Nick, High School - Cover

Nick, High School

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that is sent away to a co-ed boarding school and the lessons that are learned or taught while he is there.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   DomSub   Light Bond   Swinging   School  

Mika and I were both flying home in first class. I was certain that this would be a very long flight, or series of flights. First, we'd fly across the country from Boston to Los Angeles. During that flight, we had a flight attendant assigned to us to make sure that we ended up with our parents. To me, it was incredible how, in the blink of an eye, we went from sharing in an orgy to having someone treats us, as if we were infants. Lisa, our new flight attendant, quickly realized there wasn't much that she could do for us. After five hours, we landed in Los Angeles where Lisa transferred us to another flight attendant. Kimi was her name, and she was Japanese. She'd stay with us the rest of the way to Tokyo. We read mostly, or slept on the overnight flight. When we landed in Japan, both of our parents were waiting for us at the airport, where we shared big hellos.

Jun gave me a big hug, and thanked me, for looking after her daughter. I gave Mika a hug, and wished her a Merry Christmas. I told her that I'd miss her over the next three weeks. She returned the thoughts. Mom and Dad were both happy to have me home. They both wanted to hear about school. After the long trip, I felt extremely tired and ready for a shower. But I put on a good face, and covered the highlights including setting the school record in the 500 m freestyle in our last meet.

During our ride back to the Embassy, gave us the time to talk, and to have a nice reunion. It was nice to have the time to become re-acquainted. Once we finally returned home, I took a shower, and put on some fresh clothes. This immediately created a problem. Without thinking, I'd left most of my clothes at school, and planned to live out of my closet at home. But I'd forgotten that I'd grown so much. Everything that was in my closet was now too small on me. I guess back in the states, when I'd pick up a new shirt, or pair of pants, I was slowly replacing my wardrobe. Here in Japan everything was simply too small.

Mom laughed, and said, "I was going to take you shopping anyways. However, it looks like fate has intervened and today is the day." I put on my jeans that I brought with me from the U. S. and my 'Who' t-shirt from the concert. Mom took me by the hand and we went shopping for new clothes. I told her that I'd bought clothes in the states, so she didn't go too far overboard with "taking care of her baby."

While we were alone, she asked questions that were more personal about school, girls, Mika, and life in the dorm. I was actually very blunt and honest with her. By the time we arrived home, she knew that Mika and I were having regular sex. That is regular, as in often, but not about the strap-on. I told her that there were other girls, but none that were serious. I also told her the stories about camping out for concert tickets. She even knew that there had been more than one joint passed around my living room. I made sure that she also knew that I wasn't a druggie. When I told her about my time with the swim team, I made sure to tell her that I hadn't done anything during that time.

She asked about my classes. So when I told her about my first quarter grades, she praised me. She explained that, under normal circumstances, there's an initial adjustment period. Being away from home, for the first time, often leads to a stumble.

"Mom, I really listened to you on our trip. My grades are my top priority. After that, everything else vies for my attention." She asked me about how I was doing with my negotiating. So I explained how I'd been working on improving that skill. I told her how I'd made money on the concert tickets, but spent it well in other places. I also told her that I'd not only grown taller, but that I was working out to become stronger. And finally, I told her that I might have bent and could have possibly broken some rules, but, as a package, I was doing well, and having fun.

"I don't like the drugs and alcohol at your age, but I wasn't much older when I lived just like you did. Being able to control it, and prioritize it, will let you go far, or set you back some, depending on how you do."

"It's just for fun. But, so far this year, we've had three kids flunk out and all of them were drug users. Adam is a good influence, and makes sure that I'm doing well in school. After that, he's more like a brother, or a friend."

"I'll have to send him back a nice Christmas present."

"That's great, just, as long as I don't have to carry his present on the plane with me."

"I'll pick something out for him, and ship it to the dorm. What are his interests?"

"Music, computers, and girls are his three favorite things. He's also on the chess team."

"Leave it to me. I'll figure something out for him."

"I'm sure that he'll appreciate the gesture, no matter what you send."

"Just be careful with the drugs. You don't want a criminal record."

"I've never bought any, and rarely have any on me. There was one time that I rather took a risk. I took the stash from Adam's girlfriend, and used my diplomatic immunity card to have the cop let us go."

"You know that card isn't good for when you're in the states."

"I know, but figured that either the cop wouldn't know, or that he'd see that I'd be more trouble than I was worth."

"I'm glad it worked out. Position has its privileges, and you got lucky. You can't always depend on luck."

"I know."

"It sounds like you're spreading your wings, and growing up. That's why most parents push their kids out of the nest. It's important for us to see if they can fly on their own."

"What about the other kids?"

"They're just a pain in the ass, and they don't want to deal with them."

"I love you Mom. Thanks for teaching me to fly."

"I love you too. What else do you need in the way of clothes?"

We shopped until I told her that I wouldn't try anything else on. I got some very nice clothes, but I didn't want to haul it all back to school, and besides that, I was still growing.

While I was away, Billy had turned eighteen. He told me that the University of Tokyo had accepted his application to attend their school. It was a hard school to gain acceptance to, but he always worked hard at school, as I did. He was receiving his just reward for his work. In a private moment, he told me that the CIA had contacted him. They asked him to join their organization and do work for them in Japan. When I started to ask more questions, he realized that he shouldn't have said anything. He became serious and then told me to forget about his comment. He also asked me never to mention it to anyone.

"Tell anyone about what? I wasn't listening to you."

"Thanks."

Of course, once we got together again, we picked up just where we left off. We went out, and we got in trouble. He had a new Honda 90 that we used to zip around town, so he took me to some parties with him. Neither of us drank too much, or did any drugs, so it was more just us goofing off. We went to one party, where we hooked up with a couple of girls that wanted to flirt and be with the American boys. We both ended up having some great sex before heading home that night.

In Japan, during the week of Christmas, the government slows to a crawl. So we all decided to trek up north. We spent the entire week, which included Christmas, enjoying the ski slopes. Our suite was very nice, and we had access to the full services of the resort. We all spent our daytime hours skiing. During the evenings, we enjoyed each other's company, by playing games, and talking. They were both proud of my grades, and wanted to make sure that I wasn't spending all of my time studying.

By the end of the week, my legs finally felt adjusted to the skiing. I could go all day without getting the burn in my thighs, as I usually did during the first couple of days. Mom and Dad are both active and good skiers, so I didn't have to leave them at the lodge while I went down the black diamond slopes. Dad, with his competitive spirit, was always trying to race me down the mountain.

The next week there was a big New Year's party for the staff. Mom told Billy and me to make sure that we were on our best behavior, and, for a change, we listened to her. During the night, the opportunity arose to dance with several girls. Some of them were very young like eight, and others were with ladies, some of whom were fifty years and older. The party was all for the staff and their families, so they could enjoy themselves. They all seemed to have fun.

Once I was on the floor dancing with a Marine's wife who was a little drunk, and during the dance, she hinted that she'd enjoy some 'extra' fun. But I remembered Mom's warning. So, as soon as the dance was over, I excused myself, and found a new partner.

Time flew by, and we found that it was soon time to head back to the states and school. Mom gave me another envelope. There was another five thousand dollars in it for my allowance. After adding in the profit from the concerts, I think I still had forty-five hundred from the start of the year.

When I met Mika at the airport, we said our goodbyes to the two families. Then we took off on our first leg to San Francisco. We came in from the south, so we didn't see any of the city or the Golden Gate Bridge. There was a layover of a few hours, and then we were on our way to Boston with a stopover in Chicago.

It was dinnertime when we landed in Chicago. This was where the plan called for us to change planes so we could fly to Boston. After we landed though, the flight crew made us aware of a problem. It turned out that poor weather on the East Coast had backed everything up. This caused the cancellation of some flights, including ours to Boston.

When we deplaned, they again assigned us to another flight attendant. They did this, because it looked like we were going to end up being stuck in Chicago overnight. Suddenly, word got out that they had two important people in their care. They had the Japanese Minister of Economy's daughter, and Ambassador Duke's son. The airline realized that they now had a new problem. They quickly shuffled us to the Admiral's Club, where they told us to wait while they made other arrangements.

When we got to the Club, we each had a snack. After some time, they told us that with all the current back-ups that it would be best if we spent the night in Chicago. In the morning, they'd have us on the first flight out leaving at 5:30. When we landed in Boston, there would have a car there waiting to take us to school. With this new schedule, we would arrive on campus in time for lunch. They then assigned us to another flight attendant who'd be on layover as well, with her crew. They'd be servicing the flight that they now had us departing early the next morning.

The airline made room reservations, for us, at the airport hotel. When we settled in, we went downstairs and took a cab to the city. We enjoyed pizza at Gino's East. I suggested to Mika that we go to see a Hockey game, but we decided not to do that. We knew that we had to wake up early to catch our flight, so we went back, and went to our rooms. The flight attendant (Annette) told us that she'd come by at 4:45, to pick us up, and we'd have breakfast on the plane.

I spent that night with Mika in her room. That night, we enjoyed our sex that both of us had missed while we were in Japan. As we were lying in bed, we told each other the details of our vacation, and then discussed what we wanted to do when we returned to school. Instead of going to sleep, we decided just to stay up all night, and then go to sleep the following night at school at our regular time. This would help us readjust, and end our jet lag sooner.

We spent our time, sharing enjoyable sex and playing card games. This got us through the night. In the morning, we showered together, and were ready when Annette came by to pick us up. She saw me coming out of Mika's room, but didn't say anything. The rest of the trip went as planned, and the car dropped us off at school, right at lunchtime. I took my bags up to my room, and then went back down to the lunchroom walking in at the same time as Mika. We went through the line together, and then sat together. We were just sitting there, talking about a photography trick that she wanted to try. Suddenly, I felt a bowl of soup hit me followed by a tray smacking against my head.

The edge caught my head, and I slammed forward in to the table. Then the entire lunchroom got quiet, and then very loud, as Lynnie started to call me all kinds of names. I knew very quickly that she thought I was a son of a bitch, because she'd said it three times. I didn't know what had set her off, but I stood and grabbed her arms, so that she'd stop punching me. My back was burning from the hot soup, and my head was throbbing from the tray. Also, the punches were starting to bother me a bit.

A teacher came over, made us stop, and then walked us to the Dean's Office. The teacher told us to wait while he went to find the dean.

I asked, "What the hell are you mad at me about."

"You told everyone about fucking my ass. Now everyone is calling me 'Butt fuck Lynnie', and it's your fault."

"It wasn't me."

"There were only three of us in the room, and when I went to the dorm, they said that Mika had just got back from Japan, and gone to lunch. She didn't have time to tell anyone."

"I know, because I sat next to her on the plane. It wasn't either of us, but I'll help you figure out what happened, and make it right."

"Why were you on the plane with her?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.