A Very Merry Time
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Merriam and Hillary are roommates with little in common except they are young vibrant women who want to thrive in a sexual world. Hillary see's Merriam as missing out on some of life's pleasures and she strives to help her attain those. She leads Merry (Merriam) through the sexual rabbit hole of satisfaction in more ways than one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I walked in the door and Merriam was folding laundry in front of the sofa.

“Where have you been all afternoon? I got here almost 4 hours ago and it smelled like sex in your room when I went to get your hamper.”

“Why didn’t you sniff the things in there to see how fresh it was?” I said snottily.

“Maybe I did. Please don’t snap at me when you’re having problems with your boyfriend.”

“Oh FUCK, I’m sorry. I’m just so confused right now.”

“What became of Caleb’s trip?” She asked, figuring that would supply all the answers.

“I haven’t heard from Caleb, I wasn’t with him. I was with an old college flame, and when I say flame, I find it was not completely extinguished.” I said as she came to me to hug.

“I’m so sorry you’re still in this state. You’re always so carefree and un-rattled. Do you want to talk?” She asked holding me tightly and really showing her love and care for me.

I told her the short version, leaving out the story of my “ass cherry”, so as not to complicate things already too complicated.

“Are you sure you’re just not in that post-sexual state where everything seemed hearts and flowers? Maybe YOU should have washed your own sheets and under things to see the reality of it all.” She semi-joked.

“No, No I understand what you’re saying, but Tred and I talked a LOT and I realized why we got along so well before.”

“Tred? I’m not sure you mentioned him before. What made you break up with him and go out with Caleb?” She asked, naturally.

“For the shallowest of reasons, Cal was cooler, he was a hard body, and he hung with all the jocks in his frat. Don’t tell me how shallow I am, I KNOW! I mean, I really like Cal a lot, but when Tred takes me to bed, he can be sexy, make love, and be dirty all together. Before I get a chance to go down on him or get it in me, I’ve cum a couple times and I’m in such a state I want it all and he gives it.”

“Sounds like he’s on a wave length with you, If you played our game, the good, the bad, and the ugly, with him vs Caleb, who do you think would come out on top?” She wondered, using a little game of comparison she and I use on fantasy guys.

“I’ve already done it and right now, Tred wins, but right now isn’t a fair time to do it ... So how come you’re here and not with Terry?”

“You didn’t go to your brothers to do laundry yesterday and our day for the machines here got pushed back to Sunday because of repairs, the note was under the door Friday. I had lots to do and don’t like doing it at Terry’s mothers house. She looks at the clothes a little too close. So, I grabbed your stuff and made a half day of it.”

“Well, thank you, you’re sweet! Maybe we should both give up guys and live as lesbians!” I kidded to her, leaving a shocked look on her face.

“Speak for yourself!” She defended. “I’m happy with MY boyfriend.”

“For God’s sake, I was kidding, and truth be told, I don’t have a boyfriend, just a couple of dicks vying for the right.”

“Can I ask you a serious question, and if you want to think about it for a bit, that’s OK, just be honest, OK?”

“Count on me to be honest with you Mare.” I assured her.

“It’s a 3 parter; do you really want a boyfriend, do you really want to fall in love, and, if you had good sex often enough would you be happy being independent?”

“Fuck Merriam, you know how to hit hard in the face don’t you? All 3 of those questions loom in the back of my mind all of the time. I have what I think are solid answers to each of them, and I know you won’t judge me, right?” I said pausing before answering.

“I would love a boyfriend, one to move in and share my life with me. However, of all the men I’ve had deep feelings for, there is a time when I wish there was an off switch on each of them. Turn them off, put them in the closet beside the vacuum, and then take them out when I need them, and I don’t necessarily mean for sex. Of the guys I’ve had serious feelings for, and that’s only Tred and Caleb, I favor Tred overall. That might be because I still have some of his cum in my system, but I DO think if Caleb didn’t have a hard body in college and I didn’t see a sorority sister giving him a blowjob at a party, I might be married to Tred right now.”

“You saw him getting a blowjob and that made you want him? You amaze me!” She spat out.

“Hey, don’t judge! I was necking up a storm with Tred’s hands down my pants and pawing my tits when the light came in the back room of Alpha Chi where couples were all over the floor, and some asshole needed their coat! Anyway, when it came on everyone was on the floor with someone except Cal and this little blonde. He was naked with his hands on his hips, his big fat dick fucking her mouth, ... and he was so chiseled. I would have gone over and helped her if she asked. That was the beginning of my trying to hook up with him and dumping Tred. I wanted to be the girl worshipping his body, sucking his dick. How’s that for a shallow whore?”

“You were young and horny and didn’t know what you really wanted, right?” She asked.

“I suppose, but I was probably falling in love with Tred then and might have been scared. We had fought and broke up a year or two earlier, but then the 2nd time everything was going great, and I had to fuck it up.”

“Well, no one says you have to make up your mind now. Did you make any commitments to either of them?”

“Caleb probably assumes I would be committed if he was local, but I never said so, and Tred said up front he didn’t want or need a girlfriend right now, but we both admitted sparks flew and he’s asked me out again. He told me something that made me think of him differently.” I said and wished I hadn’t already.

“What?”

“You’re going to laugh, but it’s really not all that funny to me. It actually makes me feel so close to him in a way I can’t explain.”

Merriam didn’t ask again, she just looked at me waiting for me to tell her.

“He asked me if I dreamt, and I think he meant did I play with myself, thinking of the night he fucked me in my ass.” I said turning beet red.

““YOU told me you NEVER did that and judged me when I admitted to it!” She spat out.

“Now, wait a minute! I was so drunk I don’t even remember, but his memories of it are so vivid, and the circumstances following it that I DO remember makes me think it’s true. What makes me crazy is that he says I came 3 times like a wild woman during it.”

Merry was silent for a few moments, not looking me in the eye until she spoke, “Once you get by the initial surge and that painful stretch, it does give you a special orgasm.”

“So you weren’t one and done with it, huh?”

“No, ... no, I had to try a second time to see if it was like the first time. It was still as exhilarating, feeling the fullness, the movement of someone being inside and the orgasm is from deep inside you, but definitely still a vaginal one.” Then she blushed deeply and looked away saying, “We do it during my monthly, usually.”

“Why you little ass whore!” I kidded.

“Fuck you Hillary, you total whore.” She kidded back with a big grin and we hugged like sisters.

The phone rang and I didn’t know the number but recalled the 3 number exchange Tred had given me, so I picked up.

H: “Hello?”

T: “Hi Hill, please don’t think I’m stalking you, but when I got home my Mom had a message from a living space I was interested in, and I can take possession by next weekend. I know I told you I didn’t want to get back steady again, but you’re like a fucking drug to me right now, everything feels right. I can flake off right now if you want me to, but I think you felt the same way, the same things.” Tred confessed.

H: “Normally I would block the number of someone who said that, but I do feel something too. Figure a date night and get to me, OK?”

T: “Can we do next Saturday night? My storage pod is here and I can move in Friday and should be set by Saturday night. Say, 7 o’clock?”

H: “That will be good. Listen, let me ask you a couple questions and the answers have nothing to do with you, they have to do with me and it makes no difference in our relationship. You can talk freely right now, right?” I wondered.

T: “Sure, what is it, Hill?”

H: “Did you ever ask me for anal sex and get refused?”

T: “No, not from you; the only time we did it, you asked ME for it.”

H: “Then why ALWAYS the fingers; not that I don’t like them.” I asked, feeling rude that I had NEVER brought that regular part of our love making up.

T: “First off, you NEVER said you DIDN’T like it. Secondly, Hillary, you have the most adorable ass and that just gets me going. That time you asked me for it I was shocked because there was one time you DID mention my fingers playing in there and you told me, “Don’t ask for that hole, I tried it once and it was a fail because of intense pain.”, so I left you alone about it.”

H: “OK, that answers a few questions for me, things I wondered about before, when we went out, and things since last night’s revelations, if you weren’t lying to me.” I said in a snarky tone.

T: “Hill not to be crude, but brutally honest, any guy in his right mind who gets his cock sucked so lovingly by you, and then get’s laid by one of your hot fucks, would never lie to you. You are the most complete woman I’ve ever known and you’ve made all other women 2nd place in my head. As they say, I would eat a yard of your shit just to watch it come out.” Tred sing-songed.

H: “That’s sweet, but that saying; Ouch, that is so gross Tred!”

T: “It’s only said to let you know how hot, how perfect, and desirable someone is.”

H: “Jesus Tred, if you were here I’d suck the cock right off you. I better hang up. My roommate is here and her ears just caught on fire. See you next weekend, good luck moving.” I said and hung up as I looked to Merry who was still reeling over my words in response to Tred.

“I know I’ve opened up sexually, but that was so inappropriate to say.” She huffed.

“Context Merriam! He just said he’d eat a yard of my shit just to watch it come out; going to extremes to show devotion.” I spat back to make her understand.

“Does this mean that Caleb is out of the picture?”

“No, not just like that, but Tred has me thinking that I may have grown bored with Caleb since I felt so refreshed in everything with Tred. Not just the love making, it’s the whole deal. Tred worships me, without being a puppy dog. Caleb acts like he paid for me when we fuck. Hard to explain.” I attempted to explain, although I have a hard time putting those feelings into words.

“I’m not trying to be a therapist, but when you talked Tred, you said making love, and when you talked Caleb you said fucked. You obviously have issues. If I may say, whenever you see Caleb you’re usually pretty needy, by your standards, and want to be torn up. It may make him look pretty special to you.”

“BY MY STANDARDS? What the fuck does THAT mean?”

“Oh God Hillary, pull your panties out of your crack. How many days can you go without an orgasm, and how long can you go without getting the real thing? My guess is one day on the big O, and maybe 3 weeks before not a banana or cucumber is safe in the house. I’m not much different now. I didn’t mean anything by it.”

“I can last more than a day without an orgasm, ... I haven’t in a few years, heh-heh. Between Caleb coming back home once a month and a couple fuck buddies I’m usually never more than a few weeks dry, so to speak.” I reiterated.

“Fuck buddies? Have I ever met them?” She wondered.

“No, they’re usually road games. A couple guys I’ve dated a long time, one even before college, both older, both not interested in a serious relationship, both pretty handsome, and both very familiar with our owner’s manual.”

“Older? How much?”

“Well, Karl is 50, has a great pharmaceutical job, lives alone, drives a Corvette, dresses real sharp and has his choice of the ladies, but will drop most any of them if I call. Charlie is over 55, but can pass for 40. He inherited a fortune and only works to meet women. He could charm the spots off a tiger.” I explained.

“You are a little whore when you want to be, Hillary. Are they as familiar with the female as, say even ... Terry?”

“I’d consider both in his class, why? Do you have some extra fuel to burn?” I asked with a crooked eyebrow.

Merriam flushed bright red saying, “Are you kidding me? Terry keeps me well serviced, as you might expect.” She insisted.

SO, here Merriam and I are best friends, as close as sisters and there was something she didn’t know about me and my extra-curricular activities. I was proud of being so discreet.

The rest of that Sunday night passed much as they normally do with us and when Merry left for work on Monday I really didn’t expect to see her for at least 3 or 4 days and maybe the week. The baskets of her clothes she washed, along with mine, were separated and folded Sunday night while we watched TV and when I got home from work on Monday, hers were gone and I was back to living alone for a few days. It was back to work for me that Monday as I hoped the week might pass quickly until my next date with Tred.

When I got home from work on Thursday night there was still no message on my phone, no email, no word whatsoever from Caleb. Here he leaves me the last Saturday telling me how he’s making this special trip to his home office to try and get closer to me on a regular basis, and I’m supposed to be excited for the possibility of a relationship. You might think the arrogant son of a bitch would have called me to give some clue as to what became of his trip. This had me pissed, and I hate to think how I might feel if Tred were not in the picture. It even ran through my mind that if Tred showed up for our date on his knees with a ring I would accept just to spite Caleb. (Thank God that thought passed quickly with a chuckle and a nod to the god of irony for the laugh.) I guess the whole thing with Merriam being engaged and then finding out her intended was an asshole and then finding Terry and being so happy and content, really had me thinking I must be careful. I DO want someone permanent that I can DEPEND on, that I could love, and they would love back. I DO want to be married. I’ve had so many friends and acquaintances that had married and divorced, but in every case I had the feeling they either rushed into it, or didn’t try hard enough. I recall one friend who told me that they had a terrible fight and she moved home the next day. Her Mother and Father coddled her at home and wouldn’t let her husband see her. ONE FIGHT! I’ve had 2 arguments in the same night with Tred, and other guys as well, and made sweet love to them later that night with not another word being said about the fight, or argument. Sometimes you have to agree to disagree, or respect your partner’s feelings on a subject, as long as they respect yours right back. No two people are going to agree on everything, but for God’s sake, TRY!

Merry called me just as I was about to order a pizza, I hate cooking for one, and asked if I had eaten. She said she would love to come over with a jar of sauce she had made if I boiled up some pasta. Instant girl’s night in! I was happy to have her here to let me vent. I went in and changed into a tee shirt and loose exercise pants. I wore my smock over yoga pants all day and that’s about as confining as Spanx. I wanted to feel free.

Not twenty minutes later she came in the front door and we had a hug, it felt so good to have her back “home”. She looked as relaxed as me, in a cropped short sleeve sweatshirt and ¾ length pinstriped sweats that looked like a baseball pant.

As she emptied the jar into a saucepan she said something that made me feel all warm inside.

“As much as I love Terry and want to spend the rest of my life with him, I’m not sure I can give up coming “home” to be with you from time to time. I just love the time we spend together making dinner, eating together, talking about our days, comparing boyfriend notes, all of that. You are my family.”

“As nice as that sounds and as warm as it makes me feel,” I started, “You and Terry aren’t having problems are you?” I wondered.

“OH GOD NO!” She said emphatically. “He likes to spend a night with his Mom each week, she’s failing a bit, we thought Alzheimer’s, but they say mild dementia, plus he’s out one night a week for his sales meetings in Boston. I go with him sometimes, but I just can’t miss work like that. He spends a weekend a month at his Grandfathers place in Florida as well. He takes such good care of him, but I usually can’t go even though Gramps would pay for my ticket too, but I work most Saturdays, at least part of the day. I get from noon Thursday until noon Friday off, you know the routine. Terry agrees with me that I should keep paying you my share of the rent here and spend 3 nights or more sometimes.” I thought for a moment and had a thought. “If you two live on the boat from late Spring until early Fall and then in the loft he rents in the balance, why don’t you BOTH move in here and give up the loft. Three of us could certainly be here and stay out of each other’s way. We could set up boundaries as far as privacy goes. That little nursery room I use for storage could end up being an office for us all to use and get away from each other with. Your room is certainly as big as the loft, minus the kitchen part. We all get along, I don’t see why not.”

“I don’t know Hill, sounds like a lot of stress on you, losing your independence.” She said with a worry in her voice.

“You are both close to me, losing you has been a burden on me, God I talk to myself all the time here, and if you’re here like you are now when the yacht is up, and then here full time otherwise, I’m happy.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.