Rebel 1777 - Cover

Rebel 1777

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Chapter 34: Burial

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34: Burial - A young soldier in Washington's army recalls his adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Violence  

Right after that, I told Captain Foster I needed to check with my spies in Trenton, and I headed down to see if I could help Nancy bury her Pa, hoping she had not already married and taken care of that task It was still pretty cold with ice in the creeks, so I doubted that she had.

I reached her small home about nightfall, and she was happy to see me. Kissed me, fed me, and bedded me. "I'm goin' to marry him." she said, when we paused after exhausting each other under the covers of her father's bed. "An' I'm goin' to have a baby. I told him already so don' look so surprised. Tain't yours."

"You sure?"

"I'm well along, was when you met me. Fact, I suspected it back then."

"So, whose?"

"Can't say. I humped every boy I could find back then, right after my Ma died and Pa hurt hisself.

I slid back into her, enjoyed the feel of her short, strong legs holding me tightly to her. We finally did sleep, and in the morning, she woke me with a nudge.

"You got one of them big things this morning?" she asked with a laugh in her voice.

I did not have to feel it to know. "Um hm," I said, rolling over to face her. She snaked her hand down to grabbed it.

"Damn," she said, putting her other hand on it, too. 'That is some pole. Come on." She rolled over and pulled my shaft into her. She was ready and waiting and swallowed me up, heaving herself up and pulling me in. She achieved a squealing orgasm in just minutes so I guess she had been thinking about it for a spell, and by the time I was spent and ready to quit, she was on the verge of a second so I plowed on until she came, arching and shivering beneath me.

We lay panting side by side. "Oh, damn," she said. "I been thinkin' about you, about doin' that since you left."

We dressed and ate, and then went to digging a grave. Her intended, a lean, bald man named Peter, arrived about noon and pitched right in, making the job go a lot faster. We still had to chop through some frozen dirt, but a mattock did the job. For his lack of size, Peter was a capable and diligent worker.

Once we got the box down in the hole, Peter bowed his head and took Nancy's hand. His lips moved and when he finished she said, "Amen," and we shoveled the clumps of orange dirt back into the grave. Nancy had made a marker with her father's and mother's names and dates on it, and we stuck that into the raw dirt, and went back to the house. She fed us and we sat across from each other a bit nervously.

"You in Washington's army?" he asked.

I nodded.

"I was up in Boston with the local militia, Dorchester Heights, but my wife took sick so they let me come home."

"I was there. You missed a good party when the British left," I said.

He smiled at me.

"This here's a good girl," I said.

"She is that," he agreed, and then rather reluctantly, he pecked her on the cheek and took his leave.

It did not take long for Nancy and me to get back in the bed and back to enjoying each other. We stopped around sundown to eat something, drank a bit of berry wine, and hurried back to the quilts. She really did enjoy swiving, that girl, and I hoped Peter was going to be able to keep her satisfied. We slept, exhausted and sore, and in the morning I woke her by sliding my rampant prod up her leg.

"What's that?" she said, rolling over atop it and smiling at me. "You ain't planning to poke with that that, I hope?"

"Thought I might," I said, turning her over and getting between her short legs. I yanked her pillow down under her rump, massaged her cunny with my cock's huge head and got to work. She squealed and squirmed, but we got the thing sheathed and bounced happily for a good while, going faster and faster as we got the working space better lubricated. She pumped her legs and climaxed with a deep sigh, and I yelled with joy when I finally came and felt her spasm in recoil from my deep pumping and thrusting.

I rolled over and let her ride me for a mile or two before we had breakfast. I gave her one of the purses I had accumulated in my work, saying it was a wedding present, and kissed her good-bye.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.