Nick, High School
Chapter 31

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 31 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that is sent away to a co-ed boarding school and the lessons that are learned or taught while he is there.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   DomSub   Light Bond   Swinging   School  

We played our first volleyball match on Wednesday evening. Many of the parents wanted to see their kids play, so they scheduled the games to start after dinner. The coach placed me in the starting lineup. I was playing with Boris, the setter, and Pavel, the spiker, on the far side. Uri started in the middle back, and when Boris was on the back line, he was the setter. In Moscow, they don't name the schools after presidents or towns, as they do in the U. S. They're simply numbered. As such, I was attending school 722. That night, the schedule said we were to play school 1536. I don't know how they got their numbers, or how high they went, and didn't really care.

Mom and Dad both came to the game. The most interesting thing to see was the other parents, and their style of dress. A lot of them were wearing uniforms or clothes that marked their profession. I noticed that Olga was there wearing her jeans, and that Dominika was wearing an AC/DC t-shirt.

I started in the right front spiker's position. On the very first serve, Uri made a perfect pass to Boris who was facing Pavel. The defenders went that way to set themselves up for the block. Instead, Boris set the ball to me, back behind him. When it came to me, I hit it, as hard as I could at the open space where their setter previously was standing. The sound was powerful; the ball bounced up, and hit the setter in the face, as he turned to see where I was hitting the ball. There wasn't any blood, but his nose was a little red.

I wasn't the first one that started to call him Rudolph. But, as I already knew, Boris was an antagonist. Egor served for us, and we executed well to earn a few points off his serve. The other team served, but we stopped them cold. Then we rotated, which placed me in the position to serve. Although I'd practiced my overhand serve before the game, I'd not shown them my jump serve. I started back of the serve line about fifteen feet. Then I took a running jump before pounding the serve at the server on the back row. His attempted pass shanked to the side. I heard Mom scream while everyone else took some time to register what was going on. I focused on the same guy three times. He started to do better with each serve. When it looked like he might figure out how to handle it, I moved to the guy in the middle. He was thinking that the server would take it again. But, I placed it far enough over that it should have been his. It hit the ground in between them, as they both looked at each other. I heard a loud "Yes" from Mom.

I didn't run out the game, but by the time they broke my serve we were up by thirteen points. We stayed calm and focused, and finished out the game. We had to win the best three out of five. Each game played to twenty-one points, and you had to win by two. We won the first game 21-6. That was humiliating even without Boris calling you Rudolph. Their setter tried too hard, and kept making mistakes. He didn't blow up as that girl the previous year did. But he'd try shots that ended up just out-of-bounds, or would just clip the top of the net, and land back on his side.

We beat them in three straight games, 21-6, 21-14, and 21-8. They were supposedly a good team. But they never seemed to recover mentally from the first game loss. We took advantage of that, and won the match. Boris' Dad came down to congratulate him, and the team. It seemed that he worked directly under Brezhnev in some political role. When he came over to me, he congratulated me on a great game. I thanked him, and he stepped away. My parents then stepped in to congratulate my teammates, and then me.

When I had a moment, I looked up. What I saw was Olga, Anna, and Dominika all dancing and cheering. I smiled, and went to take a shower. When Boris saw me dressing, he asked again about getting some jeans. I asked what he had to trade for some. He said that he could bring me caviar, or the best Russian made vodka. Although I didn't care for the caviar, I knew that it was expensive. So I asked what kind, and how much. I already knew that my twenty-dollar jeans went for a hundred on the black market.

He said that he could bring me five tins of the finest they had, so I asked his size. He seemed happy, and we'd just set the market price for jeans at my school.

Within a couple of weeks, I got a note from the State Department. They asked me to slow down on the jean purchases. For those jeans though, I was stockpiling all kinds of Soviet merchandise. That included wristwatches, artistic jewelry, and handmade jewelry boxes. I was also receiving antiques, and other types of souvenirs. In return, they were getting twenty bucks worth of denims. When the outside temperature started to drop, trading for the denims changed. The kids now were getting out the good stuff to trade for denim jackets. Trading for music was another popular item with the kids. Since I wouldn't take money, I got all kinds of other cool stuff. Some offered junk, but they received nothing in return.

Every Sunday was the day for the girls to stop by to use my word processor. The rumor around school was that I had a big dick, and knew how to use it. As always, I never opened my mouth to talk about it. As such, I enjoyed sex with quite a few of the girls at my school. Anna was my second, and while we were doing it, she allowed Dominika to stay in the room. They never even kissed each other, but allowed the other to watch. My mom saw what was going on, and ordered a bunch of sexy underwear. When the girl left, she was wearing a new pair. Olga had to stop by one day, for a roll in the hay. She was wearing clothes that she hadn't earned. That was according to the girls wearing the special panties in the locker room. The more that showed up wearing them the more girls that wanted a pair.

It had been a month since I loaned the word processors to Olga and her mom. I told her that there were some updates to the software. Over the next two weeks, her mom would bring home a machine each night. When I received each machine, I used the disks to upgrade the software. The new version incorporated some new spelling features. I reminded her that she still needed to proof read. Sometime, if a word was a real word, but not the right word, the program wouldn't catch it. When she used the new software, and the words started to light up, she was very happy. I used a different set of disks each night, and they each went out in the next day's embassy pouch to Langley. I didn't want to know what they found, and they didn't tell me. Some of the comments, especially those that Adam saw, were actually helpful to him to improve the software.

Over time, I became friends with the guys on my volleyball team, and some of the guys in class. I got to know many of the girls, but didn't have enough days for all of them. Some wanted a pair of panties to wear while their others were in the laundry.

Slowly, I worked with the team, teaching them some of the skills that I learned from Monzi. I taught them the fakes, and the short sets to catch the other team off guard. Also, I worked with those that wanted to learn different serving styles. It's difficult to pass a high floater serve correctly. It's even more difficult to make the set, because it will come in at a weird angle. We made sure that no one just had one style, or one spot. Our style was to remain sound with the basics, but to change things up to keep the other team guessing. We lost a game in our third match, but still won three to one.

After the game on Saturday night, Boris invited the team and me over to his house. He was wearing his jeans. His dad wasn't happy, but I saw his mom tell his dad to let it go. They lived in a nice apartment in the city. His mother served food that I found very interesting. We had cabbage soup, shish kebobs, perogy (meat pies), and blinis for desert. It all tasted great. But to play fair, I wanted to invite them over, for hamburgers and french-fries.

We played cards, and he had a chessboard. A couple of guys played several games of chess. We mostly just hung out, and goofed off. Uri asked what I was going to do after high school.

"I guess I'll go to college, and continue my education."

"Will you go to school here or back in America?"

"I'm not sure. I'd thought about going to the University of Tokyo, but now my parents are here. I can go to school back in the states, or really anywhere in the world that I think will help me the most with my career."

"What are you going to do? I want to work with the space program," Pavel said.

"I like computers. So what I'll do is look to see who's leading the pack in the educational front."

"Computers are cool. They use them a lot in the space program."

"I don't think that I'd qualify as a cosmonaut," I commented.

"No, but they use computers."

"I might design a program that they could use in the space program."

Others chimed in with their plans after high school. I noted that most had college as their goal. Some wanted to make a career in the military. Others wanted politics or teaching as a career. They were humans just like me with goals and dreams. They just didn't have the option of picking any school in the world.

I thanked Boris and his parents for having me over. Before I left, I told Boris that I'd see him on Monday. Since I didn't want to call for a ride, I thought that I'd just walk home. When I was only a couple blocks from his house, I heard someone call my name. I looked over, and saw a girl from my differential equations class. She was standing there on a little balcony, overlooking the street. Her name was Sophia, and she was one of the prettiest girls in the school. She was tall at five feet ten, had black hair, and eyes that were almost the color grey. In addition to looking very exotic, she also wore tight sweaters over her full breasts. She asked if I'd like to come up, so I said, "Sure."

When I walked up to her door, she let me in. I noticed that it was close to ten thirty. She said that her parents were at a party at a country home of one of the heads of the KGB. "Nick, can I be blunt with you? I've heard stories about you, and I want to know if they're true. I've been with three different boys, and found that none of those experiences left me with great feelings. That isn't what I've heard about the girls that have been with you."

"I don't know what you mean, or who you're talking about. I can do something to help you answer your questions, but that would be between me and you."

"Can you find me some nice underwear?"

"I can see what I have lying around the house. I think that I'll need to check out your measurements first."

I made it my mission to rock her world. If I was going to use my sex training learned while I was in New York, now was the time to do so, with a girl who had a father high up in the KGB. I didn't know what if anything I'd find by being with her, but I wanted to test my skills. When we started, I took my time, undressed her first, and then undressed myself. Twice I pleased her orally before I used my cock to bring her off again. We showered, and I suggested that another color might go better with some of her outfits. I think that she was enjoying it, or trying to build a new wardrobe. At twelve thirty, she had passed out face down on the bed. I wanted to bring out a marker, and leave her a note on her ass, but instead, I just covered her. As I got ready to leave I walked past her father's den. In the pictures on the desk, he looked ancient compared to her and her beautiful mother. When I walked in the room, I saw the safe. I walked over to the desk and slid open the left hand desk drawer. I expected to find the combination. Indeed, it was there. I took a chance, and tried the combination. It opened, and I saw some files. I looked through one, saw some financial numbers, and several names. Since I thought this was important, I picked up a sheet of typing paper, and copied the names, dates, and numbers before putting everything back as I found it. With that finished, I folded the paper, and put it in a slot in my wallet where I'd hidden two hundred-dollar bills.

At that point, I decided to leave. When I reached the front door, I locked it, and walked out. When I stepped on the street, I saw a cab waiting outside a bar. I had him drive me home. After I paid the driver, I walked inside my house to see both Mom and Dad awaked, and pacing. "Where the hell have you been?"

"I didn't want to worry you, but I also didn't want a phone record coming from the house of a top KGB official to our house. Please forgive me, but I think I've found something big."

Mom came over to hug me, while dad picked up the phone. Five minutes later, the chief something or other, cover for the top CIA agent at the Embassy, came to the door. When he walked inside the apartment, they introduced me to Agent Crow, and his assistant Agent Blum. I told him about what happened and that I'd seen a list of names, dates, and payments.

Agent Blum had some questions. "How did you manage to receive an invitation to Mr. Tankov's home?"

"As I was walking home from Boris Chazov's house where we went after the volleyball game, I heard someone call my name. When I looked up, I saw Sophia Tankov, who's a student at my school. She invited me up to visit. When she fell asleep, I walked in the den, and saw his safe. I found the combination, opened it, and then made a hand written copy of the list."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.