Nick, High School - Cover

Nick, High School

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 17

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that is sent away to a co-ed boarding school and the lessons that are learned or taught while he is there.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   DomSub   Light Bond   Swinging   School  

When I awoke the next morning, I was between two gorgeous naked women, Monzi and Janice. When I realized who was lying in my bed, I freaked out, woke up Monzi, and said "You didn't go home last night."

"Don't worry, I called mom, and told her that I was staying with my friend Janice."

"I don't remember that."

"You passed out after you came in me, while I was licking her sweet pussy. We both called my mom. I have to go home, and pick up a change of clothes, but Janice is coming with me, and just to let you know how lucky you are, I'm staying here tonight, as well. I want to break Tess in to submission, and Janice says she has a strap on that she wants to use on her."

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but Tess and Adam won't be here tonight."

"Maybe we can double team Rhonda."

"I'd pay to see that."

"How much?"

"First I'd fix you dinner, and then I'd have John Lennon sign an autographed picture."

"You're such a sweet boy."

Janice was awake when I rolled over, but she didn't move to cover herself. I put my hand on her naked stomach to see what her reaction would be.

She put her hand on top of mine, and said, "The answer is yes, but not now. I need a shower, and then I'm going with Monzi to pick up her clothes. We need to leave here by ten-thirty, but before we leave, I want some food."

"I'll go pick up bagels; you can do the rest."

On the way to the boat, I picked up a baker's dozen, and some cream cheese. Adam and Tess were still asleep when we left for the day. I brought a change of clothes and my camera. Each of the girls brought a change of clothes, as well. The car delivered us to the dock, and confirmed a pick up time for later with instructions that we could call if we got back earlier.

When I looked at the sailboat, the only thing that I could say was that it was huge, with three masts. Steve introduced us all to his friend, and the owner of the ship, Brendon. He wasn't an old dude, but around Steve's age. He enjoyed the view as the ladies boarded the ship. There were forty or so other people aboard. When we were ready to move out, we set our sails. We had to navigate carefully, because of the heavy traffic on the water. After sailing for a while, we finally anchored, but away from the crush of boats. We were big, and with huge masts, so we didn't want to end up in everyone else's way.

Brendon had plenty of food and drink on board the boat. On most occasions, he used this boat for tours. If he wanted, this could be one of his busiest days, but he always closed down for a private party on the Fourth. I thanked him for the invite, and he thanked me for finally getting his friend Steve to show up.

Brendon had the boat set up for entertaining people. It had music, food, a bar, and plenty of seating. In the afternoon, a twenty-foot runabout came up alongside Brendon's boat. I heard Brendon say, "Nick, you have a visitor."

When I walked over, I did not know what to expect. I was very surprised to see Nadia with Michelle. I was grateful to see that she had no bruises or broken bones. So I grabbed my bag, and after telling Brendon that I'd be back, I went to the stern, and hopped in with them.

"How did you find me?"

"How many tall ships do you see around here?"

"None. It's good to see you alive. I thought your dad was going to kill you."

"I thought he was going to kill you. He was mad until you got up in his face about family and trust."

Michelle added, "Those words mean a lot in his world. I think that because I'd invested, and that the investments were doing well, calmed him down. He thought that Nadia had ripped him off."

"I had a big blow out with both of my parents, but Mom took my side. There was a lot of yelling and screaming, but when Mom asked about you he said, 'That kid has balls the size of cantaloupes.' He started to talk about what you did when he pulled his gun, and Mom almost killed him. He doesn't want to lose his baby girl, but understands that she's growing up."

Turning to Michelle, I asked, "Do I still have a job?"

"That is tricky, he knows that you, and now Nadia don't need the money, so he was wondering what the big deal was. He wants to talk with you."

"When?"

"Now."

"Where is he?"

"On his boat."

"What's this?"

"This is the runabout. His boat is almost eighty feet long."

"Take me around the sailing ship, so I can snap some pictures, and then you can take me home to daddy."

I took some great pictures, and when we moved to the west side of the boat, I called Steve and Rhonda to the rail for a picture, and then Janice and Monzi and finally Monzi, Janice, and Brendon. I told them I'd be back. Michelle then whipped the boat around, and we took off.

We came up alongside a three-story monster. We tied up, and one of the men led me to an area on the second deck. I saw Mr. DelRocco inside with two guys standing out on the deck. He waved me in, and I saw a pretty woman with him. Nadia said, "Nick, this is my mom. Mom this is my friend Nick." I think that she looked at my balls.

He wanted to know about how working for him helped my investing. I told him that I wasn't comfortable talking about that. He said, "Why aren't you comfortable?"

"I don't know you, and I don't think that you like me. I don't want to say anything that could be misinterpreted later."

"Misinterpreted, I like that."

Mrs. DelRocco said, "Cantaloupes."

Michelle stepped in, and said, "He doesn't want to turn you over to the cops or do anything where you might find yourself in trouble. He just wants to know."

I looked at her, and then I looked at him. He said, "This is between us. My word."

"Not only the cops, but you can't tell your guys outside, your friends; nobody."

"You have my word."

"Back in school, for his senior project, my roommate, designed a computer program, with my help. It evaluates stocks, and looks for trends. The program looks at earlier trading history, and based on those trends, it can tell you what the stock is likely to do. There are no guarantees, but it helps."

"The first night that I worked for you, I was just doing my job taking out the trash, when I saw some champagne bottles in the trash."

"That's it?"

"I'm working up to incriminating myself, so take it easy." There was a pause before he nodded, and I continued. "I also read a memo in the trash about travel plans to sign a big contract. I mentioned the name of the stock to my friend, and gave him ten grand. Two days later the company announced a big contract, and the stock jumped."

"Is that it; a bottle of champagne?"

"No. Whenever something like this happens, there are rumors or tips from insiders. On the other hand, sometimes you might have a situation where someone makes a copy of a pertinent document at the law firm. Sometimes it's the tennis partner of a wife talking to her girlfriend. Daily, there are little rumors and little trades that push the stock up or down. Based on those rumors there is a reflection in the stock market price prior to the news. But, if you have a computer program that has the data, and it can interpret the data, then you have a very different situation. It can see what the rumors are doing, and what direction the stock is leaning."

"If my hunch matches the indicators from the computer program, then the chances are good that we can accurately predict the market. One night, I was in an office. It was a couple of days before a shareholders' meeting. Everyone looked like they hadn't slept in a week. They were eating deli sandwiches, and drinking coffee at nine at night. The boss was grouchy. The chart came back not favorably. We made a hundred and forty thousand on a five thousand dollar investment."

"I hadn't heard about that one."

"Nadia was there when I found out about it, and that was when she wanted in."

"So are you breaking the law?"

"It is a grey area because, my job calls for me being in the office. If I only base it on people's smiles then I am just guessing that the company is doing well. He could have just popped a Quaalude or gotten a blowjob. Oh sorry, didn't mean to say that."

Mrs. DelRocco said, "I've heard the term before."

Nadia said, "Me too."

Her dad said, "Don't push your luck young lady."

"Yes, Daddy."

"Trash is trash. If I found it in a landfill then there is no law being broken. Even if it's in the company trash, I can't tell you if it's real or a fake, or old and obsolete. But, on the other hand, it could be real, current, and accurate. However, let's say I happen to overhear the boss speaking in a meeting. Please remember that this is all hypothetically. At that meeting, he says, 'now that I've told you about the big contract we've just won, you aren't allowed to buy any stock until after Monday's announcement'. Now that's a much darker shade of grey."

"Did you hear that?"

"Not even for you would I ever admit to something like that."

I looked over to see Nadia nodding her head.

"What is the company?"

"I don't remember."

"Michelle?"

"'SawTrans' was where he was working, but I don't know what he heard."

"So, what should we do going forward?"

"As soon as you start snooping and looking for stuff beyond what is in the trash, you step over that line from nosey trash guy to corporate spy. That's when you start the downward path by getting greedy like a pig, and then they slaughter you. We just use our observations to find out the name of companies, so we can run our program, and create the charts. We don't use information to trade stocks."

"Can I invest in your club?"

"No"

"Why not?"

"Because we are all going back to school in a few weeks, and we don't want to make huge trades that draw attention to us."

"You can keep your job, but I might want to talk to you before you go back to school."

"Can Nadia still stay with me during the week?"

"I actually like the idea. I don't have to worry about her being alone on the way home after work."

"I'll be back on Monday."

I hope that Mr. DelRocco didn't have binoculars, because his daughter attacked me halfway back to the ship.

Brendon welcomed me back. Monzi came over a little drunk, and gave me a hug after touching the lipstick on my collar. "Did you have fun?"

"Not really. She took me to see her dad."

"Where was he?"

"He has a big boat?"

Brendon asked, "Which one?"

"The Sicilian Rose."

"That's Tony DelRocco's boat."

"Yep. You were with his daughter, and you're still alive?"

Janice said, "He pulled a gun on Nick, yesterday."

"Stay away from him. He's Mafia, man."

"He is my boss. I clean buildings at night."

"You still work for him after he caught you with his daughter?"

"He gave me a day off yesterday, but yeah, I start back on Monday. We'll see how it goes."

"You went on the Rose? It's a nice boat."

The fireworks were spectacular. But, with a million boats zipping around, we had to take it slow. We were back at the dock by midnight, and back at the apartment by one. When I had sex with Janice, I was quite sober. My only wish was I really wanted to see her face when she came hard the first time, but Monzi was straddling her face. Later, I found out that they both were bi-sexual, but leaned towards women. I didn't know how to take that they were both attracted to me.

During breakfast in the morning, Rhonda looked up and gave Janice the eye when she walked out of my bedroom with that just fucked look on her face. I got thumbs up from Steve. Soon afterwards, they were on their way back to Portsmouth. Monzi and I got naked for one more round of sex before we showered, and she took a cab home.

During the following days, the U.S. military announced that it would be buying a new fleet of fighter jets. Every one of the jets would use 'SawTrans' technology in their radar and missile guidance systems. Twenty thousand shares times twenty dollars is four hundred thousand dollars. That multiplied by sixty percent is two hundred forty thousand after taxes. After that windfall, we shut down the dumpster diving, but continued to use our stock program. By the end of the summer, Adam and I both cleared $288,000. Nadia and Michelle both had a profit of $72,000.

The DelRocco's invited me for dinner near the end of the summer. It was a big house. After dinner, he asked me to go with him to his den. There were no windows in the office. He asked about the investments.

"I hear that my daughter made seventy-two thousand after she paid me back."

I didn't say anything.

"I want to try something like what you were doing. How should we do it?"

"Have Michelle empty trash, and hire a new scheduler. I can see about getting access to the program."

"Can't you give me or sell me a copy?"

"I can sell you a copy of the program, but to make it work properly, you need to have a database of the trades and stock prices. The database stores all the trades and prices used by the computer program. The EJ Patterson database has all the prices, and then our computer program evaluates the data. It then uses the results to create the graphs. I can use our program without the help of EJ Patterson, but our database does not have every trade. We only had the last price of the day. Even then, it was not on every stock, because either Adam or I had to type in the information."

"So what you are telling me is that I would need to set up or buy a database."

"Yes, and you would need to hire a programmer, get a feed from the stock exchange, and then run the program. You would be better off finding someone at EJ Patterson as your broker, and have him run your ideas through the program."

"Do you have a name?"

"My guy is going back to school just like me. You can find someone. You know people."

"First, don't do it in your name. Whatever you do, don't become a greedy guy who ends up in jail. From time-to-time, pick some losers, and don't steal information. The stock market averages a ten percent return over the long-term. So if you are making a thousand percent a year or a week, the SEC will be knocking on your door. If you really become sloppy or greedy, you can end up in jail. Tell your broker to use the company's recommended stock list, and then match that against the program to trade your account."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.