Opposites Attract - Cover

Opposites Attract

Copyright© 2014 by The Heartbreak Kid

Chapter 2

In the morning Will got up first: he was in the kitchen when he heard footsteps crossing the floor to the bathroom, then the noise of the toilet being flushed. A few minutes later, Mikki walked up behind him.

"Morning, Will!" she said, brightly, "I had a lovely sleep ... your bed is very comfortable!"

"Yes! It's not that old! Do you want tea and something to eat: there's cereal or toast?"

"Yes, please! Tea, please ... and cereal would be nice!"

" ... The milk's in the fridge and the cereal's in the cupboard over it." Will turned round in time to see Mikki stretching up to the cupboard. She was wearing her blouse and apparently nothing else! She put the cereal on the top of the fridge and bent to get the milk, giving Will another chance to see her bare behind ... and a glimpse of something else!

As she closed the refrigerator door, he quickly turned away from her ... seemingly to get mugs for the tea. Will handed Mikki a bowl and a spoon, which she carried through to the table at end of the room, nearest the front door. He followed her with the milk and cereal; trying hard not to look at her shapely legs and bottom in front of him. She sat at the table and started her breakfast. After bringing in the tea, Will sat opposite her.

After they had eaten they sat down on the sofa for a while, chatting. Although Mikki sat in what could be called a 'lady-like' way, she seemed not at all bothered by what Will might see! He did his best not to stare anywhere that he thought he shouldn't. Eventually, however, Mikki said that she really should be getting home again, so she went back into the bedroom to get dressed. Will said that he was going to the shop, so he would walk her to the bus stop. He stood with her until her bus arrived; she kissed him chastely on the cheek just before she got on it.

"Thank you, Will ... that was fun; I hope we can do it again sometime! Have a good weekend ... see you Monday!"


And they did do it again. Tom went home quite regularly: at least one or two weekends a month and often more. Mikki didn't stay every time he wasn't there, but quite often. Will couldn't always give her notice when Tom was going to be away, so he would just mention it casually, hoping she'd come; and he was quietly disappointed if she couldn't.

They didn't always have a takeaway, either: very occasionally they had a meal out, or they would go to the pub for a pint or two. If neither of them was too tired they sat and talked when they got back. Mikki would usually borrow one of Will's T-shirts and sit around wearing that and her knickers. And when she was in the bath she would now always leave the bathroom door open so that they could talk, and afterwards she left her wet towels in the bathroom and unconcernedly walked naked across the room back to the bedroom. Some mornings she would get out of bed, and in only her T-shirt, walk to the bathroom and then the kitchen to get breakfast.

Will would have loved to be as uninhibited as Mikki; but there was no way that he could walk around the way that she did if she was there! He did walk around with no shirt on sometimes; but he usually waited until she had gone before he bathed. One Saturday morning, however, he got up early, as he really felt like he needed a bath. He was in there washing, when there was a knock on the door.

"Will ... I'm really bustin'!"

"All right, the door's not locked!"

Mikki, who was wearing just a T-shirt, as usual, hurried over to the toilet, lifted the lid and sat down to pee. There was no way Will could look anywhere but at her, so he just returned her smile. She stood up and flushed the loo.

"Cheers, Will! I'll see you in a bit!" She then scampered off back to bed.

On another evening they had gone to a local pub for a pint, and instead of her usual one or two, she'd had four in quick succession. Will asked her if there was something wrong, and the floodgates opened, and she poured out all her troubles to him: her current girlfriend, as usual! He took her home, thinking that she would probably go straight to bed, but she came out of her room to use the loo in just her knickers, and when she came out of the bathroom she sat on the sofa beside him.

" ... You know, you're a good mate, Will!" she said, tipsily.

She then snuggled up to him on the sofa, with her head on his shoulder. She took his free hand and put it on her thigh, just inches from her crotch. She giggled. He had to wake her up a little later.

"Mikki! I think you'd better go to bed now," he said softly.

"Okay!" she said, still half asleep, " ... Help me."

He helped her stand up, and with an arm around her waist and one under her armpit, he led her to the bed and pulled back the covers. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips, then she lay down and he covered her up.

In the morning she rose later than usual and walked across to the bathroom: she was wearing a T-shirt, but it was on back-to-front. She sat on the sofa and closed her eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.