearing only his towel when he answered the door. In fact, she seemed quite comfortable sitting there with the tip of his cock waving at her from under the towel only inches from her pretty face. He surmised she had seen it all before and nothing would surprise her with the attitude that “what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas”. He personally never believed any of that crap because gambling is gambling and fucking whores will get a guy in a lot of trouble no matter where it’s done.

He dressed in the bathroom and she seemed a bit more relaxed with him dressed.

They headed out to the steakhouse she liked about two blocks off the strip and he was in agreement about that because the strip restaurants were weak on the quality of steak side and way out of whack on the pricing side because of the preferred location. This steak house was not one of the big franchises and the steaks came direct from the butcher’s block up in Reno. He ordered a modest Italian Red not because it fit the meal but because he was hooked on it and it was always consistently good. The quality was generally much higher than the price of the bottle. He saw that Misty was soaking it up pretty good and sprung for a second bottle even though he was trying to go easy because he was still on the job.

They took a taxi back to the motel and when they relaxed it was almost instantaneous that they both shed all of their clothes and started the two step tango in the horizontal on the white leather sofa right in front of the television. At the last minute he almost hesitated because he hadn’t considered the possibility of a cam video built into the set in a way that it was invisible. He was so far gone down the road of wanting to hump Misty’s buttocks that any further delay would be cruel and unusual punishment.

Mike got a bit worried the girl would shout and scream realistically when she reached the high point of her orgasm leading to a knock on the door from the motel security to make certain everything was all right in room thirty-six.

In a worst case scenario, he could understand the motel security telling them to “hit the road” if the other guests pushed the issue.

Mike could picture sitting in the back of one of those caged squad cars trying to explain, “No, officer, she was really having fun and that was why she was screaming so loudly.”

Then again, if they searched his car, “No, officer, I have a license for that gun. Yes, it’s a California license, but legally, it is reciprocal with Nevada. No, I didn’t know that excluded Clark County since April of last year.”

Then, he didn’t want to have that familiar feeling of being trapped like an animal. “Officer, these handcuffs are too tight.”

With all those negative vibes running though his head, Mike persuaded Misty to take the ballcock in her mouth like it was prize for being a good girl and she did it, not fully convinced, but willing to try something new.

Mike was not some weird guy that enjoyed making innocent civilian scream under his control. He had to do that a lot as part of his job but it was all an act and he got real good at it. Meaning at the job and not in enjoying making people scream.

Misty was one of those emotional types that wanted to label everything to explain why people did different things. For some strange reason, she started thinking she was in love with Mike and it scared him more than anything else, including a pair of paid-for goons hustling him out to the desert for some extended questioning. That had happened to him once, a long time ago, almost in another world, because things were so different and he was so new at the game.

Now, with the Columbians and these crazy gangs from down south that used violence just to drop a calling card, one never knew when their number was up.

It was beginning to look like he had hit a stone wall in the development of the case of the murdered girl. He had already started to question his own motivation in pursuing the case any further because he didn’t really have a solid client and he suspected he was getting emotionally involved in something that should be strictly a job with no skin off his ass. Sure, he felt sorry for the victim and felt a little bit connected to her what with living in her home and seeing all her stuff each and every day. Still, he had that feeling deep down inside his gut that she was cheering him on hoping he wouldn’t give up because it wasn’t fair what they had done to her and she didn’t deserve being chopped off like a weed in the garden.

He rolled Misty over on her tummy and entered her from the rear waking her up with a vengeance.

The tired waitress/hostess was willing to play but wanted her sleep so badly that she muttered about horny guys and selfish pricks. She was fully awake at the end because her orgasm was making her shake like she had the jitters in the middle of a horror show. He did his best to calm her down and in a matter of minutes, she was off to dreamland again with a trace of cream pie between her legs to surprise her in the morning.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.