Cj and the Pig - Cover

Cj and the Pig

Copyright© 2014 by The Heartbreak Kid

Chapter 2

That first Saturday night when she'd got in from work: tired but happy; she'd quickly showered and then stood in front of a mirror, willing her boobs to grow faster! She had some, and she definitely needed the bras her mum had bought her, but she remembered her friends saying that all boys like big boobs! She'd have to ask her mum if there were exercises that she could do, or something, to make them grow faster, and as big as hers!

Of course, there weren't any such things, but over the next year there was a significant, natural increase anyway: necessitating an upgrade in bra size. And as well as that, her hips and bum changed for the better, too, getting fuller and rounder!

CJ hardly missed a Saturday during that time. There was the occasional bad head cold, when her mother refused to let her get out of her sick bed to go to Sid's ... even though it was enough to keep her away from school! And then there were those two weeks during the summer, when they wouldn't let her stay home alone: insisting that she go with them to ghastly, sunny Lanzarote!

But when she was at Sid's, she listened to what she was told, and she stayed as late as she could, working hard and doing everything and anything that she was asked! They seemed pleased with her, too, and she felt like one of them: one of the team! But what about life outside of Cox Motors: on those days when she had to exchange spanners and oil for pens and school books.

CJ was bright, pretty, and popular ... and not just with the other girls at school. Paul Cox might no longer be on the scene there, but CJ had started to attract boys in the same way that Paul had attracted the girls! It would be fair to say that while she was always affable with boys, she never really flirted with them. Perhaps that was the attraction: boys just felt able to talk to her; they didn't need glib or clever chat-up lines, they just started to talk and she listened. And as a consequence this made them bold.

" ... So, CJ, would you like to come out with me some time?" Jim, or Fred, or Kenny would say. To which she would reply:

" ... I'm sorry! Thanks for asking: you're very nice, but I live in Chingford now, so I don't go out in the evenings, and I've got a Saturday job that I enjoy and don't want to miss. Why don't you ask Cheryl/Angie/Ruth: I know they like you, too; they told me!"

All of those reasons that she gave were valid ... but what she really meant to say was: No thanks, I can't go out with you, because I'm waiting for my Paul to ask me! Of course, he never did: but she was young ... and patient!

But she was also curious. Her new curves hadn't just happened in isolation. She was lucky enough not to get the skin eruptions that plague some teenagers: but them pesky hormones were busy in other ways. She couldn't have the boy she wanted ... yet ... but there were boys there that she could practise on. And they weren't always the biggest, strongest, best-looking boys, either. She liked the quiet ones: the ones that usually never had the courage to even talk to girls; let alone ask them out! The equivalent, in fact, of the girl that she used to be around Paul Cox. And they, in turn, were usually quite flattered, and confused, perhaps, that a pretty girl would want to talk to them ... and not just talk...

CJ usually just sidled up to them at lunch time: "Want to walk?" she'd ask them, then take their arm before they could reply. When you genuinely like someone, and you aren't trying to impress them, it's easy to find something to talk about. And then after a few minutes of idle chit-chat, she got to the point:

" ... Simon [or whoever], I like you, but I don't want to go out with you, or anything, but I'm curious about boys: so, would you like to kiss me?"

Well, the response was usually unsurprising, it was either: 'Yes, please!' Or sometimes: " ... Er ... is this some kind of joke!" And even sometimes, very rarely, the boy would try to run away!

CJ could usually persuade the second of these types that she was serious. The first group already knew she was ... and the last group were either persuaded to stay and help her out; or they ... er ... ran away! But for those that didn't flee, by far the most common question was: 'What do I do?' To which her answer almost always was: 'Just take your time, be gentle ... and don't try and grope anything!' Aand practically all of them then fulfilled each condition, to the letter.

As CJ intended it, these episodes were usually carried out in private and infrequently, and the boys in question weren't usually the type to brag about it afterwards, so CJ never acquired a reputation as a 'bad girl'. She continued to work hard in class, however: and to try even harder on Saturday mornings. So then at the start of her last term of year 11 at school, when she was sixteen ... CJ and Sid Cox had their chat...


"Have you got any plans for when you leave school: or are you staying on after this year?" Sid asked her.

"I'm still not sure, Sid! You know I want to work with cars, but I don't think many places offer apprenticeships any more ... so maybe I'll do A-levels. But I'd really like to carry on working here, part-time, if you'll let me!"

"You know that wouldn't be a problem, CJ ... Paul and me have both been very impressed with your work since you've been here. In fact, I'd like you to come and work here full-time: a proper contract, with time off to go to college and get a qualification. Paul's even made some enquiries and a local college runs a course ... you'd go every week, next year on a Wednesday, afternoon and evening, and Paul would take you, and run you home afterwards. We'll find out what the going rate for apprentices is and match it ... and there's probably one or two other 'perks' we can throw in as well! Do you want to talk to your dad about it ... I remember him saying that they'd back your decision, whatever you decided to do?"

CJ was a bit overwhelmed by this: she'd hoped, of course, but she hadn't really expected it.

"I'll talk to him, of course, Sid: but my head and my heart says 'yes'! You and Paul have been good to me these last couple of years, and I can't think of anyone I'd rather work with. The college course is a big bonus ... and I'm sure whatever you pay me will be fair. Now ... am I allowed to give my new boss a hug and a kiss?" Sid smiled ... practically the same smile as Paul.

" ... Not only allowed, but compulsory!" he said, " ... But don't forget Paul's my partner, and your boss, too!"

CJ was pretty tough, and she didn't cry easily, but she welled up then. Her eyes were still blurry as she walked across the workshop.

" ... I've just hugged and kissed one partner ... now it's the other one's turn!" Paul expected a peck on the cheek, but CJ put her arms around his neck and kissed him full on the mouth.

"Thank you!" she whispered, "You've just made another one of my dreams come true!"


2008 was a significant year for Cox Motors: Paul was eighteen and was made a legal partner in the business, and CJ Abbott left school and started her apprenticeship. A local college ran a course leading to a recognised motor vehicle industry qualification, with classes on a Wednesday afternoon and evening. In the two years up until then that she had worked part-time for Sid, she had grown up and filled out, and was now barely recognisable as the scrawny 14 year old. Paul took her to college and collected her in the evening, by which time she was pretty exhausted. She got plenty of attention, and offers, from her predominantly male classmates, but by now there was only one boy that she was interested in ... although he was still, apparently, unaware of it.

To Sid, Paul, and now CJ, were his family. He would gladly have had her come and live in the flat with them: but of course, with only two bedrooms, that was unacceptable. But he had an idea...

"CJ, what do you think about something I've been mulling over: suppose I get a little caravan and park it out back. You can sleep in it, but you can eat and spend your evenings with us if you want, and use the bathroom. You'll have as much privacy as you want, and no one should be able get in round there, once the gate's locked. Why don't you have a think about it, then ask your mum and dad." She didn't really need to think for too long or hard:

" ... Sounds good to me, Sid! But I need to get the folk's okay ... I'm still their responsibility until I'm 18."

But there was no objection to the idea. After a short search, Sid found what he was looking for, and the owner even agreed to deliver. The new acquisition was parked in a convenient spot in the yard and levelled up. Paul welded an extension to the yard's gate to increase its height and then several layers of razor wire were added for extra security.

An electricity supply was run along external cables from the workshop, and extra gas bottles were acquired to supply the hob and oven and the gas fire. CJ decided that she would have to leave most of her clothes at her parents, but there was enough storage for everyday-wear, and a few extra things; and with a nice, snug duvet and a little TV, she was more than happy!

Each day, one of the three of them would finish before the others and go up to the flat to start the evening meal. CJ was always given first go in the bathroom, where she would shower and wash her long hair. They usually ate together, and if CJ wasn't too tired, she'd sit with them ... always on the sofa next to Paul ... until he saw her safely across the yard to the caravan.

On Wednesdays, when she went to college, she showered and changed at lunchtime, and when they got back in the evening, she usually went straight to bed. Sid even said that she could sleep in if she wanted, so although the two men were usually at work by eight-thirty on Thursday, she would shower and then start work about nine. All in all, it was a fairly harmonious existence.


It was Paul Cox who walked across the yard each morning at just before eight o'clock, to unlock the gate to the rear parking area at Cox Motors. He would usually hear music coming from the permanently parked caravan and see light through the drawn curtains at the window; but this particular morning there were no such signs. He had visited CJ in the caravan before; but usually at the weekend, and later in the day. This morning, however, he decided to check on her.

He knocked softly on the door and waited. He knocked again, but still no response, so he opened the door to look inside. What he saw took him completely by surprise ... CJ dancing, naked! He didn't mean to stare: he knew she had curves under her clothes; but he'd never seen them in this state before! He was just about to close the door when she turned and saw him. Only now did he see the MP3 player in her hand and the thin wire that led to the speaker buds in her ears.

" ... Oh!" she exclaimed ... but she didn't try to cover up.

" ... I ... I'm ... sorry..." he blustered.

" ... No ... don't go!" she said, pulling the buds out of her ears, " ... It's all right ... no harm done!" But even as she said it, the door closed hurriedly.

She dressed, then walked quickly across the yard to go upstairs to get breakfast. As she opened the door at the back of the building, she saw Paul's head look up from under a car bonnet, then duck down again. She walked determinedly over to him.

" ... Paul!" she said, quietly, " ... I'm glad! You know I really like you, and I think you like me; but if you want to pretend it never happened, that's okay!" Then she leaned in and kissed his cheek before going upstairs. He stood looking for some time after she'd gone.

Well, she is 17, he thought, and I'm 19 ... why not!

When she came down again, having showered and eaten, they were working on adjacent cars. He went and stood next to her.

"CJ ... would you like to come out with me one evening?" She smiled, and it seemed like he'd suddenly realised exactly how pretty she was!

" ... Yes please! Pick me up tonight at eight-thirty ... you know where I live!"

They were both mature enough and professional enough to be more or less unaffected; but in truth neither achieved their usual level of concentration, and whenever they just happened to look in the same direction at each other, they smiled.

All three of them usually stopped about one o'clock for a mug of tea and a light lunch, and today CJ and Paul sat on the leather sofa opposite Sid's desk, maybe even closer than usual.

"Sid," Paul said, he had, at the older man's insistence, stopped using 'uncle' some years previously, "I'm taking CJ out tonight ... you know, not just as a friend!" it was almost like he was asking permission, although of course he didn't need it! She was technically still a minor, but there was no way anyone with eyes could mistake her for anything other than a young woman. Sid smiled.

" ... It's about time, Son!" CJ laughed.

They all ate about seven o'clock that evening. CJ had a quick shower and then went down to the caravan to get ready. As soon as she'd come out of the bathroom, Paul went in. At eight-thirty he knocked on the door; but this time he never opened it. He'd never seen CJ looking quite as ... well ... feminine! He'd liked her before, in old jeans and a T-shirt, with her then lion-mane of hair tied loosely back to keep it off of her face; but the older CJ, in a miniskirt and wearing a top that fitted like a skin and accentuated her boobs ... Wow!

" ... Close your mouth and come in for a minute," she said. "Now, I expect you're wondering if you should kiss me later ... so I'll put you out of your misery now..." She reached up and pulled his mouth onto hers. Paul didn't have a lot of experience with women, as CJ suspected, apart from in his teens at school, and CJ had been waiting for this moment for a long time, too. " ... See, it's not so difficult!"

After locking the caravan door behind her, she slid her hand into his and they left by the back gate. They had been to the local pub lots of times: usually with Sid and never as a couple; her family had once lived a few miles away, but because of her connection with Sid and Paul, she was known to the publican; who, if he knew she was underage, he never said. CJ wasn't interested in going somewhere more romantic ... maybe another time ... but for now she just wanted to be with Paul. They stayed in the pub until closing time, then walked slowly back. Paul shut and locked the gate.

"When you've done that, come and say goodnight!" she said, " ... But just because you've already seen my bare bum and boobs, it doesn't mean you can take liberties!" But she smiled as she said it. That, again, was something that might happen later ... but not tonight!


Nothing really changed at Cox Motors after Paul and CJ became an item. CJ still went to college, where she was collecting all her modular awards that would lead to the overall qualification. However, she also had access to a lot of information about diagnostic equipment and electronic management systems that Sid and Paul didn't, and as most newer cars were now much more sophisticated in that respect, she became the specialist in that area. Paul still collected her in the evening; but now instead of going straight to bed when she got back, he stayed with her for a couple of hours.

So then 2010 rolled around. It was the year that Sid was 50, Paul was 20, and CJ became an adult! The business was doing well, and although no one there worked much later than six-thirty in the evening any more, there was enough work to keep everybody happy.

Paul still received the occasional postcard or letter from his mother. Somewhat remarkably, considering her track record with relationships, she and Kieran were still together the last time that she wrote. They had actually stopped travelling, and both now lived and worked in Portugal: they didn't have a lot of money ... they never did ... but they were happy, Vikki Cox wrote. She'd even sent an address where he could write, if he wanted to. In all honesty, he wasn't going to, but CJ said that he should, so he sat down one evening and with her help, he told his mother about Sid, and CJ, and the business. He even said that if they were ever in the position to take some time off ... but he didn't think that it would be soon ... he and CJ would try and come over there.

Paul and CJ went to the pub one Sunday lunchtime: Sid was invited, but he said he'd catch up on his paperwork. When they returned they could see him sitting at his desk. "Do you want a cuppa, Sid?" Paul called out, but there was no reply. They went into the office: Sid was sitting very quietly; they both knew straightaway that something was wrong ... Sid's face was ashen.

" ... Is he..." CJ said quietly.

" ... Yes, I think so..." Paul picked up the phone on the desk and stabbed at the number nine button three times. " ... Er ... I'm not exactly sure who I need to speak to ... but my uncle's passed away..." CJ gripped his hand.

The death was recorded as 'natural causes'. The autopsy found no apparent symptoms: his heart had just stopped beating. Sid was a quiet, unassuming man, who just got on with things, but when the news got around the area, there was a steady stream of cards of condolence and personal callers to the garage.

Paul took CJ to see Sid's parents, his grandparents, who were now both themselves still only in their seventies. Sid wasn't that close to them, emotionally, but he had always made sure that they were coping with old age. Paul already knew that he was Sid's only heir: although still a relatively young man, Sid had wanted to ensure that Paul would get his business and estate; without any family in-fighting or legal problems if he died intestate. He hadn't, of course, thought that he would die so young, otherwise he might have revised his will to include young CJ ... but now that she and Paul were together, she would be all right.

A funeral service had been arranged by Paul: because of the large number of local people who asked if they could attend, a memorial service would take place in Walthamstow; but Sid's body would be cremated later in Manor Park. Paul thought that, although Sid might have been touched by the number of people that genuinely held him in high esteem, he would have hated all the fuss! He said that if the family wanted to arrange their own post-funeral gathering, that was up to them, but that he would be giving some money to the local pub, so that anyone who wanted to drink to the memory of Sid Cox could do so.

Paul and CJ drove to Manor Park Crematorium later to collect Sid's ashes. Later, after checking that nothing of importance ran under the garage workshop floor, he had someone make a small hole in the concrete and the layer of ground beneath, then he poured the ashes into it, before refilling the hole himself.

In the immediate aftermath of Sid's death, it seemed strange to be in the flat without him there, so apart from cooking and washing, Paul and CJ stayed together in the caravan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.