Nick, High School
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that is sent away to a co-ed boarding school and the lessons that are learned or taught while he is there.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   DomSub   Light Bond   Swinging   School  

It was a new school year, but with the same routine. I was up early so I could swim. I then did my push-ups and sit-ups before pulling on the Erg. Following that was a shower and a change of clothes, which completed the exercise routine. Then I was off to breakfast.

By the time I'd finished eating, they had the tables for athletics and the extracurricular activities all set up and manned. I'd seen most of them the year before. There were two types of teams; those sponsored by the school and those led by the students. With Adam graduating, they needed to find someone to take over the chess club. If they couldn't, they would need to dissolve it. If a student wanted to start an Ultimate Frisbee team, a rock-climbing club, or a surf club, they could. As it turned out, there would be a chess club and a surfing club this year. For me though, the water was too cold.

Instead, I signed up for the ski club. Tiffany's roommate Laura, asked me to sign up for a service club. I told her that with my current schedule, I was too busy to make a firm promise. But I told her that if she needed help on a project to let me know. As I continued walking, I saw the volleyball table. It looked like a copy of the girls in my room from the previous night. All the girls, except for Nikki and Sue, were manning the table. When I looked at the list, I saw Sue's name at the top. So I added my name below hers.

"It's a girls' team; you do know that."

"You can't deny me because of my sex. That's discrimination. If a girl wanted to try out for the football team, they'd let her. I like volleyball, and I think that I'm good enough to make the team."

"Fine, I'll let Coach Wilson know you signed up."

"If she wants to talk about it this afternoon, I'll be staffing the crew table."

When I signed up for swimming, I said that was enough. School was still my number one priority. All those activities that I already signed up for would take a good chunk out of my free time. I ate an early lunch, so I could report to the crew table on time and ready for duty. When I arrived, they told me my duties. I was to answer questions, and sign people up. So the first thing I did was to sign myself up. I felt very proud of myself for doing such a good job at my assigned task.

Several teammates from the previous year stopped by the table. They also put their names on the list. Several freshmen stopped by the table. They wanted to see what rowing was all about, and what it involved. I told them about the good and bad parts of doing crew and that it was a fun sport. But, that the sport required a great amount of work, discipline, and dedication. In addition, I let them know that most of the students on the team worked on the Erg machines at least twice a week in the off seasons. I also let them know that to gain a seat in a boat took much effort. They had to prove better than average skills and performance. If they were good enough they could row varsity their first year. On the other hand, if they weren't good enough, they might never row in a regatta their entire time at the school.

The challenge prompted some to step up to sign, and others to walk away. I was going for quality not quantity. At the end of the day, Bob stopped by to take the list, and break down the table. I helped him, but when we finished, I looked around to see Rhonda (Coach Wilson) standing there.

"You never make my job easy do you?"

"I guess that means that Steve's hard?"

"Let's leave Steve's hardness out of this discussion."

"If it's not worth mentioning, I understand, and I'm sorry."

"Shut up. I'm talking about you signing up for volleyball. I thought it was a joke, but when I stopped by, and saw that you hadn't signed up for cross-country, well; what's going on?"

"I like volleyball, and want to play."

"Nick, I understand that. But before I go to the Athletic Director, I need to know if you're serious, and to what degree?"

"What are you asking? I'd like to play volleyball."

"They won't let you play in any games or tournaments. It's too late to create a men's team, and create a schedule. Most of the other schools around here don't have any men's teams. I don't think the school can afford to fly you out to California every week to compete."

She continued, "I also seem to recall something else that you said to the girls at the desk. You made some type of comment about women being able to try out for men's teams, if the school didn't offer a women's team. That sounds like lawsuit language to me. What's your ideal outcome to this situation?"

"I played in New York over the summer. I enjoyed it, and those who knew me said that I was very good at it. I wish that there was a men's team, but I understand what you're saying. Based on what you said, my ideal solution would be that I'd be on the team. I could practice, and by doing so, help the girls by having a strong competitor to practice against. If you need someone to jump up in your spiker's face, and block her spikes then I can do that. If they need to practice against a strong overhand serve, I can do that. I can become your assistant during the games. I can keep stats or anything else that you need. Does that sound like a reasonable request?"

"When I told the cross-country coach, he wasn't very happy. But I'll talk to the AD to see what the school will allow."

"Thanks Coach. I didn't see you at the pool this morning. Were you getting another kind of workout in?"

"I was getting ready for today. I'll be at the pool on Monday."

That night's coffee klatch started with the bong making its rounds. Some rum and Cokes followed that. Then we discussed everyone's picks for clubs and sports. Other than Bob, Nikki was the only one who had not signed up for volleyball. Of course, I received several questions about rocking the boat.

The next day was the start of the Dorm Olympics. The girls let me know that they had already signed me up for the oyster-eating contest. I didn't need to bother signing the list. Bob was in some relay race.

Nikki asked, "Are we going to show the team spirit for the Dorm Olympics?"

Sue asked, "How do we do that?"

Wendy said, "I have my clippers downstairs."

"I don't want a stoned girl anywhere near me."

"Tomorrow I'll bring my equipment."

"What equipment?" Sue asked.

"Just show up. You don't have to worry about a thing."

"OK."

The next day was relaxing. I cheered on the dorm, and I won the oyster-eating contest. During my contest, I think that I was the only one who actually wanted to take part.

That night we were back in the dorm. We were all waiting on Tiffany. She came running in late. Wendy pulled out the clippers and put a towel down on the coffee table. There was a bowl of water sitting next to it. "Who's first?" she asked.

"Nikki" came from four different people. Nikki just shrugged, and lowered her shorts and underwear. She sat back on the table, while Wendy did her thing. Everyone watched Wendy as she did the cleaning job. They also gave Nikki lots of encouragement. When she was clean, Wendy ate her to orgasm. Nikki then took the trimmer. Tiffany was the next one to sit down on the towel. When Tiffany was done, Wendy finished eating her. Tiffany then went to find the bong. Nadia and Mika went after Tiffany. When it was Mika's turn, I shed a tear when I saw her lose her lower locks. Sue sat down next. When Wendy started to eat her, Sue went crazy. Suddenly, I noticed a movement out of the corner of my eye. So I slipped around and I yanked the door open.

Just as Sue moaned out a loud orgasm, Laura, Tiffany's roommate fell on the floor in the room. At that point, everyone was looking down at Laura lying on the floor. So I closed the door, so she couldn't run away.

Tiffany screamed, "Laura, what the fuck are you doing here?"

"Um, I wanted to know where you snuck off to every night, so I followed you."

"Why didn't you ask?"

"I didn't want to sound nosey."

"Well, what do you call this?" pointing to her sitting on the floor.

"I'm sorry, I won't tell anyone. I was just tired of sitting alone in the room."

I said, "This is all done between friends, and we trust each other to let us have fun, and to keep it private. You're trespassing in my room; breaking and entering, you're a Peeping Tom. How can we trust you to keep quiet about this?"

"I promise."

"What can you do to make this up to us?"

"Um, I can bake you cookies; I'm a really good cook."

"I like cookies, especially after getting stoned. But baking cookies can't get you in trouble. I think that you have to do everything that you saw us do, so we can trust you to keep your nosey mouth shut."

"Please, I've never done any of that stuff. That's why I couldn't stop watching."

Nadia said, "Bitch, you got caught now take your punishment, and stop crying. First, remove all your clothes, and put your butt on that table before I kick your fucking ass."

She slowly started with the buttons on her blouse, but Mika told her she had five seconds before someone ripped her clothes off. That sped her up, and soon she was only in her white bra and granny panties. Nikki pulled them down, and off one leg. She pushed her on to the table, and turned on the clippers. I went to find my camera.

I finished the last of the film, as I was taking pictures of Wendy with her face buried in Laura's clean-shaven snatch. Laura would normally act as a shy scared novice. But when someone pushed her sex buttons, the change became obvious. Instead of the shy girl, she started to act like a frat boy at closing time after having ten too many drinks. She felt drunk on the lust and sexual desire that her body was releasing for the first time. When I looked at her, she had one hand in Wendy's long brown hair, and she was humping her pussy up in Wendy's face.

Laura's other hand was pulling and twisting her own nipples, as she grunted. I changed rolls, as fast as I could. The sexual energy was contagious, and half of the girls were rubbing themselves, as all of them watched the spectacle. She came hard, and liquid ran down Wendy's chin.

"The bitch squirted in my mouth." Wendy said. Her face was like a freshly glazed donut, and her tongue was trying to clean it all off. She wasn't going to take the abuse without some retaliation, so she grabbed Laura by that long black hair, and as Wendy fell back on to one of the chairs, she pulled Laura between her legs.

Laura didn't know what to do, but the roommates had now bonded. Sue was right there on her knees besides Laura. She was coaching, no a better word is belittling her, on how to give proper head to her roommate. She started pulling hard on Laura's nipples and spanking her ass. Eventually, Laura's work on Wendy started to show positive results. So Sue decided to change tactics. She started to suck on the chocolate kisses that stood proud on Wendy's light mocha-colored skin.

I just continued to snap away with the camera. Sue had a fist full of Laura's hair and she was making sure that this turned out good for Wendy. As Laura found her head driven in to Wendy's pussy, I stood behind her and clicked a shot of her hand driving three fingers in to her own cunt.

Bob had his cock out, and stepped behind Laura. I put my hand on his bicep, and asked Laura if she wanted a cock in that wet dripping pussy of hers.

She grunted, so I asked again. Sue pulled back on her head, and she yelled at her to answer me.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. I want to feel some cock in my hot pussy."

I let go, and nodded to Bob, as he dropped to his knees, and plowed in to her from behind. She pulled her face back to moan, and then Sue pushed her back in to Wendy's crotch. Wendy started to pant, and she was close. Sue told Laura to suck on Wendy's clit, and at the same time, Sue moved to suck one of Laura's nipples and pinch the other.

Wendy called out her orgasm, and so did Bob. He was fast, but no one could blame him, as we were all on edge. Wendy pushed Laura away, as she came again. Sue pushed Laura back on to Bob, went to Wendy, and started to suck face with her new roommate. When I looked around, Mika grabbed me. She started to drag me to the bedroom while, at the same time, Nadia was pushing me. I looked back and heard Tiffany tell Nikki, "Come on slut. You owe me something for making me go without all summer while you fucked my boyfriend. Now it's my turn. You come too, Bob."

As she laid there on the floor, Laura either was in shock or exhausted. She was laying there curled at the feet of the kissing roommates. When Mika got me to the bedroom, I didn't fight her. But, we had some problems getting my pants off without hurting me, because my cock was so hard. Nadia and Mika played with each other, and then me. When I finally recovered, they'd play with me again.

It seemed as if we had been at it forever, but when I look at a clock, it was only around one in the morning. When I walked out of the bedroom, I heard Wendy tell Laura that, from now on, she had to show up to any coffee klatch that Tiffany attended. The only way that she didn't need to attend is if Tiffany gave her a pass. Once she entered a room at the klatch, she could not wear pants or underwear. She also had to bring whatever she needed to make me cookies, because I liked cookies.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.