The Long and the Short of It - Cover

The Long and the Short of It

Copyright© 2014 by Kaffir

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Christopher is leading an ordered and happy life. Then he meets Tina...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Slow  

Once again the week flashed by, so happy were they. Christopher found out that Tina's father had been area representative for the NFU (National Farmers' Union) and had loved the job, plenty of time in the open air as well as plenty of deskwork. Her mother had taught French full time at a local prep school. She was now doing that part time concentrating on the ten and eleven year olds, the age group she most enjoyed.

"The headmistress was brilliant. She knew that Mum was a first class teacher, appreciated that she needed to spend a lot of time with Dad and bent over backwards to accommodate her. The fact that they are great friends probably helped and I think it helps hold Mum together too."

"Mum taught English at a prep school before she met Dad. She thoroughly enjoyed it too."

"What did he do?"

"Stockbroker, became senior partner and is still involved in a minor advisory role."

"Christopher, would you mind if I worked for a couple of years after qualifying? I could then work from home a lot of the time when the children arrive and still have a foot in the door before they go off to boarding school which I imagine is your unspoken plan."

She grinned at him.

"Agreed in principle, Mrs Cooper-to-be but subject to discussion at the time."

"Yessir!"

Christopher's estimate of three and a half hours was pretty accurate. Tina's parents did not actually live in Sleaford but at South Rauncby a small village a few miles west. It was a larger house than Christopher had expected, a reflection on their income before her father's stroke. Having sought Tina's advice he had brought a bottle of gin and some tonic water.

They were warmly welcomed by Tina's mother. As they embraced Christopher was able to see where Tina had got her size and good looks from.

Tina introduced them and Mrs Cooper's antennae immediately registered that this was something more than friendship.

"How do you do, Mrs Cooper?" said Christopher formally.

She smiled up at him. "Drop the formality, Christopher," she said. "Rosie. Wow! You're a whopper! Tina, is he fierce as well?"

"No," said Tina. "He's gentle, considerate and kind although he does try and get a bit bossy on occasions and has once or twice threatened to smack my bottom."

"Probably fully deserved," laughed Rosie. "Please, Christopher, would you bend down so that I can give you a welcoming kiss."

He did so, expecting one on the cheek but instead received a chaste but warm one on his lips.

"Come on in and meet Arthur," she went on. "Leave your stuff for the time being."

Arthur was not tall and Christopher inwardly winced at his frailty. He had made the effort to stand while Rosie was doing the greetings. He had a crutch under his right shoulder. His face was almost deathly pale and he was breathing heavily from the effort of standing up. Nevertheless his joy at seeing Tina was evident and he held his left arm out to embrace her.

Tina ran to him and they both hugged. She kissed him lovingly.

"You're looking much better than you were at Christmas, Dad. Great!"

"And you're looking beautiful, Tina." His speech was still slurred but quite understandable.

"Dad, this is Christopher Cooper."

Christopher held out his left hand. "How do you do, sir?"

Arthur was impressed with his thoughtfulness. Tina was thrilled. 'Typical compassion and thoughtfulness, ' she thought. Rosie was impressed too.

"Only cold ham and salad for lunch," she said. "Saving up for a feast this evening so let's have a drink."

"Oh golly!" exclaimed Christopher. "In all the excitement I forgot. I've got a present for you both. Excuse me."

He dashed out to the car and returned with a supermarket bag. "Tina told me that you both had a taste for gin and tonic but had pulled your horns in recently."

"Oh my!" said Rosie. "Do we ever! That's very kind of you, Christopher. I'm not sure that you're allowed one though, Arthur."

"Rubbish!"

"All right but a small one. Christopher, would you do the honours?"

Christopher smiled and nodded. She led him to the kitchen and got four glasses down. She also produced ice.

"No lemon," she apologised.

"Matters not much in my opinion," replied Christopher.

"And certainly not today."

They took the drinks back through and sat down. Tina made sure she and Christopher were on the sofa, further apart than normal but still in touching distance. She smiled at him and got one back. Rosie did not miss the warmth of those smiles.

"So," she said, "when and how did you both meet?"

"Mum, I'm not sure we want to go into that yet. It's a long, unpleasant story even though it's got a happy ending."

"Lunch can wait. It's a cold one. Let's get any unpleasantness out of the way now."

Tina grinned. She could not help herself. "It's quite a long one and we'll probably be sloshed."

"We'll take a chance on that," said Arthur.

So they told the story as they had the previous weekend although Tina dwelt slightly longer on her shame and not wanting to upset her parents about the rape for which at that stage she had still blamed herself. Arthur showed no emotion other than, as Christopher noticed, tightening his grip on his glass. Rosie did not weep like Sarah but several times her lips trembled. By joint agreement they ended the story with their discussion about Tina's rape, Tina reaching for Christopher's hand as she told her parents that he made her realise that her shame was unfounded.

There was silence for a full minute.

"Thank you, Tina dear," said Arthur. "I thought you were a bit piano at Christmas. You have shown a lot of bravery and I'm very proud of you. As for you, Christopher, thank you for the ferrying and thank you even more for rescuing her from those vile men and indeed sorting out her thinking on the rape. I think that both of you should be proud of yourselves."

They both looked down.

"Thank you," they murmured and then their eyes met.

Rosie saw it. "Go on," she said. "That's not the end."

"No," said Christopher. "I was attracted to this beautiful, amusing, brave girl almost from the start in January but because of her hang up about the rape I could get little from her. She told me she loved me but, as she put it, it was not love love so I decided to cut my losses. Anyway, after I managed to convince her that she had been raped and that it was no fault of hers she became slightly more responsive and I blurted out my love for her. She was still in a stew and it took another twenty-four hours to admit she loved me. Arthur, you hardly know me, but I love Tina with all my heart. Please may I have her hand in marriage?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.