The Long and the Short of It
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Kaffir

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Christopher is leading an ordered and happy life. Then he meets Tina...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Slow  

Tina was her usual bright and chirpy self on Monday morning and indeed for the rest of the week. On thefollowing Monday evening Christopher asked her whether she would like to go with him to a concert on the Wednesday.

"What is it?"

"Mozart's Great Mass in C Minor at St Martin in the Fields followed by his Dominican Vespers."

"I don't know them at all. You obviously do. What are they like?"

"The mass is good. I don't think it holds a candle to his requiem and there is a bit too much coloratura soprano stuff for my liking but the choruses are super and even though it's a GREAT mass he still manages one light hearted chorus almost as though he's cocking a snook at the establishment."

Tina chuckled. "He's a monkey. His Vesperae Solomnes di Confessore are far from solemn."

That made Christopher chuckle too. "Dead right! I've never heard these vespers though. Well?"

"Yes please. What time is it?"

"Seven-thirty. No booking so that we could go to our favourite pizza joint and then walk up to St Martin's and be in plenty of time to get decent seats."

"OK. That sounds great."

"Good."

It was and they thoroughly enjoyed themselves. They were out well before nine.

"Now then, miss, I don't know about you but I'm feeling a bit peckish again. We didn't eat as much pizza as we normally do."

"Oh Christopher, I can't expect you to feed me again."

"In that case you'll just have to sit and watch me. Come on, you silly. Do you like Thai?"

"Love it."

"Excellent. There's a place pretty well on the way back to the car park which I've been to before which I reckon is jolly good."

"OK," she said sounding slightly reluctant and then with a brilliant smile, "Yes please."

Christopher was thrilled.

"Now then," he said when they were seated and had given their order, "I've known you almost a fortnight and still don't know your surname."

"Hepton-Fotheringay-Norton," she replied straight-faced.

"Are you related to the Knapton-Fotheringays?" he asked equally solemnly.

Tina exploded with laughter. She was quite unable to respond other than point at him and peal with laughter again. She found a tissue, dried her eyes and then was off again. "You ... you..." was all she managed to get out.

At last she pulled herself together. "Cooper."

Christopher stared at her. "Really?" he asked eventually.

She nodded.

"So's mine."

"I don't believe it."

"True."

"That's amazing."

"You were made for me. Everybody tells me so," sang Christopher.

Tina pulled a face at him.

"All right. Be like that." He paused. "Mind you, there are an awful lot of Coopers, trade name, so I think it's pretty doubtful that we're related even very distantly."

"Me too but what a coincidence."

"Telling me and where do you come from?"

"Sleaford in Lincolnshire."

"Ah, well definitely not related. None of my branch of the family has ever been a poacher."

"You, Mr Cooper, are asking to get bashed up."

"By you, little lady?"

"No. By my big brother ... if I had one."

That caused further laughter.

"We're drawing attention to ourselves for rowdy and unseemly behaviour," said Christopher solemnly.

Tina drew in her cheeks and tried to look penitent but her eyes were sparkling.

Christopher could not restrain himself. "I'm so glad we met," he said. "You are such fun to be with."

She looked at him steadily. "Same here," she said almost inaudibly, "but I'm not ready for a relationship."

Christopher looked back at her equally steadily. "I rather got that impression." Then he smiled warmly. "That doesn't mean we can't go on enjoying other's company."

"I hope not."

"Good."

That made her smile too, warmly and happily.

Neither of them had touched alcohol during the evening and Tina continued to chatter away happily all the way home. Their parting was standard, a gentle touch on Christopher's arm and a thank you for a special evening. He did not expect anymore, particularly after what she had said about a relationship. All the same, he wondered whether she would revert to Friday night behaviour the evening after next. She did and Christopher wondered how long it would last. He was not going to push her into anything but he did wish she could summon up the courage to confide in him. The last thing he could do was to admit that Merle had told him about her ghastly experience.

They continued to go to concerts and he even took her to the cinema once which, despite much emotion, did not cause her to snuggle up to him or hold his hand.

Towards the end of March Christopher decided to up the ante and invited her home for the weekend. She was dubious but after he had convinced her that he had no ulterior motives she agreed. He did make sure though that Ellie was going to be at home.

Tina got in a fuss about clothes.

"Not a problem," Christopher told her. "Jeans and possibly something slightly smarter for a pub supper on Saturday night. Have you got gumboots?"

She nodded.

"Bring them. It's pretty muddy at this time of year. Have you ever ridden a horse?"

She shook her head.

"Well if you want to try bring a stout pair of walking shoes although gumboots would be perfectly OK for that too."

She smiled gratefully at him. "You are a very sweet, kind and gentle man," she said. "Thanks, Christopher."

He smiled back. "And you are all those things to me, Tina." He saw anxiety in her eyes. "Yes, Tina, I would love to hug you and kiss you but you are the one who will have to take the initiative. You are much too precious to me to ever upset you."

"Thank you, Christopher, for your understanding."

She did not go on but he hoped that she would enjoy the weekend. He was certain that his family would like her, accept her and make her feel comfortable and part of it. He was right.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.