The Outsiders: A Package Deal
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by hush

Mind Control Sci-Fi Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A malevolent intelligence from another dimension centers its life around creating great works of art; its favored medium being the past, present, and future of lesser beings. Two best friends in their early twenties become its latest subjects in its never-ending quest to create a masterpiece.

Caution: This Mind Control Sci-Fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Slow   Transformation   Prostitution   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

Qex'Ull's unused limbs coiled with anticipation in its home dimension. It could feel the crack closing slowly, but was completely unconcerned. There was plenty of time for it to complete its work and enjoy the immediate results. Still, it didn't hurt to hurry things along a little bit. Never could be too careful when it came to great art.

Tracy's clothing again underwent a big shift that left an increasing amount of skin showing. Tracy was suddenly sporting a low-cut midriff length belly shirt that exposed both the grand valley of her brown cleavage and cute swelling of her stomach as well as letting the world see the navel piercing she habitually sported. A brief pair of shorts that didn't even try to resist the gravitational pull of her monstrous ass' butt crack left the majority of her round globes to the wind.

The length of the shorts barely reached past the bottom of her pelvis and just covered the neon purple g-string that she always pulled up high on her hips in the classic whale tail. The g-string perfectly framed the tribal tramp stamp that was the twin to one on Kimberly's lower back. Her platform sneaker heels lifted her almost 8" inches into the air and exaggerated her naturally swinging gait into a hypnotic dance of jiggling flesh and carnal promises. Hidden under her g-string lay a plain clit ring, a fake precious stone in the ball. Large hoop earrings dangled from her ears and perfectly complemented the nose ring in her left nostril. When she laughed, the gleam of a barbell piercing through her tongue was unmistakable. Both of them now sported perfectly manicured french tips on their fingers and their toenails were likewise in perfect shape. Looks for these girls were everything.

Kimberly's memories of the morning distorted as the clothing choices she'd made changed. She'd chosen to wear a simple tank top and nice tight skirt that was suitably short. The bottom of her lime green g-string just peeked out with every step. The cheap plastic platform heels she always favored clicked and clacked along to the tempo of her mincing steps. Half her right arm was taken up by a sleeve she'd had done by one of the best local tattoo parlors. Leaves, vines and all manner of birds wound their way from right elbow to shoulder. A stylish faux diamond Monroe piercing graced the left side of her upper lip.

Two barbells pierced her tongue and a navel piercing rested in her belly button. Kim secretly loved the way her tongue piercings exaggerated her lisping speech she'd had since childhood. It drove some men wild when they thought she was just a brainless bimbo! Twin nipple rings made her nipples permanently stiff and sensitive as they rubbed the fabric of whatever trashy outfit she had poured herself into. Bras were things that simply happened to other people. In addition to a clit piercing, Kimberly had gone a little overboard one year and gotten not just one but three labia piercings on each lip for a total of twelve. She was thinking about gauging them out into some truly massive ones, but hadn't made up her mind about it yet.

Her light brown hair made a hard turn passing a more natural blonde coloration and arrived instantly at platinum. Anything Kim could do to make her stand out, to make her more appealing, is exactly what she'd do to make sure she got what she wanted. Generally, this was just money or cocks and Kimberly dressed to impress.

Memories again rearranged themselves, newly altered events pushed themselves into the time-line forcing new changes in the two women. Recollections of their high school careers became hazy and unfocused before snapping back into clarity. Gone were the memories of cheerleading competitions and dance routines on the basketball court. Their academic performance in high school dropped yet again, somewhere near the bottom of their respective classes. This was only to be expected of two girls when were more active search to get laid by the hottest guys in school than grades or extra curricular activities.

Neither of them had had the grades to make it into college, but had still managed to get into a certain frat party for the free booze by giving it up to their dates. The first time they'd met, they'd traded stories of the nicknames they had earned in high school. Tracy had become known as "Racy" Tracy Smith for both the way she dressed and the reputation as the go to girl for casual sex around town. Kimberly's nickname, "Limber" Kimber Sommerfield had developed as rumors about her penchant for flexible sex positions spread. That very night upstairs at the frat party, the two girls had convinced their dates into a four-way that left them both sore, happy, and life long friends. Later that week they'd gotten their high school nicknames tattooed on the right side of their rib cages in matching fonts. Their families weren't surprised in the least at the steady appearance of tattoos and piercings afterward, although Tracy's Nana now derided both of them the spawn of the devil when they visited.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.