Not Living on Sponge Cake Alone
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2014 by Jerrod

Saturday Sun, fun and a few surprises.

Today was going to be a big day for Mandy and for the girls, Belle and Kathy too I guess.

We had the party and the gifts that Mary had purchased. Not much had been said about them, even to me and I paid for everything. Belle actually gave her the debit cards but you know, it’s the same thing. Women buy, men pay. Joke. I read one time a woman paid for ... I think it was shoes, like a million pair of them or something. On second guess maybe she did not pay.

The pool, deck, patio and gardens were all clean and ready. I was not certain exactly how many people would be there but Mandy only wanted a small get together.

The cars came early and Mary was out there. Jen, Kathy, Sheila, Belle and of course Mandy would not be far behind. Mary ended up spokesperson and opened the car door for Mandy telling her, “Happy Birthday!”

That set off the fireworks display, as she just had to take everyone out for a spin in her new car. We now had another problem, too many cars, maybe not; I just told the girls I would have to increase the size of the harem now. Yeah, right, that and $3 bills was just about as popular.

I never thought ‘Red’ would be such a popular colour either. Everywhere I looked now, I seemed to be seeing either Red or what looked like a rainbow.

The look on Mandy’s face was worth any price. Mary started handing out keys to each girl as she came back from her turn with Mandy. Each girl seemed to have gotten one yet we had some left.

“Boss Man, you may have to have ‘Mistress Mandy’ punish me. With the collars and cars added in, I over-spent the budget. I called the dealer and had him bring a few more cars. ‘I know I done wrong’ but I just had too.”

“And have you told Belle yet, that you were a bad, bad girl?”

“No Master! I did not want to spoil the surprise.”

“And what, pray tell, exactly is the surprise?”

“I added cars for Belle and Kathy!”

What’s a guy to do? I held my arms out to her, hugged her tightly and was wondering what I would do without her. How could I have been so ‘stupid’ to not include them in this?

“Thank you, my love.” I thought, ‘Now how exactly can the rest of this ‘family’ make a life together?’

I had an idea or two but I figured the ‘Legal beagles’ should do what a lawyer was supposed to do, ‘get me out of trouble once I was already there’.

Grandmother had left me anything and everything anyone could want. Now it was my turn to contribute something. The first was to gain and show the wisdom to use her gift, then to grow that gift. Lastly, to create and produce the dynasty required to make that gift live on beyond my time. Those three goals were the most important things in my life. How I got there and what I, or we, the family, would have to do was not important. I knew this would not be understood, meet social or religious standards, even some legal restrictions ‘had been cast asunder’ but I did not care. From the research I had done so far, I knew there were several ways, unorthodox perhaps; but legal ways, our extended family could be formed. It would not be just a harem either. I wanted the strength, wisdom and love of all of them. Together, we would be more like the sea. We might ebb and flow, but like the sea; in the end, we would overcome all obstacles in our way.

To say that Belle and Kathy liked their cars is as if saying a raging cyclone at sea was a light breeze. That independent action by Mary also taught me something, or brought to the forefront something I already believed in. Surround yourself with good people, gain some agreement with them of the overall goals and stand back letting them figure out and take care of the details. It was the way we would operate from now on until something better appeared on the horizon. I hoped that is what I had done with Ben and why everyone at the house already had my full support.

If things kept up the way, everything had been going recently, we would need a bigger home or start our own small town. Not really a bad idea, especially the way things were working out. Nah.

I needed to think. I needed to be alone with my first love, the sea. Being Florida I had a ‘Scarab’ (An offshore racer, sleek, low in the water and fast). At ‘top end, it gave a whole new meaning to the phrase, to walk on water’. I drove to the dock, calling for anyone to get ‘Gran Mere’ ready. Ready meaning they would gently get it into the water. I would check list it, fill it and make certain everything that needed to be was ready. I wanted to go as fast as she and the sea would take me but settled for Boca. Ocean tonight, no IC for her.

I knew it was not a good thing to go out alone tonight. The sea was an unforgiving Mistress. It was dark, little moon showed through the clouds, the waves were high and the sky was Red. That seemed to be the colour of the day.

(A Scarab is fast but uses Nitro and is not very seaworthy. If it had been another type of boat, it would be more stable in the water.) ‘Gran Mere’ was built for speed, it was all engine, with 25 pounds of a cover and barely enough room for me and a 60 lb girlfriend if we snuggled very closely. They wanted to know if a chase boat was needed. One glance at the sky made even going to Boca problematic. I told the dock I would stay close; that I just needed a run out for Stone Crabs tonight. Joe’s would only be a hop, skip and a small jump away.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.