When a Wish Comes True, Watch Out!
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Rolf

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - "Those who have nothing shall inherit the world, et cetera." This story spans many times and places, each of which would change human history would the outcome of events be different. Pete and Kathy will find out though that different is not always better. Join us now, your thoughts, if not your body will also be transported as our would be heroes endeavor to save humanity from eventual destruction. Or, will their actions only bring that about sooner. We shall see? 2nd POV added

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow   Caution   2nd POV   Violence   Military  

I felt her hand tightly gripping mine, now even harder than before.

I do not recall what was running through my head very much after Kathy said she loved me.

Damn. Since that first time I had seen her riding that bike past my door I just knew she was special. Asking her to help, first to shop then cook had been an unconscious way for me to be around her, to see her, even talk to her or to wipe away a tear or two when she was unhappy. I knew there was no way she would ever want to be anything more to me. In my mind, even her being around was more than I might ask for. Now she was saying that ‘L’ word. A 14-year old girl, her entire life ahead of her and she said that she loved me.

I am not certain how many times the voice in my head had been saying something. In my mind, what Kathy had said kept repeating over and over again. My hand was now tightly gripping her. I raised it to my lips and held it there, never wanting or daring that it had just been a dream and it that I would wake up if I kissed it.

Pretty much once, I had been hurt and left Hospital, my days and nights had been pretty much the same. At those good times, I wore my legs, other times a wheelchair. When Kathy started coming around, more each week it seemed, I usually waited in my bed, which, if I used the mechanics of it just right could look like a sort of longue chair or sofa if I sat up and leaned back just so.

Now she had said that she loved me. Isn’t that rich? Hell, I was like a dog with a bone if I even got a recorded call telling me I won a ‘free’ vacation or that new car. Yeah, right, and Mars was made of green cheese too. The ‘She loved me’ was a double-edged sword.

I looked at the waif and she now raised her head and looked back, right into my eyes. The shooting pain cleared my mind and more thought was coming through.

“Now that I have your attention human, answer me, if you were given one wish what would it be?”

It was only Kathy and me in the trailer, and her sweet little lips were not moving, so ... I was delusional or dreaming. It was those meds, must be them. The first part of the dream was just fine, Kathy could say she loved me 24/7 and it would not bother me a bit. Maybe if I got on with the wish thing, the dream would go back to the good part; you know, where she professes her undying devotion, her desire to marry me, have out 2.5 children and, oh yeah, that she only looks like a kid.

“Me, shit, my legs back might just do it as long as I get a choice here. I want to ‘walk’ down an aisle if the little lady here is serious.”

This was some dream, it had to be and Kathy seemed to have a ‘death’ grip on my hand now. Water of some kind was streaming from her eyes and as she buried her face on me, damn, it must be catching, mine were wet too.

“You have a quaint saying or two on your world human. I like them. One goes like, ‘you don’t get something for nothing’, the Princess wishes you as her champion in order to fulfill her challenges before she may claim the planet. If you survive, your wish will be granted. You may each take one thing and one thing only. Think of it as your ‘last’ wish, for either or both of you may not be successful. What would you have, and then let the test begin!”

“Hell, everything I have is in this trailer.”

“So be it, Princess your choice?”

“Ha! I see as I was told, the council is very ‘fair’, this at a time when all I have is a list of things ‘my champion’ needs.”

“Both are granted, select your forms and let the challenge begin. Your first test begins right where you are. Right a wrong and restore lost hope in some human.”

Things just twinkle as a loud crash sounded and a bright flash blinded me.

When I opened my eyes, nothing had changed. Kathy was there with me in the trailer and I was still hearing thoughts, this time there was only one, hers.

“To quote one of your idols, ‘This is another fine mess you have gotten me into!” Her laugh made that remark actually funny.

Come, look here, time is short; we must choose our form then select a time and place here for the challenge.” She waved her hand and a video screen appeared. On it, various images began to scroll by.

“Select one by depressing your finger on the screen, I shall do the same.”

The screen was now split to upper and lower portion, mine on top she told me. I saw some pictures that looked from some horror film or a National Geographic special. I saw hers scroll, one image was stable, it definitely got my interest, it looked like a centerfold model shot.

“She took my hand, held it towards the screen and said. “Pick, I have mine, it is one that might please you!”

‘Please me, it was something men could dream about’, I thought.

If she would look like that, it must be a game; I picked something that caught my fancy. If she wanted a ‘Champion’ then I would look like one. Sir Pete sounded nice.

“We must hurry now. Pick whatever you can from what we have here then we will see the gate appear. Enter it; we shall have a limited time for each test. The challenges will become more difficult as we progress. I am sorry to cause you such a testing, but if we complete everything, you shall have your wish and I, I shall save your world. Once it is mine, none may claim it or use your people any longer. Come the time is near, take what you can.”

If anything, I was used to taking orders. She was giving me my marching orders; I would follow them, to the best of my ability. I jumped up and almost ran to where I had stowed my gear. It was still packed and a sidearm, knife and extra ammo was still on my web belt along with a compass and canteen. I looked at her and the items that I had asked her to buy were lying in front of her. She was stuffing another pack with whatever she could grab, I went towards ... Holy Hanna, I was walking, no running, I had legs, no not just legs, I had the body of Sir Pete, and she, she... , she was now just like that picture. Holy shit, what was going on?

Kathy shook her head, took my hand in hers, then we moved into a door that just appeared in front of us. I heard something from her that sounded like, ‘Men!”.

I blinked, and when I looked, I saw... !

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.