A Very Merry Time
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Merriam and Hillary are roommates with little in common except they are young vibrant women who want to thrive in a sexual world. Hillary see's Merriam as missing out on some of life's pleasures and she strives to help her attain those. She leads Merry (Merriam) through the sexual rabbit hole of satisfaction in more ways than one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I finished what little make-up I wear, adjusted my panty under my yoga pants and put on my work smock to turn for the tri-mirror. The clingy pants made my legs look great, and although no one could see my ass and crotch under the smock, I still felt sexy as hell knowing they left little to the imagination.

I had just put a yogurt into my bag for my break as I went to leave when the phone rang.

“Oh shit,” I thought figuring it was Caleb announcing he would be here to use my body to satisfy himself that night, but the exchange looked like Tred’s cell so I didn’t hesitate to pick it up.

T: Hello sweetness, I didn’t wake you, did I? You do have to work today, right?

H: No, you didn’t wake me, and YES, I have to work. I was just leaving.

T: I’ll be quick then; First off, I’ve been up all night moving my stuff in from the POD that I shipped from Chicago. I started last night and once I got going, I just wanted to finish. I got done around 5:30 this morning, took a shower, made breakfast and now I’m going to go to bed. I’m really anxious to see you for a couple reasons. Do you think we could get together tonight as well as tomorrow? Before you answer let me ask you something else. My girlfriend in Chicago was supposed to go with me to my aunts wedding here next month. She informed me yesterday she cashed in her plane ticket and she’s not going, and just as well to tell you the truth.

H: You want me to go with you? Is that your point?

T: You know my Dad’s sister is the Lieutenant Governor, right?

H: Yes, I remember. She’s getting married?

T: Yes, and it’s to be a big deal at the Governor’s mansion. If we can get together tonight I’ll show you my new digs and then go to a Ballroom Dancing Class at 7:00. I’ll take you to dinner afterwards. My aunt is paying for the dance lessons and taking us to the Snyder’s Lake House afterwards. It will be Aunt Mary, her fiancé, my parents, my sister and her husband and us. She says we can have our own table since they don’t seat parties larger than six.

H: She expects us to learn ballroom dance’s in ONE lesson?

T: No, this is just a primer, and we take 2 more lessons at our leisure in the next 3 weeks before the wedding. They’re on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

H: Tred, I’ve been thinking a lot about you this week.

T: Me too. I told you I didn’t want to get involved, ... and here I am. If I’m pushing all the wrong buttons and seem like I’m stalking you, just say no and I’ll go away. I know you think I stalked you before, calling over and over.

H: (I choked up a bit and cleared my throat, pausing) Tred, I was a shallow bitch and very stupid to throw you away back then. I know that now. We should make a real try at us. I’ll go with you tonight, and tomorrow too ... and the wedding. I may pack a bag for a few nights.

T: (I could hear him grin and sigh) Really, I thought I may have pushed too hard, but I really like you and...

H: Tred, stop! Just think about this if you think you’re trying too hard, ... I can’t wait to suck your cock.

T: (long pause) How am I supposed to get through the day now? What time can I pick you up?

H: I finish at 3:30 on Friday, get me at 4:30 that will give me a chance to change, shower, and pack ... and Tred, don’t PLAN anything with US, just let things happen. If we happen, we’ll happen. We’ll each know. I have to go now, see you later, and ... keep your hands off yourself. Save some for later. Bye

I hung up and looked up at the living room mirror, saying aloud to myself, “I think I have a boyfriend!”

It sounded good to me and all the drive to work I thought of the good times Tred and I had in school. We were stoned a lot, and that was probably the reason I threw him away, impaired judgment. Whether this worked out or not, I was going to give it a try. Just a week or so ago I was going to give Caleb the benefit of the doubt, but the fact he never called means he could care less about my feelings and only about his. Yes, I KNOW the sex was great, but getting treated like a woman who is appreciated, and treated like something beyond a cum receptacle felt awfully good last weekend. If I thought for a moment Caleb could change, I might think differently, but I don’t think it’s in the cards. Besides, I couldn’t help but think he may have more than one “Hillary” in waiting. His excuse for leaving early that morning may have been to travel to meet the next one.

I spent the day walking on air knowing I would be with Tred that night. The dance lessons sounded great, another chance for us to hold each other, and then the dinner, where I would inevitably be introduced as his girlfriend “from college”. But since we would be at our own table, unless plans changed, and then home where he would be all mine for the night. Whatever he had planned for Saturday night was fine with me because I had my own plans for him when we got home, when we got up and all day Sunday. It would be a sex weekend like I hadn’t had since, well maybe since college, and also with Tred.

I was sitting down to the lunch one of the other ladies brought in (we took turns every Friday, the Dentist was not in Fridays, just bookkeeping and teeth cleaning) when the receptionist told me I had a call. I knew it was going to be Caleb and I wanted this to be private, so I took the call at the reception desk where I never took calls, since we were closed 12 to 12:40. One thing about her phone, it showed the caller ID. It was a 407 area code and the ID said MJ Presque.

He made small talk saying he was at the airport and had a flight at 2:30 and would be by later that night.

“Wait Caleb, don’t assume I didn’t wait to hear from you all week about your trip. You left my condo with me hoping that you and I might find a chance to carve a relationship. I thought you would call me right away when you heard something. As far as I’m concerned, in this case nothing was something. I’m not home this weekend. I’ll be with my boyfriend.”

“I thought I was your boyfriend.” He objected.

“How many girlfriends do you have? Whose phone is this you’re calling on? Mary Janes, or something MJ Presque.” I challenged him, and I heard him gulp.

Had I snagged him? “Cal, I’m keeping this number and I’ll call it later to see whose phone it is. I’ve come to the conclusion you’ve been using me and it’s going to stop unless you can prove otherwise.”

“Go ahead, it’s a business phone.” He said not quite convincingly.

“I’m Googling MJ Presque, Orlando Florida right now.” I said bluffing.

He said nothing so I decided to end the call.

“Cal, when I need you, I’ll call YOU! OK?” I said as I prepared to hang up.

“I know you, you’ll need me. I hope I’m available when you call.” He said and hung up.

As soon as I hung up I wondered if he always called on our business phone instead of my cell knowing I wouldn’t see the caller ID. I know he’s always worried about his precious “minutes” and borrowed my phone a lot. I woke up the reception computer and I DID Google MJ Presque Orlando Florida.

It was a residence and it wasn’t Mary Jane, it was, Maureen J. I would call the number later.

I got back to my lunch, macaroni and cheese balls heated in the sterilizer, and felt even better about my plans with Tred.

At 3:30 I shot from the office and headed home to shower, change and pack for a couple days. I just got my top off and turned to my dresser mirror and saw my breasts. I thought of Caleb and how much Caleb obsessed over my boobs. I went to my purse and took the slip of paper with MJ Presque’s phone number. I called it and a woman did answer.

“Hello, is Caleb there? He told me I might reach him at this number last night, but I didn’t get a chance to call him.”

“He gave YOU ... MY number? Who is this?”

“I might ask the same of you. Let’s just say he’s with me every 7 to 10 days.” I answered.

“Don’t call here again, and he better not either.” She spat and hung up.

I wasn’t really sure what I found out, but I knew one thing, I was glad I did as I finished undressing and put on a nice skirt, with a loose short smock type top. It just left a hint of skin. A little sexy, but not as overtly sexy as the yoga pants I would have preferred. Meeting his family, I didn’t want those feature hugging pants showing my crotch off. ( I never wore panties with those pants, just like I rarely did with a skirt.

Packing my overnight bag with the thought I had been used and played for so long began to sting and upset me, but when the buzzer blared and I knew Tred was there for me, I brightened.

He probably wondered what was going through my head when I literally jumped in his arms when I opened the door. One thing was for sure, any pangs of regret about Cal were swept out of my head as I held Tred tightly at my threshold.

“Jeepers Hilly, let me get inside the door!” He whispered as I moved aside to let him enter and close the door.

I pinned him to the back of the door, pasting my mouth to his again, only relinquishing his lips to ask. “Do we have time for a quickie right here?”

“We’ll have to rush too much, and you know I like to savor you, make love instead of make fuck.” He protested.

“I know, I know! I’m sorry, it’s going to be a blowjob anyway and it can wait until we get to your place. I put off putting on a little make-up because it would ruin it, and knowing you, my hair too.” I said as he smiled at the promise grabbing himself to quell a penis pang.

“Come on, give me your bag and we’ll go. We have lots of time for loving later.” I thought about my long sex weekend ahead and asked him to wait one second as I rushed to my bedroom bathroom. I had a tube of Bodiglide, a silicone based lube I might need. I’m allergic to glycerin based lubes and one might never know where that lube might end up this weekend, (heh heh).

We gabbed like an old married couple on the way to his new apartment while I tried to remember the way as he drove. We mostly rehashed some old times until it occurred to me that if I were to go to this fancy wedding, what would I wear?

“Tred? How formal is this wedding to be? You aren’t in the wedding party or anything, are you?” I blurted out, suddenly struck.

“No, no, we’ll just be regular guests and I’m not wearing a tux or tails. You won’t need a gown or anything, if you want to get a new dress, I can help you out.” He assured me.

I told him I thought I had something new I could wear as my mind was eased.

Tred’s new apartment was almost as big as my condo and I was surprised at how neat he was, since I just knew his housekeeping from his dorm room, and that was not so nice. We had nearly 2 hours until we had to go to the dance class and once I got the grand tour we stood making small talk looking out his picture window that looked over a long wooded vista of a scenic creek, ruined only by the interstate running through it. He was explaining to me how he had been offered a permanent position Thursday afternoon on a recommendation GE had received from his last job. His supervisor knew someone who knew someone ... ahhh, networking. I could tell a weight had been lifted from him. After all the small talk and his almost emotional telling of getting the position he sought I thought it was time for him to celebrate and let off a little steam, or whatever else I could drag up. I turned and took hold of his belt right at the buckle.

“Tred, I’ve been thinking about you all day, and since we have time, come with me to your sofa.” I said as I pulled him by his belt to sit on the love seat and I sat on my legs beside him.

We sat and we kissed while my hands sought the undoing of his belt.

“Let’s go lay together in the bedroom.” He groaned through my kisses.

“No Tred, this is for you AND for me. I’ve thought about being with you all day and if I can be sexy to you with my mouth it’ll make us both happy. I know you’ll take good care of me later, but let me take care of YOU now and show you how much I missed you this week and how proud of you getting your own place and landing a job so close to me.”

We continued to neck while my hand dealt with his belt and buckle. Several times he tried to help me, or fondle one of my breasts, only to have my hand slap his away as I told him, “This is for you, I’ll get my own enjoyment pleasing you, relax.”

I finally got his pants open and I guess I sort of forgot how long his gorgeous dick is. Or maybe it was just the current presentation in full light, his butt slid out from the back of the sofa, but I remarked incredulously, “Oh my God, Tred, how do you hide this all day?”

He sighed and groaned as I stroked him “It’s only a problem when I’m around you. You make it all 9 inches and throb.”

“You ARE shitting me, NINE inches! You measured it?” I asked as I stroked it and thanked God it wasn’t as fat as most of the other 9 cocks I’ve had inside me. ( Lordy, my older friend Charlies tallywacker is bigger around than my wrist, ... we measured!)

“I didn’t measure it, but my girl in Chicago did, she took a picture of it next to a ruler to win a bet with her friends.” He said as he squirmed uncomfortably as I played.

“Hmmm, that’s a little rude. I’ll keep this secret to myself.” I said as I readjusted my legs a bit to move my head over him (I guess he forgot the drunken night I measured him too).

His cock was throbbing in my hand and I heard him draw an anxious breath waiting for my warm mouth to relieve him. I paused a second, teasing, to ask, “Ready?”

He started to say PLEASE, but as my mouth soothed the ache he felt. it turned the word into something intelligible.

He continued to groan and sigh as I sucked and made him feel relief. He tasted so good and the way he lurched in my mouth made me know how much he enjoyed it. Feeling the smooth velvety head run over my tongue and even go past the back of my throat was so exciting. (a fatter cock would choke me for sure, but he could get past my gag reflex)

I began to get into a rhythm up and down on him, going deep every 5 or 6 pushes made it easy to swallow on the upstroke and that kept it all neat without a big wet spot on his pants or undershorts. His cumming wasn’t going to be a problem, I wasn’t losing any of that.

Although so many things could happen with all the twists and turns in peoples’ lives, at that moment, his cock in my mouth, his groans of pleasure, my enjoyment of making him happy, the warm creamy feeling between my legs, and the gentle loving preening of his hand on my hair and head, I could picture spending the rest of my life falling in love, being in love, with Tred. As if to put an exclamation point on that thought, he shot hard and long into my mouth. It was wet, watery blasts in the back of my throat until I came up a bit and he oozed sweet and pungent cream over my tongue that I tasted, savored and swallowed. The groaning, bodily quakes, and sudden limp nature of his body (except that part in my mouth) told me he may have had many of the same feelings as me as he gave in to the relieving pleasure we had just given and received from each other.

I urged the last drops and trailings from his love sack as his erection waned a bit in my mouth before I straightened up and gave up his beautiful penis. He pulled my face to his to furiously neck and throw his tongue into my mouth and pull me on top of him. He was a man unafraid to taste his own cum from my mouth as we connected there to show his passion for me. He only came up for air to whisper, “How did I exist these last few years without you? I’m not afraid to tell you I may have never stopped loving you in one way or another. I’ve never felt so wanted.”

His words sent a charge through my body because I knew the feeling. I had it when I first saw him again last week, when he held me on the dance floor, when he walked me back to our table with his arm around me, and when he went down on me in my bed. Even when he told me he didn’t want to start up again and I said to myself, “that he was suggesting just what I was looking for, a little guiltless sex with a fresh partner where I could walk away at my leisure.” I knew I was fooling, or trying to fool, myself, he really lit a fuse.

Now, I don’t want you to think I’m so shallow, or dense, that I would run right off and marry Tred or move in, buy furniture, diamonds or a house together. We both knew there was a long period of getting to REALLY know each other. We may have had our fingers and tongues in every hole imaginable, not to mention a possibility of the big nasty, but we still didn’t KNOW each other like a committed couple should. I KNOW THAT!. But I was willing to go through the process with him. Finding out about habits, finances, how we might treat each other in times of sickness, sorrow, or just blue times. But for now, I was one happy, satisfied, woman who looked forward to later on this same evening to having an incredible bed time with this man who, at this point so far, adored me beyond belief. I was on his bus and ready to go at least a few stops until we decided to make the ride a long one.

After we freshened up we were off to the dance studio and although the thought of going through awkward introductions to family made my stomach do flips, his holding me and touching me affectionately during such smoothed out any such bouts.

As much as the thought of taking dance lessons was always abhorrent to me under any circumstance, with Tred holding me and us learning together, enjoying our initial clumsiness with our self deprecating laughter, it became a serious challenge and we seemed to be catching on fast. When the instructor would show us a move to the group, they would chose one of the 4 couples to come and try it with the instructors shadowing them, and then we would all get up and do the move over and over while the instructional couple would go to each couple and shadow them, while the others either got it or struggled, until they got it right, either on their own or with shadowing help.

At one point the instructors called Tred and I “naturals” and just needed repetition to get by, but said if we attended the 2 finishing classes we would be ready to be the stars of the wedding. We laughed, blushed and hugged at their words, and then continued to dance to the music while the other 3 couples worked on the steps. The instructors stood back and watched all of us at one point and when they turned to us they both smiled and the woman, Cheryl (I think was her name), simply repositioned Tred’s hands and said we looked great and asked how long we had been married or at least together.

That was the first time I stepped on Tred’s foot, she caught me so off guard. Tred laughed and said, “I just asked her to the wedding today and we haven’t seen each other in years.”

“Well, whether you know it or not, you two have something special together.” She said. It made me proud and happy about all of the suppositions I had made in my head about us earlier seem somehow quantified by the aura we had put out. I think that was the moment I thought that Tred and I could really become a “we” worth working on.

On the way to the restaurant we talked and laughed on how much fun the ballroom dancing was and thought that after the 2 extra lessons we could kill at the wedding and wondered if there were any clubs where you could go out and ballroom dance like that. We had such a great time!

At the dinner we did have a separate table, although right next to the table of 6, but eventually we really had our own little party. Discreetly I ate a breadstick quite erotically while my foot was on his crotch. He told me he was going to blow if I didn’t stop. I just looked at him and mouthed the word “blow” back to him as I took my foot away. We laughed and teased all through the dinner looking forward to spending the night at his new apartment.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.