The Devil's Pact Servants' Chronicles
Chapter Six: Sakura's First Day

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter Six: Sakura's First Day - A series of vignettes following the various maids, bodyguards, stewardesses, and other servants of Mark and Mary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Violence   Workplace  

Friday, June 28th, 2030 – Tomoyo Asuka-Ulster

"Are you ready, Sakura?" I asked my daughter.

She stood before a mirror admiring her appearance. My heart beat with pride; she was gorgeous. She shared features with Sam, her other mother. When I was almost sixteen, Sam had decided to test a pill that could allow a man—or a woman with a cock—to impregnate a woman whether she was in the fertile part of her cycle or even using birth control, like I had been. Nine month's later, my little Sakura was born as a result of that afternoon of passion I shared with Sam.

Sakura inherited Sam's round, doll-like face framed by blue-black, short hair that swayed just above her shoulders. Her breasts were larger than mine, round, a little plump, with puffy nipples perfect for sucking. She shaved her pussy, leaving only a landing strip of black hair that lead to her tight, virginal slit.

I knew she wasn't a virgin; a year ago she happily had told me about Silas, our God's eldest son, taking her cherry. Silas took after his divine father, and had taken every servant in the mansion. I fondly remembered the enthusiasm he brought as he fucked me the first time. Often Silas was accompanied by his half-sisters, Andrea and Delilah—they were called the Trio, and they had been running wild throughout the mansion since they were children.

"She's gorgeous," my wife smiled.

"Thank you, mommy-Abigail," Sakura smiled. Abigail had adopted Sakura as her own daughter when we married and always had loved her like her own child.

"You don't have to do this," I reminded her.

She looked at me with fierce determination. "I've always wanted this, Mom. I was born to be Theirs."

I beamed at my daughter, so happy she felt that way. The last sixteen-and-a-half years I served the Living Gods had been amazing and I looked forward to sharing this wonderful blessing with my daughter.

I held her hand as we walked through the mansion. I wore my maid's outfit with pride while Sakura walked naked, her head held high, allowing everyone to see her beautiful body. Maids gave her a knowing smile, encouragingly patting or pinching her butt.

Sam smiled when she saw our daughter, and gave Sakura a tight hug. "Good luck."

"Thank you, Mother," Sakura formally replied. My daughter had always been intimidated by the Holy Vizier, and I could always see that sad look in Sam's eyes that she wasn't closer with her daughter.

"We need to get going," Candy, Sam's wife, said, tugging on Sam's hand and pulling her away.

"Right, take care," Sam said as she got pulled along by Candy.

When we passed Alison, the slut gave Sakura a hug and a rather passionate kiss before slapping Sakura on the ass, saying, "Master's going to love fucking you."

Sweet, innocent Violet eyed Sakura as she passed, then hugged the girl and whispered, "I'm going to ask for you to be my bath attendant tonight. Cindy and I are going to play with you all night long."

"Thank you," Sakura blushed.

Cindy used to be a maid until she married Violet and got bumped up to being a Slut, serving our God in a more important capacity.

Silas walked around the corner, his arms wrapped around Delilah and Andrea, and leered at my daughter. "Going to become a maid, eh?"

"Yes, sir," Sakura answered.

Silas inherited our God's boyish smile, only on Silas it seemed more mischievous than dominating. He had Korina's blue eyes and round face, with his father's strong nose pierced by a silver ring. "I should have you come serve us tonight," he grinned at my daughter.

"Too late," Violet answered with a big grin. "I already got dibs."

Delilah laughed, a diamond stud flashing on her nose. "Guess Mom beat you to it." Delilah was conceived in the brief hours that our Goddess was tempted with a cock by the foul demoness Lilith, and had inherited the Goddess's auburn hair. Delilah wore her hair in a pair of pigtails. The cute freckles that painted her innocent face she inherited from Violet.

Silas looked crestfallen. "Tomorrow then," he said.

"I think that would be fun," Andrea smiled, her blue eyes flashing with lust. She was our God's daughter from April, her hair as brown and bushy, though that was the only thing she inherited from April. Her curvy figure and plump breasts made Andrea look a lot like her Aunt Samantha, the mortal sister of our God.

"I would be honored to serve the demigods," Sakura bowed. All of our Gods' children with the Sluts were the demigods, half-divine beings. Only Chase, conceived in our Goddess womb by our God's seed, was a true Goddess. In addition to the demigods, there were hundreds of other sons and daughters out there who had been born of Godly seed, but none were acknowledged by Him, not even the children He fathered on maids or other servants.

"We'll be late," I told Silas.

"Oh, of course," Silas grinned, a mocking tone in his voice. "I wouldn't want Father to be kept waiting for his latest conquest. A virgin a day isn't enough for him."

Finally, we reached the divine rooms. Two bodyguards stood at attention, 149 and 150. "Good morning," I greeted them.

"Hey, Tomoyo," 149 smiled, her hand sliding up to squeeze my fanny. "Would you and Abby like to get together with us for dinner?"

"I think that'd be fine," I smiled.

Sakura giggled, "Don't let my moms wear you out."

A smile creased 150's serious face. "They're the ones that should be worried."

149 opened the door. "They eagerly await your daughter. You know how much He likes watching a mother with her child."

"I've been looking forward to it ever since she was born," I answered, squeezing my daughter's hand.

"We can't wait for our little Rhonda to be old enough," 150 sighed. "Just a few more years and she'll join the guard."

Our Gods were waiting in their sitting room, watching a movie as They cuddled naked on the couch. It was always breathtaking to see Them. It was clear that the two Gods were still besotted with each other after nearly seventeen years, something Abigail and I had to struggle with after ten years of marriage. We came close to divorcing before Dr. Willow's counseling helped us through our problems.

"My Lord, my Lady," I said as I curtsied, lifting up my short skirt to flash my shaved pussy. "I present my daughter Sakura for your approval."

My God's eyes lit on Sakura, a boyish grin creasing His face and lust shining in His blue eyes. "Hmm, she's gorgeous."

"You did very well, Tomoyo," She purred, shifting forward. Her perfect breasts, spotted with freckles, jiggled.

"Let's see how she performs," He said. "I want to see you eat your mother's pussy."

Color spotted Sakura's cheeks as she licked her lips. We hadn't been intimate yet, but only because I wanted our first time making love to be before our Gods' eyes. She turned to me, so innocent, trembling slightly like it was her first time. Her pink tongue moistened her red lips and lust shown in her dark eyes as she leaned to me.

Sparks seemed to jump between us as we kissed; my daughter's lips were soft, eager, exciting. I tasted her sweetness as my tongue slipped between her lips. Our bodies drew closer together, arms wrapping around each other and pulling us together until our breasts were rubbing, our thighs touching, our groins grinding.

My hands found her ass, squeezing her plump cheeks as I pulled her against me. I moaned as I ground my hungry cunt on her leg while her dripping pussy rubbed on my thigh. Our kiss grew fierce, devouring each other. Her tongue plunged into my mouth and fenced with my tongue, and her hands found my supple back, tracing my spine from my neck to the tops of my ass, sending shivers throughout my body.

Sakura broke the kiss, breathing heavily. "I just have to taste you, Mom. I've been dreaming of it."

"Oh, yes," I purred. I sat on a chair and spread my legs for her.

Sakura knelt gracefully, pushing up my ruffled skirt to have a view of the tight slit of my cunt, shaved bare and glistening with juices. I moaned as she ran a finger around my vulva; the little minx was teasing me.

"Oh, yes!" I groaned as my daughter's tongue slowly lapped through my slit, brushing my aching clit. "My beautiful Sakura! Oh, yes!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.