Nick, High School
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that is sent away to a co-ed boarding school and the lessons that are learned or taught while he is there.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   DomSub   Light Bond   Swinging   School  

Monday was swimming and using the Erg with our group of five. I still dropped down to do my push-ups and sit-ups. However, the only difference was I did them at the boathouse. The others started to join in as well. Now, if we could just convince Julie to wake up earlier, and swim with us.

Bob and Brandon were getting along, but there was tension between them. When Brandon heard that, they'd chosen me as the stroke, he decided to talk to the coach, and he challenged me to a race. The worst thing that could happen was to find myself on the bad side of the captain of the team, or a senior. Therefore, I said, "I don't know what's right or wrong, and I don't care if I'm in seat one or eight. I do hope that I've worked hard enough to earn a spot in the boat. Whatever is best for the team is what I want." I looked to the coach.

Coach Becker said, "The captain is often the stroke on the varsity eights team. We choose the captains the year before, so Brandon is captain, and the expectation was that he would be in seat number eight. It isn't a gift, or an elected spot to row from seat eight. It's an earned spot and based on your performance, you've earned the spot. If someone wants to challenge for the spot they can, and you should accept the challenge to defend your spot."

"OK, what's the race?"

"Five thousand meters, call the splits."

"Is there a certain pace we're shooting for since we're supposed to set the pace?"

"Fifteen minutes?"

"I can't row that fast, but you see how close you can come to fifteen. I'll shoot for fifteen fifty, and see how close I come."

"If you're rowing for a fifteen fifty, then I shouldn't have to row a fifteen minute."

"Look, I'm not making you row anything. You picked the time, but I know my limitations. I might make a fifteen thirty, but I'm working on keeping a pace for five thousand meters. Splits of 1:35 equal 3:10 per thousand, or fifteen-fifty, for five thousand meters, which is my goal pace. If you can row splits of 1:30, for ten splits in a row, you can have my seat."

Bob should have kept quiet, but had to say, "Oh the drama."

Brandon ticked at the comment said "Let's row."

"I hit each split at 1:35, each thousand at 3:10, and the five thousand at 15:50." I told Adam later in the room.

"What was Brandon's time?"

"16:20"

"So you kept your seat?"

"Yeah. Maybe after we finally land the boat in the water, Brandon will calm down."

Friday night we had some friends over, and ordered in some pizzas. Adam got some beers, and Tess brought her stash. It was a casual night, but it ran late. Even though I was up early, and on my way to the pool, I realized that I was running a little behind schedule. Over my shoulder, I heard someone call my name. When I looked around, I saw Nikki jogging.

She came up to me, and said, "You're up early."

"Actually, I'm running a little late this morning. I was going for my swim, and then back to the room to row."

"I was going to finish my run, and then sit around. Do you want me to call for you, so we can both practice?"

"Sounds like a plan. Come by the pool when you're done running."

When I looked up, she was in the stands waiting. We walked back to the dorm, and then up to my room. Adam was still asleep, so we decided to go to my room. When we reached there, I shut the door. I went to the bathroom, for a quick rinse of the chlorine, and then put on some shorts and a half shirt. Nikki was sitting on the floor against the wall, right next to the Erg. It was as if we were in the boat, but offset a foot or so.

She asked what I was going to row. I said, "You're the Cox. You tell me."

"Five 'K' at 1:45 splits."

"Give me ten pulls, so I can bring this mother up to speed."

When I got the machine going, she started calling the stroke. "Stoke, stroke, stroke, stroke..."

As I was pulling hard, she checked her watch against the readings on the ergs. She saw that my strokes were a little more powerful than she expected, so she slowed the pace just a bit. As I kept pulling, she kept adjusting the pace, bit by bit. I noticed one time when she turned to check the distance that the leg of her running shorts pulled away from her leg showing me her underwear. They were baby blue with white dots. They were cute except for the black hairs that were sneaking out the sides.

The last three splits were right on, so she ended up happy. I kept going, so she tried some of her other commands. She called for a "Power Ten." This is when you need a burst of speed to pass a boat, or to supply a finish strong. You dig a little deeper in the water, and pull a little harder, for ten strokes. She also called for a "Power Twenty" after we returned to a normal pace.

She felt tremendous excitement when we finished, and I got my first hug from the blue-eyed girl. Her smile sparkled. I asked, "Do you know Wendy on the girls' team?"

"Yes, I know Wendy."

"She lives on the second floor of Buckley Hall. Can you drop something off to her room for me?"

"Sure."

I found a shoebox in the closet, took it in the bathroom, and filled it with what I wanted. Following that, I wrote a card, taped it to the top of the box, and taped the box closed. After I handed it to Nikki, I told her to have Wendy read the card, so she could let me know tomorrow what they decided.

"What's in here?"

"You can find out from Wendy."

The card read:

Dear Wendy,

Nikki has a problem that could become a distraction in the boat. It could cause an issue and make it become unsafe. Please use your expertise to shave away at the problem, as only you can. For the safety of the team.

Love,

Nick

I'd showered, had lunch, and was reading my English book when the phone rang. It was Wendy returning my stuff. When I opened the downstairs door, Nikki pushed me back inside the stairs, as Wendy stood there with her and laughed.

"You big jerk."

"What did I do?"

"Sending me to the barber with a pair of industrial hedge trimmers?"

"Well, that was all I had."

Wendy finally stopped laughing long enough to tell the story.

"My roommate's gone for the weekend. It seems that she went home to see mommy. When Nikki knocked, I was just getting up. She handed me the box and card, and told me that it was from you. I invited her in, and then opened the card."

"She read it over my shoulder, and as I laughed she asked what it meant. I just stood up, and pushed my panties to the floor. She looked at me, then down to my smooth Mons," and said, "Oh."

"I had to back up a little, so I could tell her about us at the boathouse, and then the shaving party here. She sat on the bed to collect her thoughts, and I pulled aside her running shorts. We both looked down to see the bushes starting to creep out from their cover."

"I told her it was time to join the team."

Looking at Nikki I asked, "What was your response?"

"I never had a need or reason to shave that before. What I imagined was a trim like during bikini season, but Wendy made me lose it all."

"Can I see?"

"No, you can't"

Wendy said, "Too bad, I was going to trim him up while I was here, and if he can't see you then I don't think that he'll want you to watch me clean him up. We wouldn't want him distracting the Cox."

Nikki had to think about that. "Can I show him after he's done?"

"I think we can do that. Is it alright with you Nick?"

"I didn't lose the bet. Why do I keep getting shaved?"

"Because a certain girl likes it that way."

"What girl is that?"

"You don't need to worry about that. Let's go in your bathroom."

I took off my shorts, but looked silly in just a t-shirt, so I removed my t-shirt, and Wendy shaved me again. I don't why, but when I'm naked with a girl, I always spout a hard-on. When Wendy finished the shave, she started to stroke me, and then sucked me dry. After Wendy finished, when I looked up, I saw Nikki with her hand in her pants. I made a come-here motion with my finger, so she dropped her shorts and panties, and came over.

She had a beautiful bare mons above her labia that was puffy and full. Her inner lips were visible, but just barely. She was very self-conscious, but I was ready to dive in immediately. I looked at her eyes, smiled, giving her a slight nod, and she pulled her panties back in place.

"Very nice work Wendy, you're an artist. The canvas you had to work with was exceptional."

"Thank you, Sir."

While she cleaned up the mess I took a shower, and when I came out, my bedroom was empty. I was just pulling on my t-shirt when Julie burst inside the room, and pulled down my pants. "It looks good. Wendy certainly knows what she is doing."

"I'll bet you and Tiffany could use a touch up."

"We both take care of our own," she said, as she pulled down the front of her sweat pants, and showed me her bald mound. Then she pulled them up, and was out the door. I had to bend over, and pulled mine up from the floor. There was a huge explosion of laughter from the girls at me when I walked in the living room. Nikki was smiling, and she took it like a trooper.

Adam said, "I don't know about you people, but I'm sick of pizza. Julie can you drive us to eat some Chinese food tonight?"

"Where?"

"Wherever there's good Chinese food."

"Sure, but we might end up in Boston."

"I'll chip in for gas. Who else wants to go?"

"I'm in. Can I invite Mika, she feels left out since she doesn't row."

"Of course Mika's invited. Nikki, can you come to dinner with us?" Adam asked.

"I'd like to, but can I call my mom?"

"Sure, tell her we're driving down to eat some Chinese food, and then maybe we will go to see a movie. We should invite Tiffany and Bob."

Wendy said, "I want to change clothes, so I'll stop by to see if Mika and Tiffany are around, and if they want to go. Can we shoot for thirty minutes?"

"Thirty minutes is fine." Adam replied, and the girls all shot off, so they could dress.

I picked up the phone to call Bob. He was working on a paper for English, but said he could finish it on Sunday instead of today. After I hung up on Bob, I then called Janice.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Janice this is Nick. I'm not from around here, but I'm in the mood for some good Chinese food. Where do you think that I should go?"

"I can take you. The two love birds you introduced are off nesting or something."

"That would be great if you want to go. There's a group of us going, but with you, there it will be even better. We were going to leave in a half an hour."

"I'm dressed. I'll meet you in thirty," she said, as she hung up.

Adam looked at me, and asked, "How many dates do you need?"

"What're you talking about?"

"Janice, Mika, Wendy, Julie."

"What about Tiffany and Tess?"

"Tess is my date, and Tess says that Tiffany is starting to crush on Bob."

"Good for them. I should see if she wants to have sex again before he asks her out."

"My roommate is a slut."

"Adam, I just have friends that are girls, not girlfriends."

"That's why you don't feel bad about leaving Nadia home alone."

"We should invite her," I said, as I reached for the phone. I got her machine, so I left a message that we'd miss her at dinner, but Adam and I were thinking about her.

When we walked out the front door, Bob was there on a bench with Tiffany and Nadia. I could see the rest of the clan walking our way.

Nadia said, "You're going out, but you didn't invite me?"

"When you return home, listen to your machine. If there's a message on it, then you have to beg my forgiveness, for thinking that way, and you owe me a blowjob. If there isn't then you can just give me a blowjob, and you can call me an asshole."

"He called you. He called after he called to find out where to find the best Chinese food around here."

"Where is it?"

"The driver knows."

"Where's the driver?"

Just then, Janice pulled up, and she got out of her car. Julie stepped forward, and if for some reason, we separated, Janice told her where we were going. We broke up and went in two cars heading west, not to Boston, but to Concord NH.

We pulled up to this small place called the Sunshine Oriental Restaurant. It took a while to make the drive, but it was still closer than Boston, and the prices were much cheaper. We just ordered a bunch of food, and passed it around. This way everyone could have a good chance to try all the food. We all kicked in for the food, but we didn't let Julie or Janice pay since they drove. Adam and I left a tip, and snagged most of the leftovers. It ended up being a fun night. We wanted to see a movie, but most of us weren't old enough to see American Gigolo, so we went bowling instead.

When we all returned home, all of us were sober and not stoned. Since it was late, Julie, Tess, Mika, Wendy, Adam, and I walked Nikki home. Her parents were up, so what they saw was that she was with a group of friends that were just out having fun. I thought it would go a long way, for the next time we wanted her to go with us. That was, as long as her mom didn't notice she was missing all of her pubic hair.

Sunday was another day of rest so I studied, for a few hours, and I finished two papers that were due later in the week. I ate my breakfast in the cafeteria, and for lunch and dinner, I enjoyed last night's leftovers. In the afternoon, Julie came over to my place with Tess. After they came in, I mentioned that Miss Wilson had been out on a date the previous night, and I wondered if she got lucky.

Mika came by, and showed up at the same time as Nadia. It turned out that they both wanted the same thing. At first, they both felt awkward walking inside my room together. But, after the door closed, they were both fine. It ended up with both sharing like good girls. Before they left, Mika even thanked Nadia for a fun time.

Monday was a routine day until we reached Miss Wilson's class. It seemed that it wasn't just me, but everyone in the class knew about Miss Wilson's date. Peggy raised her hand, and said, "Miss Wilson; have you done something different with your hair? You look different today."

Followed by Laura saying, "You look happy, or even radiant."

Jennifer said, "She does look happy. Did you meet a new guy?"

Miss Wilson looked at me.

Anne said, "I think she got laid."

Miss Wilson looked at Anne, and then back to me.

Katie asked, "Why do you keep looking at Nick? Are you sleeping with him? Not that I'd blame you."

"No, no, I'm not sleeping with Nick or anyone else at the moment. I had a date over the weekend with a nice man from Portsmouth."

Shannon asked, "Was it on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday? I want to know how long this glow has lasted."

"Well, we went out on Saturday, and because we had such a good time, again on Sunday."

"Two in a row. We all know what happens on the third date. When are you going out with him again?"

"We shouldn't be having this discussion."

"When?" asked Julie.

"Friday night. OK?"

"We won't even have to turn on the lights in here on Monday if he's any good in the sack," commented Pam.

"That's enough. If you can't focus on class then I can come up with a pop quiz for you to take."

That ended the discussion. After class, she asked me what I said to them. I replied, "I didn't say anything. You do look radiant though. Janice also had dinner with us on Saturday, and one of the other nine people might have asked her where you were. I really don't know, and I didn't plan that attack on your privacy. Did you and Steve have a nice date?"

"Yes, and thanks for introducing us."

"I'm just happy that it worked out."

"Me too."

Brandon must've gotten over his ego, or at least pushed it to the back burner, because as we went through the week, he wasn't a total ass to Bob or me.

The next Saturday, I finished my swim, and I looked up to see Nikki sitting in the stands watching me. I gave her a little wave, and she came down to meet me on the pool deck.

"Can we practice my calling while you row? I liked practicing last week."

"Sure, you're just in time."

We went through the same routine, but part way through, I noticed that she didn't have her blue panties on, or any panties at all. She kept up doing her job, and I actually had a better work out, because I had to focus harder on following her commands. Afterwards I felt more tired than normal, and she said, "By going harder to gain speed and then slowing to let your muscles refresh, your overall times improved."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.