The Outsiders: A Package Deal
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by hush

Mind Control Sci-Fi Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A malevolent intelligence from another dimension centers its life around creating great works of art; its favored medium being the past, present, and future of lesser beings. Two best friends in their early twenties become its latest subjects in its never-ending quest to create a masterpiece.

Caution: This Mind Control Sci-Fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Slow   Transformation   Prostitution   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

Qex'Ull was almost finished with its work. Ecstasy was mounting as the gap in similarity between what it envisioned and what it saw narrowed. A few more weaves would see the new reality mesh complete and, an even bigger achievement stable. The stability of Qex'Ull's weaves were famous. What he wove stayed woven, making the changed he made to realities permanent. It knew that it had surpassed itself with this project, most likely eclipsing his other achievements completely. Encouraged by its work so far, it pushed harder, making his weaves ever more complex. And fragile.

Again, recollections and memories faded and shifted with reality following close behind. Both girls clearly remembered dropping out of school and running away from broken homes. Each had found their way to prostitution pretty easily and first met at a gang bang at a frat house years ago. Together, the two girls had handled more than fourteen guys, taking load after load for hours. It had been a bonding experience for both of them as well as the first either girl had been stuffed air tight, with a cock in each of their three holes.

For Kim, at least, it had been a religious experience. Having all her holes filled so full she could barely move or breathe. Right then and there, Kim knew she had tasted heaven; it tasted exactly like cock. Both of them woke up the next day sore and feeling completely degraded but irrepressibly horny. The night had ended only after the boys had taken turns pissing on them while Kim and Tracy, on all fours on the floor and with two double ended dildos bridging the gaps between their asses and pussies, worked their clits to an unimaginable number of orgasms.

Their appearances shifted to catch up with their new pasts. Each was practically covered in lewd tattoos depicting women in various states of undress and sexual congress. The trashiest tattoos that they both sported were placed on their lower backs.

Kimberly's depicted a woman in dizzyingly high platform heels with her ankles crossed and bent at the waist showing off obviously well used meatholes with her head turned to the right. Her mouth was open and her tongue was jutting from her mouth. A quote to the right of the woman read "Fill 'em up, boys!".

Tracy's tramp stamp, placed tantalizingly above her jaw dropping ass, had a light skinned black woman with platform heels laying on her back with her legs in the air. Her legs were, exactly like Kim's tattoo, crossed at the ankles and the woman was displaying a pussy and asshole that looked completely ravaged. The woman in the tattoo had a wanton expression of lust on her face that left no question of what it was she wanted from the viewer. In blocky letters to the right "All Holes Open For Business".with a subscript in cursive that read "deposits only" was inked into her smooth mocha skin.

Their clothing broadly remained unchanged. Tracy's midriff displaying t-shirt quickly became a tube top that showed off permanently perky pierced nipples. Her breasts, however, grew from their natural B cups to full, obviously fake, DD's that proudly jutted from her chest.

Kimberly's labial, nipple, and clit rings grew in size and mass. Her small A cups were dominated by the heavy metal rings and there was a veritable metallic clinking noise when she sashayed around in her favorite, rather only, style of heel: the platform stiletto. She remembered explaining to Tracy how comforting that heavy downward pull was on her sagging lips and how wonderful they felt swinging in every direction whenever she got fucked. She didn't have a fiance to give her huge new tits, so she had to come up with something to keep the guys coming back.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.