Impregnating Julie - Cover

Impregnating Julie

by Jakelyon

Copyright© 2014 by Jakelyon

Erotica Sex Story: My next door neighbor needs help conceiving, specifically she needs me to impregnate her. The catch is she doesn't want to enjoy it. I am happy to help and make sure she doesn't.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   .

My next door neighbor is Julie Yamagata. She is 26 years old and married to a real nice guy that goes by the american name of James. He is an engineer for a large Japanese auto company in our town, and he and Julie moved in next door to me last year. He is from Japan and met the Japanese-American Julie when he was here for college. The ironic thing is that while she is full blooded Japanese, James is half Japanese, and half British as his mother was white. They have been married for five years, and have been working on having a baby since they moved in, but so far no luck.

My name is Rick Solomon and I am 45 years old and recently retired thanks to a good sense for stocks, hard work, and a modest life style. I am not married, my wife ran off with some prick she worked with, after 25 years of marriage and two grown children. The divorce was not too expensive and three years in the past so I try not to think about it. I still like to pound pussy every chance I get. I have to admit I have been on a bit of a dry spell as the women my age are all looking for marriage, and I am a little too old for the younger ones. Julie likes to come over and talk two or three days a week over coffee. I of course have not made any advances toward her as she is married and I am a stickler that married women are off limits.

Not that I would mind as she is a pretty girl with a stunning body. No more than five foot tall, and maybe 90 pounds soaking wet she has large tits, at least a C cup maybe D with large, pokey nipples. I know this because they always seem to be trying to rip out of whatever tight top she is wearing. She usually comes to visit after her workout and she is dressed in yoga pants, so I can admire her clamshell pussy, and tight ass. She normally wears a tight shirt that does nothing to high her popping nipples.

Today was no different and she had been there for about five minutes. We were chatting about some work she wanted to do in her backyard, and I was trying to not stare at her tits that were even more on display than usual. I was almost sure she had not put on her sports bra today. How she could work out without one I didn't know but I was enjoying sneaking glances at her protruding nipples when I could.

She stopped talking and I kept my eyes locked on her face and I could see that she was about to cry. "What's wrong Julie?" I asked her.

"It just the baby thing. I am still not pregnant and we have been trying for over a year."

"Well sometimes it just takes a while," I said trying to be helpful.

"I don't think that that is it," she said almost in a whisper. "I had myself tested and the doctor found no problems with me. He said most likely James has a low sperm count, or some other issue like that. When I tried to talk to him about it he wouldn't listen at all. Japanese men have such stupid pride issues. It doesn't make him any less of a man if he has a problem with his sperm." She burst into tears at this point and I reached behind me and grabbed a tissue handing it to her.

"Rick, I want you to ask you something personal. Its OK if you say no, but I am hoping you will help me."

"I don't really think it will help if I talk to James I answered her."

"No not that. I know that would only make things worse. What I am hoping for is for you to impregnate me," she says finishing her sentence.

I sat there for a moment not saying anything. She continued as she

"I know it is odd but I can't think of how else to get it done. It would just be sperm, no ties, and of course no one but you and me would know the baby was not James."

Finding my tongue I said, "So you want me to go to a clinic and donate sperm for you."

"Well that would be ideal," she said, "But I can't get that kind of money without James finding out. I was thinking you could impregnate me the old fashioned way."

"You mean sex, I said."

"Yes, but I want you to make sure I don't enjoy it. Just quick, no fun for me. Just shove it in me and ejaculate, ideally making me pregnant quickly."

"I am not sure how that would work," I said. "It seems like it would still be cheating, and it would ruin our friendship."

She looked at me and said, "I think it would strengthen it. Just until I am pregnant. Then never again. Please say you will think about it. I don't think it would be too much a burden for you would it." She arched her back slightly when she said this making her already big tits look even bigger, drawing my eyes to her firms tits and jutting nipples.

"How will you know when?" I said.

"I check my cycle and I am just coming into my peak fertility right now. For the next three days I am ready. Please tell me you will think about it."

"OK, I said I will think about it."

She squealed with happiness and reached forward to hug me. I grabbed her thin wrists and flipped her around and said, "Well I agree. Let's fuck right now you little slut."

She yelped in surprise but did not fight me as I pushed her forward on the table, mashing her tits into the wood. I am tall, big and strong as I have kept myself in shape. I easily held her down on the table as I prepared to mount her. "Now pull down your pants so I can fuck your tight cunt you whore."

Again she did as I asked and I freed my own fully erect cock dropping my pants to the floor, and pushed it up against her furry snatch. Rubbing my cock head up and down her pussy I could feel her getting wet. She was getting turned on which was fine with me. If she wanted my sperm I was going to give her a good hard fucking to get it. I lifted her up slightly so I could lift up her shirt and cup her large tits in my hands as I thrust forward, impaling her on my big, hard cock. She let out a low moan as I thrust into her. I used my fingers to roll her hard nipples, pulling and plucking them to full erection.

"Just so we are clear, I get to fuck you how ever I want. All you want is for me to ejaculate in you causing you to get pregnant right?"

She didn't say anything right away so I pinched her nipples hard causing her to moan louder. "Tell me what you want you slut."

"I want you to fuck me and cum inside me so I can get pregnant," she moaned.

I let go of her tits and braced myself with my hands on her back and started to pump her cunt. She was as tight and wet as any women I have ever fucked and I have to admit I was really enjoying fucking her. She let out a little grunt everytime I went balls deep into her tight fuck hole, and soon she was thrusting back to me my powerful strokes.

She climaxed quickly under my assault, her back arching and her open mouth letting out little squeals of pleasure. So much for her not enjoying I smiled to myself, but I was going to keep my part of the bargain and I kept stroking into her until I could feel my orgasm start to build. My balls were tight and I finally thrust deeply into her and ejaculated my full load of five or six big spurts of sperm. I think she came again when I unloaded in her, but I was too busy with my own intense orgasm. Fuck it felt good to fuck her young, firm body.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.