Not Living on Sponge Cake Alone - Cover

Not Living on Sponge Cake Alone

Copyright© 2014 by Jerrod

Chapter 6

Mandy, heading out and listening to Kathy

Yep! Kathy was telling Monica exactly what Steve had said to her. No, she was giving Monica ‘Marching Orders’, no choice in the matter. Hop to it girl, this is what to do, take things by the numbers and everything will be Okay. ‘So, this is how to do things, is it!’ she thought. Well she could do the same with ‘her’ girls.

She had to laugh, they were all older than she was and Sheila/Debbie was her own Mom. No matter, she had gotten through the day at school. She had heard what they said about her. Seen the looks, the stares, even some of the teachers, men and women had been eyeing her.

When she had lunch in the cafeteria, she sat alone. In the afternoon, she went out of her way to sway her hips, stick out her growing chest and look ‘grown up’.

After school when Colin had opened the door of the limo for her, she made a stop, shook her head, as if she was ‘letting her hair down’ and placed her hand on his as an ‘aid’ or prop, an actress used to make a statement at some gala event. Yes, if they wanted to talk about her, Hell she would give them all they could handle, maybe even more than that.

What Kathy was saying was now making a lot of sense. If her Mom already had the house up for sale or to rent even, Steve could just plan on letting Monica use it. ‘We’ do need more help at the house. She wondered if ‘her’ harem needed those two also.

The harem concept would be something she could do. She not only could do it now, right now, she would do it well. ‘Mistress Mandy’, yes, she liked that name.

Mandy had been leaning forward and to the side listening to what Kathy was saying to Monica. She heard Kathy tell Monica that Mandy would take her to see the house and Kathy would stay at the restaurant and help there, plan on 20 more for dinner, it would be good experience for her daughters.

No, if she liked the house, just move in. She should ask Mandy about what was staying, but she thought everything was staying. Yes, She and Mandy could decide any details like that, after all, she feed ‘The Master’ and Mandy’s girls could always make him agree to just about anything.

Money, Oh, there was no money needed. She would plan on the daughters just living with them though. As they approached; she told Monica, 5 minutes, be outside, we’ll be in the Black Mercedes and Colin would have the rear door open for Monica.

She went into that ‘survival’ kit women call a purse and took out, then handed Mandy one of the cheques to give to Monica. “To fix the house up with, she said.” She kept the other, which money was in lieu of the goats, chickens and horses, she told Mandy, and I will give her this one. Each cheque was for $50,000. Yep, Steve might have only been a man, but she really liked it when a plan came together and having some cash was going to make it work even better for Monica.

Mandy leaned back; reached for the soda Kathy was handing to her and began formulating few of her own plans. One of which would be the new sleeping arrangements at the house. She just realized Monday had only been the first night they all stayed at Steve’s house. She planned to change a few more things also, especially with everyone moving in and now with the two new staff. She wondered what they looked like.

The limo got to the rear entrance, off the parking lot. It was nearly empty. It was only 4:45 pm and a Tuesday after a Holiday, but still there should be more cars.

A tall blond, Monica she presumed was walking out the door. Colin opened the limo, Kathy got out, gave the woman approaching a hug and said something to her, but Mandy could not hear whatever she said. Monica lowered he head and peered into the back asking, “Mandy”, but not before giving the big man holding the limo door open an appraising glance. That Mandy noticed.

All her life she had seen girl/boy inter-play, first with her Mom and Dad, then Vicky, recently she experienced something similar in school, usually wishing it was her. After this weekend, it was a moot point; all her questions had been answered. The girls in the harem reinforced what she herself now experienced.

“Right in one, if you’re Monica, get in and let’s see your new house.”

Somewhat tentatively, almost expecting the worst to happen, Monica got in with Mandy. Monica could not help herself. She was used to following orders and Kathy and Mandy were used now to giving them.

“Driving is Pete, the small guy who was holding the door for you is Colin. Mike or Johnny usually go with Pete to take me to school but we had a little problem at the house today, that’s why your getting my Mom’s house and we get your daughters. Feeding all of us had taken on a brand new meaning now that all of us are moving in with Steve. I refuse to eat only hot dogs and cold cereal and so do the others.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.