The Long and the Short of It - Cover

The Long and the Short of It

Copyright© 2014 by Kaffir

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Christopher is leading an ordered and happy life. Then he meets Tina...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Slow  

They did not spend the rest of the day in bed and, after a snack lunch, went for a walk on Blackheath. That was a good thing as they got to know each other better and better, their conversation becoming easily intimate. They teased each other, laughed with each other, sympathised with each other. They discussed their interests and their hopes for the future. All this continued when they got back to the flat and sat on the sofa with their arms round one another.

After a cup of tea they did go back to bed where they made gentle love, their closeness developing further. Christopher did change the bottom sheet afterwards tossing the old one into the washing machine and starting it.

They walked hand in hand to a nearby pub where Christopher introduced Jenny to a couple of his friends who were there. She took to them both and, being able to talk to someone other than each other for the last twenty-four hours, found it refreshing as did Christopher. Afterwards they sat entwined on the sofa and listened to music. Nevertheless, they were in bed by half past nine and resumed making love, two successive sessions and one in the small hours when Christopher subconsciously squeezed Jenny and she woke.

In the shower next morning Jenny smiled at Christopher sadly.

"I'm afraid, my sweet, gentle Chris, that I've probably shot my bolt for the rest of the weekend. I'm a bit tender to the touch."

He smiled warmly back at her. "Not entirely surprising, Jenny Wren. It's had a pretty substantial workout. Thanks for your generosity."

"Brought on by your gentleness and understanding." She kissed him warmly and gently.

They were not that late up so after toast and coffee they agreed to drive down to Kent and walk on the marshes, not very far or adventurously, but sufficient to give them the appetite and thirst for a pub lunch. They did not hurry over that.

They were back at the flat in time for a cup of tea and then Jenny said she should go.

"Thank you, you sweet man, for your gentleness and understanding. This has been a brilliant weekend, not just the sex which was outstanding and taught me a lot about myself but for the fun and happiness. I hope, please Chris, that we can see a lot more of each other."

"What about Bea?"

"I don't know. I'm not going to say anything at the moment just play it by ear."

"OK, Jenny. She's your girlfriend. I leave it to you but I wouldn't leave it too long if I was you."

"No." Jenny looked solemn and a trifle worried. "I don't think it'll be much fun whenever."

"No." He took her in his arms. "Jenny, I've enjoyed this weekend too. You're a special girl. Thank you."

It was a long kiss but a gentle one and there were tears in Jenny's eyes when she finally pulled back before giving him a convulsive last hug. He saw her to her car and waved her off.

Bea was reading a book in the sitting room when Jenny got home.

"You need to ring your mother straightaway," she said flatly and without preamble.

"Why?"

"She rang for a chat and I said that I thought you were there so with neither of us knowing where you'd vanished to she got in a flap."

"Oh!" said Jenny exasperatedly. "For Heaven's sake I'm not fifteen."

"Some might think you'd behaved like one lying to me about where you'd gone," snapped Bea.

"Bea love, I'm sorry."

"Ring your mother and then you can explain yourself to me."

"Oh Lord!" thought Jenny. "This is not going the way I planned and hoped."

She picked up the phone and dialled home.

"Hi, Mum! I'm back ... Staying with friends ... You don't know them nor did I until ten days or so ago ... I don't know. Wires have got crossed somewhere. I'm coming home next weekend for Gran's eightieth ... No, Mum, of course not. I wouldn't miss it for the world ... OK, Mum. Love to Dad. 'Bye."

"Which wires got crossed?" asked Bea flatly.

"None," replied Jenny falling to her knees in front of her. "I lied to you."

"Why?"

"D-d'you mind if I get myself a drink? Do you want one?"

"Hmm, Dutch courage. No thanks."

Jenny clambered to her feet and went to pour herself a glass of wine from which she took a healthy pull and then topped it up. She went back and sat at Bea's feet again.

"Well?" asked Bea as coldly as before.

"I-I went to Christopher's."

"I thought you might. Did you sleep with him?"

Jenny nodded.

"Did you make love?"

Jenny nodded again.

"I thought you loved me."

"I do, Bea. I really, really do."

"Hmm. Clearly not 'forsaking all others'."

Jenny looked down. "No," she whispered. "All other girls but I wanted to see what it was like with a man before irreconcilably giving myself to you."

"Why did you choose him? You've known him less than a fortnight."

"Three weeks but yes, not very long."

"So why him?"

"Because I don't really know any other men and the few that I do know are all smaller than me and I reckoned that they'd be out to prove how strong and masculine they were."

The flicker of a smile went across Bea's lips but it was humourless. "They wouldn't have stood a chance physically. Go on."

"Well, last weekend Christopher tried nothing of that. He was sweet, gentle, polite, warm and friendly. You liked him, Bea. He said you had a really fun time together at Richmond."

Bea nodded. "We did. He's a nice bloke."

"He doesn't miss a trick either."

Bea raised a questioning eyebrow.

"We didn't have sex on Friday night. He didn't touch me until I took his hand and then asked for a hug. We got no further than stroking each other's backs although we did sleep cuddled up."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.