The Long and the Short of It - Cover

The Long and the Short of It

Copyright© 2014 by Kaffir

Chapter 23

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Christopher is leading an ordered and happy life. Then he meets Tina...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Slow  

It was the first chance that Christopher had had to talk to Arthur alone. It started with Christopher asking about the NFU. Arthur had lost none of his enthusiasm for farming and was fascinating about GM crops, of which he was all in favour, pesticides and their impact on bees, butterflies and other insects and therefore on birds. He was unsentimental but Christopher could sense his love for natural flora and fauna. This was a man to respect. He knew that Arthur and his father would get on well.

In the kitchen conversation was equally as happy. Rosie was impressed with and by Christopher.

"The difference in size could make things a bit tricky though," she observed.

Tina blushed slightly. "No, Mum," she whispered.

Rosie looked at her sharply. "Beaten the gun again?" she said gently.

Tina nodded.

Rosie smiled. "Don't worry, sweety," she said. "I'm not for premarital sex but I can understand it with the emotional turmoil you both went through."

"Oh, Mum, thank you. I thought you'd be upset but I had to be honest with you."

Rosie dropped what she was doing and held out her arms. Tina went to them. They held each other for a full minute.

"And Dad and I are not going to say or do anything if you go to him tonight."

"Oh, Mum!"

Their arms tightened around each other.

After that they talked about what Tina and Christopher had discussed about meeting his parents and the wedding. Rosie agreed with everything they proposed and was even more impressed with Christopher.

They all sat together to enjoy some more of Christopher's gin, had a happy and delicious dinner and then, while Rosie saw Arthur to bed, Christopher and Tina did the clearing up.

Tina went to Christopher's bedroom.

"I'm not just here to say goodnight," she said as he held her. "Mum's given me permission to stay here."

Christopher did not question it but resolved to thank Rosie for over-riding her beliefs. When he did so the next day she merely smiled and touched his cheek.

They had an early and light lunch so as to be on the road in good time and not feel sleepy on the journey. Hardly had they reached home when the telephone rang. Tina answered it.

"Oh!" said a voice. "Have I got the wrong number?"

"Do you want to speak to Christopher?"

"Yes please. Who are you?"

"Tina Cooper."

"I thought his sister's name was Ellie."

"It is. I'm his fiancée. I just happen to have the same surname. Hang on a mo."

She handed the telephone to Christopher. "Sorry, I didn't ask her name."

He took it with a smile. "Hello?"

"Chris, it's Jenny. I didn't know you were engaged."

"Hi, Jenny! Yes. One week in about two hours' time."

"Is she the one you were going out with before me?"

"Yes."

"Well, it's good to hear you're back together and congratulations."

"Thanks."

"I only rang to thank you for all you did for us and to tell you that Bea and I are very, very happy."

"That's great news. I'm delighted for you. Do give her my love."

"Thanks, Chris. I'll get out of your hair. 'Bye."

The telephone went down before he could answer.

"Who's Jenny?" asked Tina.

"A passing fancy while you were out of my life. Ellie introduced us in an effort to buck me up."

"Now he tells me," grinned Tina. "Tell me more."

He did as they resumed their normal positions on the sofa. At the end she kissed him gently. "Two more damsels in distress rescued, albeit from themselves. I'm so glad we found each other again."

Christopher nodded and then pulled her into a hug. "My precious one," he whispered, "and now I don't know how I'd survive without you." She nodded against his chest.

Sarah rang the following evening to ask how the weekend had gone and was pleased to hear it had gone so well. "Told you," she added. "Now, give me their phone number and I'll give Rosie a ring and fix something. I suppose you're playing rugger every Saturday until Easter."

"Hang on, Mum, while I get the fixture list." There was a short pause. "Mum, I could get away on14th October and again on and 11th November."

"All right, dear. I'll let you know."

The two sets of parents hit it off straight away. Ben quickly comforted Arthur about his inability to pay for the wedding. They laughed about Tina's views on old fashioned protocols. Because Tina and Christopher were living together already all six agreed to the wedding in April when the weather might be kinder. The engagement announcement had been taken care of by Rosie the day after the first weekend.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.