Mike Goes on the Lam
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A 12 chapter story delivered in segments of 3 chapters each about a guy called Mike who gets into close corners and romantic escapades without hardly trying.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Military  

The drive up to Daly City was short and sweet. All things considered, the traffic was not that bad and he figured it was probably because the price of gas was way out of whack due to the situation in the Middle East. He knew it would be an overnight affair and hoped to get all the ground work out of the way and then getting a good night's sleep before returning down to Hollywood and his cozy new home on Sunset Blvd.

The house that the broad lived in was one of those crazy deals that stuck out at the corners with rounded windows looking up and down the wide street watching the traffic and the trams. The only thing that had slowed him down was the drive over the bridge because it was probably backed up every day just from the heavy traffic. He had found the building easily because he had lived in San Francisco a few years before joining the military service. It seemed the same on the surface except maybe a bit dirtier and with more transients sleeping on the street than before.

The neighborhood was once a proud member of the middle class establishment but was now wallowing in the distress of a transitioning populace that found it increasing difficult to find gainful employment.

A pair of Hispanic looking young teenagers were lazing with insolent disregard for everything around them and a glazed look to their eyes that betrayed the recent use of some potent weed. He could tell they were far more benign than threatening and studiously avoided looking at them as he looked on the buzzer panel for the name of Lois Lynch. He saw it right away next to the number 304 which he assumed would be on the third floor only one story lower than the top floor of the older building with no elevator.

He pushed the buzzer and the front door clicked open as if by magic. His first thought was that it certainly was not a very secure system but at least it gave warning to the resident that someone wanted to get inside the front door.

He walked down a spotlessly clean white and black tiled corridor to the marble staircase and a voice drifted down the rectangular airway in a wavering female voice like some call from lost mermaid adrift in the ocean.

"Who is it? Did you want Lynch?"

Mike was reluctant to announce his name or business so he merely shouted out as he climbed the stairs,

"I have a message for Miss Lynch. It will only take a moment."

He hoped that sounded reassuring but it sounded strange to his ears and he worried that she might just go back inside her door and refuse to open it unless he convinced her he had no evil intent. After all, a lone woman these days had to take proper precautions even in daylight hours. Especially, one whose sister had recently been killed under "suspicious circumstances".

When he reached the third floor, Mike was a little out of breath despite the fact he had tried his best not to climb too quickly. He figured it was time for him to hit the gym or start jogging again like he did every day in the service.

The girl was still standing outside her door watching him with some amusement as he made the last few steps up the stairs.

She was the spitting image of the photos he had seen of the dead girl only a bit more mature and with a sort of sadness in the eyes that the younger deceased sister didn't have in the photos of her when she was still alive. He remembered the photo in the newspaper of her lifeless body and drove the image from his mind because it gave him a premonition of something terrible about to happen.

"Hi, my name is Mike Malloy and I am investigating the circumstances of your sister's unfortunate demise and I wanted to ask a few questions if you have a few moments?"

The girl looked at him carefully and he suspected she might have been hitting the bottle even though it was not yet noon. That was a no-no in his book even though he was pretty liberal with his booze intake after five in the afternoon. She didn't respond to him and just turned slowly and left the door open for him.

Mike followed her into the small apartment and closed the door. He noticed she had several locks on the thing but he figured the click of the lock on the knob was sufficient for the current situation. He didn't want to start throwing deadbolts for fear of appearing that he was locking the girl inside so she couldn't get out. He studied her flanks as she moved down the narrow hallway. It was obvious she was only wearing a thin summer dress with absolutely nothing on underneath because the light from the window straight ahead outlined even the thatch of pubic hair between her legs. It was so erotic that he had a full scale erection before they arrived at the living room.

"Mister Malloy, is it? Well, I haven't had much contact with my sister recently ever since she moved to Hollywood and started working for the studio."

He sat down on the sofa that she indicated with a flick of her wrist and looked up at her narrow waist and slender legs outlined obscenely by the shining sun from outside. He was certain she was not fully aware of how tempting her body looked in the light unless she was a good actress and it was a ploy to get a "rise" out of him. In any event, he plunged into the limited interrogation which he hoped would give him a better picture of her sister's problems that might have caused her death.

The younger sister Lois told him that her sister was caught up in the Hollywood lifestyle and had many friends with hedonistic agendas and nasty habits. She was obviously not in favor of any of it and when she finally sat down across from him, she crossed her legs restlessly giving him a quick peek at a lush paradise of perfectly matched hair on her snatch identical to the stuff on the top of her pretty head. He was tempted to make a comment but he knew it might be misconstrued as inappropriate and put her on her guard just when he wanted her to be open and filled with trust.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.