Not Living on Sponge Cake Alone
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2014 by Jerrod

Thursday - continued, just before lunch.

(One of my favourite story chapters and is a ‘thumbs-up’ for the ‘good’ guys (and gals) Jimmy and Bob would be ‘Proud Mon’). Angela shows up finally.)

We got back to the house. I let the gate guard know we were having a bunch of ‘guests’ as to whom or how many I could not tell him, just that luncheon was as noon.

It was just after 11:10 am and I was already dressed. (No shirt or shoes, but I had on shorts) Mandy was getting ready. ‘Ekks!’ I thought, I should have reminded her we were having ‘guests’. Oh well she would wear something, maybe not. That ring and her collar seemed her new outfit of the day at home, night too. ‘What could happen at home?’ I thought.

I did help ready lunch. I lit the grills, all three of them and settled down at the pool with a tall, cool, glass of iced tea to rest up from my exertion.

Monique and Bridget were bringing out things to ready for BBQ. This time we did eat a wonderful breakfast. Ham, bacon, grits, eggs, hash browns, Belgian waffles, 3 kinds of preserves and jams (no jellies, I hated jelly) Muffins, fresh biscuits, OJ, Grapefruit sections (White and Red) and two different fresh coffees, one hazelnut the other ‘cinniminimum’ or called something like that. I drank the Hazelnut. MMM good. A couple faces from the ships, asst cooks, were prepping for the grills. Kara and Julie had come down to help. ‘All these girls must have impressed Belle and Kathy, if they were leaving them alone to serve lunch, unusual since we had guests’ I thought.

Mandy came out, dressed as I thought she would. I said one word to her; “Guests” and she scooted back in. The four lunch girls were now looking at me. “What? I’ve got shorts on; do I need a shirt too?”

11:34 am, and all was well on the BBQ front. Kara brought me out my treasured Hawaiian shirt. I was putting it on when ‘all Hell broke loose!’

Mandy came out in a suit that might pass for a ‘body paint’ contest type suit in Rio, at ‘Carnival’ time. In her hands were a bottle of lotion and her leash. From the patio door, Mike, Colin, Jen, Ben and Sheila came out. From the walkway came John, Mary, the Colin look-alike, (Think he was Sean, too many to remember), three guys in suits and a girl in a black pants outfit (Lawyers and a bodyguard, maybe). My neighbors, Randolph and June were there too. Whom I did not recognize were the three women and one man who were behind them.

As one, where the yelling was coming from, started shouting, “There she is, there she is!” Another was screaming, “See, she is a slave, a sex slave probably. We told you!” Mandy, not to be outdone was screaming in addition, “What are you doing here? Hon, the old, ugly biddies are the ones that tried to ‘burn me at the stake’ at school yesterday, I never saw their other two minions before.”

From one of the two ‘Wicked Witches from PS-93’ came. “Do something; we’ve got to take her from this ‘Den of Iniquity!’. Both the man and woman attempted to grab my Mandy. I say attempt because Mike had his paw on the man’s shoulder, the other hand extracting a ‘deterrent’ from his shoulder holster. Even quicker, Colin held the third lady’s arms with his around her chest, as he proceeded to lift her up 2 feet off the ground. (She was not that heavy and kind of cute too, not that I looked)

“Put me down you, you gorilla you, I am with Child Welfare. I’m here to take that minor away from here.”

I guess the way Colin had grabbed and was holding her was not exactly unpleasant, for either of them. Half-heartedly she said, “Jim do something!”

“Mike increased the pressure and Jim merely said, “I’m a married man Angela and...”

My Sheila now added her 37 cents to the pot. “Just what the Hell do you think you are trying to do with ‘my daughter, you loons? Who the Hell is a ‘minor’?

Angela, still in Colin’s arm but not struggling to get free said. Mandy Morris, these people from school said she was 15 and being ‘held’ here, as a sex slave against her will. Jim is school security and we came ASAP. This is very serious to us.”

Good ‘old’ John. “My name is John Jacobs, Mr. Simon’s attorney, these men are with my firm and the lady is Ms. Belinda Bush, from the Dade County School Board. She is also the younger sister of our Governor. May I please see the court order and the copy of the Judge’s Court Ruling allowing this travesty to happen?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.