Coma - Cover

Coma

Copyright© 2014 by DG Hear

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What happens after you wake up?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Cheating  

Tony took me back to my room. Annie came in and asked how things went. Tony said that I did great and would be on my feet in no time. Shortly after I was settled in, my parents came in to see me. They smiled at Annie as she left to do her rounds and both of them came over and hugged me.

Mom was crying and even Dad had tears in his eyes. The last time I talked to Dad, we'd argued. It seemed like it was yesterday. It had something to do with Julie and I coming over for Christmas, but Julie had told me she wasn't going. I remember Dad saying that Mom had planned a nice dinner and that my older sister and her family would be there.

It was like water under the bridge now. My dad hugged me and held me in his arms. I never remember him being that emotional. They asked me how I was and how things were going. They said they would be staying a few days at a nearby motel. They would be in to see me over the next couple of days.

I explained to them that my memory wasn't the best. I could remember a lot of things, but nothing of the accident or where or what I was doing prior to it. I asked them if they knew or had they talked to Julie. I must have hit a nerve because my dad got mad and told me Julie was a cheating wife and took me for everything I had and wanted me dead. My mom had to calm him down.

"What do you mean she took me for everything we had? We're still married aren't we?"

"In name only," my dad said. "I'll do my best to explain it all to you. Are you sure you're up to it? It's a very messed up situation."

I had to wonder, what the hell happened? I told my parents that I wanted, no, I needed to know everything. I let them know that Annie explained my condition after the accident and was told Julie rarely came in to see me.

Mom said, "That Annie is a Godsend. If it wasn't for her you might be ... dead now." Mom started crying. Now I was more confused than ever.

"Son," said Dad. "When we saw you after the accident you were in a coma. You were pretty messed up. Annie said you were on life support to keep your heart beating and to help your lungs receive air.

"The next day Julie arrived with some guy as old as me and said she wanted you taken off life support. She said you always said you never wanted a machine to keep you alive."

"That's not exactly true. I told Julie one time that I wouldn't want to be a vegetable the rest of my life if my brain was dead. I said it after we saw a movie. Maybe that's why she said it."

"Thank God she didn't have it in writing. Annie was determined to keep you alive. She said your brain and heart were both functioning but that they needed a little help because of the accident. It would take time to heal.

"Julie and Annie argued about it and Julie went to the hospital administrator to see what could be done. The administrator said that since it wasn't in writing that the hospital could keep a patient on life support for thirty days. It was in the best interest of the patient to help his body recover. Julie ran off and got a lawyer came back and said she would fight it."

"Why was she so adamant about life support? We never discussed it other than that one time watching a movie. I don't understand why she would do that."

"You're not going to like this but we'll tell you why we think she wanted you off of life support," my Dad explained. "Your life insurance with the company was two-hundred fifty thousand dollars. If you died as a result of an accident it would pay double, which would be a half-million dollars. The double indemnity would only be good for ninety days. After that, the policy would only pay out the two-hundred fifty thousand. Still a large amount of money."

"So you're saying she wanted to do it for the money? It's hard to believe she hated me so much. I know we had our differences but to want me to die..." I know I had tears in my eyes.

My dad continued, "She got herself a lawyer, but according to the hospital policies they had to wait thirty days before unhooking you from the life support systems. At the end of thirty days, Julie was back with her lawyer and being your wife, demanded you be taken off life support.

"The administrator had no choice but to comply. Annie went to the hospital board and demanded that your feeding tubes be left in. The board agreed that not letting you have nutrition would be the same as letting you starve to death. They left in the feeding tubes but undid life support of your body functions such as the heart and lungs.

"We fought along side of Annie but they considered your wife as the decision maker. You were breathing on your own and every couple of days Annie ran an EKG and other tests. Your body seemed to be getting stronger. Julie and her lawyer went to court and got an injunction to remove your feeding tubes in another three months.

"Annie fought it but lost. In two more weeks, they would have removed your feeding tubes. You owe your life to that young woman. She fought for you the whole time. I don't know if you know this but Annie's dad is the hospital administrator and her mother is a surgeon in this hospital."

I could hardly believe what I'd just heard. My wife wanted me dead and Annie fought for me the entire time. I asked my father about my job and he said it was still there for me when I returned to work. Cindy, my secretary was handling the position while I was gone. She is a middle age woman with a family and never wanted a management position.

I found out that she had visited the hospital and talked with Annie who told her I would recover, so Cindy held my position for me. She was more knowledgeable about the business than I was. I have learned a lot from her over the years.

Over the next few days, a lot of things happened. I was trying to remember what all happened in the days before my accident. Tony worked with me and I was now walking with crutches but taking it slow. My parents came in everyday and told me more things about Julie; none of it good.

She had taken all our savings, which was around twenty-five thousand dollars. She tried to get the insurance company to give her the money for my car but the company owned it, so dad received the money. I found out she maxed out our joint credit card to the tune of fifteen thousand dollars.

My mom told me that Julie had me taken off our lease and was now living there with her boyfriend at our apartment. Mom and Dad went with the police to my old apartment, removed my personal things, and put them in their garage for safekeeping. Most of the stuff was keepsake items and clothes. They did get my phone, and other electrical stuff. I guess I was a broke homeless person right now. My parents told me not to worry, that they didn't give Julie my disability checks. They'd put them in a special account for me.

Julie tried to get them, but she was not able to except as a beneficiary and I wasn't dead yet. Dad said my back pay was near fourteen thousand dollars and I'd be able to get another company car. I was very grateful to my parents.

I gave a call to Cindy who was excited to hear my voice. I explained to her that I was trying to piece my life together in the week before my accident. She said that she kept my daily calendar with all my appointments in it and maybe that would help. She came to see me and said she was happy that I was getting better. She couldn't wait for me to come back to work so her life could get back to normal.


Back to Annie, she was there every day to see me. I have to admit I was a bit embarrassed when she removed my catheter. She smiled at me and said it wasn't the first time she saw my private areas. She gave me sponge baths regularly. I thanked her time and time again for all she had done for me. How do you thank someone for saving your life?

Annie grew on me and I constantly thought about when we used to be together in class. If I wasn't with Julie at the time, I know I would have dated Annie. I guess I picked the wrong girl.

It had now been three days since I woke up and Julie still hadn't as much as called. My parents were going back to Cleveland, but would be back the following week to see me. I still worked out with Tony who told me that Annie had fixed him up with another nurse that was a friend of hers. He suggested that maybe the four of us could go out sometime.

It occurred to me that he was talking about Annie and me. I told him I would like that, but wanted to wait until I could walk on my own and besides, Annie would have to agree to go out with me. Tony just smiled.

Annie would stop by after her shift everyday and talk with me. We talked about my life with Julie and why we got married. I told Annie that I knew everyone considered me a playboy. My parents were wealthy and I got most everything I wanted.

During high school, I dated and bed a number of girls. When I started college, I was one of the party animals. It was parties for me most every weekend. I slept with my share of women but usually practiced some sort of safe sex. Why I was telling Annie all of this, I just don't know. I guess I wanted to let her know I'd changed.

It was when I met Julie that I stayed with one woman. I met her at a party and she was the sexiest woman I'd ever been with. We hit it off and all my friends would tell me how lucky I was. The funniest thing is, it was all about the sex and being with the one woman most other men wanted. We became a couple and when she got pregnant, I felt I had to do what was right.

I mentioned to Annie that Julie and I still attended parties but I never cheated on her and she never cheated on me. That was why I married her. I explained about my parents not trusting Julie and all the things they told me. When I mentioned Julie's miscarriage, Annie just stared at me. That wasn't like her so I asked her what was the matter.

"Justin, Julie wasn't the honorable woman you thought she was. I'm sorry but you deserve to know the truth. I don't know if you remember when Julie and her girlfriends went to Myrtle Beach for a few days."

"Yes I remember, they went two years in a row just to get away from the class work. She asked me to go but I had to work at the dealership and couldn't go," I replied.

"She didn't want you to go and knew you had to work. Why do you think she went with three of her girlfriends? They went to party. It was the nude day party at a private beach."

"How do you know this?" I asked.

"My friend Kelly was one of the three girls that went with her the second year. Kelly started working here and we became friends, and she told me all about it. I didn't know anything about what happened until you were brought in, due to the accident. Do you really want to know what went on? I'm not really comfortable with telling you."

"Please tell me; I want to know since I was living a lie."

"Kelly said that they all partied for three days even though the nude day party was only one day. She said it was one big orgy and that she had a blast and she was drunk most of the time. It was the only time that she was with two guys at once. She did say it was a one-time thing for her. Kelly said she's glad she went but that life style isn't for her. Now she's dating Tony and asked me not to mention it to him. I think she really likes him."

"What about Julie?"

"Kelly said it was Julie's idea to go the second year since she enjoyed the first one so much. Kelly took photos of Julie with her cell phone. Believe me; you don't want to see them. Julie was so out of it that she doesn't even know Kelly took the pictures. She was with as many as three guys at once. Julie is a very sexy woman, every guy wanted a piece of her, and Kelly said they got it. When they were done with her, she didn't look so sexy. According to Kelly, she looked like a drunken whore who had just gotten gangbanged."

"Did you see the pictures?" I asked.

"Yes, it was as bad as any porno I'd ever seen."

"You've seen porno?"

"Oh my God! Yes, the girls in my dorm got hold of some and we watched them. I have to say it was more funny than sexy. Actually it was somewhat boring at times." I had to laugh after Annie said that about the porno's, but I started to hate Julie for playing me for a fool.

"Maybe, I shouldn't have told you about Julie, I'm sorry," replied Annie.

"No, I'm glad you did. I needed someone to tell me the truth. I'm still trying to piece my life together. Is there anything else you can tell me besides Julie being a slut?"

"I didn't say that she was a slut, even though she was," said Annie. "I don't think she had a miscarriage either, but I can't prove it."

"What do you mean? You think she had an abortion?" I asked. "What makes you think that?"

"She went to a Family Planning clinic and during the procedure she had complications and was brought to the hospital and they finished with the miscarriage."

"So why do you think it was an abortion?"

"People go to Family Planning for abortions. If they are miscarrying, they usually come to the hospital. I can't prove anything but I thought you should know."

"She didn't seem as sad as I was at the loss of our baby. Maybe it wasn't even mine. She started exercising the follow week saying she wanted her body back. After a couple of months she went back to work at the real estate company."

After Annie left, I started looking through my calendar book for last December. I noticed two calls from a Norma Wilson, both in late December. I notice the last one was on December 22, the day of my accident. I decided to call her and maybe she could shed some light on the twenty-second.

I called the number on the calendar; a woman answered and I asked for Norma.

"This is Norma," she replied.

"I'm Justin Wright..." and Norma seemed astonished.

"You're awake! Oh my God. I'm so sorry; I'm surprised to hear from you. I haven't heard from you since your accident. Rob said you weren't going to make it."

"Norma, my memory isn't the greatest right now and I'm trying to piece together my last few days before the accident. Can you remind me of why you called me?"

"The first time I called was to tell you I thought your wife was having an affair with my husband. I called you on the twenty-second to tell you that I found out they were meeting at the Holiday Inn. You told me you had to know for sure and was heading there to find out for yourself. The next thing I'd heard is that you had an accident and were in a coma."

"I think I'm remembering the call. Is your husband Rob? I heard that my wife came to the hospital with a Rob somebody the next day."

"Yes it is, but we're in the middle of a contested divorce. He left me for your wife. He moved out of the house and in with your wife right after Christmas. Our kids want nothing to do with him. They really aren't kids anymore, they're in their twenty's. He came up to us after Christmas and said he loved another woman. He's paying alimony and I'm receiving half our assets.

"I am half owner of the real estate business but I don't work there anymore. I hope the information helps you out. I won't be talking to you anymore. My attorney said I shouldn't be talking with your wife or her friends. It all has to do with the divorce. I am happy to see that you recovered. Take care."

Wow! I lay back on the bed and thought about what Norma had said. It was all beginning to make sense to me. Julie said she was going to the company Christmas party and I asked her why she didn't ask me to go. I remember her saying it was for employees only.

It was then that I received the call from Norma and decided to check it out. She told me there wasn't any Christmas party and my wife was meeting her husband. Damn! It was all making sense now.

I wasn't sure where I was going from here but I knew I wanted a lawyer and start divorce proceedings. I wanted out of this marriage as soon as possible. Ken, my lawyer came to see me the next day. I explained the situation to him and he said he would get right on it.

Annie came in to see me and I explained everything I had found out from Norma. She smiled when I told her I had talked to my lawyer and getting started on a divorce. She told me she had some news for me. I was doing better than expected on my rehabilitation and would be released from the hospital in a couple of days.

I would still have to come in for an hour or so each day and work out with Tony. I could also start eating soft foods, but not to overdo it. Now I had a new problem. Where was I going to live on such short notice? I couldn't move back to Cleveland with my parents. I was hoping to get back to work within a couple of weeks.

Annie told me not to worry about it. She would take care of everything. I don't know what I would have done without her. Tony was right, she was one special lady.

I was up and moving around using a walker but I could get by with a walking stick when necessary. I was still a bit unsure on my feet. I was eating lunch when low and behold who comes in to see me but, Julie. She didn't seem the least bit happy to see me.

"Your lawyer called and stated you want a divorce." That was the first thing she said to me. No hello, how are you or glad to see you're finally awake. Of course she wasn't happy, but she could have lied to me like she's been doing for the last couple of years.

"Yes I do. You've been cheating on me since I met you," I told her.

"Who told you that, Miss Prissy, your housemaid? Maybe it was your parents who never liked me. Let me say one thing; I'll go down fighting. You'll be paying some big alimony for what you put me through. You owe me for sticking around." I couldn't believe what she was saying to me.

I responded, "You got to be kidding! You go fucking your boss and move him in to my apartment. I know his wife kicked him out and is getting a divorce. I also found out that you fucked a dozen guys at the nude day party you went to, two years in a row."

"Who told you that? That's a lie," she replied.

"Pictures don't lie and I got my hands on some."

"Bullshit! You're bluffing, you don't have any pictures." She looked a bit worried.

"You'll get a chance to see them at our divorce hearing. I'm sure Rob would be interested in seeing his slut girlfriend at play."

"You wouldn't dare! You leave Rob out of this."

"So, I see you're admitting it and afraid you might lose your meal ticket. I also know you cheated on me with Rob the night of my accident. I even have proof of that." I was making up a few things but I could probably get Norma to testify if I needed too.

"I do have a question I would like answered. Was the baby that you aborted even mine?"

She looked like she had seen a ghost, got up and left the hospital. It was the day I was released from the hospital that my lawyer said that Julie agreed to the terms of my divorce. I asked him what terms, since I didn't have anything.

"She doesn't get any alimony and she has to pay half the credit card bill that she ran up since it was a joint account. I know she took the money out of your savings account but you can't get any of that back. Since your name was taken off the apartment lease, you have no expenses there. You will be free and clear of her. All she asked for is that no pictures of her in compromising situations be shown. You never told me about any picture so I just went along with it. This is a pretty easy settlement. The only thing is, she wants a 'no-fault' divorce."

"Sounds good to me Ken. How long before I'm free of her?"

"I believe it could be over in just about a month if you both agree to the terms and she has already agreed to it but not signed it yet."

Annie came in after my lawyer left and asked me how it went. I explained the terms of the divorce and she laughed, knowing I didn't have any pictures of Julie having sex with anyone. Now my biggest problem was to find a place close to the hospital to live until I could get a vehicle and when to start back to work.

Annie told me she had my living problem taken care of. She has a two-bedroom condo a half mile from the hospital. I could stay there for the time being, until I could work out other arrangements. The hospital hospitality bus went right by her condo and I could ride it to therapy everyday. She said that way she could make sure I ate right.

I didn't know what to say. This angel saved my life, took care of me and now offered me a room in her home. "Justin, I like you and consider you a good friend. I just want to help you out, till you get on your feet. No strings attached."

I wondered if I would have a problem living at her place. I knew I was developing strong feelings for her, but didn't know if it was because she was so nice and helped me out or because I was falling in love with her. I thanked her and agreed to stay at least a few days. I needed some time to get my affairs in order, do my rehabilitation and find out where my life was headed.

I went to therapy and Tony said he heard of my good fortune that I was staying at Annie's place. "I knew she liked you," said Tony. "Don't hurt her and always be honest with her. She's one of my best friends. I've never known her to let someone stay at her place. You're one lucky guy."

Annie put me in a wheelchair to wheel me out of the hospital and to the hospitality bus. She helped me on and we headed to her place. I was both excited and nervous as we pulled up to a gated housing unit. This was one ritzy area. We got off the bus and the guard at the gate smiled as he greeted Annie.

"Roy," she said to the guard. "Can you give my friend Justin and I a lift to my condo? He will be staying with me and going to rehabilitation each day."

"Anything for you Annie," he said with a smile on his face. He gave me a look that said, 'you better not hurt Annie', but acted nice enough.

Her place was really nice and exceptionally clean. It was two steps up to the porch and then into the house. I looked around; the place was immaculate. "Annie, I know it's none of my business but are you rich?" Since my parents were wealthy I grew up having many of the finer things in life and never worried about money till I married Julie and had to make it on my own.

She laughed, "My parents are and I've done pretty well for myself. Most people don't know and I hope you won't spread it around. I had a lot of guys asking me out when they found out who my parents were. I guess they thought the way to their future was through me."

"Why are you doing all this for me? Help me understand. We were lab partners and never even hung out with the same people. As I understand more about my life I'm finding out you've done more for me than anyone ever has. I understand my parents helping me but why are you doing so much?"

"Justin, you must know by now that I had a big crush on you in college. I would often dream about us being a couple. Needless to say, that dream was crushed when you married Julie. That didn't mean I no longer liked you. I've seen what you've been through and I couldn't stand by and do nothing. Those feelings I had are still there. Now, let me show you around."

Did she just say she still liked me, I asked myself?

I walked with a sturdy cane as she showed me the apartment. Her place was big, clean and very well kept. She showed me to my room and all I could think about was being with her in the big king size bed. She pointed to her room across the hall but we didn't go into it. There was a bath across from my room. There was another bath off her bedroom which she said she uses.

The living room was decorated like a woman would have. There was a couch, loveseat and a lounge chair. There was also a big screen TV. Annie said she didn't watch it much.

Off the beautiful kitchen was a patio with a hot tub. I looked over at Annie and pictured her in a bikini getting into the hot tub. "You can use the hot tub but be careful getting in and out. I don't need you falling and suing me," she smiled.

I didn't have many clothes, hell I didn't have much of anything right now. Annie handed me a couple of shopping bags. She said she went and bought me a couple of outfits so I would have something to wear. I had called my parents and told them where I would be staying and they were blown away. They said they would bring some of my clothes and I could go through them and see what still fit me.

I couldn't help but think that this was the kind of place Julie talked about having. I realized now that she was all about money and material things. How could I be so stupid and not see through her. She had the looks, that was for sure. I guess she was all about sex and money.

My parents were wealthy but I blew most of my money on good times. I started saving after we got married and Julie took all of it. I remember my parents telling me they weren't going to fund Julie and my life. It was time for me to take care of myself and family. Dad did give me the managers job that paid a thousand dollars a week. I thought it was great but it just wasn't enough for Julie.

Annie said she would make us some dinner. She told me to sit down and relax. I couldn't do it, I got up and went into the kitchen to help her out. I didn't want to take advantage of her and have her waiting on me. Together we made a simple meal, sat in the living room, and watched a little TV while we ate.

Afterwards we talked about how we would do things. It was mostly, play it by ear as we went along. She would get up in the mornings and leave for work. She usually drove but sometimes used the bus. She did tell me I had full use of her place but I had to clean up after myself. I laughed when she said she wasn't my maid. We both started laughing. God! Was I falling in love with her?

She put on her PJ's and I had on a pair of shorts. I sat in the easy chair and she sat on the couch with her feet under her. We watched TV but I spent more time looking at her. She really was an angel. She looked, acted and talked like one. I had to wonder why she wasn't with anyone. She was definitely worth keeping.

It was getting late and we headed for bed. Annie said goodnight and I watched her close her bedroom door. I lay on my bed and went to sleep thinking about Annie. I wasn't sure if I was dreaming but I heard that voice singing the song I remember hearing while in the coma.

Forgive me for wanting you so
But one thing I want you to know
I've loved you since heaven knows when
There! I've said it again,

I sat up in bed and thought about the song. I got up and opened my door. About the same time, Annie came out of her bedroom dressed for work. "Oh, hi Justin, I hope I didn't wake you."

"Did you just sing a song while in the shower? You sure smell good."

"Thank You, ' she smiled at me. "And yes, I'm always singing. Why? What's the matter? Did it bother you?" asked Annie.

"God, no! It was beautiful. It was the voice and song that I heard singing to me while in the coma. I told the doctor about it but I don't think he believed me. Did you sing that song to me while I was in the coma?"

"Why yes, I sang it quite often. Sometimes I would sing to you and other times read to you."

"What is the name of the song?" I asked.

"There! I've Said It Again by Bobby Vinton. Do you like it?"

"Yes, I love it. Will you sing it for me sometime?"

"Maybe, but not right now, I have to leave for work. I'll see you later at the hospital. Don't forget to call the hospitality bus to pick you up. Also, if you call the guardhouse Roy will drive you to the gate. Take care, ok."

I don't know why I did it but I leaned over and kissed her. I know it surprised her. She turned and went to leave without saying anything.

"Annie," she turned toward me, "I ... I'm not sorry I kissed you."

"I'm not either," she said, as she walked out the door.


Over the next couple of days, I went to therapy and Tony and I talked. He asked me how it was going with Annie and I told him it was great but there was a little tension. He told me to talk to her and let her know how I felt.

That same day my parents came by and brought me some of my personal items. They said they heard Annie had a nice place. When Annie came in, they hugged and kissed her. Damn, they loved her too. They offered to take us out for dinner and Annie accepted.

They asked Annie about a restaurant and lounge they had seen on the way in. Annie told them it was a local hangout for a lot of the hospital staff and the food was good, so we went there.

My parents said they would be in town just the one night and needed a motel room. They wanted to take me to the dealership the next day so I could order a vehicle to drive and I could talk with some of the people I worked with who were wondering when I was coming back.

Annie insisted that they stay at her place. She said they could have my bed and I could sleep on the couch, which converted into a bed. Dad started to say something but mom interrupted him and said they would stay. It would give us all more time together.

It seemed Annie knew most everyone in the restaurant as they all greeted her. There was a DJ playing some soft music for the patrons. He waved at Annie and she smiled back at him. I felt a bit jealous that everyone was friendly with Annie. When we were about done with our dinner, the DJ made an announcement.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.